翻译句子) 1.每次我处在困境中，他总会帮我__________________________________________________ 2.下次你来的时候，请把作文带来（next time）___________________________
____________ (三).一些含有 time 的名词短语，如 every time, each time, next time, by the time , the first/second?/last time, any time , all the time 等，以及 the day, the year, the morning 等，也可引 导一个时间状语从句。 (四）till, until 和 not…until 试着翻译这两句话:①我们一直等直到到她回____________________________________________ ②直到她回来他才会去睡_______________________________________ 归纳：①until/till 引导时间状语从句用于肯定句时，主句的动词是延续性动词，表示动作或状态一直 持续到 until/till 所 表示的时间，意为“某动作一直延续到某时间点才停止”。 ②用于否定句时，主句谓语动词是非延续性动词，从句为肯定，意为“某动作直到某时间才开始”。 注意：1、till 不可以置于句首，而 until 可以。如：Until you told me I had no idea of it. 2、not…until 句型中的强调和倒装．请把上个例句改为： 强调句：_____________________________________________ 倒装句:Not until＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿ （五）连接词 before 和 since 1、含义（翻译下面的句子，体会 before 的不同含义） （1） ． We had sailed four days and four nights before we saw land. （2） ． We hadn’t run a mile before he felt tired. （3） ． Please write it down before you forget it. （4） ．Before I could get in a word, he had measured me. 2、1）It will be/was＋段时间＋before…“还要过多久才……” 2）It will be/was not＋一段时间＋before…“不用多久就……” 试着翻译下面两句话: 1）要过两年他才会离开这个国家______________________________________（注意时态） 2)It wasn’t two years before he left the country. 3、试着翻译下面两句 since 引导的句子: It is three years since she was in the army. It is three years since she joined the army. ★若 since 引导的状语从句的谓语动词是终止性动词的过去时，则从句表示的时间是“从动作开始 的那一时刻起” ★若 since 引导的状语从句的谓语动词是持续性动词或表示状态的动词的过去时， 则从句表示的时 间是“从那个持续动作或状态结束时算起”。 -----Are you a teacher? ------___________. It is five years since I was a teacer. A. Yes, I am B. Yes, I am not C. No, I am not D. No, I am 对比训练 1 1. It will be years ____ we meet again.
1、各种从属连词的含义及用法 比较 2、no matter wh- 与 wh-ever 引 导的从句的区别； 3、状语从句的时态问题； 4、状语从句倒装及省略问题 5、状语从句与其它从句的区别。 定义:状语从句就是由从句担任的状语，在句子中可修饰谓语（或其它动词） 、形容词、副词或是整个句 子，它可以用来表示时间、地点、原因、目的、结果、条件、方式、比较、让步等。
一、when, while ,as 引导的时间状语从句 （一）请用连接词 when, while, as 填空 １、_______he was eating his breakfast, he heard the doorbell ring. ２、________I stopped my car, a man came up to me. ３、________the election approached, the violence got worse. ４、_________a young man( =when he was a young man ), he was fond of hunting. ５、_______ children get older, they become more and more interested in the things around them. A. While B. When C. With D. As 连接词 when, while, as 的用法区别： 1． while 引导的时间状语从句的谓语动词必须是可延续的，而 when 引导的时间状语从句 谓语动词是可延续的，也可以是表短暂性动作的动词。 2．★表示“随着……”，连词用 as，不用 when 或 while。 ★当 when 引导的时间状语从句为系表结构,而且其主语和主句的主语一致,其表语又一个名词时,就 可以用以 as 引导的省略句来代替 when 引导的从句. ★As 引导一个持续性动作，多用于主句和从句动作同时发生。如： John sings as he works. 约翰一边工作一边唱歌。 3．如果主句表示的是短暂动作，而从句用延续性动作的进行 时态表示在一段时间内正在进行的动 作时，when, while 与 as 可互换使用。如 When/While/As I was walking down the street, I came across an old friend of mine. 对比训练 1.We were about to leave____ it began to rain. 2. She thought I was talking about her son, ____, in fact, I was talking about my son. 3. Hardly had I finished my composition ____ the bell rang. A. when B. while C. as D. during 4.____ a child, he lived in the countryside. A. when B. while C. as (二).the moment, the minute, the instant, immediately, directly, instantly, hardly? before/when, scarcely…before/when, no sooner…than 等也可引导一个时 间状语从句， 相当于 as soon as 的意思。 意：①no sooner 与 hardly/scarcely 引导的主句谓语动词应用过去完成时，而 than 与 when 的从句中 谓语应用一般过去时；②当把 no sooner 和 hardly/scarcely 提到句首时，应用倒装语序。 如：I had hardly got home when it began to rain. Hardly____________________________________
