英 语 试 题
本试题分为第 I 卷（选择题）和第 II 卷（非选择题）两部分。第 I 卷 1—8 页，满分为 85 分；第 II 卷 9—12 页，满分为 35 分。本试题共 12 页，满分 120 分，考试时间为 120 分钟。
第 I 卷（选择题 共 85 分）
注意事项：第Ⅰ卷为选择题，每小题选出答案后，用 2B 铅笔把答题卡上对
应题目的答案标号 涂黑；如需改动，用橡皮擦干净后，再选涂其他答案标号。答案写在试卷上无效。 I．听力测试 A) 听录音，在每组句子中选出一个你所听到的句子。每个句子听一遍。 分） （5 1. A. My books are on the sofa. B. What‘s your telephone number? C. Rick takes the number 17 bus to a hotel. 2. A. Where‘s the lost and found case? B. They went camping and the weather was cloudy. C. I need to take the video tape back to the store after school. 3. A. Do you have a volleyball, Barry? B. In the future, humans will have less work to do. C. Come and buy your clothes at Huaxing‘s great sale! 4. A. Please reading aloud in class. B. Could I invite my friends to a party on Saturday? C. Our readers want to know something about famous people. 5. A. My aunt took us out to dinner last week. B. Running star Sandra Clark eats lots of healthy food. C. What about coming over to my home on Wednesday evening? B) 听录音，从每题 A、B、C 三幅图画中选出与听到的对话内容相符的一项。每段对话听两 遍。 分） （5
C) 在录音中，你将听到一段对话及五个问题。请根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。对话及 问题听两遍。 分） （5 11. A. The exam. B. The weather. C. The summer holidays. 12. A. Dalian. B. Hainan. C. North China. 13. A. By plane. B. By ship. C. Not mentioned. 14. A. On Monday next week. B. On the fifth of this month. C. On the fifth of next month. 15. A. Sarah. B. No one. C. His parents. D) 在录音中，你将听到一篇短文及五个问题。请根据短文内容及问题选择正确答案。短文及 问题听两遍。 分） （5 16. A. doctor B. farmer C. worker B. Because his family was too poor.
17. A. Because he didn‘t like school. C. Because there was no school there. 18. A. unhappy 19. A. five hours 20. A. a cake B. worried. B. a whole day B. a new book
C. happy. C. two hours C. an old book
II．读音选词 根据所给句意和音标，从每题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。 分） （5 21. My mother bought me a computer _______________ / geim / on my ninth birthday. A. give B. game C. gate D. green 22. Shall we go to the __________ / zu: / first? I want to see the pandas. A. zoo B. red C. then D. though 23. Dad doesn‘t drink ____________ / ti: / at night because it makes him feel difficult to fall asleep. A. teen B. see C. tea D. thin 24. Most of the students in our city go to school by _______________ / baik /. A. bike B. Mike C. book D. back
25. He paid for the broken window _______________ /in`sted/ of running away quietly.. A. interested B. insect C. inspect D. instead III. 选择填空 从每题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。 （30 分） 26. --What can I do for you, sir? --Oh, I want ___________ glass of juice. A. the B. / C. a D. an 27. --Is that ___________ backpack, Cindy? --No, it isn‘t. It‘s my brother‘s. A. your B. they C. him D. hers 28. --What kind of __________ is your favorite, Kevin? –Beef and tomatoes! I like them best. A. cities B. food C. sports D. books 29. --Do you have a volleyball, Barry? --No, I don‘t. ____________ my brother does. A. Or B. And C. So D. But 30. --Where is London? I have a pen pal who lives there. --It‘s ___________England. A. on B. in C. at D. after 31. Which is the sign that you may probably often see in the hallways of our school buildings?
