感谢信是指在日常学习和生活中，当收到馈 赠、邀请、赴宴、照顾、慰问、祝贺时，给对方 道谢的信件。感谢信应写得真诚、具体、及时。 通常包括以下内容：感谢的原因→对方给予的帮 助或礼物→对方的作用和对自己的意义→给出细 节→再次致谢。
常用语块 1. 非常感谢…… Thank ____________________ you very m
uch for… 2. 写这封信是为了表达我对……的谢意 ____________________ I am writing to express my thanks for… 3. 请接受我诚挚的谢意…… Please accept my sincere appreciation for… ____________________ 4. 我真的很感激你…… ____________________ I am truly grateful to you for… 5. 你真好…… It was ____________________ really kind of you to…
6. 我真诚地感激…… I _____________________ sincerely appreciate…
I wish to express _____________________ my appreciation for…
_____________________ On behalf of my whole family, I would like to…
I _____________________ sincerely hope that…
10. 没有你的帮助，我就不会…… ______________________ Without your help, I wouldn’t…
11. 在某人的帮助下 with one’s help / with the help of sb. ___________________ 12. 由于你的鼓励 thanks to/due to/because of your encouragement ___________________ 13. 无私的奉献 ___________________ selfless dedication/devotion/contribution 14. 对某人有耐心 ___________________ be patient with sb. / have much patience with sb. 15. 宽容的和大方的 ___________________ tolerant and generous
套用句式 1. 非常感谢你给我寄来的礼物。
1. Thank you very much for the gift you sent me.
2. 我写这封信是为了表达我对你帮我提高英语口 语的谢意。
2. I am writing to express my thanks for (your) helping me improve my spoken English.
3. It was really kind of you to take care of my brother in the holiday.
4. Please accept my sincere appreciation again.
5. 我谨借此机会感谢您给予我们的及时支持和帮 助。
5. I would like to take this opportunity to express my great appreciation for your timely support and assistance.
习作修改(做短文改错，背经典范文) Dear Mr. Li, I’m very exciting to write to express my thanks
to you. I am now a freshman of Wuhan University, which I have been dreamed about it. Mr. Li, I still
remember the days which you taught me English.
My English have been improved greatly has because your creative work. However, at one of time, the pressure of examinations, too many much homework and the high expectations makes me depressed. made
I was tired of a warning that if I didn’t do the
my best, I wouldn’t have a chance to go to college. Thanks for your encourage, I wish encouragement more and more of your student could go to students their ideal colleges. Hoping to hear from you soon. Yours, Li Hua
1. exciting →excited因为主语是人，故用 excited。 2. 去掉dreamed about后的it因为which在该 定语从句中充当宾语，故about后无须再接it。 3. which →when因为在该定语从句(you taught me English)中的成分已完整，故只能 用关系副词引导，故用when。 4. have →has主语是第三人称单数，故用has。 5. 在because后加of后面是名词短语，故要加 of。
6. many →much因为homework是不可数名 词，故要用much修饰。 7. makes →made根据前面的时间状语at one time(曾经一度)可知此处要用过去时。 8. warning前的a → the此处是特指。 9. encourage →encouragement形容词性物主 代词后接名词。 10. student →students根据前面的more and more和后面的their可知要用复数。
课堂练习 假定你是李华，现在是华南师范大学(South China Normal University)大一新生你高三时在王 老师的帮助下，英语进步很大，为表示感谢，给王 老师写一封感谢信。要点如下： 1. 梦想成真，考上理想大学。 2. 因为王老师的辅导和鼓励，英语由差变好。 3. 对老师表示祝福。 注意：1. 词数100左右。2. 可以适当增加细节，以 使行文连贯。3. 开头语和结束语已为你写好。
Dear Mr. Wang, Again, I sincerely thank you for your help!
I am writing to express my thanks for helping me improve my English. Without your help, I would not be a student of South China Normal University. I still remember the days when you taught me English in Grade 3 of senior school. My English was once poor, but you were very patient with me and tried to tutor me after class. My English was greatly improved because of your encouragement.
Without your help, I wouldn’t have realized my dream. I wish more and more of your students could go to their ideal colleges. Wish you have a healthy body and lead a happy life! Again, I sincerely thank you for your help! Yours, Li Hua
课外作业 假定你是李华，去年是一名交换生(exchange student)去美国学习，得到布朗一家的照顾，回国 后写一封感谢信给布朗夫妇，要点如下： 1. 感谢生活上的关心，克服了思乡病。 2. 感谢学习上的帮助，口语进步很大。 3. 欢迎到中国做客。 注意：1. 词数100左右。2. 可以适当增加细节，以 使行文连贯。3. 开头语和结束语已为你写好。
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Brown, How are things going with you recently? Thank you so much for giving me a chance to live in your family while I was an exchange student in America! That was such a hard time for me, but your kindness and warm heart did let me overcome my homesickness. Besides, you tutored me in my spoken English in daily life.
With your help, I made such rapid progress that I won the first place in the English Speaking Competition of the city. My achievement is owed to your help. If there is a chance, welcome to China, I am looking forward to your coming. All the best. Yours, Li Hua
copyright ©right 2010-2020。