2. It is ten years ____ I came to this town.
3. It is ten years ago ____ I came to this town. 4. It was three o’clock in the morning _______he came back home. 5.It was at three o’clock in the morning______he came back home. A. when B. that C. before D. since
1）引导地点状语从句的从属连词有：where, wherever 2）注意区分由 where 引导的从句： ① You had better make a mark where you have any questions. (__________) ②You had better make a mark at the place where you have any questions.（____________） ③You are to find it where you left it. ( ) ④Tell me the address where he lives. ( ) ⑤I don’t know where he came from.( ) ⑥ Where he has gone is not known yet.( ) ⑦This place is where they once hid.( ) 对比训练 1． Go and get your coat. It is ____ you left it. 2. You are free to go ____ you like. A. there B. where C. wherever D. when
1. in order that 与 so that 两个连词意为“以便??，为了??” ，引导的状语从句中常用情态动词： may/might,/shall/ should,/ will/ would 和 can。 In order that every student might understand it, the teacher explained that passage again and again． 为了你不会迷路，我给你一张地图__________________________________________ ．for fear that , in case 与 lest 这些从属连词引导的目的状语从句中谓语动词要用虚拟语气，in case 后的目的状语从句多用虚拟语气， 但也可用陈述语气，即：(should)+动词原形，它本身带有否定意 义，相当于 so that? not?或 in order that? not? 请试着翻译下面的句子： The boy hid himself behind the tree in case/for fear that his father should see him. I will not make a noise lest I (should) disturb you. He is working hard for fear that he (should) fail.
从属连词有： so that, so?that, such? that. 如：Mike is such an honest worker that we all believe him. = Mike________________________________________ 注意：当 so 或 such 放在句首时，主句用倒装语序， 请把上面那句话该为倒装: So honest_________________________________________ 2. 除结果状语从句以外， too? to? (太??而不能??)， enough to? (达到某种程度可以??)， so? as to? (那么??以致于??)等不定式结构同样可以表示结果， 如： How could you be so stupid as to believe him? 你怎么这么笨， 竟相信了他的话？ He didn’t get up early enough to catch the bus.= He got up too late to catch the bus. 三、原因状语从句 = He got up so late as to miss the bus. （一） 、关联词有 because, for, as ,since, now (that)等引导 （二）下面几种情况只用 because：回答 why 提出的问题；用来引导表语从句；用在强调原因状语从 对比训练 (区分 such/so …as 与 such/so …that) 句的强调句之中；当从属连词前有 only, just, simply 修饰时 1.The article is written in such easy English ____ all of us can read it. １、“Why is he absent?” “Because he is ill.” 2. The article is written in such easy English____ all of us can read. ２、He did not speak to you, it was because he didn't recognize you. A. that B. which C. as D. so that ３、You shouldn't get angry just because some people speak ill of you. (三）注意： seeing (that)， now (that)， considering (that)， in that, given that 这几 六、条件状语从句 个词汇与 since 引导的原因状语从句意思相近， 都表示“既然”。例如： 从属连词有 if, unless (=if…not), as/so long as(只要), suppose/supposing (that), provided ①.Seeing (that) he refused to help us, there is no reason that we should now help him. /providing (that), assuming(假如), in case, on condition that(在……的条件下)等。如： ②.Given that there was so little time,I think they’ve done a good job. 1. 只要你用心学，你能学好任何东西的（as/so long as） （四）. for 引导的原因状语从句并不说明主句行为发生的直接原因， 只提供一些辅助性的补充说明， ________________________________________ for 引导的原因状语从句只能放于主句之后并且必须用逗号将其与主句隔开。例如： 2. 明天我会去那，除非下雨（unless）____________________________________________________ He will do the work providing you pay him. 1. He must be ill, for he is absent today. 其它表示原因的方式： 除了状语从句以外，一些介词短语同样可以表示原因，这样的短语有： 注：条件状语从句和时间状语从句一样，从句的谓语动词不能用一般将来时态、过去将来时态 because of, thanks to, due to, owing to，as a result of , on account of 等。 或将来完成时，而要用相应的一般现在时、一般过去时和现在完成时态来替代。又如 Tell me in case you get into difficulty. 1、It was _______ he was ill that he was absent from the meeting. Supposing he does not come, shall we go without him? A. because of B. as C. since D. because 2、He was absent from the meeting because his illness.(改错) 但若从句谓语用了 will 或 would，那 will 或 would 则是表示“愿意”的情态动词。如： If you will go with me, I’ll wait for you. 如果你愿意等我，我们就帮你做这事儿。