32. --Is that your sister Tara? --No, it isn‘t. It‘s Tina. Tina is __________ than Tara. A. tall B. tallest C. more tall D. taller 33. Are these your new shorts? They ________ cool on you! A. taste B. look C. smell D. sound 34. --Good morning, Miss Li. –_____________, Peter. A. Yes, it is B. Good night C. You‘re welcome D. Good morning 35. --I want some students for the school concert. Bill, ______________ you sing? --No, I can‘t. A. would B. must C. can D. should 36. --___________ smart the boy is! –Yes! He did pretty well in the test. A. How B. How a C. What a D. What 37. I had _____ tickets of this movie. I gave three of them to my friends, so I just have two now. A. three B. four C. five D. six 38. We can‘t leave the people in the earthquake all by ____________. Let‘s help them! A. yourself B. themselves C. itself D. herself 39. --_____________ was your school trip? --It was fantastic. I took lots of photos. A. What B. When C. Where D. How 40. Would you mind ____________ the window? It‘s cold outside. A. going B. putting C. closing D. turning 41. We planned to finish the work the day _____________ yesterday. A. behind B. between C. before D. across 42. --Look! A group of boys are on the playground. –Yes. They _______ playing soccer ball. A. have been B. will be C. are D. were
43. --What did they talk about? --They talked about___________________. A. Was I good at listening B. what we liked C. where do we live D. if could we read in English 44. Those are my two brothers. __________ of them are in the same university. A. None B. All C. Both D. One 45. If you practice more, you‘ll find __________ easy to catch up with others. A. that B. it C. these D. they 46. They won`t allow us ________ at this beach. A swimming B to swim C swam D swim 47. We should do _____________ to help the people in trouble. A. nothing B. somebody C. anything D. nobody 48. When my summer holidays come, I really want ___________ to Beijing. A. to go B. goes C. went D. gone 49. You must be hungry after such a long walk. I‘ll ___________ for you. A. make trouble B. make coffee C. make food D. make money 50. My mother always ___________ up our house before the Spring Festival. A. sets B. stays C. cleans D. cheers 51. ___________ is a kind of animal. I learned about that in my biology class. A. A cabbage B. A robot C. A dolphin D. A dictionary 52. --So, what do you think of your birthday party? -- I like it. It‘s really ________, I think. A. interesting B. boring C. clean D. young 53. Pass me one more pen, please. ____________ only one here now. A. There are B. There is C. There will be D. There were 54. In the past he often made his sister____, but now he is often made ___by his sister. A to cry; to cry B cry; cry C to cry; cry D cry; to cry 55. We know you‘ve ___________ in the city for a year now. Do you like your job? A. worked B. joined C. come D. arrived Ⅳ. 完形填空 阅读下面短文，从每题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个能填入文章中相 应空白处的最佳答案。 （10 分） There was a boy in India who was sent to a boarding school by his parents. 56 being sent away this boy was the best student in his class. 57 the boy changed when he went to the boarding school. His grades started dropping. He 58 being in a group. He was lonely all the time. And sometimes he even felt like killing 59 . All of this because he felt no one loved him. His parents started 60 the boy. So his dad decided to travel to the school and talk with him. They sat on the beach near the school. The father started asking him casual questions about his classes, teachers and something else. After some time his dad said, ―Do you know 61 I am here today, my dear son? The boy answered, ―to check my grades.‖ ―No, no. I don‘t care about your 62 ,‖ his dad replied. ―I am here to tell you that you are the most important person for me. I only care about you. I only want to see you 63 .
