一. Find out your school facilities and environment and other factors as many as possible. for
二 Remember the Expressions about asking the way: Can you tell me how to get to the…? How can I get to …?
Excuse me, where is the ….?
Excuse me, which is the quickest way to …? Use these drills to make up sentences. ? ? ? ? ? …… Expressions about answering the way: It’s over there. It’s about 400 metres from here. Go down this street until you see the tall red building.
…… 三 Look at the school map with Wei Hua. Find out the quickest way to get from the dormitories to Classroom 4 and describe it .
find out the quickest way to get to the Gym from your classroom and describe it
find out the quickest way to
and describe it.
四. Vocabulary extension Choose the names of the equipment according to the following definitions or descriptions. skipping rope, dumb-bell, basketball court, barbell, rings, mat, beam, climbing bars, 1) It is 16 feet long, four feet high and just four inches wide. It is made of a metal or steel frame and a wooden beam with a leather cover. ( ) )
2) a metal bar with weights at each end, which you lift to make you stronger. (
3) two weights connected by a short bar, that you can lift to strengthen your arms and shoulders. ( ) )
4) a structure for children to climb on, made from metal bars, wool, or rope. ( 5) an area made for playing basketball. ( )
6) a piece of equipment consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes. ( )
7) a piece of thick soft material used in some activities for people to sit on, fall onto etc. ( ) )
8) a long piece of rope with handles that children use for jumping over. (
copyright ©right 2010-2020。