14-15 学年新课标高一上学期 1 册 Unit1-3 测试(浙江)
Class: Name: Marks: 满分（120） 第一部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分30分） 第一节 单项填空（共20小题；每小题0.5分，满分10分） 1. As A. a; \ — teenager, he played B. \; a He stayed up too late. C.
Good idea. C. got C. finish D. Pardon? D. get my homework. D. am finishing along with your friends, you can write to us. C. \; \ part in a film and became famous at once. D. a; a
2. — If he’d gone to bed early, he wouldn’t be so tired. A. No problem. B. Exactly. 3. If you have trouble A. getting A. will finish — He asked 6. I can’t express how succeeded. A. upset A. gone across C. gone on 8. My father came home A. very A. where A. published C. are published A. for A. as 13. I got a chance A. working B. by B. ever since B. work B. so B. why B. grateful C. calm B. gone over D. gone through late that his dinner got cold; my mother had to warm it up. C. too C. which B. publishes D. has been published the light on. D. of D. once D. to work my advice and now he was in trouble. C. with C. even if C. worked D. such she is so sad. D. that so far this year. D. reliable 7. People in that city have a very difficult time since the earthquake took place. B. to get B. finished
4. You’d better not wait for me any longer. I won’t go home until I 5. — What did he say just now? anything interesting to read. C. if had you D. you had A. did you have B. if you had
I am for what you’ve done for me. Without you, I couldn’t have
9. I wonder if it is because her mother doesn’t allow her to go to the cinema 10. It is said that a new series of readers for students of English
11. While reading a book last night, the girl fell asleep 12. I won’t go to his birthday party
I am invited. I will be very busy this weekend.
at a supermarket during my summer vacation.
14. I warned him not to take that box, but he
A. ignored A. gradually be forgotten. A. wrong 17. Hangzhou, A. where — Hearing the
B. persuaded B. finally
C. forecasted C. especially
D. settled D. actually it caused will never
15. After many years’ efforts, his dream
came true — he was admitted into a key university.
16. Even though it has been five years since the accident happened, the B. injury B. which C. ruin C. it . D. damage D. that
is the capital city of Zhejiang Province, is called Paradise on Earth.
18. — What’s the matter with Jack? He looks so pale. news, he was A. frightened; frightened C. frightening; frightening A. have destroyed C. had destroyed 20. — What do you think of the party? — A. Perfect! I haven’t been so happy since I moved to New York City. B. Just so-so. C. Not bad. D. Good idea! 21 B. frightening; frightening D. frightening; frightened in the earthquake. B. have been destroyed D. had been destroyed
19. The PLA men built shelters for the survivors whose houses
第二节 完形填空（共20小题；每小题1 分，满分20分） Before we went out on the ice, Mom helped me lace (用带子系牢) up my skates. Then she her own. Mom and I had been coming to the rink (溜冰场) every That was our deal. I went to When we were ready to 23 24 22 on Tuesdays, and we skated together on Sundays. on the ice, Mom took my hand and put an arm around my 25 27 but still smiled back. I took a short in the center of the rink. I gently took since my lessons began.
shoulder. I looked up at Mom and smiled. She seemed across the rink very my on the 28 30 26 . After a few minutes, we 29
gliding step (单脚交替滑行), and she stepped with me, holding my hand tight (紧紧地). We went back from Mom’s and glided slowly away. the move my teacher taught me this week. I planted one foot 31 as I can behind me. I 33 ,” , leaning forward a little. I slowly raised my back foot as 32 34 to be afraid of. Skating alone is no 36 37 35
While Mom stood still, I stopped and
a moment when some bigger kids skated quickly by. “OK, Mom. It’s
I said. “In fact, there is
than skating with me.”
Then I did what my teacher did when he was teaching a I said. “Not your feet. Now, step.” She took a baby step and skate across the rink three times by herself. a big hug. “I 21. A. took off 39 you could do it,” I said. 38
skater. “Watch my face, Mom,” . We stayed until Mom could
she was done, she glided over to me and gave me 40 .”
