第一卷 （选择题 共 85 分） 第一部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 单项填空（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） failure, it is the most important to keep up B. 不填；a B.kept C.the ; 不填 C.remained D
.不填; the D.celebrated good state of mind. 从 ABCD 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 1． face of In A. a; 不填 A.congratulated
2．It is on October 1,2009 that the People's Republic of China ____ its 60th birthday. 3．-I think it's going to rain. -_____ The sky is dark and cloudy. A.I guess so. A. rise up Competition. A. would not win A. were taken B. would not have won B. have been taken C. would win D. would have won D. are taken 6．Although many measures ______,the world's economy is still going down. C. will be taken 7．-Mary, I have got a new cell phone number! -Oh, hold on. I'll put it down just_____. A. in deed A. Leaving etition. A. participate A. them B. participated B. where C. participating C. that D. to participate D. which 10．He wrote a lot of novels, none of _____ was translated into a foreign languages. 11．- Are you _____with doing a lot of homework everyday? -Sometimes I am. But as a student , we have to do so at present. A. satisfied A. What A. come B.encouraged B. Why B. comes C. bored C. Where C. to come D. Which D. coming D. pleased 12．_____ matters most in learning English is enough practice. 13．Mary, _____ here - everybody else, stay where you are. 14．-Can I get the house cheaper? B. in case B. Left C. in time C. Having left D. in use D. To be left 8．_____ alone in the dark room, the little girl was so frightened as to cry loudly. 9． offer of a reward has caused many students in our school _____ actively in the comp An B.Not really. B. hold on C.Why not? C. pick up D.How great! D. take on 4．With proper measures, the economy in China is beginning to _____ again. 5． But for the help of my English teacher, I _____ the first prize in the English Writing
- Sorry, it's ______ my power to sell it any cheaper. A. without B. except C. beyond D. out 15．Have you heard that Mr. Smith bought a new mobile phone the other day? -__________? That's his second one in just one week. A. Had he B. Did he C. Does he D. Has he 第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C、和 D）中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 John stood up and studied the crowd of people who were making their way through the stat ion. He looked for the girl whose heart he knew, but whose face he16 , the girl with a(an) 17 . The story had begun twelve months before in a 18 . Taking a book off a shelf he found himself 19 by the notes penciled in the margin(空白处， 白边).The soft handwriting20 a thou ghtful soul and insightful mind. In the front of the book, he discovered the 21 owner's nam e, Rosanna. During the next year the two grew to know each other through the 22 . Each letter was a seed falling on a fertile heart. The day finally came for their first 23 -7:00p.m. at th e station. A beautiful young girl in a green suit was coming toward him, whose 24 was (were) t all and slim. John started to walk towards her with delight, entirely forgetting to 25 tha t she was not wearing a rose. He 26 made one step closer to her, and then saw Rosanna, a s hort and fat woman well past 40, with a rose on her coat was standing almost directly 27 the girl. The girl in the green suit quickly walked away. John felt 28 he was split(撕开) in two, and there he stood. His fingers gripped（紧 握） the worn leather copy of the 29 that was to identify him to her. He knew this would not be 30 something perhaps even better than love. John felt choked by the bitterness of his 3 1 . "I'm John, and you must be Rosanna. I am so glad you could meet me, may I take you to 3 2 ?" The woman's face broadened into a big smile. "I don't know what this is about, son," she answered, "but the young lady in the green suit who just 33 begged me to wear this rose on my coat. And she said 34 you were to ask me out to dinner, I should tell you that she i s waiting for you in the big 35 across the street. She said it was some kind of test!" 16. A. hadn't 17. A. rose 18. A. restaurant 19. A. absorbed 20. A. reacted 21. A. previous 22. A. phone B. haven't B. flower C. couldn't C. book D. didn't D. station D. persuaded D. repeated D. beautiful D. mail D. notes C. library C. interested C. responded C. book
B. meeting room B. surrounded B. reflected B. nice B. telegram
23. A. dining 24. A. legs 25. A. observe 26. A. carefully 27. A. behind 28. A. as long as 29. A. newspaper 30. A. a meeting 31. A. excitement 32. A. a walk 33. A. went by 34. A. when 35. A. market
B. meeting B. face B. know B. eagerly B. past B. book B. happiness B. sorrow B. your home B. followed me B. if
C. walking C. figure C. notice C. luckily C. beside C. magazine C. love C. disappointment
D. talking D. hair D. say D. easily D. before D. as though D. note D a dinner D. unwillingness D. dinner D. went in the restaurant D. library
B. even though
C. no matter how
C. a party C. came here D. since C. building
