14-15 学年外研高一上学期 1 册 Module1 测试(山东)
Class: Name: Marks: 满分（150） 第一部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分55分） 第一节 单项填空（共10小题；每小题1.5分，满分15分） 1. We usually learn new things in A. a; a B. a; \ C. \; a 2. — Hi, Ton
y. Haven’t seen you for ages. — I’m fine, thank you. A. Cool! C. How are you doing? A. one 4. I like autumn A. because B. if B. those B. Is that right? D. Best wishes! of his parents. He’s strongly against it. D. that D. so every morning? D. will begin Where Has the Time Gone, C. it C. but fun way, so we always have D. \; \ fun in English classes.
3. His attitude to this matter is different from
I enjoy looking at the hillside covered with trees full of fruit.
5. — Can you tell me what time the first class — At ten to eight. A. has begun B. began C. begins
6. Wang Zhengliang sang a song at the 2014 Spring Festival Gala which moved the audience to tears. A. calling 7. I’m B. called C. to call D. being called to know that you have made such B. amazed; amazed D. amazing; amazed
progress in English recently.
A. amazed; amazing C. amazing; amazing 8. — Where is Mr. Wang? — Oh, he A. reads
a newspaper in the office. B. has read C. will read B. description D. information like what you’ve said, which makes me disappointed. C. nothing A D. everything B. something D. is reading . I’ve never seen such a beautiful place.
9. The beauty of the West Lake in Hangzhou is beyond A. comprehension C. explanation 10. Your behaviour is A. anything
第二节 完形填空（共30小题；A篇10小题，每小题1分；B篇20小题，每小题1.5分；满分40分） There was once a teacher who gave his students some seeds (种子) so they could plant and look after their very own sunflowers. One boy in the planted the seed and 12 11 , who loved sunflower seeds, was so excited that he 13 shoot (嫩芽) finally it with great care for many days. When the
appeared, the boy, filled with impatience, went to see his teacher. He wondered if he could harvest it. The teacher to 15 14 that he would still have to care for the plant for quite some time before he would be able 16 , but he kept on looking after his 17 him to be patient, as soon as the boy saw the sunflower’s 18 for the sunflower, but in the end he got 19 when he saw how wonderfully his many seeds from just one sunflower. The boy was
sunflower. However, though the teacher
first seeds, he cut the plant. But the seeds were not ripe (成熟的), and of course they couldn’t be eaten. The boy was regretful. He had put so much effort into classmates’ sunflowers grew. Fortunately, his sunflower seeds with him. 11. A. theatre 13. A. free 14. A. answered 15. A. grow 16. A. excited 17. A. asked 18. A. fighting 19. A. kinder 20. A. brothers B. class B. next B. wrote B. spread B. upset B. encouraged B. watching B. angrier B. neighbors C. factory C. talked about C. first C. showed C. buy C. clever C. warned C. caring C. happier C. parents B It was a Christmas break from school almost 40 years ago. I had spent most of the morning like any boy would, (飘) out of my into the 21 24 outside in the snow and enjoying the sunlight on the 23 25 29 . After a while, though, the 27 22 day of the year. I liked 26 . stepping through the snow, making snowballs to It was warm in the house. I the trees, and watching the smoky breath float got to be too much and I went D. office D. looked after D. fresh D. agreed D. collect D. worried D. ordered D. looking D. busier D. friends 12. A. began with B. waited for 20 nothing for a simple lack of patience. And he was even
were good enough to share their delicious
my wet coat and put on my favorite blue sweater. Then I walked baking two loaves of Italian bread. Mom looked 32 30 . I smiled back and pointed to the delicious bread.
28 . My mom and grandma had just 31
up, smiled at me and asked me what I wanted for Mom laughed,
a slice off the bread, and buttered it for me. Then she told me to go sit 33 my little body. It was a moment of pure
the stove (炉子) in the living room. Taking my slice with me I sat in my favorite chair, and felt the gentle heat (热) from the stove loved that I Our daily 35 36 34 . I felt so good and so 37 . Anything it to this day. and love are all we need in this life. They are all we need to 38 place for us all. 39
else is just an extra blessing to be used to make this world a Be thankful for the daily bread that fills your out and with great joy 21. A. talking 22. A. hottest 40 B. playing B. quickest C. driving C. biggest
and for daily love that fills your soul. Then go D. singing D. shortest
your bread, your blessings, and your love with the world.
