参加学校：5中、35中、37中、矿业大学附中学等六校 第一部分：听力(共20小题，满分20分) 第一节 （共5小题；每小题1分，满分5分） 听下面5段对话，每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置， 听完每段对话后， 你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题的阅读
下一 小题，每段对话仅读一遍。 1. When will the train leave? A. At 5:30. B. At 7:00. C. At 8:30.
2. What did the man watch on TV yesterday? A. A movie. B. Some news. C. A talk show.
3. What do they think of the movie? A. Exciting. B. Boring. C. Disappointing.
4. What does the man mean? A. The hat is not beautiful. C. The hat doesn’t suit the woman. 5. Where are the two speakers? A. In a restaurant. B. In a supermarket. C. In a pet hospital. B. The hat is out of date.
第二节 （共15小题；每小题1分，满分15分） 听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选 出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每 小题5秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间，每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第六段材料，回答第6至7题。 6. What is the relationship between the two speakers? A. Father and daughter. B. Teacher and student. C. Mother and son.
7. What does the man decide to do at last? A. Read the newspaper. B. Read the book. C. Tell a story.
听第七段材料，回答第8至10题。 8．What is Tony doing now? A. Having a meeting. B. Calling a friend. C. Visiting a friend.
9. When could Tony call Nick back? A. At 6:30. B. At 7:50. C. At 8:40.
10. What does Nick think of Tony’s daughter?
听第8段材料，回答第11至13题。 11. What is the lecture mainly about? A. New energy. B. Serious energy problems. C. How to save oil.
12. How will the girl go to school today? A. By bike. B. By car. C. On foot.
13. Which do they think is the most effective way? A. To develop more new energy. B. To save resources. C. To close chemical plants. 听第9段材料，回答第14至16题。 14. Who made the soup for Jack? A. Jack’s mother. B. Jack’s father. C. Mark.
15. How old was Mark when Jack left home? A. Twelve. B. Fourteen. C. Sixteen.
16. Where is Mark now probably? A. He is at school. B. He is in the kitchen. C. He is in the shop.
听第10段材料，回答第17至20题。 17. Who is probably the speaker? A. A father of a student. B. The head of the school. C. A high grade student.
18. When is the speech given? A. On the first day of a new term. C. At the end of the term. 19. How did the speaker study when he was young? A. He studied by himself. B. His mother taught him. C. He learned from a tutor. 20. What will the speaker tell? A. The new added subjects. B. His expectations of students. C. His successful experience. 第二部分：英语知识运用 第一节：单项填空（共15小题；每小题1分，满分15分） 21. The history of ___ English language can be divided into three parts, ___ Old English, Middle English and Modern English. A. the; / B. /; the C. the; the D. /; / B. During the summer vacation.
22. We should ______ great importance to job training, so that students will be aware of their development in related aspects. A. concentrate B. devote C. attach D. emphasize
23. The question ____ we can get enough coal for the winter has not been cleared
up yet. A. that B. if C. which D. whether
24.__ is reported __ the police have taken action to prevent prisoners from running away. A. It; which B. That; which C. That; that D. It; that
25. 5 women and 20 men ___ the team. That is to say, the team _____5 women and 20 men. A. make up; consists of C. is made up of; is consisted of 26. -----Where has his brother been ? ------No one knows. He has returned home safely but his missing made the police _____ . A. to puzzle B. puzzling C. puzzled D. be puzzled B. is made up of; is consisted of D. make up of; consists of
27. ----Are you ___ that our football team will win the match? ----___. We play much better, and it is ___ that we’re going to win. A. sure; Surely; sure C. certain; Certainly; sure B. sure; Sure; certain D. certain; Surely; sure
28. John’s success has nothing to do with good luck. It is years of hard work _____ has made him what he is today. A. why B. when C. which D. that
29. Sport plays an important role in our lives. Some enjoy playing__others enjoy watching. A. as B. however C. while D. when
30. Mr.Li was made ___ manager of the company to __ the duties of Mr.Zhang, who was retiring soon. A. a; take up B. a; take over C./;take up D./;take over
31. In ____ of the dead soldiers, a grand ____ was built on the spot of the great campaign. A. memory; memory memorial 32. He didn’t attend the meeting last night,___ he doesn’t know our plan for our picnic. A. that’s why B. that’s because C. which is why D. which is because B. memorial; memorial C. memorial; memory D. memory;
33. ---It is known to all that this factory pours lots of waste water into the Changjiang River every year. A. So does it B. So it is --- _________ near my hometown. C. So the one does D. So does the one
34. His teacher told him that since his parents were working abroad , either his grandparents or one of his uncles ______ allowed to come to the parents’ meeting . A. was B. were C. are D. is
35. We should look up to __________ lend a hand to the people in trouble. A. whoever B. those who C. whomever D. no matter who
