高考英语句式句型专练 100 题及解析
1. — Have you known each other for long? — Not very long, ____ we started to work in the company. A. after B. before C. when D. since 2. — Did you enjoy yoursel
f at the party? — Sorry to say I didn’t. It was ____ a meeting than a party. A. much of B. more like C. less of D. more or less 3. He is rather difficult to make friends with, but his friendship, ____, is more true than any other. A. once gained B. when to gain C. after is gained D. while gaining 4. The river, ____ are covered with trees, is very long. A. which banks B. of which banks C. whose the banks D. the banks of which 5. ____ it will do us harm or good remains to be seen. A. If B. Whether C. That D. Where 6. We should do more such exercises in the future, I think, ____ we did yesterday. A. as B. which C. that D. than 7. I am so glad that I have found the same modern computer ____ I am working on. A. which B. as C. that D. where 8. ____ method you choose, so long as you finish the job on time. A. It isn’t a matter to me what B. What doesn’t matter is that C. It doesn’t matter to me which D. No matter which 9. It was quite a serious mistake, ____caused by carelessness. A. which I think was B. I think which was C. which I think it was D. I think which it was 10. The young man went into the cinema and after ____ seemed half an hour he came out. A. that B. it C. what D. which 11. One of the men held the view ____ the book said was right. A. what that B. what C. that D. that what 12. Soon they got to the bank. ____ stood a big pine tree. A. In front of which B. There C. Where D. It 13. He was impolite to the Custom Officer, ____, of course, made things even worse. A. who B. that C. what D. which 14. After living with his grandparents in the countryside for ten years, the boy returned to the big city ____ his parents worked. A. which B. where C. that D. when 15. ____ much advice I gave him, he did exactly what he wanted to. A. How B. Whatever C. No matter D. However 16. It is not I but Mr. Green who ____ in charge of the company. A. is B. am C. are D. was 17. The students are talking about the strange people and stories ____ they met in the adventure. A. that B. which C. what D. whom
18. The first thing ____ you should do is to learn all the new words by heart. A. what B. that C. which D. who 19. Is this the very factory ____ he visited last month? A. which B. that C. where D. in which 20. He went home for lunch ____ the clock struck twelve. A. while B. immediately C. right away D. at once 21. — ____ makes her different from the other students? — Honesty, I think. A. How is it that B. How is that C. What is it that D. What it is that 22. She won’t leave the TV set, ____ her husband is waiting for his supper. A. as though B. even though C. whether D. whenever 23. It is the teacher ____ taught me when I was a child ____ I am going to visit. A. that; which B. who; which C. who; that D. whom; that 24. It was in the school ____ he had studied ____ he began the important experiment. A. that; where B. in which; which C. where; that D. where; in which 25. ____ on Monday night that all this happened? A. Is it B. It is C. Was it D. It was 26. Is there anything else ____ you want to get ready for the party this evening? A. which B. that C. who D. what 27. I ____ see him yesterday. A. really B. do C. did D. does 28. ____ come again. A. Do B. Can C. May D. Did 29. ____ be careful when crossing the street! A. Must B. Should C. Ought to D. Do 30. It was ____ the old worker came that we ____ the experiment. A. until; didn’t begin B. not until; began C. until; began D. not until; didn’t begin 31. It is I ____ singing in the garden. A. who are B. who is C. that am D. that is 32. Hardly ____ into the country ____ it began to rain. A. we had got; when B. we got; than C. had we got; when D. did we get; than 33. Not a single word ____ last night. A. he said B. said he C. did he say D. had he said 34. Little ____ about what others think. A. he cares B. he doesn’t care C. does he care D. doesn’t he care 35. Seldom ____ any mistakes during my past few years of working there. A. would I make B. have I made C. I did make D. shall I make 36. He is a good student, and works very hard; ____. A. so it is with her B. so does she C. so is she D. neither does she 37. Only when it is hungry ____ attack a human being. A. a lion will B. did a lion C. will a lion D. do a lion 38. Look! ____.
