从句填空需谨慎，各个成分要分清； 三无主义填 that，缺主缺宾 what、who 拼； 不缺主来不缺宾，含义缺失 whether 搞定； 最后一步想想清，状语还在后面等。 ★名词性从句的分类 1. 名词性从句： __________________、_________________、____________________、 _______
____________。 2. 引导词 关联词：_________________________________________________________________ 关系代词：_______________________________________________________________ 关系副词：_______________________________________________________________ 需要注意的是： 1. 2. that 的三无主义：____________________________________________________________ which 的用法：______________________________________________________________ 一. 主语从句 形式主语：_______________________________________
建议要求用 should（备注：_______________________________________________） It is suggested (requested, proposed, desired, etc.) that… 3. 句中含有惊奇、不相信、惋惜、理应如此等语气或词汇时，从句使用(should) +do It is necessary (important, natural, strange, etc.) that … It is a pity (a shame, no wonder, etc.) that… ★主语从句练习： what, who, which, when , why , how, where, that , whether 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. we should do next is not clear. is said the weather will stay hot for another two days.
light travels in straight lines is known to us all. is known to us all is interesting light travels in straight lines. you should like him.（竟然）
6. _________ we will go hasn’t been decided. 7. __________ we should leave hasn’t been decided. 8. 9. she couldn’t understand was the last question. we will attend the lecture hasn’t been decided.
10. 11. 12. 13.
is still uncertain is a pity is high time is the first time
he is coming. she didn’t come to the party. we got down to work. I have come to Beijing.
14. It is necessary that we ____________ (have) a good knowledge of basic English. 15. It seems __________ he has known the secret. 二. 宾语从句 1. 建议要求用 should demand、order、suggest、decide、insist, desire, demand, request, command 2. 陈述语序：__________________________________________________________________ I want to know what he has told you. 3. 时态要求：__________________________________________________________________ 4. 形式宾语： v + ___________+ adj. that/what/who… 5. Whether 和 if 的辨析： a. b. c. d. _______________________________ _______________________________ _______________________________ _______________________________
★宾语从句练习： 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. I believe the teacher will consider our suggestion.
He always thinks of ___________ he can come back on time. He said the meeting was very important and we should attend it.
You can’t imagine _________ excited they were when they received these nice presents. Our teacher told us that the earth （run）around the sun.
Can you tell me what is the matter/what the matter is with you? Can you tell me ________ the trouble is? He never told me I thought strange I should do. he failed to call me.
10. I suggested that we ___________ (leave) as soon as we can. 三. 表语从句 ★表语从句练习： 1. 2. The question is ★It looks she can work well. it is going to rain.
3. 4. 5.
The fact is the reason The problem is
we have lost the game. he was late was he missed the bus. he will be here tomorrow. 四. 同位语从句
考点： 1. 同位语的位置 2. 同位语与定语从句的区别：that I had no idea that you were here． Have you got the idea that this book gives you of life in ancient Greece？ ★同位语从句练习： 1. I had no idea 2. There can be no doubt 3. There is a feeling in me 4. He had no idea at all 5. The news 6. The news 7. The order you were here. she is fit for the job. we’ll never know what a UFO is—not ever. he had gone. they won the match is true. you told me yesterday is true. we should return hasn’t reached us.（试比较 6、7 题）
