【提出问题 / 作文开头引入话题】 问题的常用词：question, problem, issue 1. Now we are entering a new era, full of opportunities and challenges. 的新时代。 2. Now we are entering a brand new era full of opportunities an
d innovations, and great changes have taken place in people’s attitude towards some traditional practice. 人对某些传统的看法也发生了很大改变。 3. In the age of information and communication, … plays an important role. 在这信息的年代，…扮演重要的角色。 4. Along with the advance of the society more and more problems are brought to our attention, one of which is that.... 随着社会的不断发展，出现了越来越多的问题，其中之一便是______。 现在我们进入了一个充满机遇和创新的崭新时代，很多 现在我们正在进入一个充满机会和挑战
5. The human race has entered a completely new stage in its history, with the increasingly rapid economic globalization and urbanization, more problems are brought to our attention. 经济全球化、都市化的速度不断加快，随之给我们带来了很多问题。 6. In the process of modern urban development, we often find ourselves in a dilemma. 往会陷入困境。 7. As society develops, people are attaching much importance to.... Recently, the issue of ...... has been brought into public focus. 近来，是否_______的问题已经非常明确而且引起了社会的广泛关注。 Recently the phenomenon has aroused wide concern, some people are in alarm that.... 们的广泛关注，有人开始担心______________。 8. The issue whether it is good or not to .... has aroused a heated discussion all over the country. 的利与弊已在全国范围内引起热烈的讨论。 9. People are attaching more and more importance to the interview during job hunting. 慢意识到面试的重要性。 10. ... plays such an important role that it undeniably becomes the biggest concern of the present world, there comes a question, is it a blessing or a curse?" 可厚非的。不过，问题是："我们该如何抉择?" 11. People rarely reach an absolute consensus on such a controversial issue. 难作出绝对的回答。 【表述观点 / 作文第一段引出论点】 观点的用词：Attitude, opinion, 与其搭配的动词以及词组：Take, have, come up with，set forth, put forward 等。 问题用词：Issue, phenomenon，后接介词, on, over 等。 对于这种极具争议的话题，我们很 _______显得非常重要而成为当今世界所关注的最大的问题，这是无 求职的过程中，人们慢 ______ 最近，这种现象引起了人 随着社会的发展，人们开始关注............ 近来，_______的问题引起了社会的广泛关注。 在都市的发展中，我们往 人类进入了一个历史的崭新的阶段，
Recently the issue of whether or not ... has been in the limelight and has aroused wide concern in the public.
1. As to whether it is a blessing or a curse, however, people take different attitudes.
人们持不同的看法。( hold different attitudes 持不同的看; come up with different attitudes 有不同的看法) 2. To this issue, different people come up with various attitudes.对于这个问题，不同的人持不同的观点。 3. As to whether it is worthwhile ..., there is a long-running controversial debate. It is quite natural that people from different backgrounds may have divergent attitudes towards it. 来争论不休。当然，不同的人对此可能持不同的观点。 4. People from different backgrounds would put different interpretp-ations on the same case. 同一种问题的解释不尽相同。 5. The controversial issue is often brought into public focus. People from different backgrounds hold different attitudes towards the issue. 这中极具争议性的话题往往很受社会的关注。不同的人对此问题的看法也不尽相同。 不同行业的人对 关于是否值得_____的问题，一直以
6. Just as the saying goes: "so many people, so many minds". It is quite understandable that views on this issue vary from person to person. 俗话说，""。不同的人对此有不同的看法是可以理解的。 万事万物都有其两面性，
7. There is a good side and a bad side to everything, it goes without saying that... 所以，勿庸置疑，____________。
8. When asked ..., some people think..... while some prefer...说到______，有人认为_______，而另一些人则认为 ________。 When it comes to ..., most people believe that ..., but other people regard ...as.... When faced with...., quite a few people claim that ...., but other people think as... 9. There is a public controversy nowadays over the issue of .... There who criticize ...argue that ...., they believe that ...,but people who favor .., on the other hand, argue that... 目前，______问题争议较大。批判_______ 的人认为_______，他们认为_______，不过，另一方面，赞同_______的人则认为_________。 10. At present, some people think ....while others claim ...Both sides have their merits. _______而另一些人则认为_______。其实，两种观点都其可取之处。 11. Some people are of the opinion that... Some people advocate that.... They hold that ... Many people (would) claim that...( A majority of 绝大多数 A large number of 很多人 ) 目前，一些人认为
12. But others hold the view that ...但是，另外一些人则认为_______。 But on the other hand, there are also quite a few people who strongly advocate that...不过，另一方面，也有少 部分人坚持认为_______________。 But people who are ..., on the other hand , maintain that... However, there are a large number of people who hold a different view concerning this case. However, some others argue that... However, there are also some others who contend that... 然而，也有人认为__________。