A. Here your teacher comes B. Comes here your teacher C. Your teacher come here D. Here comes your teacher 39. No sooner ____ to shine ____ it clouded over again. A. the sun had started; than B. had the sun started; than C. the sun started; when D. did the sun started; when 40. So loudly ____ that even people in the next room could hear him. A. did he speak B. spoke he C. he spoke D. should he speak 41. Not only ____ the book, but also he remembered what he had read. A. he had read B. had he read C. he did read D. did he read 42. ____, they continued the work. A. As it was late B. It was late as C. It was as late D. Late as it was 43. ____ the bus until it has stopped. A. Not get off B. Don’t get off C. Didn’t get off D. Get not off 44. ____ are the days when teachers were looked down upon. A. Gone B. Go C. To go D. Going 45. ____ rich and strong! A. Our country may become B. May our country become C. Our country becomes D. Does our country become 46. In the open boat, the four men, ____ was a doctor, met with a storm at sea. A. one of which B. one of who C. one of whom D. one of them 47. This is an illness that can result in total blindness ____ left untreated. A. after B. if C. since D. unless 48. Let me introduce myself to you all, ____? A. may you B. will you C. won’t I D. won’t you 49. The unsold goods he brought home are useless to me, ____? A. aren’t they B. are they C. did he D. didn’t he 50. Nobody has the right to go there to have dinner free, ____? A. hasn’t it B. has it C. haven’t they D. have they 51. I don’t believe everything goes well with you, ____? A. do they B. does it C. don’t they D. doesn’t it 52. Mr Wang must go to Beijing to visit Mrs Brown today, ____ he? A. mustn’t B. may not C. can’t D. needn’t 53. Jack said Betty had always been interested in geography, ____? A. hadn’t Betty B. hadn’t she C. didn’t Jack D. didn’t he 54. What you told me is really true, ____? A. isn’t it B. isn’t what C. didn’t you D. wasn’t it 55. I won’t let you in ____ you show me the written permission of the manager. A. apart from B. unless C. except D. but56. Everyone wants to have a holiday, but you have no idea ____ tiresome it is to rest. A. how B. what C. whether D. no matter how 57. I felt somewhat sad and was about to leave ____ something happened which drew my attention. A. unless B. until C. when D. while 58. I decided to pay a visit to my former teacher as soon as I ____.
A. finish what I did B. finished what I did C. would finish what I was doing D. finished what I was doing 59. We see the lightning ____ it happens, but we hear the thunder later. A. the moment B. for the moment C. at the moment D. in a moment 60. ____ that I’m feeling all right, my brain is also beginning to work much bet ter. A. For B. Now C. Since D. Despite 61. These two countries are similar ____ they both have a high snowfall during winter. A. to that B. besides that C. in that D. except that 62. My cousin keeps the photo ____ he can see it every day, as it always reminds him of his college days in Florida. A. which B. where C. whether D. when 63. You can arrive in Guangzhou on time for the fashion show ____ you don’t mind taking the night train. A. provided B. unless C. though D. until 64. Most people usually have less money at the end of the month than ____at the beginning. A. which is B. which was C. they have D. it is 65. Doctors have said that as many as 50 percent of patients don’t take medicine ____ directed. A. like B. so C. which D. as 