YOU ARE MY LIFE.‖ These words 64 the boys‘ eyes to fill with tears. He hugged his dad. They didn‘t say anything to each other for a long time. Now the boy knew there was 65 who cared for him deeply. And he also meant the world to someone. And today this young man is one of the best students in a university and no one has ever seen him sad! 56. A. After B. Before C. By D. For 57. A. But B. And C. Although D. Since 58. A. liked B. enjoyed C. hated D. appreciated 59. A. yourself B. herself C. myself D. himself 60. A. worrying about B. laughing at C. giving up D. staying away from 61. A. how B. when C. where D. why 62. A. sports B. classes C. grades D. teachers 63. A. awful B. happy C. hard-working D. angry 64. A. caused B. allowed C. taught D. told 65. A. nobody B. someone C. anyone D. everybody Ⅴ. 补全对话 从每题 A、B、C、D 中, 选出一个能够填入对话空白处的最佳选项。 分） （5 A: Hi, Mary! Nice to see you again! B: ____________________66____________________ A: How was your vacation? B: ____________________67____________________ A: ____________________68____________________ B: I went to a Florida beach with my parents. A: Oh. That was supposed to be a relaxing and nice vacation. but it didn‘t seem pleasant to you. Why not? B: Well, first it took us nearly a day to find all our suitcases at the airport. And it began to rain the next day. The rain didn‘t stop until two days before we came back.. But I had a bad cold and had to stay in the hotel the last two days. A: ____________________69____________________ B: Anyway, we plan to take a vacation there again next year. A: ____________________70____________________ 66. A. How are you? B. Nice to see you, too. C. Thank you. D. Really? 67. A. It was so bad. B. It was great. C. It was fantastic. D. It was delicious. 68. A. How many times have you been to the beach? B. Have you ever been to the beach? C. Where did you go for vacation? D. How long have you been away? 69. A. How unlucky you were! B. What an interesting vacation you had! C. What a lucky boy you were! D. I hope I‘ll have the same experience as you did. 70. A. You‘d better take a map with you.
B. You‘d better just watch TV at home. C. You‘d better take a bus next year. D. Wish you a nice vacation next year! Ⅵ. 阅读理解 阅读下列短文，从每题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个能完成所给句子 或回答所提问题的最佳答案。 （15 分）
There is a bar in our town with the name ―The White Horse‖. It is Mr. Webster‘s. Few people went to the bar last year, but things are quite different now. There was a picture of a white horse on the door of the bar. Then a stranger came in one day, drank something, looked around the bar, and then said to Mr. Webster, ―Few people come here. Take down the picture of the white horse and put a picture of a black horse instead.‖ ―But the name of the bar is ?The White Horse‘. ‖Mr. Webster said. ―Yes, but do it.‖ the man said. Then he went out of the bar. Mr. Webster went to an artist and said, ―I want a picture of a black horse.‖ The next day a picture of a black horse was on the door of the bar instead of that of the white horse. Soon after the door opened, a man came in and said, ―There‘s a mistake on the door of your bar, and the picture is different from the name.‖ The man looked, sat down and drank something. Then another man came in and said the same, and then another and another. A lot of people came in and said, ―The picture on your door is wrong.‖ and they all stopped and drank in Mr. Webster‘s bar. 71. The stranger told Mr. Webster to take down the picture of the white horse because he knew ______. A. a picture of a black horse showed good luck B. the picture of the white horse wasn‘t good for the bar C. people would understand the picture different from the name D. people would come in and tell the picture was different from the name 72. Mr. Webster agreed with the stranger _______. A. though he wasn‘t ready to do it like that at first B. though he didn‘t like the black horse C. because he knew he was an artist D. because he also wanted to change the picture 73. More and more people came to the bar because _______. A. it had changed its name B. the black horse was better than the white one C. the bar had a black horse D. they wanted to show the mistake 74. The stranger _______. A. was cleverer than Mr. Webster B. didn‘t like the white horse at the beginning C. knew Mr. Webster and the artist D. got much money by teaching Mr. Webster 75. From the story we have learnt that _______. A. if your business is not good, you‘d better change the name or the picture B. if you are in trouble, you should take others‘ ideas C. when you have difficulty, don‘t give up D. when a good name is given, it can cause success
It‘s not easy to be an astronaut‘s son. Everybody expects you to be special or perfect. I often wonder how my father ever had a son like me. I mean he‘s so special and so good at everything he does. Even in middle school he was class president and captain of the football team. Well, to be honest, I often dream about being some kind of hero or doing something special—like saving a child from a burning building or discovering a new star. I was daydreaming at school one morning when my teacher said there would be a Father‘s Day writing competition for the whole sch001.―I hope we have a winner right here in my class.