23. A. pick up 24. A. mouth 25. A. illness 26. A. inside 27. A. put aside 28. A. classroom 29. A. suggested 30. A. rest 31. A. beat 32. A. by 33. A. touch 34. A. peace 35. A. write 36. A. chance 37. A. change 38. A. cleaner 39. A. stomach 40. A. save
B. look for B. pool B. cold B. away B. took off B. station B. allowed B. support B. pulled B. around B. warm B. friendship B. respect B. advice B. think B. better B. house B. take
C. throw at C. box C. waste C. fast C. gave away C. office C. finished C. pleasure C. cut C. under C. help C. freedom C. follow C. bread C. travel C. closer C. hand C. share A
D. care about D. room D. smoke D. alone D. found out D. kitchen D. begun D. lunch D. ate D. with D. protect D. luck D. remember D. news D. live D. cooler D. memory D. make
第二部分 阅读理解(共25小题; 每小题2分, 满分50分) Leaving junior high school, and going up to the big school was a very frightening change for me. I went there with no friends. The only two people who came from my previous school were two girls, Donna Davis and Sakjinda Rai, but I developed little friendship with them. At first I was scared (害怕的) and looked stupid. But after a few months, I tried keeping my arms open and making friends with people around me. After an unsuccessful relationship with Amit Sharmar, who ran away from me whenever I said hello to him, Sher Bhachu joined me, and we seemed to have a bit in common. So I made my first friend, and I wasn’t on my own any more! But after a few days, he broke his leg, and was off for a couple of months! I was on my own again! Anyway, when Sher finally did return, I introduced him to another friend of mine, Graeme Parker. They got on like a house on fire, but unfortunately that little threesome (三人一组) only managed to last about a week or two before they had a bit of fight, and poor Graeme went his own way. Shortly after that we met and later joined with another gang. Others later joined at various stages, including: Chris Elemen, Venay Maru, Amandeep Vidhani, Yaser Ghauri and Paul Barrance. It was with these people that I spent most of my life in senior high school. 41. Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage? A. The author didn’t like Sakjinda Rai at all.
B. The author’s junior high school was not very good. C. The author felt frightened in the new school with no friends. D. The author had tried his best to make friends with Donna Davis. 42. Who was the author’s first friend in the new school? A. Donna Davis. C. Graeme Parker. B. Amit Sharmar. D. Sher Bhachu. . B. his friend was off because of injury
43. After a short time, the author was alone without friends again because A. they quarreled about something C. the author moved to another school D. they found they had nothing to share 44. According to the last paragraph, we can learn that A. the author made more friends as time went on B. the author missed his little threesome C. the author and Graeme had a bit of fight D. Graeme Parker and Sher Bhachu were close friends 45. The real purpose of the author in writing this passage is to A. introduce some friends to readers B. prove senior high school life is hard C. tell readers his friendship in senior high school D. show his attitudes toward life in senior high school B . .
A hug is a wonderful thing and it is a great gift to share with people. For some people, a hug is considered to be a great way to say “I care”. A hug communicates support, affection (喜爱), unity and belonging. A hug shows a strong feeling of sympathy. A hug brings happiness. A hug also touches the soul. Hugs are healthy. Hugs can ease pain, reduce stress, cure depression (消沉), and refresh the heart, yet they have no side effects... No wonder, it is a true miracle medicine. A hug can say “I love you”. A hug can say “I hate to see you go”. A hug can say “It’s good to have you back”. A hug can say “It’s great to see you”. A hug can say “I feel your pain”. A hug can also say “Let me share your burden”. No matter whether you’re the giver or the receiver, hugs touch the inner being. From friends, to families, to loved ones, to those in need, a hug warms the heart. A hug is truly amazing. It brings generosity (慷慨) to the giver and happiness to the receiver. It brings blessings to those who give and joy to those who receive. Hugs are one of the reasons why God gave us arms. So, stretch out your arms to someone today. Reach out to those you love. It will warm the heart of the giver and give light to the soul of the receiver. Reach out to your neighbor. It will show that you care. Reach out to one in need. It will show that you
are responsible. Reach out to the world. It will show God that you care for His creation. 46. What is the best title of the passage? A. The advantages of hugs B. How should we hug . C. The tips on giving others hugs D. The facts of hugs 47. Hugs can benefit people in the following ways EXCEPT A. improving the health C. making receivers happy A. send some messages B. cheering people up D. creating great wealth . B. make people come back .
