1.语法 2.重点单词与短语 3.重点句型 4.话题
语法一：动词不定式 1.动词不定式作主语(subject) 动词不定式作主语时，常用it作形式主语，而将 真正的主语放在句末，其结构为: It + be +adj. (+ for / of sb) + 动词不定式。 To learn English well is useful. It is usefu
l to learn English well. It’s very important for us to protect the environment. 注意：在kind, good, nice, clever 等表示人的品质 的形容词后，不用for而用of。 It’s very kind of you to help me. It’s very clever of you to do like that.
语法一：动词不定式 2. 不定式作宾语(object) 1）一些谓语动词后只能用不定式做宾语，常见的 这类词是表示命令、打算或希望的，如：would like, want, wish, hope, decide, plan, expect等。 Would you like to see a film this evening? 2) 在find, think后跟不定式作宾语时，常用it作形 式宾语，而将真正的宾语放在句末。 I find it easy to read English every day.
语法一：动词不定式 3. 不定式作宾语补足语(object complement) 不定式作宾语补足语时与宾语有逻辑上的主谓关 系。 Lucy asked him to turn down the radio. tell, ask, want, allow, get, would like, encourage后常 跟动词不定式作宾语补足语。
语法一：动词不定式 注意：还有一些使役动词和感官动词也用不定式 做宾补，这时不定式要省略to。这些动词有： 一感(feel)、二听(hear, listen to)、三让(let, make, have)、四看(look at, see, watch, notice) 、五帮助 (help)。但这些动词变被动语态时，必须要加上 to。 如： The boss made them work the whole night. They were made to work the whole night.
语法一：动词不定式 4. 不定式做定语(attributive) 1） 动词不定式做定语时，应放在名词之后。它 与名词有逻辑上的动宾关系。 2） 如果是不及物动词，且与所修饰的词之间有 动宾关系，要在不定式后加上适当的介词。 如： There is nothing to worry about.
语法一：动词不定式 5. 不定式作状语（adverbial) 1) 不定式作目的状语(to express purpose) We must do everything we can to help them. They went there to visit their teacher. 2) 不定式作结果状语(to express result) He woke up to find everybody gone. The boy is old enough to take care of himself. 3) 不定式作原因状语(to express reason) She seemed surprised to see us.
语法一：动词不定式 6. 不定式常和疑问词what, which, when, where, how 连用，相当于一个宾语从句。 注意：通常不跟在why后面。 如： I wonder who to invite. Show me what to do. Can you tell me how to get to the station? I don’t know where to put the car. Tell me when to pay. I can’t decide whether to answer her letter. 注意：不能说I can’t understand why to do it.
1. (2010 无锡) The boy spends at least as much time reading as he _____. A. writes B. is writing C. does to write D. does writing 2. (2010 盐城) The talk show on TV is very popular. It often makes people ____. A. laugh B. laughing C. to laugh D. laughed 3. (2009 宿迁) The doctor did what he could ____ the dying man. A. save B. to save C. saved D. saving 4. (2009 南京) – Do you know Neil Armstrong? – Yes, he is the first man ____ on the moon. A. walk B. walks C. to walk D. walked
5. (2008 徐州) The boy promised ____ late for school again. A. to not be B. not to be C. not being D. being not 6. (2007 宿迁) – Have you decided ____ to do next? –Not yet. A. what B. how C. where D. when 7. (2006 无锡) At school our teachers do all they can ____ us with our lessons. A. help B. helping C. to help D. helped 8. (2010 江西) – Mary dances best in our school. –I agree. I will never forget ___ her dance for the first time. A. seeing B. to see C. see D. seen 9. (2010 安徽) –Are you going to the party ____ at Smith’s home this evening? -- I will if I am free. A. holding B. held C. to hold D. to be held
10. (2008 辽宁) – Would you please tell me ____ next? -Think it over. You will find a good way. A.when to do B. how to do C. what to do D. where to do 11. (2008 河北) We are going for a picnic tomorrow. I will call Wendy to make sure ___. A.why to start B. when to start C. what to start D. which to start 12. (2007 山西) There are so many kinds of pens here. I can’t decide ____. A.when to choose B. to choose which C. which one to choose D. where to choose
13. (2006 浙江) There are some dangerous fishes in the river, and I’ve warned Jack ___ here. A. not to swim B. to not swim C. swim not to D. to swim not 14. (2006 江西) – Did you have any problems in Paris? -Yes, _____ Chinese food like rice, noodles, and dumplings. A. find B. found C. finding D. to find
