温馨提示： 1．本试题分第 I 卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分，共 12 页。第 I 卷为选择题，70 分；第Ⅱ卷为 非选择题，50 分；共 120 分。考试时间 120 分钟。 2．第 I 卷共 8 页，答卷前务必将自己的姓名、考号、考试科目涂写在答题卡上，各题 答案选
出后，请用 2B 铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号（ ABCD）涂黑，如需改动， 请先用橡皮擦拭干净，再改涂其他答案。在试卷上作答无效。 3．请将姓名与考号填写在本卷相应位置上。 一、听关键词（共 5 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 第一节 每小题你将听到一个句子，从 A、B、C 三个选项中选出你所听到的单词或短语， 1. A. 2. A. 3. A. 4. A. 5. A. 并将选项字母在答题卡上涂黑。每个句子读两遍。 Monday B. holiday sun B. side road B. cold ham B. hotdogs five B. save C. May Day C. sound C. goat C. hamburgs C. gave 共 70 分）
二、听句子选图（共 5 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 第二节 每小题你将听到一个句子，从 A、B、C 三幅图中找出与你所听内容相符的选项， 并将选项字母在答题卡上涂黑。每个句子读两遍。 6． A B C
7. A B
英语 I 卷 第 1 页（共 8 页）
8． A B C
9. A B C
10． A B C
三、听句子、对话和短文（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 第三节 听句子，选择该句的正确答语，并将选项字母在答题卡上涂黑。每个句子读两遍。 11. A. Yes, I am. 12. A. Well done. 13. A. Quite well. 14. A. Yes, plaese. 15. A. What a pity. B. Certainly not. B. Good luck to you. B. He is well. B. Oh, I ’m very sorry. B. Not at all. C. That’s it. C. Thank you. C. He’s very busy. C. Can I ? C. It’s nothing.
第四节 你将听到五段对话及五个问题，选择能回答问题的选项，并将选项字母在答题卡 上涂黑。每段对话及问题读两遍。 16. A. The work. 17. A. On Saturday morning. 18. A. To school. 19. A. On June 25th. 20. A. It’s too late. 21. The factory was A. in front of the river 22. When Ted was free, he went A. to a small hotel A. the water was not clean 24. Ted A. had often fished A. catching fish in the sea . B. near the sea . B. fishing in the river . C. many people fished C. had never fished . C. eating fish B. the water was not deep B. used to fish B. the oil to cook fish
英语 I 卷 第 2 页（共 8 页）
B. The weather. B. On Saturday afternoon. B. To the cinema. B. On June 19th. B. It’s going to rain.
C. The food. C. On Saturday evening. C. To a park. C. On June 23rd. C. They’re hungry.
第五节 听短文，选择正确答案，并将选项字母在答题卡上涂黑。短文读两遍。 C. on the farm C. to the seaside
23. There were few fish in the river because
in the sea before he came to the hotel.
25. At the end of the week, Ted got a bill of
四、单项选择（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 从下列每小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳答案，并将选项字母在答题卡上涂黑。 26. It takes us ________ hour or more to go to my hometown by ________ train. A. an； a B. a； an C. an； / D. a； /
27. — We have five kinds of schoolbags. Do you like this one? — No, Can you show me A. another ? C. the other him an umbrella. C. borrowed D. taught D. others
B. each other
28. Mike didn’t get wet because his teacher A. lent B. afforded
29. — Excuse me, where are we going to have our class meeting? — I am not sure. Ask our monitor, please. He A. can 30. She A. has worked B. may as an animal trainers since 2003. B. works C. will work D. worked C. need know. D. shall
31. — You aren’t professional athlete, are you? — A. Yes, I am 32. . I am just a football fan. B. Of course C. No, I’m not D. Sometimes
of business letters are written in English. A. Two third B. Two thirds C. Two three D. Second three
33. My mother often asks me A. go to bed
too late. She says I must have enough sleep. C. going to bed . C. shoe shop D. shoe shops D. not to go to bed
B. to go to bed
34. Near our school there are two A. shoes shops 35. You can’t image A. how they were excited C. how excited were they B. shoes shop
when the children received these nice presents on Children ’s Day. B. how excited they were D. they were how excited
36. — I don’t know you take a bus to school. — Oh, I A. hardly take a bus, but it is snowing today. B. never C. sometimes D. usually
英语 I 卷 第 3 页（共 8 页）
37. Sally, A. put up 38. —Is there
your sunglasses. The sun is so bright. B. put on in today’s newspaper? C. put away D. put down
—Yes, our National Table Tennis Team won all the seven gold medals again. A. something new B. somebody new C. anybody new to my party next week? free. C. will come; is D. will come; will be D. anything new
39. — Sam, do you know if Alice — I think she will come if she A. comes; is B. comes; will be
40. — I can’t go with you today. There will be a test tomorrow. — . Maybe next time. B. My pleasure C. I don’t think so D. Sorry to hear that
A. It doesn’t matter
五、完形填空（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后所给各题的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳答案，并将选 项字母在答题卡上涂黑。 A green life sometimes just needs a good idea like sharing cars. It ’s a new way of thinking. You can use a car but you don’t need to own it. Now the idea of “ car sharing ” has become 41 in many countries. 42 in garages for much time. In fact, we drive our own
As we know, most cars are cars 43
one or two hours a day on average( 平均). When we don’t use them, we have to 44 things. That costs much money. To 45 money, some 46 when
pay for parking and
people come up with the idea of “ car sharing ”. If we share a car, we’ll only we use it.