She smiled and said, “I couldn’t have done it without my excellent B. put on C. looked for D. threw away
22. A. Friday 23. A. lessons 24. A. dance 25. A. nervous 26. A. early 27. A. changed 28. A. bag 29. A. dropped 30. A. ice 31. A. long 32. A. waited 33. A. advice 34. A. anything 35. A. easier 36. A. tall 37. A. continued 38. A. Before 40. A. neighbor
B. day B. parties B. jump B. surprised B. nicely B. stopped B. shoes B. ignored B. floor B. high B. spent B. support B. something B. harder B. clever B. left B. Though B. student
C. year C. church C. skate C. angry C. excitedly C. started C. clothes C. tried C. ground C. low C. took C. news C. nothing C. better C. young C. sat C. When C. agreed C. teacher
D. Sunday D. theatres D. work D. upset D. slowly D. fell D. hand D. forgot D. grass D. near D. lasted D. time D. everything D. happier D. new D. cried D. If D. heard D. boss
39. A. remembered B. knew
第二部分 阅读理解（第一节20小题，第二节5小题；每小题2分，满分50分） 第一节 阅读下列材料，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C和D）中，选出最佳选项。 A There are just a few tips that will help you increase the life span (寿命) of your cell phone and cell phone battery (电池). Below we are going to list the most important tips: 1. Try not to drop your cell phone. When you drop your cell phone, especially on a hard surface, it can cause damage to your phone and cell phone battery. If you drop it and think you may have damaged it, be sure to take it to your nearest cell phone service center. 2. When it is necessary to take your battery out, be sure not to let it contact metal objects such as change and keys, which will make the battery not work properly. 3. Always be careful where you place your cell phone; don’t leave it in a car with extreme temperatures that may be too hot or too cold. Also be sure not to lay it down on a surface that may be wet as it will quickly ruin your phone. 4. One of the easiest ways to keep your phone in good condition is to take the time to read the directions when you first buy it. Be sure to follow the first charge instructions. 5. Do not use cell phone batteries and cell phone chargers that are not compatible (匹配的) with your exact cell phones. Be sure if you buy a charger from the store, you have bought the correct one.
6. Many companies will recycle (回收) or reuse your cell phone. Find ways you can reuse or recycle your old phone. In fact, many people donate their phones to some housewives. 41. If you carelessly drop your cell phone, you should first A. donate it to others C. place it in a dry place A. Touch. A. charge it well C. examine it carefully B. Cover. . B. check if it has been damaged D. have it repaired in the service center C. Keep. D. Avoid. before using it.
42. Which of the following words has the similar meaning to the underlined word “contact”? 43. In order to keep your cell phone in good condition, you had better B. read directions for use D. learn about its producer
44. Which of the following statements is TRUE? A. If it rains, we’d better not take our cell phones. B. We can put the battery and keys in a metal bag. C. It is a good way to put the cell phone in the refrigerator. D. We should use the right chargers for our cell phones. 45. According to the passage, we should follow the important tips EXCEPT A. place cell phones in safe places B. follow the first charge instructions C. keep your cell phone away from the wet surface D. only give old cell phones to some housewives B As you are growing and changing, you have more responsibilities and also more freedom to spend time with other people. While you may feel ready to make your own decisions about where and when to go, your parents will put limits on you. So you may find you are arguing with your parents more than you used to. The reason why your parents do this is that they care about you and want to protect you from danger. Here are some tips for how to avoid and handle arguments with your parents: 【1】Discuss the rules ahead of time and not at the last minute. This way you will be able to tell what they will say yes or no to before you make plans. Your parents can also explain to you why each rule is in place. Ask them to give you the chance to explain how the rules make you feel and suggest what you think are right rules. Your parents may be willing to listen to your ideas and use them when making rules that you both agree on. Try to remain calm when your parents say no to something. You will show your parents that 【2】 you are responsible and mature (成熟的) by talking instead of shouting. 【3】Spend time with your family. Some teens argue with their parents over the amount of time they spend with their friends. Communicate with each other and make some special family time so that you can all enjoy the time you spend at home. Suggest activities that your whole family will enjoy .