连词有：so that, in order that, for fear that, in case, lest 等。
引导词有表示 “像……”的as 和表示“好像……”的as if/as though，
★as if, as though 两者的意义和用法相同，引出的状语从句谓语多用虚拟语气，表示与事实相反，有 时也用陈述语气。汉译常作"仿佛??似的"，"好像??似的"，例如： He looks as if /though he had been hit by lighting.他那样子就像被雷击了似的.（与事实相反） It looks as if the weather may pick up very soon.看来天气很快就会好起来。 例如： When a pencil is partly in a glass of water, it looks as if it ____. A. breaks B. has broken C. were broken D. had been broken ★ 说明：as if / as though也可以引导一个分词短语、不定式短语或无动词短语，例如： (1.)He cleared his throat as if____________________________.他清了清嗓子，像要说什么似的。 (2).He paused as if _______me to speak. A. expecting. B . expected. C. he expecting D. should expect
____________________________________________________ 3. whether?or不管??都 不管你信不信，这都是真实的 _______________________________________________ 4. "no matter +疑问词" 或"疑问词+后缀 ever" 不管发生什么，他都不会介意_________________________________________________ 注意：no matter 不能引导名词性从句。True or false: （）No matter what you say is of no use now. （）Whatever you say is of no use now. （）Prisoners have to eat no matter what they're given, （）Prisoners have to eat whatever they're given. 对比训练 1. Child ____ she is, she know a lot. 2. He did the experiment ____ he was told. 3. The pianos in the other shop will be cheaper, but not ____ good. A. during B. as C. so D. though E. both B and C 对比训练 1.He would have a look at the bookstores ____ he went to town. 2. We decide to finish the work on time, ____ happens. 3. If we work with a strong will, we overcome any difficulty, ____ great it is. 4. I’ll give the book to ____ likes English. A. whenever B. whoever C. whatever D. however 【拓展】用 however，whatever 完成以下让步状语从句： ________ great difficulties we are faced with, we’ll never give up. ________ great the difficulties are, we’ll never give up. ________ many difficulties we are faced with, we’ll never give up. 分析：no matter what(=whatever)+n.，如题；no matter how(=however)+adj./adv.，如题。但是，若修饰 名词的形容词为数量多少的词（many, much, little, few）时，要用 no matter how=however。 2012 年高考题 1. I had hardly got to the office ___ my wife phone me to go back home at once. A. when B. than C. until D. after 2. When for his views about his teaching job, Philip said he found it very interesting and rewarding. A. asking B. asked C. having asked D. to be asked 3.—Coach, can I continue with the training? —Sorry, you can’t ________you haven’t recovered from the knee injury. A. until B. before C. as D. unless 4. I don't believe we've met before, I must say you do look familiar. A. therefore B. although C. since D. unless 5.—Look at those clouds! —Don’t worry. ______ it rains, we’ll still have a great time. A. Even if B. As though C. In case D. If only
（一）、引导比较状语从句的从属连词为 as...as（和……一样），not as/so...as（和……不一样），than （比），the more...the more（越……越）。这类从句常以省略形式出现。如： 1.Henry is __________________Peter. A. as a good worker as B. as a worker good as C. as good a worker as D. as good as a worker （二）、英语倍数表达法 1.“A + be + 倍数 + as + 计量形容词原级 + as + B”。 His father is twice as old as he. 2.“A + be + 倍数 + 计量形容词比较级 + than + B ” The Yangtze River is almost twice longer than the Pearl River. 3.“A + be + 倍数 + the + 计量名词 + of + B ” The newly broadened square id four times the size of the previous one. 4.“The + 计量名词 + of + A + be + 倍数 + that + of + B ” The size of the newly broadened square is four times that of the previous one. 5. 用上面结构翻译： 这棵树是那棵树的三倍高.