第二节：完形填空（共15小题；每小题1分，满分15分） Several years ago I studied in a university in the biggest city in our country. It’s beautiful but it’s hot in __36__. So I usually returned to my hometown when my __37__ began. It is not big, but it’s cool and quiet. I could __38__ in the daytime and have a good sleep at night. One day I had some __39__ to solve. But I didn’t take the dictionaries home. My father told me Charlie, one of my __40__, had a good library. I went to his house at once. We didn’t see each other after I __41__ middle school. At first he didn’t recognize me. He __42__ me up and down. And then he called out, “Oh, dear! It’s you, Fred!” Of course we were __43__ to meet each other again and talked a lot about our schoolmates and __44__. Later on he showed me around his library. It wasn’t big but there were a lot of nice books in it. And the dictionaries I __45__ were in them too. At last I said, “__46__ you lend some dictionaries to me, please?” “I’m sorry I don’t lend any books to __47__,” said the young man. “Are you afraid I’ll __48_ them?” “No, I’m not. I’m afraid you won’t _49__ them to me. Look! All the books are not __50__, but borrowed!” A. spring A. birthday A. study A. words A. brothers A. finished A. lifted A. angry A. doctors A. looked for A. Need A. other A. lose B. summer B. Saturday B. play B. sentences B. sisters B. heard B. carried B. happy B. teachers B. read B. Must C. autumn C. Sunday C. rest D. winter D. holiday D. run
C. problems D. stories D. classmates D. met D. pulled
C. aunts C. saw C. looked
C. worried D. sad C. workers D. drivers C. wrote C. May D. looked at D. Can D. another
B. the other B. sell
A. pay A. made
B. return B. picked
C. use C. won
D. look after D. bought
第三部分：阅读理解（共3篇，10小题；每小题2分，满分20分） A Once upon a time there was a wise man who used to go to the sea to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work. One day he was walking along the shore. As he looked down at the beach, he saw a human figure moving like a dancer. He smiled to himself at the thought that someone would dance on the beach. So he began to walk faster to catch up. As he got closer, he saw that it was a young man and the young man wasn’t dancing, but instead he was reaching down to the shore, picking up something and very gently throwing it into the ocean. As he got closer he called out, “Good morning! What are you doing?’’ The young man paused, looked up and replied, “ Throwing starfishes(海星)in the ocean.” “I guess I should have asked, why are you throwing starfishes in the ocean?” “The sun is up and the tide is going out. And if I don’t throw them in they’ll die” “But, young man, don’t you realize that there are miles and miles of beach and starfishes all along it. You can’t possibly make a difference!” The young man listened politely. Then he bent down, picked another starfish and threw it into the sea, and said, “ It made a difference for that one.”There is something very special in each and every one of us. We have all been gifted with the ability to make a difference. And if we can know that gift, we will gain through the strength of our vision the power(力量) to shape the future. We must each find our starfish. And if we throw our starfish wisely and well, the world will be better. 51.One day, the wise man saw a young man _______. A. dancing along the beach C. picking up starfish for sale possible 52. The underlined words “something very special” refers to ________. A. the gifts from friends C. our own starfish B. the strength of making decision D. the ability to make a difference B. walking with a dancer D. trying to save as many starfishes as
53. The writer told this story to show us ________. A. how and where we can write a good article B. everyone can do something for the
future C. wise man are sometimes stupid people B Thank you for your interest in helping animals! Volunteering is a wonderful way to learn, have fun and give back to your community（社区）. There are many ways to care for the animals at PAWS. Youth Work Party If you are ten years or older, you can join the Youth Work Party Team with a parent to work on different projects around PAWS in Lynnwood, WA. For example, you can build boxes for frightened, injured wildlife to hide in. Ask your parent to sign up to join a work party. If you are eighteen years or older, you can join the Youth Work Party Team independently. PAWSwalk PAWSwalk is our biggest fundraising（筹款）event of the year, held at the end of the summer to raise money to care for the animals. You can collect money with the help of your family, friends and school, and then walk in the event. Cookie Sale Selling homemade dog cookies is a wonderful way to help the animals. PAWS can provide brochures（小册子）to give out when you sell the cookies prepared by you and your parents, so people can learn about PAWS at the same time. You can find homemade dog cookie cooking instructions on the Internet or by checking out cookbooks for dogs at the library. Movie Night Invite friends, family, neighbors and classmates to watch your favorite animal movie, like Babe or Charlotte’s Web. Ask them to bring an “entrance fee” of donations or supplies for the animals. Thanks again for your interest in PAWS and helping animals. Share your ideas with your parents and invite a few friends to join you in helping make a difference for animals. If you have any questions, call 425-787-2500-261. 54. Who may work in the Youth Work Party Team by himself/herself ? A. A ten-year-old student. C. A sixteen-year-old student. B. A thirteen-year-old student. D. A nineteen-year-old student. D. young man are in fact wiser than old
55. If a child wants to take part in Cookie Sale, he/she needs to _____. A. sell cookbooks for dogs B. cook and sell dog cookies