66. Mr Smith was so angry at all ____ Bill was doing ____ he walked out angrily. A. that; what B. that; that C. which; which D. what; that 67. Girl ____, she is much naughtier than a boy. A. although she was B. though she is C. though was she D. although was she 68. The girl got herself into a serious situation ____ she was likely to lose control over the motorbike. A. where B. which C. while D. why 69. I think you ought to end it ____ it is too late, or you’ll kill yourself. A. even if B. before C. so that D. once 70. They were surprised that a four-year-old boy should work out such a difficult problem ____ they themselves couldn’t. A. once B. then C. while D. if 71. I was advised to arrange for insurance ____ I needed medical treatment. A. nevertheless B. although C. in case D. so that 72. I haven’t found my watch yet; in fact, I’m not sure ____ I could have done with it. A. where B. whether C. what D. how 73. — ____ in this street? — I think Mr. Black is the richest man. A. Whom do you think is the richest man B. Who do you think is the richest man C. Do you think who is the richest man D. Do you think whom is the richest man 74. ____ puzzled the mother most was ____the son would never agree with her. A. What; why B. That; how C. Which; when D. What; where
75. ____ computers are of great benefit to the development of science and technology. A. The fact is what B. That the fact is C. What the fact is that D. The fact is that 76. Word has come ____ some excellent students will go on a study trip to Chicago next month. A. that B. what C. when D. whether 77. The players expected there ____ more free time before coming back to the country from abroad. A. is B. being C. have been D. to be 78. It is well known to us all ____ China sent up a manned spaceship to outer space successfully last year. A. that B. what C. which D. when 79. ____ he was fired by the company is ____ he didn’t work hard. A. What; because B. Why; because C. Why; that D. That; because 80. The man who was being followed stopped from time to time ____ he wanted to tie his shoelaces. A. as if B. like C. what D. as 81. Living things are dying out quickly. Let’s ask ____ destroying them in the past years. A. what part people have been playing B. people have played in C. what part people have played in D. people have been playing what part 82.The teacher found ____ difficult to decide ____ he would take with him to attend the conference. A. it; whom B. himself; who C. this; whom D. that; who 83. No matter how fast we worked, ____. A. we couldn’t catch up with them B. and we couldn’t catch up with them C. so we couldn’t catch up with them D. but we couldn’t catch up with them 84. The reason why I gave in is ____ if I didn’t. A. because she would be disappointed B. that she would be disappointed C. because she would have a disappointment D. for she would be disappointed 85. — ____ can I deal with such a situation? — Take ____ measure you think best. A. How; whichever B. What; whatever C. How; whatever D. What; whichever 86. Villagers often say our village is no longer ____ it used to be. A. what B. that C. which D. how 87. This is certainly the case, but ____ it is a mistake or not I don’t know. A. if B. even though C. whether D. that 88. The workers were making so much noise in the workshop, and the boss hurriedly went to see ____. A. what the matter was B. what was the wrong C. what wrong was D. what was the matter 89. I remember ____ the company only owned a small shop. A. when B. how C. whether D. what