1. disturb 2. mad 3. communication 4. choice 5. complete 6. refuse 7. accept 8. hardly 9. spare 10.ping-pong 11.doubt 12.whether 13.worth 14.offer 15.suggestion 16.value 17.plenty 18.allow 19.strict 20.achieve 21.task 22.either 23.courage 24.truth 25.spare 26.notice
27.progress 28.youth worker 29.valuable 30.reply 31.pleasure 32.spelling 33.suffer 34.though 35.cause
1. get fat 2. try more exercise 3. feel tired 4. drive me mad 5. feel lonely 6. deal with 7. stay up late 8. hand in 9. on time 10.be of great value 11.hear from 12.plenty of 13.be crazy about 14.stay out late 15.allow … to do … 16.from time to time 17.achieve a balance 18.get /take a bus 19.get / become angry 20.get / achieve a high mark 21.get / have a lot of homework 22.get / arrive home late 23.get / receive a letter 24.a lot of traffic 25.make me laugh 26.to tell you the truth 27.spare some time for me 28.care about
29.the top student 30.laugh at 31.share your problems with her 32.pay no attention to 33.be proud of 34.reply to 35.suffer from stress 36.make a list 37.shout at 38.keep quiet 39.feel bad about 40.keep your worries to yourself
1. It’s unhealthy for you to eat too much. 2. I have no choice but to do it. 3. I hardly have any spare time for my hobbies such as playing volleyball and ping-pong. 4. I often doubt whether it is worth working so hard. 5. Can you offer me some suggestions? 6. My dream is to be a great football player. 7. I believe it is important for us to spend some time on our hobbies. 8. Can you please advise me how to achieve a balance between my schoolwork and my hobbies? 9. Linda came back home to find her house on fire. 10.Paul knows who to talk to for help.
11.Simon does not know what to do. 12.You should decide which to do first. 13.Simon just forgot when to meet his friends. 14.Sandy wants to know where to ask for advice. 15.Millie does not know how to solve her problem. 16.I’m afraid she doesn’t want to write to me any more. 17.I’m sure that’s not true. 18.Why don’t you send an e-card to her and let her know you miss her very much? 19.My pleasure.
你将代表学校参加扬州市中学生英语演讲比赛，演讲 的题目是 Learning to get along with our parents。请你用英 语写一篇演讲稿，内容要点如下： 现象经常跟父母发火,甚至几天不讲话原因1.父母过分 关注分数2.我们……措施 (不少于三点）1.我们应该和 父母沟通2.我们……3.我们……要求：1)表达清楚，语 法正确，上下文连贯； 2)必须包括所有相关信息，并作适当发挥； 3)词数：100词左右(演讲稿的开头与结尾已给出，不计 入总词数）； 4)不得使用真实姓名和校名等。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today my topic is Learning to get along with our parents. These days, most of us feel it is hard to get along with our parents.
1.语法 2.重点单词与短语 3.重点句型 4.话题
语法一：from…to & between…and 介词短语:表示一段特定的时间: from…to 表示“从……到”
I always read books from nine to ten every night.
The shop usually opens from Monday to Friday.
between… and 表示“在……和……之间”
Can I watch TV between seven and eight tonight?
The little girl likes to eat some snacks between lunch and supper?
语法二：before, after, until before, after, until表示发生的时间 before意为“比……早一点的时候,在……之前”； after的意思是“比……迟一点的时候,在……之后”
Before you come in, you should take off your shoes.
After Simon finished his homework, he went to play basketball. Please see me before you go.
After he finished his homework, he played chess with his friend.
语法二：before, after, until
Until的意思是“直到……的时候”。 Until和till一般情况 下可以互换，但 till一般只用于句子的中间，而until可以 位于句子的中间和句首。 用于肯定句时，主句的动作必须是延续性的，这个动作 一直延续到until或till所表示的时间为止,译为“直到…为 止” Let’s wait until/till the rain stops. 用于否定句时，主句的动作可以是延续性的，也可以是 非延续性的。这个动作一直到until或till所表示的时间才发 生，译为“直到……（才）”。 Until I visited Mount Huangshan, I never knew there are such beautiful views in China.
语法三：while & as
连接同时发生的一长一短两个动作。我们用while或as引 导时间较长的动作， 这个长动作在时间较短的动作发生 前就已经存在，之后或许还将继续下去。
While Eddie was sleeping, Hobo went to watch TV.
Mary went back as her mum was cooking.
While Eddie was sleeping, Hobo was watching TV. It was raining while we were out.
语法三：while & as 连接两个同时发生的短动作，我们常用as.