C. sell cookies made by PAWS
D. offer brochures about cookies
56. Which of the following takes place in the summer ? A. Youth Work Party. B. PAWSwalk C. Cookie Sale D. Movie Night.
57. It can be inferred that PAWS might be _____. A. a skill training program for youths C. an animal protection organization C When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your anger. But forgiveness is possible and it can be surprisingly helpful to your physical and mental health. Indeed, research has shown that people who forgive report more energy, better appetite （胃口） and better sleep patterns. "People who forgive show less anger and more hopefulness," says Dr. Frederic Luskin, who wrote the book B. a series of cookbooks for dogs D. a community center for children
Forgive for Good. “So it can help save on the wear and tear, and allow people to
feel more energetic." So when someone has hurt you, calm yourself first. Take a couple of breaths and think of something that gives you pleasure: a beautiful scene in nature, someone you love. Don’t wait for an apology. "Many times the person who hurt you may never think of apologizing," says Dr. Luskin. "They may have wanted to hurt you or they just don't see things the same way. So if you wait for people to apologize, you could be waiting a very long time.” Keep in mind that forgiveness does not necessarily mean accepting the action of the person who upset you. Mentally going over your hurt gives power to the person who brought you pain. Instead, learn to look for the love, beauty and kindness around you. Finally, try to see things from the other person' s perspective(视角). You may realize that he or she was acting out of ignorance(无 知), fear even love. To gain perspective, you may want to write a letter to yourself from that person’s point of view. 58. The text is mainly written to explain _______. A. how to keep yourself from being hurt C. how and when to remain calm B. how to stay mentally healthy D. why and how to pardon others
59. According to the writer, what is the right way to calm down after being hurt? A. Try to figure out why you get hurt. B. Write a letter to the person who hurt you. C. Persuade yourself to accept what others have done to you. D. Think about pleasant things and forget about the hurt. 60. Dr. Luskin advises us not to wait for an apology after being hurt because ______.
A. we are not patient enough B. we’d feel worse accepting others' apology C. people seldom want to apologize D. people don’t mean it when they apologize 第II 卷（非选择题 共35分） 第一节：任务型阅读（共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分） 认真阅读下面的短文， 并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。 每空一 词。 Do you find it difficult to learn a foreign language successfully? Here are some tips to help you out: ①Spend the time! By far the most important factor is how much time you are immersed (沉浸) in the language. The more time you spend with the language, the faster you will learn. This means listening, reading, writing, speaking, and studying words and phrases. This does not mean sitting in class looking out the window, nor listening to other students who do not speak well, nor getting explanations in your own language about how the language works. This means spending time enjoyably connected to the language you are learning! ②Listen and read every day! Listen no matter where you are on your MP3 player. Read what you are listening to. Listen to and read things that you like, things that you can mostly understand, or even partly understand. If you keep listening and reading you will get used to the language. One hour of listening or reading is more effective than many hours of class time. ③Focus on words and phrases! Build up your vocabulary--- you’ll need lots. Starts to notice words and how they come together as phrases. Learn these words and phrases through your listening and reading. Read online, using online dictionaries, and make your own vocabulary lists for review. Soon you will run into your new words and phrases elsewhere. Gradually you will be able to use them. Do not worry about how correctly you speak until you have accumulated(积累) plenty of words through listening and reading. ④Take responsibility(责任) for your own learning! If you do not want to learn the language, you won’t. If you do want to learn the language, take control. Choose content that you want to listen to and read. Seek out the words and phrases that you need to understand your listening and reading.
Do not wait for someone else to show you the language, nor to tell you what to do. Discover the language by yourself, like a child growing up. Talk when you feel like it. Write when you feel like it. A teacher cannot teach you to become fluent(流 利的), but you can learn to become fluent if you want to . ⑤Relax and enjoy yourself! Do not worry about what you can’t remember, or can’t yet understand, or can’t yet say. It does not matter. You are learning and improving. The language will gradually become clearer in your brain. So sit back and enjoy. Just make sure you spend enough time with the language. Title: How to learn a foreign language: 5 keys to your (61) _____ in learning it Keys Spend the time! Contents The more (62)__________ you spend with the language, the faster you will learn. This means listening, reading, writing, speaking, and studying (63)___________. Listen and read every day! Listen (64)_________ you are on your MP3 player. Listen to and read (65)_________ you like, things that you can mostly understand, or even partly understand. Focus on words and phrases! Take responsibility for your own learning! Be (68)_________ and enjoy yourself! Build up your vocabulary. Don’t be worried about making (66)__________ when you speak. If you do want to learn the language, take control. Discover the (67)___ by yourself, like a child growing up. What (69)____________ is that you are learning and improving and the language will (70)________ become clearer in your brain.