1．though, although 注意： 1) 当有 though, although 时，后面的从句不能有 but，但是 though 可和 yet, still 等副词连用。 如:Although it's raining, they are still working in the field. He is very old, but he still works very hard. Though the sore be healed, yet a scar may remain.伤口虽愈合，但伤疤留下了。 （谚语） 2)as, though 引导的倒装句。as / though 引导的让步从句必须表语或状语提前（形容词、副词、分词、 实义动词提前）。Child as /though he was, he knew what was the right thing to do. = Though he was a small child, he knew what was the right thing to do. Try hard as he will, he never seems able to do the work satisfactorily. = Though he tries hard, he never seems able to do the work satisfactorily. 注意：a. 句首名词不能带任何冠词。b. 句首是实义动词，其他助动词放在主语后。如果实义动词有 宾语和状语，随实义动词一起放在主语之前. 2. ever if, even though. 即使 即使天气很糟糕，我们也将去旅行
6. Don’t handle the vase as if it ____ made of steel. A. is B. were C. has been D. had been 7、It is hard for Greek government to get over the present difficulties ______ it gets more financial support from the European Union. A. if B. unless C. because D. since 8.Hot ___ the night air was, we slept deeply because we were so tired after the long journey. A. although B. as C. while D. however 9．All the photographs in this book, _______ stated otherwise, date from the 1950s. A. unless B. until C. once D. if 10. _______ I always felt I would pass the exam, I never thought I would get an A. A. While B. Once C. If D. Until 11. ______ hard you try, it is difficult to lose weight without cutting down the amount you eat. A. However B. Whatever C. Whichever D. Whenever 12. Everything was placed exactly _____ he wanted it for the graduation ceremony. A. while B. when C. where D. though 13. You can borrow my car ____ you promise not to drive too fast. A. unless B. if C. in case D. as long as 14. Leave your key with your neighbor ____ you lock yourself out one day. A. as long as B. even though C. in case D. as if 15. If you happen to get lost in the wild, you’d better stay ______ you are and wait for help. A. why B. where C. who D. what 16【2012 江苏】30. One’s life has value _____ one brings value to the life of others. A. so that B. no matter how C. as long as D. except that 2013 年高考英语之状语从句 1.. It’s much easier to make friends ______ you have similar interests. A. unless B. when C. even though D. so that 2. I took my driving license with me on holiday, ______ I wanted to hire a car. A. in case B. even if C. ever since D. if only 3.You must learn to consult your feelings and your reason______ you reach any decision. A．although B．before C．because D．unless 4.In the global economy, a new drug for cancer, ______ it is discovered, will create many economic possibilities around the world. A. whatever B. whoever C. wherever D. whichever 5. One can always manage to do more things, no matter____ full one’s schedule is in life. A. how B. what C. when D. where 6.. I have heard a lot of good things about you ______ I came back from abroad. A. since B. until C. before D. when 7.They promised to develop a software package by the end of this year, ______ they might have. A. however difficult B. how difficult C. whatever difficulty D. what difficulty 8. “You can’t judge a book by its cover,” ________ . A. as the saying goes old B. goes as the old saying
C. as the old saying goes D. goes as old the saying 9.______ we have enough evidence, we can't win the case. A. Once B. As long as C. Unless D. Since 10. He is so busy. He cannot afford enough time with his son ______ he wants to. A. even if B. as if C. because D. before
2014. 状语从句 1. The meaning of the word “nice” changed a few times ________ it finally came to include the sense “pleasant”．A．before B．after C．since D．while
2.___ _____ the forest park is far away, a lot of tourists visit it every year. A．As B．When C．Even though D．In case
3. You will never gain success ________you are fully devoted to your work. A. when B. because C. after D. unless
4. Lessons can be learned to face the future, ________ history cannot be changed. A．though B．as C．since D．unless
5. It was the middle of the night ________ my father woke me up and told me to watch the football game. A. that B. as C. which D. when
6. The young couple, who returned my lost wallet, left ________ I could ask for their names. A. while B. before C. after D. since
7. I'll be out for some time. ________ anything important happens, call me up immediately. A. In case B. As if C. Even though D. Now that
8.________ you start eating in a healthier way, weight control will become much easier. A. Unless B. Although C. Before D. Once
9. Cathy had quit her job when her son was born ________ she could stay home and raise her family. A．now that B．as if C．only if D．so that
10. Half an hour later, Lucy still couldn't get a taxi ________ the bus had dropped her. A. until B. when C. although D. where
12 年： ABCBA BBBAA ACDCB ACCCA BADDD C 12 年: 13 年: ABCBA BBBAA ACDCB BABCA ACCCA BADDD C 13 年: BABCA 14 年: ACDAD
14 年: ACDAD
copyright ©right 2010-2020。