As the customer sat down, the waiter gave him a cup of tea. As you see him, give him this letter.
As you leave, please take a raincoat with you.
Between from before after until while
1. Until I saw the kangaroo, I never knew an animal ____ can jump so high. after 2. I’ll play badminton with you ______ I finish my homework. 3. We must finish it between 8:00p.m. and 11:00p.m. _______ Come on! We don’t have much time.
before 4. You should knock on the door ______ you come in. from 5. Can you watch TV _____ 8:00a.m. to 9:30a.m.?
between from before after until while
As 6. ___ the tiger came, all the animals ran away.
7. How can you know the ending beforeyou read the _____ book?
until 8. Can I stay ____ the weekend?
While/As 9. ________ I was doing my homework, I heard a strange noise downstairs.
10. Sandy was reading the newspaper, while Millie ____ was watching TV.
化 harder higher 比较 原级 hardest 级 faster
单音节词在词尾加-er(比较级)或est(最高级)以字母e接尾的词加r或 st more slowly
highest hard high fast fastest
most slowly 多音节词和多数双音节词在其前面 slowly, more carefully carefully most carefully 加more 和most better, more, most best, more quickly quickly most quickly less, worse, worst least, well, 不规则变化 farther farthest
much ,little badly, far
often—oftener—oftenest often—more often---most often
good/well-------- better----- best ill/bad/badly-----worse ------worst far-----farther/further---farthest/furthest little------ less-----least many/much----more----most old----older/elder-----oldest/eldest
3. as +adj/adv(原级) + as, not as/so +adj/adv(原级) + as
同义句改写: 1.Sandy works hard. Mary works hard,too. as hard as Mary works ___________ Sandy. 2.He drew better than I did. as well as I didn’t drew ___________ he did. 3.Traveling by train is cheaper than traveling by plane. less expensive Traveling by train is _______________ than traveling by plane.
? 4. 一个和三个及三个以上的比较级用法 ? 比较级 + than + any other + 名词单 数 ? eg. Tony is the tallest in our class. taller than ? Tony is ____________ any other student in our class. ? （…the other students in our class. /the others in our class. ? /anyone else in our class.)
5.常用来修饰比较级的词: much, a little, still, even,far, many, a lot
This film is far/much/a lot/a little more interesting than that one.
The+ 副词的比较级, the+副词的比较级, 意为 “越…就越…”
The more I see her, the less I like her.
The faster he types, the more mistakes he will make.
The+副词的最高级+比较范围(三者或三者以上), 意为“最……” 亨利是所有运动员中跳的最高的.
Henry jumps highest of all the athletes.
He works hardest in his class.
1. She sang even _________ (bad) than usual. worse faster 2. Mother asked her son to walk a bit _________ (fast).
best 3. Of all the novels I like this one __________ (good). 4. Who do you think can jump ___________ (high) in highest your class? quickly 5. Please send us the technical data as ___________ (quick) as possible.
6. He should speak _________ (little) and listen less _________ (much). more
noisily 7. Please tell them not to play so ________ (noisy).
1. far 2. weekly 3. up-to-date 4. cover 5. live 6. coming 7. Asian 8. text 9. message 10.concert 11.direct 12.director 13.face 14.disappear 15.act 16.latest 17.prize 18.ice skating 19.right 20.end 21.race 22.farther 23.farthest 24.friendship 25.spaceman 26.expect 27.habit 28.rather 29.background 30.website 31.surprising
1. from … to … / between … and… 2. send out 13.drama series 3. from a distance 14.take part in 4. a number of 15.win a great prize 5. the coming World Cup 16.right after English News 6. be covered live 17.argue about 7. vote for 18.get angry with each other 8. send text messages to 19.work on the plan 9. be full of 10.take a close look at 11.win a award for 12.get scared
1. I am far too busy to go shopping. 2. If you are not a football fan, you might find this week’s programme a bit boring. 3. As you are watching the show, write down your answers and send text messages to 1396. 4. In the film, a doctor is found dead in his house. 5. I did not believe it until I saw our names on the website. 6. It is you who made our story so perfect.
同学们，你们是怎样学习英语的？关于如何学英语，我们对50 位学生学习英语 的方法进行了一次调查，下表中列出了其中 两种方法。请你根据下面图表提供的信 息，并结合你自己的实际谈谈你的学习方法。 注意：1.所写内 容必须包括下表中提到的两种方法和你自己的至少三种方法。 3.文中不要出现真实姓名和校名。 We made a survey on how junior middle school students study English. Here is the result. About 30% of the students
copyright ©right 2010-2020。