90. The changes in our chemistry lab will cost quite a lot, ____ they will save us money in the long run. A. or B. since C. for D. but 91. ____ has finished the task ahead of time will be rewarded, though we don’t know who it will be. A. Those who B. Anyone C. Whoever D. Who 92. He expressed his hope ____ he would visit China again the next year, and this was the very hope ____ he expressed as soon as he arrived in the country. A. that; that B. which; which C. that; which D. which; that 93. I often think of the years ____ I worked with the foreigners, ____ has had a great effect on my later life. A. that; which B. when; which C. which; that D. when; who 94. In the forest we observed some trees ____the leaves were black with disease. A. where B. of which C. in which D. whose 95. I don’t believe the reason ____ he has give n for not coming to the lecture. A. why B. that C. how D. what 96. By using ears one can tell the direction ____ a sound comes. A. in which B. from which C. with which D. through which 97. I don’t like such a person ____ often lies before your face. A. what B. that C. as D. which 98. We have to delay the party till next week, ____ we will not have something important to do. A. when B. which C. at which D. that 99. Every day the mother seems to be busy until 10 o’clock at night, ____ the rest of the family have fallen asleep. A. that B. by which time C. on time D. whose time 100. He was found to be a thief, ____ disappointed his wife. A. who B. that C. which D. whom 解析：
1、D。since 是从属连词，引导时间状语从句，常与现在完成时连用。题中答语为省略句，补 全为：We haven’t known each other very long. We have known each other since we started to work in the company. 2.B。 题意为“与其说是晚会,倒不如说是个会议”。 more ...than 意为“与其说……倒不如说……”。 3.A。once gained 是状语从句的省略，相当于 once it is gained。 4.D。名词/代词+ of + whom/which 可引导非限制性定语从句，表示部分与整体的关系。C 项应为 whose banks。 5.B。whether 引导主语从句位于句首时，不可用 if 替换。 6.A。在 such...as 结构中，as 常引导定语从句。题中 I think 是插入语。 7.B。在 the same...as/that 结构中，as 和 that 常引导定语从句。如果前后指的是同一物， 通常用 that (如：I have found the same computer that I lost)；反之，则常用 as。 8.C。 matter 作动词时，意为“要紧；有关系”, 常用于否定或疑问句中。no matter which 引 导让步状语从句，缺少主句，故 D 项错误。 9.A。which 引导非限制性定语从句，I think 是插入语。 10.C。what 引导名词性从句作介词 after 的宾语。 11.D。that 引导同位语从句；what the book said 是同位语从句中的主语。 12.B。 13.D。which 引导非限制性定语从句,指代主句的整个情况。 14.B。 15.D。However much 引导让步状语从句，相当于 No matter how much，意为“无论我给 他多少建议”。 16.A。此句是强调句型。强调句子的主语(由并列连词 not...but 连接)，谓语应遵循“就近一致” 的原则，故用 is。 17.A。先行词既指人又指物，关系代词只能用 that 不能用 which。 18.B。先行词被序数词、形容词的最高级及 only、any、few、little、no、all、very、last 等修饰时，关系代词常用 that 不用 which。 19.B。 20.B。immediately 除了用作副词之外,还可用作从属连词 , 引导时间状语从句，相当于 as soon as。有类似用法的词或短语还有：directly, the moment, the instance, the minute 等。 21.C。本题为强调句型的特殊疑问句。答语补全是 It is honesty that makes her different from the other students, I think.就 honesty 提问,就形成了以上句式。 22.B。even though 相当于 even if ，引导让步状语从句, 意为“即使；纵然”,符合题意。 23.C。 who 引导定语从句，when 引导时间状语从句，that 为强调句型的引导词。 24.C。这是一个强调地点状语的强调句。 25.C。强调句型的一般疑问句。 26.B。先行词为 all, much, little, everything, anything, nothing, none, the one 等不定 代词时，关系代词常用 that 不用 which。 27.C。强调句子的谓语,要在谓语动词前加助动词 do, does, did,谓语动词用原形。 28.A。为了加强祈使句的语气，在动词前加 do，表示恳求。 29.D。加强祈使句的语气，不管动词是系动词还是行为动词，都在动词前加 do。 30.B。 本题句式结构为强调句型。强调 until 引导的时间状语从句，要把 not 放于 until 之前。
