常用-ing形式作主语的句型有： It +be +a waste of time doing 做……是浪费时间的 It is no good/use doing 做……是没用处的 It is/was worth/worthwhile doing 做……是值得的
Seeing is believing
It’s no use waiting here.
it is no useless learning english in this way
I enjoy learning english
I look forwardto making a lot of money
There is no use （in ）learning english in this
Consider考虑, suggest建议 ,admit承认, avoid 避免, practice实践 finish完 成 ,enjoy享受 , appreciate感激， mind介 意 , allow允许,permit, imagine想像
feel like, get down to, give up, insist on, look forward to, devote … to, pay attention to, stick to, put off, be used to, lead to, be
tired of, be fond of, be afraid of, be proud of, 等等。
There is no sense in doing
There is/was no use doing 干……无意义 There is/was nothing worse than doing 没有比……更糟的 There is/was no point doing 干……无意义
注意. need, require, want, deserve作 “需要”解时, 后接动词-ing形式作 宾语, 主动形式表示被动意义, 相当 于to be done。如： The radio needs / requires / wants repairing / to be repaired.
1.动词forget, go on, mean, regret, remember, stop, try, be used to, can't help + to do / doing 区别较大，须注意。
forget regret remember
go on doing 继续做原来做的事
go on to do 接着做另一件事
stop doing 停止做某事 stop to do 停下来去做别的事 mean doing 意味着要做某事
mean to do 想要做某事
try doing 试着做某事 try to do 努力做某事 be used to doing 习惯于做某事 be used to do 被用来做某事 can't help doing 禁不住做某事
can't help to do 不能帮助做某事
forget doing 忘去记做过某事 forget to do 忘记做某事 Regret doing 后悔做某事 regret to do 遗憾去做某事
1. It took the workmen only two hours
to finish _______ my car.
A. repairing C. to repair B. repair D. repaired
2. Have you forgotten ___$1000 from me last month? Will you please remember ____ it tomorrow? A. borrowing; to bring B. to borrow; bring
C. borrowed; bringing
D. borrowing; bringing
3. The classroom wants _____. A. clean C. to clean for us. B. cleaned D. cleaning
4. Jack said that he wouldn't mind __
A. to wait
5. My brother keeps ___ me with my work. A. to help B. help C. helping D. helped 6. We should often practise ___ English with each other. A. to speak B. spoke C. speak D. speaking
7. Keep on ____ and you will succeed.
A. a try
C. triing A. he should go C. his going
D. trying B. he go D. him to go
8. His parents insist on ___ to college.
9. The story was so funny that we ___. A. couldn’t help laugh B. can’t but laugh C. couldn’t help laughing
D. couldn’t help but to laugh
10. Though it sounds a bit too dear (昂 贵), it is worth ______. A. being bought B. buying C. to buy D. buying it 11. He devoted his life to _____ the atomic theory. A. study B. be studied C. studying D. have studied
copyright ©right 2010-2020。