第一节（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C、和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂 黑。 A My mother through her fine example instilled(慢慢灌输) within me the desire to help othe rs. She taught me to notice those whom others ignore. The railroad tracks were within a mile of our house. Beggars frequently would knock a t the doors in our neighborhood in summer asking for food. They were often turned away. Othe rs simply ignored the knocks. My mum always went to the door smiling. She would invite them to stay and have someth ing to eat. She would have me open up the card table and carry a chair out onto the covered side porch(走廊). There was a nice view into the flower gardens, and it was cool even on the hottest days. She would bring a red and white tablecloth and set the table as carefully as she did for any company. She would pour their coffee and pile their plates with food and dessert. Us ually she sent a packed lunch with them when they were ready to go, too. Sometimes she would take the newspapers to those who asked about work. She listened to those who wanted to talk. She never asked what would lead them to be in this difficult situation. It did not matter. She saw only the need. Some thought she did too much for them. She would say, "In the depression(萧条时期) when my father was searching around for any work to feed us, thoughtful people fed him. I am just repaying their kindness. I cannot offer them money, but I can see they do not leave hungry and discouraged," My mum was quite a lady. 36. The writer's house was frequently visited by beggars because___________. A. they seemed to be very rich B. his mother was known to be generous
C. they lived near a railway station A. She was on guard against them. C. She respected them equally. A. for the beggars to kill the time
D. there was a railway near their house B. She looked down upon them. D. She took pride in them. B. to teach the beggars how to read
37. How did the writer's mother treat beggars?
38. The writer's mother sometimes took out newspapers_________. C. to help the beggars who asked about work D. to help the beggars to find their families 39. Which of the following can make an explanation for the mother's attitude to beggars? A. Her father was once helped by others. B. Her father liked to help beggars. C. She was once a beggar herself. D. Her mother taught her to help beggars. B WILD WEATHERMAN Name: Sam Champion Hot job: TV Weatherman Where: ABC-TV, New York City When you were a child, did you plan to forecast wind, rain, and snow on TV? I wanted to be a foreign journalist. I took courses in weather science at Eastern Kentuc ky University, but I majored in broadcasting news. How did you finally become a weatherman? My first job in the early 1980s was at the local TV station in Paducah, Kentucky. I did everything from turning on the lights in the morning to writing and delivering morning news. I put together weather forecasts, and became interested in them. Back then, how did you forecast weather? Independent companies collected computer information that showed, for example, how a single weather system might split into snow or snow mixed with rain. The information was oft en opposite and the job of a weatherman was to study the information and make the best educa ted guess about the storm. Has weather forecasting changed much with new technology? Advanced computers, satellites, and Doppler radar (sound waves used to track storms) have made forecasting more exact. But we still know very little about how weather is shaped. So far, we just have theories. Any advice for children who'd like to become weather scientists? To me, weather is the most exciting field in the world. There are still so many more questions about weather than answers. After all, if we can't foresee floods or hurricanes, h ow safe a society are we? Weather forecasting is wide open for scientists who love to solve
puzzling problems. The next generation of meteorologists (weather scientists) will unlock ma ny of Earth's weather secrets. So get a general knowledge of Earth science, and study meteor ology in college. Thanks, Sam. 40. Judging from the writing style, the text is _________. A. a diary A. space scientist B. an interview B. weatherman C. a news story C. news reporter D. an announcement D. meteorologist 41. As a child, ABC-TV's Sam Champion wanted to be a____________. 42. Present weather forecasting technology___________. A. has made weather report more exact than ever B. is still not perfect C. hasn't changed much in the last 50 years D. both A and B 43. The study of weather science is called____________. A. meteorology B. forecasting C. geography D. Earth science C Rules for the University Entrance Examination ●You must be at the examination center ten minutes before the examination starts. If yo u are more than ten minutes late, you may not enter the examination center. The examination takes place at the same time in different states. ●You must have proof of your name and grade as well as official examination number. Sho w these when you come to the examination center. ●Depending on which examination you are taking, you may bring certain items into the ex amination center. Mathematics examinations may allow you to use electronic calculators (计算 器). Other subjects may allow you to use dictionaries and other reference material. Please r ead the notes sent with your timetable carefully. ●You must bring your own pencils. None will be provided for you. The following items ar e not allowed in the examination center: walkmans and radios, head sets, any food or drink, schoolbags, electronic equipment (unless specifically permitted for various subjects), and m obile phones. ●Once in the center, you must sit at the desk with your examination number on it. When you sit down, place your examination number at the top corner of your desk. ●You must remain silent during the examination. You must not disturb other people who a re taking the test. ●If you need a drink or toilet break, you should raise your hand and wait for the super visor (监督者) to speak to you. You will be given water or the supervisor will take you to t he bathroom. You are not allowed to talk with anyone during the break. ●You must write your answers in the official answer sheet. Your supervisor will provide extra paper if you wish to make notes.