第二节：单词拼写（共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分） 根据首字母及中文填写正确的单词。每空一词。 71. Both Pompeii and Loulan became lost c__________ about 2,000 years ago. 72. C to expectation, he didn't win in the contest.
73. If it is c_______for you , I would like to invite you to dance with me this evening. 74. The boy’s poor health c___________ his parents a great deal. 75. He’s got himself into a dangerous situation. He is l_________ to lose control of the plane in the situation. 76. The air _______ (灾难) is the worst in history, resulting in the death of one hundred and twenty people. 77.You need a password to get system. [(使用的)机会,权利] to the computer
78. On realizing they had got lost, the team _____（惊慌）. They should have stayed calm. 79. By making ___(贡献)to science , he realized his own dream of being a great scientist. 80. Living in a modern city, nature is so near and yet so far. When we were in Li Yuan Park, it took us a while to ___________ (区分) between the cherry and peach blossoms. 第三节 完成句子（共15空，每空1分，满分15分） 根据所给汉语，在空格中填入适当的单词，使句子完整正确。每空一词。 81. 不幸的是，全城的人都被活埋了，城市也是如此。 Unfortunately, all the people were buried alive, and _____ ______ the city. 82. 英语在未来是不是还要继续变化这个问题其实很容易回答。 The question of __________ English will continue in the future is easy ______ ________. 83. 斯文发现了埋藏于沙下的建筑遗迹以及许多宝藏， 包括钱币，带有图画的壶， 像丝绸 这样的布料，文献以及壁画。 Sven found the remains of buildings ________ beneath the sand, together with a lot of treasures, ____ coins, painted pots, material such as silk, documents and wall paintings. 84. 现在波莉想跑开，可恐惧让她站在那里一动也不能动。 Now Polly wanted to run, but fear _______ her _______. 85. 汉语与西方语言不同，区别在于它不使用字母，而是用汉字表示思想，物体和行为。 The Chinese language differs from Western languages _____ _________, instead of an alphabet, it uses characters which _________ _______ideas, objects or deeds. 86. 虽然学生们都觉得士兵的想法非常有趣， 但这一方法太过复杂，并不实用。 ___________the students found the soldier’s idea interesting, the system was too difficult to be _____practical use. 第四节 书面表达 (满分15分)根据下面内容用英语写个小故事。不少于120字。 李丽是个十六岁的女中学生。 暑假的一天， 她正独自在家复习功课， 突然听到有人敲门， 在防盗门里，她看到一个男青年。他自称是煤气公司来检查煤气设备的。李丽叫他拿出工作 证。他却不能拿出。她叫他走开，那人大怒，用刀子威胁她开门。李丽不再说什么，转身走 向电话机，说要报警。一听此话，那人慌忙跑掉了。 防盗门：safety door 工作证：employee’s card 短文的开头和结尾已给出。 煤气公司: gas company 煤气设备: gas facilities 威胁: threaten; frighten
Li Li is a sixteen-year-old middle school student. _____________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ Li Li said nothing more but turned to the telephone, saying that she would call the police. Hearing this, the man ran away in a hurry.
听力 (满分20分) 1—5 CBACB 6-10 ABCBC 11-15 BCABA 15-20 CBABB 单项填空（共15小题，每小题1分，满分15分） 21-25A C D D D 26-30 C B D C D 31-35 D C D A B 完形填空（共15小题，每小题1分，满分15分） 36-40 BDACD 41-45 ACBBA 46-50DCABD
阅读理解（共10小题，每小题2分，满分20分） A篇 51-53 DDB B 篇 54—57 DBBC C篇 58-60 DDC 任务型阅读 （共10空，每空1分，满分10分） (61) success (62) time (63) vocabulary (66) mistakes (67) language (68) relaxed
(64) wherever (69) matters
（65）what (70) gradually
根据首字母及中文填写正确的单词（共10空，每空1分，满分10分） 71 civilizations 72 Contrary 73 convenient 74 concerned 75 likely 76 disaster 77 access 78 panicked 79 contributions 80 distinguish 完成句子（共15空，每空1分，满分15分） 81 so was 82 whether; to answer 83 buried; including 84 held; still 85 in that 86 stand for 87 While; of 书面表达（满分15分） Li Li is a middle school student. She is sixteen. One day in the summer vacation, she was staying at home alone, reviewing her lessons when she heard a knock at the door. She saw through the safety door a young man standing outside. The man said he was from the gas company and had come to check the gas facilities. Li Li asked him to show his employee’s card, but he couldn’t. She ordered him to leave immediately. The man got angry and frightened her with a knife, insisting on her opening the door. Li Li said nothing more but turned to the telephone, saying that she would call the police. Hearing this, the man ran away in a hurry.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。