一、单句填空：用括号中所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. _____________ (walk) is a good form of exercise for both young and old. (全国) 2. Eugene's never willing to alter any of his opinions. It’s no use __
________(argue) with him. (上海) 3. Please remain _________(seat); the winner of the prize will be announced soon. (辽宁) 4. — Can I smoke here? — Sorry. We don’t allow ___________(smoke) here. (江苏) 5. It is difficult to imagine his ________(accept) the decision without any consideration. (陕西) 6. I can’t stand _________(work) with Jane in the same office. She just refuses _____ (stop) talking while she works. 7. As a result of the serious flood, two-thirds of the buildings in the area need _____________ (repair). (陕西) 8. Susan wanted to be independent of her parents. She tried _ (live) alone, but she didn’t like it and moved back home. 9. — Robert is indeed a wise man. — Oh, yes. How often I have regretted ____________(not take) his advice! (安徽) 10. If you think that treating a woman well means always ________ (get) her permission for things, think again. (湖南) 11. At the beginning of class, the noise of desks ________(open and close) could be heard outside the classroom. (全国) 12. —They are quiet, aren’t they? —Yes. They are accustomed to _______ (not talk) at meals. (江苏) 17. According to a recent U.S. survey, children spend up to 25 hours a week ________ (watch) TV. (上海) 18. I believe that’s the best way to prevent such a thing from ____________ (happen) again. (全国) 19. Did you have trouble in________ (find) the post office? (全国) 20. Sandy could do nothing but ________ (admit) to his teacher that he was wrong. (上海) 21. I smell something __________ (burn) in the kitchen. Can I call you back in a minute? (全国) 22. Don’t leave the water ________ (run) while you brush your teeth. (天津) 23. It was so cold that they kept the fire ___________ (burn) all night. (全国) 24. The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see _________ (carry) out the next year. (全国) 25. To learn English well, we should find opportunities to hear English ___________ (speak) as much as we can. (江苏) 26. He is very popular among his students as he always tries to make them ____________(interest) in his lectures. (江苏) 27. Energy drinks are not allowed ________(make) in Australia but are brought in from New Zealand. (上海) 28. My advisor encouraged me ________(take) a summer course to improve my writing skills. (北京 29. My parents have always made me ________(feel) good about myself, even when I was twelve. (江苏) 30. They knew her very well. They had seen her ________ (grow) up from childhood. (全国) 31. The mother felt herself ________ (grow) cold and her hands trembled as she read the letter from the battlefield. (上海) 32. Paul doesn’t have to be made ________ (learn). He always works hard. (全国) 37. — Did Peter fix the computer himself? — He had it ________(fix), because he doesn’t know much about computers. 38. Jenny hopes that Mr. Smith will suggest a good way to have her written English ____ (improve) in a short period. 39. Helen had to shout to make herself ________ (hear) above the sound of the music. (广西) 40. Peter received a letter just now ________(say) his grandma would come to see him soon. (四川) 37. — Did Peter fix the computer himself? — He had it ________(fix), because he doesn’t know much about computers. (安徽) 38. Jenny hopes that Mr. Smith will suggest a good way to have her written English ____ (improve) in a short period. 39. Helen had to shout to make herself ________ (hear) above the sound of the music. (广西) 40. Peter received a letter just now ________(say) his grandma would come to see him soon. (四川) 37. — Did Peter fix the computer himself?— He had it ________(fix), because he doesn’t know much about computers. 38. Jenny hopes that Mr. Smith will suggest a good way to have her written English ___ (improve) in a short period. (福建) 39. Helen had to shout to make herself ________ (hear) above the sound of the music. (广西) 40. Peter received a letter just now ________(say) his grandma would come to see him soon. (四川) 49. _____________ (complete) the project as planned, we’ll have to work two more hours a day. (湖南) 50. When ________ (ask) why he went there, he said he was sent there to be trained for a space flight. (江西) 51. The flowers his friend gave him will die unless ____________(water) every day. (四川) 52. When _____________(compare) different cultures, we often pay attention only to the differences without noticing the many similarities. (浙江)
49. _____________ (complete) the project as planned, we’ll have to work two more hours a day. (湖南) 50. When ________ (ask) why he went there, he said he was sent there to be trained for a space flight. (江西) 51. The flowers his friend gave him will die unless ____________(water) every day. (四川) 52. When _____________(compare) different cultures, we often pay attention only to the differences without noticing the many similarities. (浙江) 57. —It’s a long time since I saw my sister. (全国) —Why not ________(visit) her this weekend? 58. _________ (search) the website of the Fire Department in your city, and you will learn a lot about firefighting. (湖南) 59. The children went home from the grammar school, their lessons __________(finish) for the day. (重庆) 60. ________ (give) the general state of health, it may take him a while to recover from the operation. (北京) 高考英语--非谓语动词填空专练 1. The great hall was crowded with many people, _____ (include) many children _____(seat) on their parents’ laps. 2. It’s said that the Olympic Games _____(hold) in London in 2012 will cover more events than any other Olympics did. 3. There _____ (be) no rain for a long time, most of the crops in this area died from lacking water. 4. Yesterday a street-beggar bought a lottery ticket purposelessly, _____(make) him a millionaire overnight. 5. In the face of the big fire in October in California, many people in the fire-stricken areas moved out _____(escape ; burn) 6. Taking this medicine, if _____(continue) , will of course do good to his health. 7. The little boy still needs the _____ (remain ) 20 dollars to do with some things _____(remain; settle). 8. _____ (consider) his age, the little boy read quite well. 9. _____ from the appearance, it is very peaceful; but in fact, a war will break out soon. 10. — Tom enjoys _____ (play) basketball on Sunday afternoons, doesn’t he? — Yes, he does. But what his sister enjoys _____(dance) . 11. His letter, _____(address) to the wrong number, reached me late. 12. The Space Shuttle Columbia broke into pieces over Texas as it returned to the earth on February 1, 2003, _____ (kill) all seven astronauts aboard. 13. There are lots of places of interest _____(need; repair) in our city. 14. — What caused the party to be put off? — Tom’s _____ the invitations.
