写作技巧点拨系列(三) 掌握三大复合句式, 用好复合句
1. 定语从句 在复合句中, 修饰某一名词或代词的从句叫定语从句, 引导定语从句的
词有关系代词that, which, who, whom, whose, as和关系副词where, when, why等。例如:
· (2014· 重庆高考)Susan Beacham believes that the best present is the
one which shows affection and takes great time and energy.
· (2014· 四川高考)It is now a national policy that it is held on June 7
and 8 every year, during which, for me, Chinese, Maths, English,
Politics, History and Geography are included. · (2014· 天津高考)Our class is like a big family, where we help each other in study and life.
鲜空气。 (1)首先写出简单句 It is a good idea to go to the seaside for a holiday. We can enjoy sunshine, blue sky and fresh air there.
(2)然后找出简单句中的重叠词汇: the seaside和there
It is a good idea to go to the seaside for a holiday, where we can enjoy sunshine, blue sky and fresh air.
2. 名词性从句 名词性从句相当于名词, 可分别作主句的主语、表语、宾语和同位语。 · (2014· 天津高考)What I want to tell you first is the climate here. (主语 从句) · (2014· 新课标全国卷Ⅱ)I often imagine what my life will be like in the
· (2014· 湖北高考)As a member of the society, I am aware that being responsible is what it takes to make a better society. (表语从句) · The news that they had won the game soon spread over the whole school. (同位语从句)
· (2014· 四川高考)I spent a whole year reviewing all the subjects carefully until I thought I was fully prepared. (时间状语从句) · Wherever you go, you can see new factories and stores, new schools and new hospitals. (地点状语从句) · Since we live near the sea, we can often go swimming. (原因状语从句)
·You can’t learn a language well unless you work hard. (条件状语从句) · The man carried the box away as he was told. (方式状语从句) ·He didn’t stop working though(although)he was ill. (让步状语从句) · He started early so that he might arrive in time. (目的状语从句) ·He was so angry that he couldn’t speak. (结果状语从句)
·The harder you study, the greater progress you’ll make. (比较状语从
①The problem is too difficult for us to work out. The problem is_____ ______that we ______ work it out. ②Hurry up, or you’ll be late for the party. ______ you ______ hurry up, you’ll be late for the party. ③The tree is too tall for us to reach. The tree is ______ tall ______ we can’t reach ______.
④The teacher demanded us to come earlier. The teacher demanded ______ ______ ______ come earlier. ⑤The doctor put down the telephone, and hurried to Jim’s home. ______ the doctor put down the telephone, he went to Jim’s home as ______ as possible.
⑥Don’t play basketball here, or you may break the window.
______ ______ play basketball here, you may break the window.
⑦He came late because of the bad traffic.
He came late ______ the traffic was ______.
⑧He built a lab at the age of nine. He built a lab ______ ______ ______ nine. ⑨I can’t finish the work in time without your help. I can’t finish the work if you ______ ______ me. ⑩The water was too dirty for us to drink. The water was ______ dirty that we ______ drink.
答案 : ①so difficult; can’t
② If; don’t
③ so; that; it
④ that we
⑤ After; soon
⑥ If you
⑦ because/as; bad
⑧ when he
2. 根据汉语提示, 补全下列句子 It is widely believed that 大家普遍认为)it is necessary to protect ①_____________________( our natural resources. fees should be charged low 门票应该被收 ②They suggest, however, _______________________( 得低些).
what you really want to say 你真正想说的)is that you have ③I guess ________________________( got nothing to do these days.
that I won the first place 我获得了第 ④Then came the exciting news _____________________( 一名)in the contest.
that I lost his address 我把他的地址丢了). ⑤The trouble is ___________________( who ignores this point 忽视这一点)may pay a heavy price ⑥Anyone ___________________( eventually.
since he graduated from the university 自从他大学 ⑦It’s been 5 years _________________________________(
毕业). in order that ⑧All citizens from all walks of life are doing their parts ___________ they can make contributions to the society 目的是为社会做贡献). ____________________________________(
As is pointed out by our teachers 正如我们老师所指出的), we ⑨_____________________________(
should make full use of every sheet of paper. which is no longer ⑩Great changes have taken place in my hometown, ________________ what it used to be 不再是它以前的样子了). ________________(
copyright ©right 2010-2020。