‖ When I got home, I started to think about what to write. My father is an astronaut.N0, I wouldn‘t start like that. That was the way others saw him. How did I see my father? Hmm. I saw him sitting with me in the dark when I had a terrible dream. I remembered how he hugged me for hours when my dog Spotty was killed by a car. Yes, these were the things I was going to write. To me, he wasn‘t just a world—famous astronaut. He was my dad. My parents and l went to school Thursday night. There were so many people in the big hall! My dad looked at me, and I shrugged(耸肩). The third prize was announced and it was not me.1 was relieved(释然)and disappointed at the same time. The second prize was announced. It was me. I went up to the stage and read what I had written, ―My father‘s son‖. When I finished, the people stood up and cheered. I saw my father blowing his nose. Tears were running down my mother's face. Dad cleared his throat and put his hand on my shoulder. ―Son, this is the proudest moment of my life.‘‘ It was the proudest moment of my life, too. Maybe I‘ll never be a great hero or win a Nobel Prize, but it was enough just to be my father‘s son. 76. The writer felt it to be the son of a famous person. A.1ucky B. natural C. hard D. pleasant 77. In order to the writer would like to save a child from a burning building. A. become astronaut B. become a great hero C. be made school team captain D. be made class president 78. What did the boy probably write in his composition? A.A lot of special things he had done. B. The story of his father as an astronaut. C. The unforgettable time he spent with his father. D. The experiences his father had in middle school. 79. The writer felt proud when he . A. got a prize in a writing competition B. won a Nobel Prize C. saved a child from a burning building D. discovered a new star 80. What is the best title for the passage? A. My daydream B. My father‘s son C. My famous father D. My happy family
Global warming is a world problem and Monitoring it usually needs a lot of math knowledge. But Francisco and Ruby track what climate change is doing to five different plants in Tucson, Arizona and they are only in the second grade.
―We are collecting data because the weather is changing and the plants are blooming coming out,‖ Ruby explained. Many other students at Borton Primary Magnet School and Sunnyside High School in Tucson are going outdoors to be part of a new scientific action to work out how the biological timing of the Earth is changing. It‘s a research project that everyone, even a kindergartner, can join in. The National Phenology（生物气候学）Network is calling on volunteers to help track early spring blooms and changes in animals caused by global warming. It‘s called Project Budburst. When it was first open to the public last year, thousands of people joined in . ―Everyone can offer his hand by tracking the timing of flowering events or leaf-out events for plants and animals in their backyard,‖ said Phenology Network director Jake Weltzin. The idea is that tracking flowers blooming —— especially lilacs 丁香） （ which ordinary people have helped track for many years ——is simple. The Project Budburst website gives directions on what to look for in different parts of the country. University of Maryland professor David said it was so easy to figure out what‘s blooming that a lack of special knowledge wasn‘t a problem. 81. What would be the best title for the text? A. Even Kids Can Help Monitor Global Warming. B. People Pay More Attention to Global Warming. C. Students Are Asked to Join Science Research Projects D. Schools Call on Students to Take on Outdoor Activities. 82. What‘s the purpose of Project Budburst? A. To protect plants and animals from global warming. B. To attract more students to science. C. To remind people of the results of global warming. D. To study the changing biological timing of the Earth. 83. People taking part in the project can get some information by _________. A. calling network director Jake Weltzin B. visiting the Project Budburst website C. writing to the National Phenology Network D. asking professors with phenology knowledge 84. If you join in Project Budburst, you should _____________. A. get some special training first B. do some careful observation（观察）outdoors C. keep some plants or animals in your backyard D. invite some other volunteers to work with you 85. The example of Francisco and Ruby is used to show that_________. A. it is quite natural to do scientific research B. more kids are hoping to be scientists in the future C. primary schools are focusing on science education D. the new project is very simple and even kids can join in it
得 分 评卷人
共 35 分）
A．阅读短文，从方框中选择适当的单词填空 (每词限用一次)。 play same old better always
Linda is my best friend. She has short straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She is as _______86_______ as me, but she‘s a little taller than me. She is _______87_______ energetic.. We sit together in class, and we both like the _______88_______ subjects. We usually go home together after school and often _______89_______ ping pong for half an hour. Linda usually wins. However, I often do a little _______90_______in the tests. B．阅读短文，从方框中选择适当的动词，并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符 号 (每词限用一次)。 run be exercise try tell
Henry used _______91_______ fatter than most people around him. He went to the doctor and _______92_______ to eat a balanced diet. He _______93_______ not to eat too much meat or sugar for one year because they will make him get heavier. Now he isn‘t fat at all, but he still _______94_______ and eats lots of fruit and vegetables every day. Look! Henry _______95_______ with his friend on the playground.