8. The day ________ we should return hasn’t been decided. 9. The question we had enough money was discussed last night.
五. 综合操练：名词性从句 作业：11.25 一．填上适当的关系代词或关系副词 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. _______caused the accident was a man lying on the ground. _______will go makes no difference ________your daughter lovers is very clear ________wallet was stolen must be made clear ________he left his wife cut her to the heart _________we go there remain to be decided _________you uncle will arrive was not mentioned in his letter. ________you went there alone must be explained I’ll take back ________I said
10. I’m satisfied ________he did 11. Tell us _________you fulfilled the heavy task ahead of time 12. That’s________ I praise you 13. This is __________two thirds of the earth’s surface is made up of vast oceans 14. The season_________ you went to the park was that you want to visit her 15. The question is_________ we will complete the project
16. That was ________the Chinese began to make paper 17. The problem________ should be our mornitor is not decided 18. They have no information _________ he was alive 19. This is another proof_________ he killed a man 20. The professor gave orders ___________the test be finished before 6 o’clock 二．语法填空 (一)作业：11.26 I read a report last night. It says 1_________ a lot of people died in 2______ traffic accident. But I forget 3_________ the accident happened last Sunday. 4 _________ astonished me most is 5__________ some babies lost 6________ lives. However, I don't know 7___________ the government has taken some measures to deal with 8______. In my opinion, 9_____ accident has taught us a lesson 10__________we should obey the traffic rules. (二) 作业：11.27 Body language is used every single day by people of different nationalities all over the world. It is a language _1________ words that consists of gestures, facial expressions and body _2_______ (move) that greatly add to --- and sometimes even replace--- _3________ (speak) language. Body language _4_________(use) to communicate both attitudes and feelings as it is not always explicit. Somebody jumping for joy is easy to see while a raised eyebrow conveying doubt is easier to miss. People often use body language 5________ purpose. Someone who does not know the answer to a question will move their shoulders upwards away from their upper body and then let them fall, 6________(mean), “I don’t know”. 7__________, body language can be unconscious as well. A person _8_______ is feeling uncomfortable or nervous will often hold their body in a very rigid manner and have a tight look about their mouths. They might also cross their arms and move in 9_______ abrupt way resembling a robot more than a human. They might not even realise how they are acting but their body language will tell anyone who cares to look closely enough 10_______ they are feeling. Body language can therefore make people’s feelings more transparent as although we can lie with words, it is not as easy to do so with our bodies. （三）作业：11.28 In the United States, there were 222 people ____1____ (report) to be billionaires(亿万富翁) in 2003. The ____2_____（rich） of these is Bill Gates, worth at least $ 41 billion, who made his money ____3____ starting the company Microsoft. Mr. Gates was only 21 years old _____4____ he first helped to set up the company in 1976. He was a billionaire _____5__ the time he was 31. ____6____ , there are still some other people who have made lots of money at even ____7____ (young) ages. Other young people who have been struck rich include Jackie Coogan and Shirley Temple. ____8____ of these child actors made over a million dollars ___9____ (act) in movies before they were 14. But ___10___ youngest billionaire is Albert von Thurn und Taxis of Germany, who, in 2001, inherited
一. 主语从句 1. what 2. It, that 3. That 4. It, that 5. It, that 6. Where 7. When 8. what 9.whether 10. It, whether 11. It, that 12. It, that 13. It, that 14. Should have 15. that 二. 宾语从句答案： 1. that 2. How 3. Why, that 4. how 5. Runs/is running 6. What’s the matter 7. what 8. What 9. It, that 10. Should leave 三. 表语从句答案： 1. whether 2. As if 3. That 4. Why, that 5. Whether
四. 同位语从句： 1. whether 2. That 3. That 4. Whether 5. That 6. That 7. When 8. When 9. Whether 五. 综合操练 一．填上适当的关系代词或关系副词 1．What 2.who 3.whom 4.whose 5.that 6.whether 7.when 8. why 9.what 10.whatever 11.how 12why 13.because 14.why 15.what 16.how 17.who 18.whether 19.that 20.that 二. 语法填空 （一）1.that 2.a 3. where 4. What 5.that 6. their 7. whether/if 8.it 9. the 10. that （二）1. Without 2.movements 3. spoken 4. is used 5. on 6. meaning 7. However 8. who/ that 9. an 10. how （三）1. reported 2. richest 3. by 4. when 5. by 6. However 7.Younger 8. Both 9. acting 10. the
copyright ©right 2010-2020。