喜欢 香蕉 汉堡包 西红柿 like banana hamburger tomato 梨 食物 鸡蛋 苹果 pear food egg apple 吃 跑 星星 健康的 eat run star healthy
鸡肉 早餐 chicken breakfast
清单 家具 人 空白 谈话
list furniture people blank conversation
奶油 冰激凌 沙拉 草莓
cream ice cream salad strawberry
晚餐 水果 蔬菜
dinner fruit vegetable
另外的人 other 也 also
1. ________ you like salad? A. Are B. Am C. Does D. Do
D 【解析】like是实义动词，构成疑问句要用do的相应形式， 排除A、B；又因为you是第二人称，故选D。
like French fries. A. don’t B. doesn’t C. isn’t
D. am not
A 【解析】I 是主语，排除B、C；又因like是实义动词，所以用 don’t，故选A。
3. Does he A. have
six red pencils? B. has C. had
4. –-Does your friend like ice cream? ---_________. A. Yes, she likes. B. No, she does. C. Yes, she doesn’t D. No, she doesn’t.
D 【解析】对于上述问句的回答有两种，肯定回答是Yes, she does.否定回答是No, she doesn’t.故选D。
5. What _____ _ Tom like _______ for breakfast? A. does; eat B. do; eat C. does; to eat D. do; to eat
C 【解析】Tom是第三人称单数，用助动词does；like是实义动词， 后跟动词不定式。故选C。
助动词do的原形为do，否定式为don not，缩略为don’t；第三人称 单数为does，否定为does not，缩略为doesn’t。 具体用法：do用来构成否定句和疑问句，其中，does用于第三人称 单数，其余人称都用do。
举例：He doesn’t like apples.
Does he like apples? Yes, he does. /No, he doesn’t. I don’t like red. You don’t look well. We like Sundays. They like apples. Do you like apples? Yes, I do. / No, I don’t. Do they like apples? Yes, they do. / No, they don’t.
6. I have a cat. It likes fish. It eats _______ every day. A. a lot B. many C. lots of D. very much
A【解析】fish是不可数名词，四个选项中，a lot可以代指 不可数名词，故选A。BC后跟可数名词复数；D修饰副词。
7. There are many in the basket. A. fish B. eggs C. ice cream
8. I am thirsty. I want to drink some . A. eggs B. oranges C. orange
9. Oranges are a kind of ________. A. vegetables B. vegetable C. fruits
10. There are in that room. A. three bag of rices B. three bags of rice C. three bags of rices D. three bag of rice
名词按其所表示的事物的性质分为可数名词和不可数名词。 可数名词有复数形式，如：an apple，two apples，bag，some bags。 不可数名词只有单数形式，如：broccoli。 一些词即可当可数名词，又可当不可数名词，但词义不同，如： chicken(鸡肉，不可数），chickens(小鸡，可数）。
1. I have a soccer ball. （改为一般疑问句） Do you have a soccer ball?
2. Does your father have a computer?（作否定回答）
No, he doesn’t.
3. Does she have a tennis ball? （作肯定回答）
Yes, she does.
4. They like broccoli. （改为否定句） They don’t like broccoli.
5. Do you have a red pencil? （作否定回答） No, I don’t.
1. you, do, basket, have, ball, a Do you have a basket ball? 2. brother, her, does, have, tennis, a, racket Does her brother have a tennis racket?
3. don’t, they, have, football, a
They don’t have a football.
4. often, rice, lunch, for, she, has She often has rice for lunch. 5. not, for, he, like, breakfast, does, eggs He does not like eggs for breakfast.
6. bike, a, green, have, I
I have a green bike.
Jerry is a lovely boy. He is 8. He loves football very much. He has a new football. For breakfast, he has an egg and a bottle of milk. For lunch, he has two bowels of rice. And he has an apple after lunch. And for dinner, he has porridge and bread.
1. Jerry is an 8-year-old girl. （ ） 2. Jerry likes football. （ ） 3. Jerry has two eggs for breakfast. （ ） 4. Jerry has an apple before lunch. （ ） （ ） 5. Porridge and bread is Jerry’s dinner food.
Ａｎｓｗｅｒｓ：Ｆ Ｔ Ｆ Ｆ Ｔ
Ｂｒｅａｋｆａｓｔ Ｍａｒｙ Ｍｉｌｋ ｂｒｅａｄ
Ｌｕｎｃｈ Ｒｉｃｅ Ｐｅａｒｓ
Ａｎ ｅｇｇ Ｍｉｌｋ
Mary has milk and bread for breakfast. For lunch, she has rice and pears. And she has porridge for dinner. As for Tom, he has an egg and milk for breakfast. He has noodles for lunch. And for lunch, he has tomatoes.
For breakfast, Mary has milk and bread, and Tom has an egg and milk. For lunch, Mary has rice and pears, and Tom has noodles. And for dinner, Mary has porridge and Tom has tomatoes.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。