VIII．改写句子 按括号中的要求完成句子，每个空格填一个单词。 分） （5
96. Jane has an interesting book. （改为一般疑问句） ______ she ______ an interesting book?
97. I‘d like to have a cup of tea.
______ _______ you like to have? 98. We didn‘t let him go away from here because he hurt himself badly. （改写句子，句意不变） We ________ him ________ going away from here because he ____ ___ _______badly 99. Andrea said to me, ―Can you pass me the pen?‖ （改写句子，句意不变） Andrea asked me if ______ ______ pass her the pen? 得 分 评卷人 IX. 完成句子 根据汉语意思完成英语句子，每个空格填一个单词。 分） （5
100. 我每天中午在家吃饭。 I have lunch ______________ ______________ every day. 101. 请同学们坐下认真听老师讲。 Students, please ______________ ______________ and listen to the teacher carefully. 102. 吉姆惊奇地问： “你一定要这么匆忙离开吗？” ―Must you leave ______________ such _______________ _______________?‖ Jim asked in surprise. 103. 题目太难，没人能解出来。 The problem is so hard that it ______________ ______________ ______________ out. 得 分 评卷人 X．任务型阅读 阅读短文，按要求完成各题。 分） （5
We always seem to want those things we don't have. Moreover, we are often convinced that if we had those things we want so badly, we would finally be happy. (106) The truth is that happiness is an attitude. It's not something created by outside circumstances, but instead is completely within your control. Nothing will give you a deep sense of satisfaction and happiness, unless you cultivate happiness
consciously. Below are some simple yet specific steps you can take to cultivate(滋养) happiness. Be grateful. Create a sense of gratitude for what you have, for what is working, for what is wonderful and sweet in your life. A morning or evening gratitude list, written each day, can do wonders for helping you feel grateful. Take care of yourself. (107) Find out the small things in life that make you feel good, and do one daily. A short walk, a few minutes of writing in your journal, a short meditation, watching the sunset…whatever, will improve your outlook on life. Read inspirational(励志的) material. It helps to be reminded of positive thoughts and positive attitudes. Get a small book of positive, inspirational thoughts and keep it by your desk. Read one or two thoughts each day. Is the glass half empty or full? Life works better when the glass is half full regardless of your life status. No matter how many wonderful things you do to create a positive, happy, satisfied life, you could still end up unhappy. Ultimately, happiness, gratitude, a feeling of satisfaction is a choice. So, from now on, choose to be happy! 104. How many ways can we take to cultivate happiness? ________________________________________________________________________ 105. What can will improve our outlook on life ( Give at least two examples)? ________________________________________________________________________ 将短文中划线的句子译成汉语。 106. _________________________________________________________________________ 107. _________________________________________________________________________ 请给短文拟一个适当的英文标题。 108. ______________________________________________________________________
XI．书面表达（10 分） 根据所给图画，用英语写一篇约 80 词的短文。要求完整叙述图画内容。 吊销驾照 revoke a driving license
