人教版必修一 Unit 4 单元要点复习
1. 重点词汇 根据所缺单词的首字母或所给汉语意思，写出单词的正确形式。
1. Glass will c__________ if you pour boiled water into it. 2. Sneakers and other canvas（运动鞋或者帆布鞋） shoes can get pret
ty s________, especially if you wear them without socks in the summertime。 3. Rescuers have pulled a child from the ocean, the only known s ___________from the 153 people on board. 4. Computers would be u___________ without software writers(软件编写者). 5. The only evidence of pandas was their t____________ in the snow 6. E______ is a form of energy that can be carried by wires and is used for heating and lighting, and to provide power for machines. 7. A h____ is the title of a newspaper story, printed in large letters at the top of the story, especially on the front page. 8. Like most sightseeing trains, it is not an e___________ service 9. We know deeply this will cause an definite inconvenience for you, and we s____________ apologize to you 10.Margaret Thatcher and Mikhail Gorbachev ( 撒切尔夫人和戈尔巴乔夫 ) sent messages of c_____________ when we had a wedding .
从 A，B，C，D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
11．Winning the scholarship was a great _________in the boy’s life A．accident B．incident C．event D．matter 12．It is extremely cold these days, but warm clothing can help to _________the cold. A．keep out B．dig out C．put out D．take out 13． You shouldn’t lose heart, because everything will be all right__________. A．in the end B．by the end C．at an end D．at the end 14．In order not to be late, she _________ the grassland. A．cut off B．cut in C．cut across D．cut up 15. We had been married only a few months when Clarissa______ the living room with her arms full of shopping bags. 'Honey, you can't believe how much money I saved you, ' she said. A. break out B. burst out C. burst into D. break off 16. Visiting doctors often are ______ necessary for old people. A. naturally B. basically C. extremely D. separately 17. Some passengers were _____ in the traffic accident and taken to the nearest hospital immediately. A. injured B. damaged C. destroyed D. harmed 18. It was raining more and more heavily, and we all stood there under the ____ just outside the door. A. window B. tent C. roof D. shelter 19. This book gives a brief ______ of the history of the castle and details of the art collection in the main hall. A. outline B. reference C. article D. outlook
20. Thank you so much. You _____ me from an embarrassing situation. A. remove B. recover C. rescue D. reserve 11-15 CAACC 16-20 CADAC
2. 重点短语： 1.立刻马上 right away/straight away 2. 感到有麻烦(smell) smell trouble 3.突然大哭 burst into tears/burst out crying 4. 结束(come) come to an end 5.使??结束（put.） put an end to ? 6.处于废墟中 lie/be in ruins 7.伤得很严重（injure）be badly injured 8. 电击 electric shock 9.处于休克状态 be in shock 10.对??非常震惊 be shocked at 11.从??当中营救??rescue?from? 12.设下陷阱 set a trap 13.被困在废墟底下 be trapped under the ruins 14.挖出，找出 dig out sth 15.专心致志于??（bury）bury oneself in sth/be buried in 16.躲避 （shelter. n.）take shelter 17.吓跑某人 frighten sb away 18.吓死某人 frighten sb to death 19 害怕?? be frightened of 20. 祝贺某人某事 congratulate sb on sth 21.判断某人是??judge sb to be 22.根据??判断?? judge?from/by ? 23 快递（express）express mail/post 24.扼要地 in outline 25.成为头版头条 hit/make the headline 26.把??吹跑了 blow ?away 3. 词语辨析： ①. injure/wound/hurt/harm
injure wound hurt harm 多指意外事故造成的伤害，也可指对名誉、地位的损害 指人在战斗、攻击中受伤，身体上出现明显的伤口，多指枪伤、刀伤、刺伤等皮肉之伤。 多指精神上受到伤害，也可指身体上的疼痛 指身体或精神上的损害或对周围事物的危害。意为“伤害，损害，有害于”。 常用短语 do harm to... “对??有害”。
(1)About 50 people were seriously ________ in the attack.