●You may leave the examination room at any time if you do not plan to return. If you fi nish early and want to leave, please move well away from the examination center. ●The supervisor will warn you fifteen minutes, five minutes and one minute before the e nd of the examination. When the supervisor says that the time is up, you must put down your pencil and wait at your desk until your paper is collected. 44. What kind of examination are these rules probably for? A. A local exam. C. A college exam. A. Related material. C. A cell phone. A. Take some notes carefully. C. Remain in your seat and check again. D. Raise your hand to inform your teacher. 47. What can be provided for you during the exam? A. Pencils. D How men first learned to invent words is unknown, in other words, the origin of language is a mystery. All we really know is that men, unlike animals, somehow invented certain soun ds to express thoughts and feelings, actions and things, so that they could communicate with each other; and that later they agreed upon certain signs, called letters, which could be c ombined to represent those sounds and which could be written down. Those sounds, whether spo ken, or written in letters, we call words. The power of words, then, lies in their association-the thing they bring up before our m inds. Words become filled with meaning for us by experience; and the longer we live, the mor e certain words recall to us the glad and the sad events of our past; and the more we read a nd learn, the more the number of words that mean something to us increase. Great writers are those who not only have great thoughts but also express these thoughts in words which appeal powerfully to our minds and emotions. This charming and telling use o f words is what we call literary style. Above all, the real poet is a master of words. He ca n convey （表达，传递）his meaning in words which sing like music, and which by their positio n and association can move men to tears. We should, therefore, learn to choose our words car efully and use them accurately, or they make our speech silly and vulgar.（粗俗的） 48. Which of the following about a real poet is NOT true? A. He is less than a master of words. B. Food and drink. C. Extra paper. D. Calculators. B. A final exam. D. A national exam. B. Proof of yourself. D. A dictionary. B. Leave the room immediately.
45. What are you allowed to have with you when you take mathematics examination?
46. What should you do if you finish the test early and want to get a better result?
B. His style is always charming. C. His poem can move men to tears. D. He can express his ideas in words that sing like music. 49. Where does the real power of the words come from? A. From the words themselves. B. From their characteristics. C. From their curiosity. D. From their association. 50. What is the main idea of the passage? A. The importance of choosing words. B. Where the real power of words come from. C. What great writers are like. D. We should learn to choose words carefully. 第二节（共 5 题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。 选项中有两项为多余选项。 E 51 . It has been used as a product full of nutrition. Our bodies need it for their dev elopment and also to help them to recover after a disease. The microelement(微量元素) content of honey is similar to that of our blood. 52_ used by the bees and the quality of the soil where the plants grow. 53 e most valuable in its healing（治疗）-effects. 