______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________
A) 听录音,在每组句子中选出一个你所听到的句子。每个句子听一遍。 1. What‘s your telephone number? 2. They went camping and the weather was cloudy. 3. Do you have a volleyball, Barry? 4. Please reading aloud in class. 5. C. What about coming over to my home on Wednesday evening? B) 在录音中，你将听到五段对话。请选出与对话内容相符的图片。每段对话听两遍。 6. M: In summer, which is your favorite? W: Ice cream. I like it very much. 7. M: Excuse me, mum? I left my book at home. Can you bring it to me soon? W: Yes. I‘ll be there in 20 minutes. 8. M: Oh, Sarah. How hard-working you are! W: I‘m studying for my English exam. 9. M: Hello, may I speak to Emily? W: Oh, she‘s cooking dinner. Hold on, please. 10. M: Look! The cat is sleeping! W: Yes. Be quiet. Don‘t wake him up! C) 在录音中，你将听到一段对话及五个问题。请根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。对话及 问题听两遍。 M: Hello, Sarah! W: Hi, Mike! M: We have summer holidays next month. Where are you going? W: I‘m going to Hainan. M: Oh, Hainan is a great place of interest. Have you ever been there before? W: No, never. I hear it‘s very hot there in summer? M: Yes, it is. How will you be getting there? W: By plane. M: I think it‘s better to go there by ship. W: Maybe next time. I‘ve booked the air tickets. M: When are you leaving then? W: On the fifth of next month. M: I‘m sure you will enjoy yourself there. W: I hope so. What about you, Mike? M: I‘m going to Dalian in North China with my parents. W: Sounds great! Have a good time. M: Thanks. Goodbye. W: Bye. Questions: 11. What are they talking about? 12. Where is Sarah going? 13. How is Sarah going there?
14. When is Sarah leaving? 15. Who will Mike spend his holidays with? D) 在录音中，你将听到一篇短文及五个问题。请根据短文内容及问题选择正确答案。短文及 问题听两遍。 When Abe Lincoln was just a boy, he had to help his father look after their farm. It was hard work and there weren‘t any interesting things for him. Abe wanted to go to school but there was no school there. Abe was sad most of the time. Mrs. Lincoln loved the boy very much. She tried her best to make Abe happy. One early morning she got up early and went to town. That was a long way and it took her a long time to get to town. She bought something there and started back. And it was late in the evening when she got home. The next morning Mrs. Lincoln said to Abe ―Today is your birthday. We‘re going to have a party. ‖She put some food on the table then brought out a present. ―A book! ‖ Abe cried. It was an old book but he like it. A smile came to his face. He looked up at Mrs Lincoln and said, ―Thank you, Mum‖. Questions: 16. What did Abe Lincoln‘s father do? 17. Why couldn‘t Abe Lincoln go to school? 18. How was Abe Lincoln most of the time on the farm? 19. How long did it take Mrs. Lincoln to make a trip to town. 20. What did Mrs. Lincoln give as the present for Abe‘s birthday. I. BBAAC II. BACAD III. CABDB Ⅳ. BACDA V. BACAD VI. DADA B VII. A. 86. old B. 91. to be Ⅷ. 96. does have 99. I could Ⅸ. 100. at home Ⅹ. 104. Three. 101. sit down 102. in a hurry 103. can‘t be worked CBCAB 87. always 92. was told 97. What would ADBBD 88. same 93. tried 89. play 90. better 95. is running DDBDC DCBAB ACBDC CCBCB BCACC CABDA CABAB CBACC BCABC
98. prevented/stopped/kept, form, was, hurt
105. Take a short walk or watch the sun set. 106. 事实是幸福实际上是一种态度。 107. 发现生活中能让你感觉美好的一些小事，并每天去做一件这样的小事。 108. Cultivating Happiness Ⅺ. 略
copyright ©right 2010-2020。