together such as going on a hike, taking a bike ride, or going to the beach. 46. Your parents limit your activity mainly because they . A. are worried about your safety B. are afraid it will affect your study C. think the thing you’ll do is bad D. want you to be with them at home 47. We can learn from the passage that the right rules are those A. you have to obey C. your parents make A. argue with them C. fight for your freedom A. To build up their bodies. C. To make parents happy. D. To make children and their parents get along better. 50. What does the passage mainly talk about? A. How to avoid arguments with your parents B. Stupid rules parents make C. How to say no to parents’ rules D. Responsibilities and freedom for teens C There was a time when people used to communicate by writing letters to each other and sending them through the mail. As part of an elementary English class, students learned how to write different kinds of notes, which included the heading, body and closing in each. Among the different kinds they learned were the thank-you letters, which were common to send out for receiving a gift. Today these are still the proper way to respond to (回应) receiving a gift. A thank-you letter should have the name and address of the person—it is going to be printed on the top of the page as well as the name and address of the person sending it. It should include the date the letter is being written and a friendly greeting as the opening line. There are a number of reasons why people send thank-you letters. Some chances of giving the gift include Christmas, weddings, baby showers and birthdays. These are important events where the gift givers are usually present at a party. Even though you might thank your guests at some point during the party, it is still polite to send a card or a note some time afterward. Other chances include hospital stays and funerals (葬礼). These are times when people send words and gifts of encouragement to the person with the illness or the loss. These people try their best to show how much they care and should be responded to with appreciation in the form of thank-you letters. Creating your own notes to send through the mail does not have to be a tiring thing. If you have a . B. you and your parents have discussed D. you and your parents can both accept . B. control yourself D. not listen to them B. To visit more places of interest.
48. When your parents prevent you from doing something, you should
49. What’s the purpose of the family activities in the last paragraph?
computer and printer you can use different forms of words and pictures to make each one special to the person who will receive it. 51. In the first paragraph, the writer mainly wants to . A. show the importance of notes B. introduce the topic of this passage C. teach us how to write the notes D. tell us how people used to communicate 52. A thank-you letter should include A. a friendly greeting at the end B. the date when you receive the gift C. the place that the person is going to D. the name of the person who sends the letter 53. Your friends may send you a gift of encouragement when A. you are busy with your work C. you are ill in hospital A. show your sincere thanks B. your birthday is coming D. you are present at a party . B. make your letter popular . .
54. Different forms of words are used in order to C. make the note easy to understand D. show you are good at using a computer 55. What does the passage talk about? A. There are different kinds of notes. B. Receiving a gift is really happy. C. Sending thank-you letters is necessary. D. People should get on well with each other. D
I don’t want to brag(自吹)(OK, maybe I do want to a little). I have two very smart daughters. The elder one is 7 and one of the best students in her class and the younger one, who is 2, is learning new things every day. When it comes to their smartness, I give credit(赞扬) to one thing—their love of reading. When my wife and I first became parents, we were told that the best thing we could do for kids was to encourage them to read. However, with television and video games out there, we did find it was sometimes difficult to make books seem more interesting at first. But, we did succeed in mixing them together by doing a few things. One of the first things we did was read to them. My younger daughter can’t read books herself yet and is read to particularly. But, I also take the time to read to my elder daughter too. Not only is this a great way to bond with the kids and make them like you, but it introduces them to a world they might not realize themselves. One thing I do recommend(推荐) is to make sure you plan ahead so you have plenty of time to read more than one book to the kids. This allows you to read their favorite stories while mixing with something new too. Another thing is to have my elder daughter read to her younger
sister. This makes her practice reading out loud something she gets to do at school and loves to do. And I’ve noticed my 2-year-old seems to pay closer attention to the stories. The second thing we did was to challenge them to read some books beyond their levels. Besides books that are for her age, I have given my elder daughter books that are a little complicated(复杂的). So she doesn’t get bored with “kids” books. For example, I had her try to read a Sherlock Holmes story one day. It ended up being a bit too hard. But she did understand it enough when she wanted to try to read it again with my help. I also encourage her to read the newspaper and magazines. I do the same thing when I read to my younger daughter and will sometimes borrow one of her sister’s books. Third, and most important, I let them be kids and consider their interests. Reading is a great thing. In addition to having them read on a regular basis, I let them mix with television, video games, etc. This keeps reading a bit more exciting for them. They are doing it because they want to rather than because I’m forcing them to read instead of letting them do other things. Another advantage of letting them watch TV and play video games is you can usually find the characters of the books on TV and in the games. This, of course, makes it easier to keep them interested in reading. There are many advantages of having children to read. If you take the time to get them interested in reading books and keep them interested in it, they will love doing it. 56. What makes the author feel difficult in encouraging the kids to read at first? A. How to know his kids’ interests. B. His younger daughter can’t even read books. C. How to keep his kids away from TV and video games. D. How to find interesting and good books for his kids. 57. What does the underlined part “bond with your kids” in the Para.3 mean? A. Get along well with your kids. B. Let your kids learn a lot. C. Make your kids feel happy. D. Have your kids take exercise. . 58. The author let his elder daughter read a Sherlock Holmes story to A. get her interested in reading famous books B. keep her interested in reading C. know whether she can read it D. show off his daughter’s reading ability 59. Which is the most important thing in the author’s opinion? A. You should force the kids to read sometimes. B. You should encourage the kids to watch TV and play games. C. You should pay attention to the kids’ characters (个性). D. You should ask the kids to read on a regular basis. 60. What is the best title of the passage? A. The influence of reading on kids’ development B. How I got my kids interested in reading
C. The role parents play in getting kids interested in reading D. How to mix reading with TV and video games well 第二节 下面文章中有5处（第61-65题）需要添加小标题。请从以下选项（A、B、C、D、E和F） 中选出符合各段意思的小标题。选项中有一项是多余选项。 A. Be a role model for learning. B. Learn something new yourself. C. Set aside lots of time to read together. D. Pay attention to what your child loves. E. Practice what your child learns at school. F. Connect what your child learns to everyday life.