54 . Put one teaspoonful of honey in a glass of milk before going to bed and you will certainly have sweet dreams that night. If you feel sick because you have eaten too much one day, or you have stomachache, then their solution is a glass of water with honey and lemon. Moreover, a sore throat is not a pr oblem any more if you have a cup of tea with honey. Singers use honey when they have problems with their voices or before a concert when the y really feel exhausted. A. sleep. B. C. D. E. mes. F. What determine the quality of honey is the kind of bees and flowers. Honey is helpful for losing weight. That is why it is so well assimilated（吸收）by our bodies. For women, beauty products made of honey can be very helpful Honey, a wonderful gift of nature to mankind, has been well known since ancient ti 55 : they use them for their hair, nails and bodies. Honey is mostly used as a natural sedative(镇静剂） when you have problems with your In honey, the percentage of vitamins and minerals differs according to the kind of nectar(花蜜) . The latter is th
There are kinds of honey, including mono flower honey, meaning the honey is made o
f only one type of flower, and polo flower honey, which is made in mountainous areas. 第二卷 （非选择题，共两节，35 分） 第一节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同学写的以下作文。文中共有 10 处语言错 误，每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（ ），并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2、只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 Last week my parents and I took a two-day trip to Emei Mountain in Sichuan. Like everyone knows, it's famous mountain with all kinds of plants and animals. The weather was fine. It was about noon we arrived at the foot of the mountain. The three of them were very excited. As we climbed the mountain, we fed monkeys, visiting temples and told stories. On the way down I was busy taking pictures since the scenery was so beautiful. The time passes quickly．Evening came. We spent the night in a hotel in the top of the mountain. The food was expensive and the service wa s good. I was so tired that I fell asleep at the moment my head touched the pillow． 第二节 书面表达（满分 25 分） 新课程实施以来，山东省率先取缔了晚课，你所在的班级学生对是否取消晚课展开了一次讨论。请结 合下面的讨论内容用英语写一篇短文，并发表自己的看法。 赞成观点 1. 能够给学生更多的自主学习和休息时间； 2. 有时间发展个人爱好。 反对观点 1. 相对在家自习，在校学习效率更高； 2. 通过师生交流、生生交流，学习问题可以得到及时解决。 你的观点…… 注意：1. 词数 100-120 左右，开头已写好（不计入总词数）； 2. 可适当增加细节，以使行文连贯。 参考词汇：autonomous learning 自主学习
Recently, our class have held a heated discussion about whether evening classes should b e cancelled.
参考答案 1-5 BDACB 6-10 BBBDD 11- 15 CAACB 16---20:DACAB 36---39:DCCA 51---55:ECGAD 书面表达评分参考原则： 1. 2. 3. 4. 本题总分为 25 分，按四个档次给分。 评分时，先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次，然后以该档次的要求来衡量，确定或 作文词数少于或多于规定词数 20 词的，从总分中减去 2 分。 如书写较差，以影响阅卷，将分数降低一个档次。 21---25:ADBCC 40-43:BCDA 26---30:BADBC 44---47:DBCC 31-35:CDABB 48---50:ADA
各档次的分数范围和要求： 第四档（很好）：20---25 分 完全完成了试题规定的要求，覆盖所有内容要点，附合英语表达习惯，应用了较多的语法结构和词汇， 没有语法和词汇运用错误，具有较强的语言能力，完全达到了预期的写作目的。 第三档（好）：15---19 分 完成了试题规定的要求，应用的语法结构和词汇能满足题目的要求，附合英语表达习惯，基本没有语 法和词汇错误，达到了预期的写作目的。 第二档（一般）：10---14 分 未恰当完成试题规定的要求，漏掉内容要点，未描述清楚主要内容，写了一些无关内容，有语法和词 汇运用错误，影响了对写作内容的理解，信息未能清楚地传达给读者。 第一档（差）：1---9 分 未能完成试题规定的要求，明显遗漏主要内容，写了一些无关内容，语法结构单调，词汇项目有限， 有较多语法和词汇运用错误，影响对写作内容的理解，信息未能传递给读者。 0分 没有内容或内容太少，无法评判。 One possible version Recently, our class have held a heated discussion about whether evening classes should b e cancelled. Opinions vary from person to person. Some of them are in favour of the idea that the evening classes should be cancelled. To begin with, canceling evening classes means they have more time for autonomous learning and resting. Besides, students will have more time to develop their hobbies such as reading, pla
ying sports, drawing and so on. However, others object to this idea. From their point of view, compared with studying at home, studying at school may lead to high study efficiency. What's more, the problems exist ing in study can be coped with as soon as possible by means of communicating with teachers a nd cooperating with classmates. Weighing pros and cons, I prefer studying at home because I'm willing to form the habit of being independent and I'm inclined to arrange study time myself.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。