(2)One of the players ________ his knee and had to be carried off. (3)What really ________ me was that he never answered my letters. (4)Don’t ________ your eyes by reading in dim light.
答案：1). wounded 2). injured 3). hurt 4) harm
ruin damage destroy 指以自然力或人为力量破坏人或物，使无法恢复原状。 指价值、用途降低或外表损坏等，不一定全部破坏，或指可以修复的破坏。 指彻底毁坏，以致不能或很难修复。
4. 课文要点(模块)根据课文内容完成下面语法填空，注意单词拼写和词语用法： Several days before July 28, 1976, many strange things happened in Tangshan. The water in the village wells__1_and fell. The water pipes in some buildings cracked and burst. They were signs__2_the earthquake. But people in the city didn’t think much__3_these. At 3∶42 am. that day， the earth began to shake， __4__destroyed the city. Many people， __5__(include) workers and doctors，__6__to rescue those__7__(trap) under the ruins. Later that afternoon, another big quake struck Tangshan. More people__8__(kill) or injured and__9_buildings fell down. Soldiers were called in__10the rescue workers. Teams were organized to dig out the trapped and bury the dead.
1.【原句】But the one million people of the city, who thought little of these events, were asleep as usual that night. 但是，唐山市的一百万居民几乎都没有把这些情况当一回事，当天晚上照常睡着了。 [模仿要点] 句子结构：由 which 引导的非限制性定语从句 【模仿 1】李宇春现象超越了她的声音，即使最狂热歌迷们也承认她的声音是非常弱的。 _______________________________________________________________________________ 【模仿 2】据报道，心脏病和癌症成了中年人的头号杀手，这给我们敲响了警钟。 _______________________________________________________________________________ 2.【原句】It was a city whose hospitals, 75% of its factories and buildings and 90% of its homes were gone. 所有的师内医院，75%的工厂和建筑物，90%的家园都消失了。 [模仿要点] 句子结构：数字+of which/whom 引导的非限制性定语从句 【模仿 1】从七月上旬开始, 20 天的干旱和高温 袭击了重庆的人们, 其中 50% 的人们处于严重缺水状态。 _______________________________________________________________________________ 【模仿 2】参加奥运会吉祥物竞选的参与者有 662 人，其中 611 人来自中国大陆，12 人来自 香港，澳门和台湾，39 人来自国外。 3.【原句】Farmers noticed that the well walls had deep cracks in them. A smelly gas came out of the cracks. In the farmyards，the chickens and even the pigs were too nervous to eat.农民们注意 到水井的井壁上有深深的裂缝。一股臭气从裂缝里冒出。农家大院里的鸡，甚至猪都紧张得 不吃食。 [模仿要点] 句子结构：(1)too...to...太??以致于不?? (2)not/never too...to...，意为“并不太??所以能??” (3)too...to...前面有 only，but，all 时，only too，but too 和 all too 相当于 very，后面的不定式 也表示肯定。 (4)当 too...to...用来修饰表示态度， 情绪， 倾向等形容词(如 anxious， eager， glad， happy， pleased， ready，willing)时，不定式为肯定意义。 【模仿 1】亡羊补牢，未为晚也。 ______________________________________________________________________________ 【模仿 2】能和你们在一起我们将感到非常高兴。 _______________________________________________________________________________ 【模仿 3】他迫切想知道考试的结果。 _______________________________________________________________________________
答案： 1. rose 2. for 3. of 4. which 5. including 6.came 7. trapped 8. were killed 9. more 10. to help 1. The Li Yuchun phenomenon, however, goes far beyond her voice, which even the most ardent fans
admit is pretty weak. It is reported that heart disease and cancer are now the top killers of middle-aged people in China, which give us a warming.
2. More than 20 days of drought and high temperatures since early July have hit the population of
Chongqin, 50% of whom are in a state of a severe lack of water. There were 662 people who competed in the selection of Olympic mascots, of whom 611 were from the Chinese mainland, 12 from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, and 39 from abroad
3. It is never too late to mend.
We shall be only/but too delighted to have you with us. He was too eager to know the result of his examination.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。