Now many people are starting to do car sharing. In Switzerland, almost 40,000 people have 47 it. Japan is also trying to make 48 49 popular around the country. . It is also very easy for us to travel
Car sharing is the beginning of a new idea in everywhere 41. A. popular 42. A. washed 43. A. on 50
buying a car. Do you love to share a car with others? B. interesting B. driven B. at C. funny C. cleaned C. in D. exciting D. parked D. for
英语 I 卷 第 4 页（共 8 页）
44. A. other 45. A. make 46. A. spend 47. A. joined 48. A. time saving 49. A. sports 50. A. by
B. others B. save B. cost B. covered B. money saving B. transportation B. with
C. another C. find C. pay C. dropped C. car parking C. family C. without
D. the other D. collect D. take D. refused D. car sharing D. industry D. after
六、阅读理解（共 15 小题，51~60 每小题 1 分，61~65 每小题 2 分，满分 20 分） 阅读下列短文，从短文后所给各题的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳答案，并将选 项字母在答题卡上涂黑。 A Have you ever been to Taiwan, China’s biggest island? Would you like to come for a visit? Cost Only 5 000 yuan for each adult. Including: Round- trip(往返) plane tickets between Beijing and Taiwan. Bus service around Taiwan. Great tour guide service. Places A Five | day Tour Sun Moon Lake : A beautiful lake. A small island in the lake. On one side of the island, the lake looks like the sun, and on the other side it looks like the moon. This is why people call it Sun Moon Lake. Mount Ali: The nearest mountain around Sun Moon Lake. A wonderful place to see very beautiful sunrise. Penghu Lake: A great place for swimming, fishing, boating and eating delic ious fruit and fresh fish. Gaoxiong: A great place to spend a full day shopping. Book Now Office hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday: Tel: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
英语 I 卷 第 5 页（共 8 页）
51. If your parents go to Taiwan for a five-day holiday, they will have to pay A. 10 000 dollars B. 5 000 yuan C. more than 15 000 yuan
for the visit. D. 10 000 yuan
52. In which place can tourists enjoy the beautiful sunrise? A. Mount Ali. 53. Tourists can visit A. five B. six . B. at 7:00 on Saturday afternoon D. at 5:00 on Monday morning B. Sun Moon Lake. C. Gaoxiong. D. Penghu Lake.
places in Taiwan. C. four D. seven
54. You can book by phone A. on Sunday morning C. at 6:00 on Friday afternoon
55. Which of the following is NOT true? A. Sun Moon Lake is a beautiful lake with a small is land. B. Tourists have to pay extra money for guide service. C. Gaoxiong is a great place for shopping. D. At Penghu Lake tourists can eat delicious fruit and fresh fish. B Have you seen the movie Changjiang 7 (CJ7)? The story is about a boy called Dichey. He lives a poor life with his father. His father doesn’t have any money to buy toys for him. One day his father finds him a strange toy from a junkyard ( 垃圾堆). Dichey names it Changjiang 7 (CJ7). It is an alien dog. It can do many things that humans can do. Dickey takes it to school to help him in many ways. Cj7 is a popular movie of 2008. Xu Jiao, born on August 5, 1997 in Ningbo, Zhejiang, plays Dickey. On April 21, the girl won Best New Performer ( 演员) at the Hong Kong Film Awards
英语 I 卷 第 6 页（共 8 页）
for her play in CJ 7. Now Xu Jiao becomes a new film star. She is well-known especially among young kids. Many of them want to own such a helpful toy as CJ7. Xu once said it was difficult to play a boy. “ To get an idea of what a boy is like, ” she said, “ I watched boys and I also studied and played with them a lot ” 56. Xu Jiao’s birthday is on A. April 5 57. A. Dickey 58. Cj7 is the name of A. an award B. August 5 finds a toy from the junkyard. B. Xu Jiao . B. a cat C. a place D. a toy boys. D. studying with C. Dickey’s father D. Xu Jiao’s father . C. April 3 D. August 21
59. To play Dickey, Xu Jiao did all the following things EXCEPT A. hearing B. watching C. playing with
60. What can we know about Xu Jiao from the passage? A. She lives a poor life. C. She was born in Hong Kong. B. She plays a boy in the movie. D. She said it was easy to act in CJ 7. C Paper is one of the most important inventions. The invention of paper meant that more people could be educated because more books could be printed. Paper provided an important way to spread knowledge. Paper was first made in China about 2000 years ago. In Egypt and the West, paper was not very commonly used before the year 1400. Paper was not made in southern Europe until about the year 1100. After that, the forest countries of Canada, Norway (挪威), Finland (芬兰), and the
英语 I 卷 第 7 页（共 8 页）
United States became important in paper-making. Today Finland makes the best paper in the world. And it has the biggest paper industry in the world. Paper is widely used in our life. Many things are made of paper, such as newspapers, books, envelopes, writing papers, etc. Paper is also a good thing for keeping people warm. You have perhaps seen homeless men sleep on a large number of newspapers. They are keeping themselves from cold. In Finland, in winter it is sometimes 40 degrees below zero. The farmers wear paper boots in the snow. Nothing could be warmer. 61. The invention of paper meant ________. A. more people could be educated C. paper was invented by man 62. When was paper made in southern Europe? A. Before 1100. B. After 1400. C. After 1100. D. Before 1400. B. less books could be printed D. paper is one of the most important inventions
63. Which country makes the best paper? A. Canada. B. Finland. C. The United States. D. Norway.
64. What is the meaning of the underlined sentence “ Nothing could be warmer ”? A. Shoes are warmer. C. Paper is the warmest. 65. Which of the following is True? A. Paper was first made in China about 1000 years ago. B. Finland has the biggest paper industry in the world. C. Paper is not widely used in our daily life. D. Paper provided an important way to spread illnesses.
英语 I 卷 第 8 页（共 8 页）
B. Newspapers are warmer. D. Houses are the warmest.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。