But other people set forth completely totally different argument concerning this case. Some people examine this issue from another angle. _____________。 13. Some people contend that ... has proved to bring many advantages. (disadvantages) People, who advocate that ..., have their sound reasons. (grounds) Those who strongly approve of ... have cogent reasons for it. People who support...give some or all of the following reasons. 坚持认为______的人也有其说法(依据)。 强烈认同_______的人有很多原因。 那些支持_________观点的人列出了如下原因. 那些从中受益的人对此大家褒 有的人用另一角度来看这一问题。 On the other hand, there are also many opponents who strongly ... 另一方面，也有很多反对的人，他们认为
14. Those who have already benefited from practicing it sing high praise of it. 奖。 15. According to my personality and fondness, I would prefer ... rather than... 择_______而不会选择__________。 Personally, I side with the latter (former) opinion... Personally, I am in favor of the former point of view. To my point of view 我认为
To my mind, the advantages far overweigh the drawbacks(disadvantages, shortcomings) 我认为，优点胜过缺点。 For my part, I stand on side of the latter opinion that... 就我而言，我较赞同后一种观点________________。 在我看来，我较同意后一种观点。 经过深思熟虑，我较支 As far as I am concerned, I am inclined to be on the side of the latter view. 持后一种看法，亦即_______。 If asked to make a decision, I would prefer... 【分论点的提出及阐述】 并列连词：and, not only…but also…, 因果连词：so, so that, besides, furthermore, likewise, moreover 转折连词：but, yet, despite that, still, however, nevertheless, in spite of, despite, notwithstanding then, therefore, consequently, accordingly, hence, as a result, for this reason One example is…, Another example is…, for example 举例常用词：To take…as an example, 如果真的需要作出选择，我宁愿____________。
After a thorough consideration, for my part, I am in favor of the latter view that...
比较常用词（相似的比较） ：in comparison, likewise, similarly, in the same manner 比较常用词（相反的比较） ：on the other hand, conversely, whereas, while, instead, nevertheless, in contrast, on the contrary, compared with …, … 一二三原则： to begin with, then, furthermore, finally to start with, next, in addition, finally first and foremost, besides, last but not least most important of all, moreover, finally on the one hand, on the other hand(适用于两点的情况) for one thing, for another thing(适用于两点的情况) 排比句例子： 1. Whether your tastes are modern or traditional, sophisticated or simple, there is plenty in London for you. 2. Nowadays, energy can be obtained through various sources such as oil, coal, natural gas, solar heat, the wind and ocean tides.
3. We have got to study hard, to enlarge our scope of knowledge, to realize our potentials and to pay for our life. （气势恢宏） 【作文結尾】 Obviously(此为过渡短语), we can draw the conclusion that… We can, therefore, come to the conclusion that… To sum up,... In conclusion,... In brief,... On account of this,... Thus,... Thus, it can be concluded that… 【一些比较好的句式】 1. Nothing is + 比较级＋than to do sth. 例句:Nothing is more important than to receive education. 没有比接受教育更重要的事。 2. …cannot emphasize the importance of … too much. 再怎么强调...的重要性也不为过。 例句:We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much. 3. There is no denying that… 或 No one can deny that… (主要用于描述负面情况) 例句:There is no denying that our educational system leaves something to be desired （令人不满意）. 4. 的。 5. only + 状语 + 小倒装 例句: Only when we develop ourselves in a well-rounded way can we become productive members of society. 6. On no account can we… 例句:On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge. 7. So + 形容词 + be + 主词 + that + 句子 例句:So precious is time that we can't afford to waste it. 时间是如此珍贵,我们经不起浪费它。 8. 形容词 + as +主词+ be,…(虽然...) 例句:Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory. 虽然我们的国家富 有,我们的生活品质绝对令人不满意。 9. By…,…can… 例句:By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy. 10. It is time … 该是...的时候了. 没有人不... 不得不... 例句:It is time the authorities concerned taking proper steps to solve the traffic problems. 11. There is no one but… 11. be compelled to do sth. 睫,我不得不放弃做运动。 12. It is conceivable that… 13. is a real idol for 14. It pays to do sth. 可想而知的,… 例句:It is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life. 是…的典范 ...是值得的. 例句：He is a real idol for all of Chinese youth. 例句:There is no one but longs to go to college. 没有人不渴望上大学。 例句:Since the examination is around the corner, I am compelled to give up doing sports. 既然考试迫在眉 It is universally acknowledged that… 全世界都知道... 例句:It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us. 全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺
例句:It pays to help others. 帮助别人是值得的。 15. spare no effort to do sth. 16. bring home to sb. sth. 17. be closely related to… 18. Pose a great threat to… 不遗余力地… 我们应该不遗余力的美化我们的环境。 例句:We should spare no effort to beautify our environment. 让...明白... 与...息息相关 对...造成一大威胁 尽全力去...
例句:We should bring home to people the value of working hard. 我们应该让人们明白努力的价值。 例句:Taking exercise is closely related to health. 做运动与健康息息相关。 例句：Pollution poses a great threat to our existence. 19. do one's utmost to do sth. 例句:We should do our utmost to achieve our goal in life. 我们应尽全力去达成我们的人生目标。
copyright ©right 2010-2020。