31.C。 强调主语(指人)时,引导词可用 that 或 who,谓语动词必须与所强调的主语保持人称和数 的一致。 32.C。在 hardly...when...和 no sooner...than...句型中,hardly 和 no sooner 位于句首时, 主句要用倒装语序,且谓语动词常用过去完成时态。 33.C。否定副词 never, not, hardly, little, seldom, rarely, nowhere 及含有否定含义的短 语 in no way, not until, in no case, at no time, by no means 等位于句首时,句子常用倒 装语序。 34.C。 35.B。 36.A。表示后者与前者的情况相同时，常用 “So+系动词/助动词/情态动词+主语”。但如果句 子结构中既出现了系动词，又出现了行为动词或者其他不同的形式时，通常用“So it is with sb. / sth..或 It is/was the same with sb. / sth..”。 37.C。 only 修饰句子的状语(副词、 介词短语或状语从句)且置于句首时,句子的主谓要部分倒装。 注意：only 修饰句子的主语放在句首时，主谓无须倒装。如：Only he knows about it.只有 他知道此事。 38.D。在 here, there 或副词 away, back, down, in, out, over, up 等作状语位于句首，且 谓语是 come, go, rush, run 等不及物动词的句子中，主谓要全部倒装。这种倒装句的主语通 常是名词，但如果主语是人称代词，则不倒装。如：Here he comes. 39. B。 40.A。so...that...句型中，so+形容词/副词位于句首时，主句中的主谓语要部分倒装。 41.B。not only...but also 连接两个并列分句，且 not only 位于句首时，其引起的分句中主 谓要部分倒装。 42.D。as 引导让步状语从句,意为“尽管;虽然”,从句常用倒装语序。这种倒装是把作表语的名词 或形容词、作状语的副词(much)及动词原形提到句首。如果表语部分是名词 ,提前时通常将冠 词去掉。如：Although he is a child, he knows a lot.可改写为 Child as he is, he knows a lot.注意:如名词前有形容词修饰时,冠词常保留(如：A little child as he is, he knows a lot.)。 43.B。这也是—个 not... until 句型,主句为祈使句。 44.A。表语位于句首且主语较长或结构较复杂的句子 ,主谓通常全部倒装。题意为“教师被瞧不 起的日子一去不复返了。” 45.B。 表示祝愿的句子常用倒装形式。 又如： Long live the great unity of the peoples of the world. 46.C。 one of whom 引导非限制性定语从句。 47.B。if left untreated 意为“假如不进行任何治疗”。that can result in total blindness 是 定语从句修饰 illness。 48.B。 陈述部分若是 Let me 开头的祈使句,其附加问句要用 will you;陈述部分若是 Let’s 开头 的祈使句,其附加问句要用 shall we。 49.A。陈述部分有含否定词缀的词时,其附加疑问部分仍用否定式。 50.D。当陈述部分的主语是 no one, nobody, none, neither 等否定词时,其附加疑问部分应 用肯定式,主语常用 they。 51.B。 陈述部分为 I believe/think/suppose + that 从句时,附加疑问部分应与从句保持一致。 everything, nothing, this, that 在句中作主语时,其附加疑问句的主语要用 it,但陈述部分的 主语若是 anybody, anyone, everybody, someone 时,其附加疑问部分的主语常用 they。 52.D。陈述部分的 must 表示“需要,必要”时,附加问句部分的谓语要用 needn’t。
53. D。 54.A。当陈述部分的主语为名词性从句时,附加问句部分的主语用 it,谓语要和主句的谓语相一 致。 55. B。 56.A。how 引导同位语从句。 57.C。when 在此为并列连词,相当于 and at that time,常译为“就在这时”。 58.D。 59.A。 60.B。now that 意为“既然、由于”。 61.C。in that 意为“因为”。 62.B。空格中的连接词引导的应是地点状语从句,故用 where。 63.A。根据句意,空格中缺少一个表示“如果”并能引导条件状语从句的连接词。provided 作连 词,表示规定的条件,意为“如果”;unless 意为“除非”; though 意为“尽管”;until 意为“直到” 。 64.C。than 引导比较状语从句,完整的从句为“than they have money at the beginning of the month ”。 65.D。句中 take medicine as directed 相当于 take medicine as they are directed, as 引导方式状语从句。 66.B。 第一空:先行词为 all,由 that 引导定语从句;第二空:that 与前半句中的 so 呼应,引导结 果状语从句。 67.B。 though 引导让步状语从句时,有时从句可用倒装语序,用法相当于 as,即 Girl though she is 相当于 Girl as she is。 68.A。题中 where 引导定语从句,相当于 in which。 69.B。before 引导时间状语从句,本意是“在……之前”,在此题中译为“以免”。 70.C。while 是并列连词,意为“而,却”,前后有对比的意味。 71.C。A 和 B 都有“虽然”的意思,与题意不符。in case 意为“以防万一”,符合题意。 72.C。do with 常与 what 连用;deal with 常与 how 连用。 73.B。题中 do you think 为插入语,疑问词在句中作主语。 74.A。 75.D。 76.A。that 引导同位语从句,解释说明主语 word(消息)的内容。 77.D。there to be...相当于宾语从句(that)there would be...。 78.A。句中 it 作形式主语,真正的主语是由 that 引导的从句。 79.C。why 引导主语从句作主语时,表语从句不能用 because 引导,只能用连接词 that,且通常 不可省略。 80.A。as if 意为“好像”。 81.C。 82.A。第一空用形式宾语 it,第二空可以用 who 或 whom 引导宾语从句并在从句中作 take 的 宾语。 83.A。no matter how 引导让步状语从句,故只可选 A,构成主从复合句。 84.B。主语是 reason 时,表语从句用 that 引导。 85.C。 86.A。what 引导表语从句,且在从句中作表语。 87.C。引导宾语从句时,whether 和 if 常可互换,但如从句提前,则只能用 whether。 88.D。what is/was the matter 的语序在任何情况下都不变化,因为 what 在句中作主语。
89.A。when 引导宾语从句。其他选项均不符题意 (我记得这家公司过去仅有一家小商店的时 候)。 90.D。根据题意,两个分句间为转折关系。in the long run 意为“最终地”。 91.C。whoever 相当于 anybody who, A 项主谓不一致。 92.A。第一空:that 引导同位语从句。第二空:that 引导定语从句。因为先行词有 the very 修 饰,故不可用 which。 93.B。根据句意,第一空需填关系副词 when; 第二空 which 引导非限制性定语从句,指代主句 的整个情况。 94.B。 95.B。根据句意,要填的关系代词在定语从句中作 given 的宾语,故用 that。 96.A。direction 常与 in 连用。 97.C。 98.A。 99.B。根据从句的时态判断,所填词语必须含有“到……时候为止”的意思,并作从句的时间状语。 that 不可引导非限制性定从句。on time 意为“及时”,不符题意。D 项错误,此题无所属关系。 100.C。
copyright ©right 2010-2020。