The parents’ role 61. In the early years, parents are their children’s first teachers — exploring nature, reading together, cooking together, and counting together. When a young child begins formal school, the parents’ job is to show him how school can extend the learning they began together at home, and how exciting and meaningful this learning can be. As preschoolers grow into school-age kids, parents become their children’s learning coaches. 62. “One of the most important things a parent can do is noticing her child. Is he a talker or is he shy? Find out what interests him and help him explore it. Let your child show you the way he likes to learn,” recommends Dalton Miller-Jones, Ph.D. 63. Many teachers encourage parents to go over what their children are learning in a non-pressured way and to practice what they have learnt. This doesn’t mean training them for success, but it may mean going over basic counting skills, multiplication tables or letter recognition, depending on the needs and learning level of their child. 64. Make learning part of your child’s everyday experience, especially when it comes out of your child’s natural questions. When you cook together, do measuring math. When you drive in the car, count license plates and talk about the states. When you turn on the blender, explore how it works together. 65. Take up a new language or craft, or read about an unfamiliar topic. Show your child what you are learning and how you may be struggling. You’ll gain a better understanding of what your child is going through and your child may develop learning skills by watching. 第三部分 写作（共两节，满分 40 分）
第一节 短文改错（共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分） Dear John, I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advices on how to learn Chinese well. Here are a little suggestions. First, it’s important to take Chinese course, as you can learn from the teacher or practice with your classmates. Then, it also help to watch TV and read books and newspapers writing in Chinese. Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and sing Chinese songs, so you’ll learn and remember Chinese words more easy by doing so. You can also make more Chinese friends. They’ll tell you a lot of about China and help you learn Chinese. Also, write to us in Chinese next time. Best wishes! Yours, Li Hua 第二节 书面表达 (满分30分) 假如你是Peter，你的表弟Tony迁入他爸爸工作的城市里上学，上周他给你写信诉说他没有 朋友的烦恼，请你根据以下要点给他回信，提出一些交友建议。 要点： 1. 在居住区玩耍时主动与同龄人交流，结交新朋友； 2. 跟随家长到公共场所、课外或周末参加各种活动、郊游等； 3. 保持良好心态。 注意： 1. 词数100-120；2. 可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯。
参考答案： 1-20. DBACB 21-40. BDACA 41-60 BABDD 61-65 ADEFB 短文改错 Dear John, I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advices on how to learn Chinese well. advice Here are a little suggestions. First, it’s important to take ∧ Chinese few and Then, it also help to watch TV and helps read books and newspapers writing in Chinese. Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and written sing Chinese songs, so you’ll learn and remember Chinese words more easy by doing so. because and help you learn Chinese. Also, write to us in Chinese next time. me Best wishes! Yours, Li Hua 书面表达 One possible version: Dear Tony, Sorry to hear that you have trouble making friends there. Now, I’d like to give you some useful tips on how to make friends. Firstly, you can try to play with the kids in your neighborhood so that you will know them. Secondly, you can ask your parents to take you to parks or other public places where there are lots of kids. Thirdly, you can try making friends by taking part in activities after class or on weekends. In conclusion, try to be active wherever you are and keep this in mind: it takes time and patience to make friends. I hope you will find a best friend soon! Yours truly, easily You can also make more Chinese friends. They’ll tell you a lot about China a course, as you can learn from the teacher or practice with your classmates. BDBDD DBDCA ADBDA CCDAB BADCB BDCAC DBDDA DACBC CABCB
copyright ©right 2010-2020。