写作——描述性文章 写作——描述性文章 ——
1. 描述性文章是把人物、事件、景观、地点、环境等用生动的语言，形象地描绘出来。 2. 描述性文章的结构 （1）人物： 开头应有简明的介绍 文章的主体部分可按时间或事件的主次进行描述 结尾进行评论或谈感受 （2）地点： 要学会准确地表示方位的词或短语 描述地点的位置通常由上至下，从里到外，从左至右，从远到近。 总之，无论是描
述人物，还是地点、环境、都要详略得当，重点突出。 3. 学习并牢记下面的短语和句型 表空间顺序 in front of, in the front of, at the back of, on the right (left) side close to, next to, opposite, across, inside, outside in (to) the south/east/west/north on one side..., on the other side (of) 常用短语和句型： 方位 1. There is a tall shelf on the left of my room.(on the right of, in the front of, near the window,) 2. Above the bed, there is a large painting of the blue sea. (On the right of the room,) 3. Next to it is a bed. (In front of it, At the back of, In the middle of, To the right of) 4. They are opposite the door.(on the left/right of the room.) 5. The office building is in the east of the campus.(in the south of, to the west of, in front of, behind, at the back of, ) 6. The monument, which was built in 1894, stands in the center of the square. 描述国家，城市等 7. China is located in Asia. (be situated… be surrounded by , lie to the east of ) 8. It covers a huge area of 9,600 000 square kilometers. 9. The population of this city is 100,000 . 路线 10. When you come out of…(get to…reach…) 11. Cross the street (river) (keep walking along… walk down…) 12. Turn right at the end of Bridge Street into Riverside Road. (the second traffic lights, the first crossing,) 13. Take the first turning on your left. (take the path which crosses the river.) 14. Go straight on to the traffic light and then turn right. 15. You’ll see(find) it 人物 16. My grandpa, kind and patient, enjoys talking with kids. 17. He is about 5feet and 7inches tall.
18. She has a round face with two big eyes. 描述物品 19. This rope is 100meters long. =The length of this rope is 100 meters. = This rope is 100 meters in length. (in weight, in width, in height, in size, in color, in shape) 20.It is a round yellow hat with pink flowers on it. It’s made of straw. 21. There are three books in the her drawer.
1. 1999 年 NMET 书面表达 假设你是李华，在一所中学读书。最近收到美国朋友 Smith 先生的来信。他三年前参 观过你校，听说现在变化很大，希望了解有关情况．参照下图，给他写一封回信，介绍你校 的变化。 注意： 1）回信须包括图画的主要内容，可适当增减细节，使内容连贯。 2）词数 100 字左右。
A. 审题： ①一封信（体裁） ②谈学校的变化（三年前图 1，三年后图 2） ③重点在三年后的描述 B. 题纲及常用结构 ①开头语：收到来信 hear from sb. / get (receive) your letter …. ②学校的变化： 新教学楼：a new school building 图书馆：our new library 新操场：the new playground 树木环绕：lots of trees ③表述方位的词： on one side (on the other side) on the right (left) There be …. , in front of , in and around C. 将以上要点扩展成句并连文，注意句与句之间的过渡。 Dear Mr. Smith ,
I was so pleased to hear from you and am writing to tell you something about my school . You are right , Quite a few changes have taken place . On one side of the road there is a new classroom building . On the other side , where the playground used to be now stands another new building our library . In it there are all kinds of books , newspapers and magazines . The playground is now in front of the school . We have also planted a lot of trees in and around the school . I hope you come and see for yourself some day . Best wishes . Yours, Li Hua 2. 假如你作为崔剑锋的同学接受美国一家报社记者的采访，请你介绍有关他的事迹。根 据所给提示，写一篇 100 词左右的短文。 Name : Cui Jianfeng Birthday : 8,15, 1971 Birthplace : Heze , Shandong province Education : 1989--- 1993, Biology Department , Peking University 1996 Doctor’s degree, Princeton University , New Jersey Deeds : 1977 died for saving a boy on 16th Sept .
范文分析： A. 审题： ①文字和图画综合表达的一篇文章； ②文章可分为两大部分 B. 题纲及常用短语： ①第一部分，谈他的经历：talk about his experience . Experience ·name ·Birthday ·Birthplace ·Education
Words and phrases could be used . graduate form / go abroad / receive the Doctor’s degree ②第二部分：谈他的救人及牺牲的故事 His Deeds Words and expressions : ·go outing / go for a picnic ·hear the cry for help ·see sb . doing sth . ·jump into the river ·lose one’s life ③第三部分：结尾 Conclusion ·His story inspired lots of people . ·We’ll remember him forever . ·He is always in our hearts . … C. 成文 写作答案： Cui Jianfeng was born in August , 1971 , in Heze , Shandong province . After graduating from Biology Department , Peking University , he went abroad for further studies in Princeton University , New Jersey . There be studied very hard and it was in 1996 that he received the Doctor’s degree. On the 16th, September 1997, he went outing with his classmates. Near the river, they were having a picnic when he heard the cry for help. He saw a boy sinking in the water. Without hesitation, he rushed towards the river and jumped into the water. With the help of the other American students, the boy was saved. Cui was about to get out of water when a rock hit him on the head. Cui lost his life. His heroic story spread all over the city. We’ll remember him forever. 练习 1. 假如你叫 Alice，你本应去机场接 Danial，但你不得不去医院接你的母亲回家，你的朋 友 Mary 主动提出替你去机场接 Danial，你给 Danial 写信说明上述情况，并描述 Mary 的外 表。 Something About Miss Mary Age Looks Clothes Shoes Personality in her twenties slim, of medium height , wavy hair , with glasses a T-shirt high – heeled shoes kind and cheerful
2. 假设你是李华，你的美国朋友 Mike 将于 6 月底到北京作短暂停留，请你帮他安排一天 的活动。要求用所给的示意图写一封信向他提出建议并对各地点加以简单的介绍。
1. Dear Danial, I’m very sorry I can’t come to meet you at the airport since I have to take my mother home from hospital . My friend Mary has kindly offered to meet you and bring you home . As you have never met her before . I’ll describe her to you . Miss Mary is a young lady in her twenties with glasses . She is of medium height . She has a round face with wavy hair . She likes wearing high – heeled shoes . It is easy to recognize her because she is usually dressed in T – shirt and a skirt . She is always cheerful . I do hope you manage to recognize my friend Mary without any difficulty . I’m looking forward to seeing you . Your sincerely, Alice 2. Dear Mike , I’m glad to hear you are coming soon . I’ve planned a one-day trip for you in Beijing . In the morning you can first go to the Summer Palace , which is one of the most beautiful parks in Beijing . There you can go boating and climbing . It’s also a nice place for taking pictures . Then in the middle of the day you can enjoy a Chinese lunch in a restaurant . In the afternoon , I suggest you visit Beijing University . As you know , it is famous both in China and in the world . Before you go back to your hotel , you can drop in the Book Town . There are not only different kinds books but also many Chinese paintings . I hope you’ll have a good time . Best wishes, Yours, Li Hua
copyright ©right 2010-2020。