Welcome to My Class in This Poetic Spring!
序 号 1 试卷名 称 全国卷I 动 词 名 词 形容词 副词 介词 连 词 代 词
6 2 全国卷II 7 3 北京 6 4 天津 7 5 重庆 11 6 辽宁 7 7 浙江 6 8 湖北 9 9 湖南
6 1 4 4 1 5 6 4 4
3 6 4 4 4 2 4 4 4
1 3 3 3 1 2 2 1 2
4 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
0 1 0 0 1 3 1 1 1
0 2 1 1 1 0 0 0 0
序 号 1 2 3 试卷名 称 2004年 2005年 2006年 动 词 7 6 7 名 词 3 4 6 形容 连 副词 介词 词 词 6 2 0 2 5 3 0 2 2 1 1 1 代 词 0 0 2
汇 总 20 13
?突出语篇，强调应用，注重交际 ? 体裁多为记叙文，且第一句不设空
3.分清逻辑关系，注意文中分类、对比、 从属、并列等关系所用的词语。 4.充分利用你的常识。
1) (2005NMET)My sister and I grew up in a little village in England.Our father was a struggling 36 , but I always knew he was 37 . … he never criticized us ,but used 38 (praise) to bring out our best …father said: “when I was 23, my dad persuaded me to go into law”. 36. A. biologist B. manager C. lawyer D. gardener 37. A. strict B. honest C. special D. learned
2)I put my head in, expecting the 42 (worst). But to my 43(surprise), the room wasn’t empty at all. It had furniture, curtains, a TV, and even paintings on the wall. And then on the wellmade bed sat Amy, my new 44 , dressed neatly.
44. A. roommate B.classmate
1) Soon I heard a 41 like that of a door burst in, and then a climb of feet. 41. A. sound B. cry C.voice D. shout 2) So I tried hard with my writing and went to college . My first novel 45 while I was at college. 45. A. came on B. came in C. came out D. came back
1) It was taking up a great deal of my time, and the headmaster of my school gave me a choice ; stay in school 47 leave to work on my magazine. 47. A. besides B. but C. and D. or
2) … and the officers then began to eat their meal , saying that the mushrooms had a very strange 38 quite pleasant taste. 38. A. besides B. but C. and D. or
3) A transistor radio is sometimes very small. It is very easy to carry… 48 , radio broadcasts are better for blind people.
48. A. Besides C. Yet B. However D. Sometimes
4)They are some of the poorest people in a poverty stricken country. 53 , now they have an extra source of income . 53. A. But B. And C. However D. Therefore
1)、 …, because the earth is divided into 41 time zones, one hour apart. 41.A. twenty-two B. twenty-three C. twenty-four D. twenty- five 2)…,she was always waiting at the bus stop around 8:00. On 39 days, she wore heavy clothes and a pair of woolen gloves. 39. A.sunny B.rainy C.cloudy D.snowy
瞻前顾后，先易后难， 个个击破 再读全文，反复检查
36. A. art
When I first came to the USA, I made friends with a neighbor who used to live only two blocks away form my street .This friend taught me a lot about American 36 , but in some cases I had to learn the 37 way , because we didn?t have enough time together for me to learn all about American culture from him. One day this same friend invited me to a party . It wasn?t a (n) 38 party , only some kind of informal get-together .
37. A. easy B. simple C. hard D. different
38. A. real
B. pleasant C. usual D. evening
It was the most 39 party for me when I noticed that 。 everybody was wearing jeans and simple T-shirts for the day , 40 I arrived in proper dress with my shoes and my hair all fixed for a fancy party . It was hard to explain my embarrassment to the other 41 . When one of them turned around and said , “What nice clothes ! What ?s the occasion ?”I felt my 42 burning hot . I didn?t 43 at all.
39. A. exciting B. surprising C. embarrassing D. enjoyable 40. A. as B. while C. when D. and 41. A. guests B. friends C. neighbors D. Americans 42. A. heart B. body C. face D. hand 43. A. repeat B. answer C. laugh D. say
44.A. changing B.crying C. sleeping D.dancing Many times I thought of 45.A. worse B. luckier going home and 44 but I C. better D. easier knew they would notice . It would be even 45 for me 46. A. order B. breath because I knew they would C. place D. mind quickly think that I felt out of 47.A. OK B. sad 46 . So I wanted to pretend C. angry D. well that I was 47 … 48.A. lives B. customs I have already realized C. parties D. beliefs their 48 are different from 49.A. unless B. if mine . They care less about C. As long as D. since formality (形式) 49 it is a 50. A. party B. picnic special occasion, like a 50 C. meeting or a very formal invitation. D. wedding
Let?s design a cloze test!
Atsuko, a Japanese woman, had dreamed to go to the United States Atsuko arranged to attend college in California, When she arrived, however, she found it was not her imagined world. “People were struggling with problems and often seemed tense,” she said. “I felt very alone.” . One of her hardest classes was physical education. “We played volleyball.” she said. “The other students were good at it, but I wasn?t.”
Atsuko arranged to attend college in California, When she arrived, however, she found it was not her 1 world. “People were struggling with problems and often seemed 2 ,” she said. “I felt very alone.” One of her hardest 3 was physical education. “We played volleyball.” she said. “The other students were 4 it, but I wasn?t.” （06 湖北）
1.A. described C. created 2. A. tense B. cheerful 3. A. times B. questions 4. A. curious about C. slow at
B. imagined D. discovered C. relaxed D. deserted C. classes D. projects B. good at D. nervous about
Practice makes perfect.
Finish another cloze test on your paper
copyright ©right 2010-2020。