15. I was afraid _____(talk) back to my customers because I was afraid of_____(lose) them. 16. Standing on the top of the hill, I would not do anything but _____(enjoy) the flowing of the smog around me. 17. — Is Tom a good talker? — No, he never speaks to me other than _____(ask) for something? 18. I can’t get my car _____(run) on cold mornings, so I have to try _____(fill) the radiator with some hot water. 19. The drunken husband knocked against the table and sent the bowls _____(fly) _____(sleep) by his wife. 20. When we got back from the cinema, we found the lamp _____(burn) on but the door _____(shut). 21. We found the students seated at tables and had their eyes _____(fix) on the scene of the launch of Shenzhou V spaceship. in all directions before he was sent
22. A doctor can expect _____ (call) at any hour of the day or night. 23. The boy often gives a satisfactory answer to the teacher’s question, _____(think) just a minute. So he’s usually the teacher’s pet. 24. The policeman came up to the lonely house with the door ____(open), ____(stand) there for a while and then entered it. 25. I _____(drive) along the quiet road at forty miles an hour, and then an old man suddenly started to cross the road in front of me. 26. Mr. Smith was much surprised to find the watch he had had _____(repair) was nowhere to be seen. 27. What did the librarian _____ (forbid; take) out of the library? 28. — Mum, why do you give me so much popcorn? — _____ (kill)the boring time.
29. What Yang Liwei wanted to do when he got out of the spaceship was _____(share) the joy with all the Chinese. 30. When she was alone at home, Mary needed a friend with whom _____(play) with. 31. _____ (see)the big snake, the little girl stood under the tree _____（frighten）out of life. 32. The competitor never dreamed of there _____(be) a chance for him to win the first prize in the 100-meter race. 33. _____(except) everything to go wrong in advance, and you won’t feel quite so bad when it does. 34. — You _____(be to take) part in the party on time. — Sorry, I was delayed by the accident. 35.When _____(compare) with the size of the whole earth, the highest mountain doesn’t seem high at all. 36. _____ (dress) in her best suit, the girl tried to make herself _____(notice) at the party. 37. The matter _____(relate) to your study surely requires _____(deal) with carefully. 38. Her _____(not come) back made her parents worried a lot. 39. Everything _____(take) into consideration, they believed themselves more and returned to their positions. 40. He moved away from his parents and missed them too much to enjoy the _______(excite) life in New York. 41. — What do you think of the plan? — It’s easier said than _____(carry) out.
42. Many businessmen attended the Boao Forum (博鳌论坛)because they knew what _____(get) from the forum. 43. There was a famous person at the party whom everyone would like _____(introduce) to themselves. 44. — Were you at home last Sunday? — Yeah! I devoted the whole day to _____ (review) the English grammar. 45. Once _____(catch; steal) at the shop, you will be dismissed immediately. 46. Prices of daily goods _____(buy) through a computer can be lower than store prices. 47. The summer vacation _____(be) over, John returned to school from his hometown. 48. _____(suppose) she can’t come, who will do the work? 49. — Is there anything you want from town? — No, thank you. But I would like to get those letters _____(mail). 50. After the guests left, she spent as much time as she could _____ (tidy) up the rooms.
答案及部分解析： 1. including; seated 2. to be held 3. being. 4. to make 5. to escape being burned 6. continued if continued 7. remaining; 8. Considering 9. Judging 10. playing; is to dance。 11. having been addressed 12. killing。 13. needing to be repaired 14. delaying sending 15. to talk; losing 16. enjoy 17. asked 18. running; filling 19. flying; to sleep 20. burning; shut 21. fixed 22. to be called 23. having thought 24. open; stood 25. was driving 26. repaired 27. forbid to be taken 28. To kill 29. share 30. to play 31. Seeing; frightened。32. being 33. Expect 34. were to have taken 35. compared 36. Dressed; noticed 37. relating; dealing 38. not coming 39. taken 40.exciting 41. carried out 42. to get 43. to be introduced 44. reviewing 45. caught stealing 46. bought 47. being 48. Supposing 49. mailed 50. tidying
1，Walking 2，arguing 3，seated 4。Smoking 5。accepting 6, working , to stop 7, to be repaired 8, living 9, not taking 10,getting 11, being opened and closed 12, not talking 13, marking 14, setting 15, walking 16, passing 17, watching 18, happening 19, finding 20, admit 21, burning 22. running 23, burning 24, carried 25, spoken 26, interested 27, to be made 28. to take 29, feel 30, grow 31, grow 32, to learn 33, filling 34, finished 35. to settle 36, pick 37, fixed 38, improved 39, heard 40, saying 41, moving 42, Walking 43, Having waited 44, Blamed 45, to be told 46, making 47, to have locked 48, to breathe 49, To complete 50, asked 51, watered 52, comparing 53, to arrive 54, blown 55, seated 56, forming 57, visit 58, Search 59, finished 60, Given
copyright ©right 2010-2020。