1. I have won a holiday for two to Florida. I _____ my mum.
A am taking B have taken C take D will take 2. Teenagers _______ their health because they
play computer games too much. A have damaged B are damaging C damaged D will damage 3. -- When will you come to see me , Dad? -- I will go to see you when you _______ the training course. A will finish B are finishing
A won’t rain
D have finished
B is not raining
4. We will go to the park if it _______ tomorrow.
C doesn’t rain
While listening, you are asked to check your answers in activity 2.
Listen again and check your answers in activity 3.
The little girl is interested in playing computer games.
The computer games are very interesting.
小沈阳很有趣，我们对他的节目很感兴趣，因为他的表演很有趣。 Xiao Shenyang is very interesting,we're interested in his programs,because his performances are very interesting.
Choose the correct explanation. A. The –ing form describes things; the –ed form describes people B. The –ing form describes the people or things that cause the feeling; the –ed form tells us how people feel
1. The situation is more ____than ever.
I’m _____ about what to do next.
A. puzzled; puzzled
B. puzzling; puzzling C. puzzling; puzzled D. puzzled; puzzling
2. The ______ news ______ Jim. He was _____ at it. A. surprising; surprised; surprised B. surprised; surprised; surprising
C. surprised; surprising; surprised
D. surprised; surprising; surprising
3. It was so ___ a poem that quite a few students were _____ to tears. A. moved; moved B. moving; moving C. moving; moved D. moved; moving
4. —How did Jack do in the exams this time? —Well, his parents seem _____ with his results. A. pleasing C. pleased B. pleasure D. pleasant
5. It is _____ to travel by air than by water. A. a lot more excited B. much exciting C. a lot more exciting D. much more excited 6. They are _____ at the news that their team was beaten by ours. A. disappointing B. disappointed C. surprising D. pleased
Pronunciation Listen to the pronunciation of the words and tell the difference of the pronunciation of ed.
1. amazed bored [d] tired 2.embarrassed [t]
3.disappointed excited interested
1.Finish exercises 7, 8, 9 & reading part on workbook(P.68-P.70). 2. Finish exercises Section 2 & 3 on your Learning Guider.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。