48. According to the third paragraph, we can learn hugs can C. stop people going somewhere D. break people’s hearts 49. To show you care, you should reach out to A. those who need joy C. those you miss D. God B. your neighbor
50. What can we learn from the passage? A. Sometimes hugs have side effects. B. If people are sad, we’d better not hug them. C. We must hug each of our neighbors every day. D. People often feel joyful when they receive hugs. C It’s important to know how to be safe when you’re with animals. Both indoor animals and outdoor animals need to be treated kindly all the time. This means different things depending on the animal and the situation. With a wild animal, being kind may mean staying far away so the animal doesn’t feel threatened and so you stay safe. The rule in the great outdoors is simple: Don’t touch or go near an animal. Although some of these animals may look cool or even cute, leave them alone. These animals aren’t like regular pets. They’re not used to being around people and may bite or attack you if you come near them. They also might have rabies (狂犬病). Don’t try to feed a wild animal. Bird feeders are OK, but other animals, even if they look hungry, shouldn’t ever be fed. When it comes to these animals, it’s better for everyone if you stay away and check them out at the zoo, on the Internet, on TV nature shows, or in books. If a pet looks sick or is injured, stay far away. An animal that normally loves to be petted and play may get very upset and even bite you when it is feeling ill. Tell an adult so he or she can get help for the animal. If a dog starts running toward you, don’t run. If a strange dog approaches you, try to stand very still. This may be scary for a minute or two, but often the dog will become bored and walk away. If the dog tries to sniff (嗅) you, let it sniff — this is its way of checking you out. 51. The underlined word “This” in the first paragraph refers to “ ”.
A. Staying safe with animals D. Knowing the ways to be safe
B. Being kind to animals
C. Playing with animals all the time 52. A wild animal may attack you when approached because A. it feels a lot of threat B. it is not what it looks like C. it hates being around people D. it is used to attacking other animals 53. When a pet is injured, you should A. pet it gently C. give it medicine A. never touch any animal B. feed no wild animals except wild birds C. find ways to protect them D. do things properly according to situations 55. If a dog runs towards you, you should A. run away C. make it scared . B. stand still D. fight back D Friendship Day is celebrated every year on the first Sunday in the month of August. People give their loved ones or friends friendship bracelets (手镯) and other gifts to celebrate their friendship. The culture of friendship bracelets is as old as even thousands of years. After the WWII, the Para cord (绳子) bracelets became very popular. These were also known as survival bracelets. One of the main reasons is that it was often used for a rescue (援救) purpose. Para cord, used in the parachute (降落伞), does not wear away easily and is strong and durable. Because of its light weight, people could carry it along easily. If required, it could be made a very long rope and be used as a rescue rope. Hunters used it to find their way that they could return without getting lost. Today there are all kinds of Para cord bracelets, made of colored strings. Girls like thinner and colorful bracelets. Many choose to make the bracelets by themselves for their dear friends. This not only appeals more to the feelings of people but also makes them know how much their friends mean to them. People keep the bracelets given by their friends long. Many people choose colored strings keeping the depth of their friendship in mind. White, yellow, orange and red show the different levels of friendship. Pure friendship is shown in white; the red color means love. An orange friendship bracelet is given to show strong friendship and yellow as simple friendship. Today, not only do the young people sport these friendship bracelets, but even the old do. Does friendship have an age? Yes. Friendship is like the wine, and the older you get, the older and . B. ask for help D. avoid being upset . .
54. When it comes to animals, the readers are advised to
stronger your friendship is. 56. What is the main reason for Para cord bracelets becoming popular? A. They can bring you good luck. C. They can be used as rescue ropes. A. Beautiful. B. Long-lasting. . B. They are colorful and beautiful. D. They are used in the parachute. C. Important. D. Expensive.
57. What does the underlined word “durable” in Paragraph 2 probably mean? 58. We can learn from the passage that A. Friendship Day is the first day of August B. hunters used Para cord to catch animals C. few girls like thinner and colorful bracelets D. many people make the bracelets by themselves 59. What kind of bracelet shows your friendship is strong? A. The white friendship bracelet. B. The red friendship bracelet. C. The orange friendship bracelet. 60. This passage mainly tells readers A. the culture of friendship bracelets B. the importance of friendship C. how to celebrate Friendship Day D. the friendship bracelet is a good gift E What is American clothing or fashion? Can you think of a piece of clothing that is connected with American culture? Your answer must be blue jeans. Do you know the history of these well-loved pants (裤 子)? When we talk about jeans, we may think of Levi Strauss. He did not invent jeans, but he was considered the first person to make and sell great numbers of them. He was born in Bavaria, an area that today is part of Germany. In 1847, he and his family came to the United States. Levi Strauss opened a small store, first in New York, then in San Francisco, California. Among the products he sold were jeans. These pants were especially useful for miners (矿工) in California. They needed clothing made from a strong material. Jeans are usually made from a heavy cotton cloth. Levi Strauss partnered with a clothing maker named Jacob Davis. They worked together and found a way to make the jeans stronger. In 1873, the government gave Strauss and Davis a patent for their invention. That meant no one else could legally copy it without their permission (许可). Cowboys wore jeans in the old Wild West. In the 1950s, people saw famous Hollywood actors like James Dean and Marlon Brando wearing jeans in movies. Today jeans still come in blue mainly but also lots of other colors. They can also differ widely in price. You might find jeans for 15 dollars in a store. However, they can also sell for thousands of dollars a pair. Some people like to buy jeans that look fresh and new. Others like to buy new jeans that are torn and look old. What kind of jeans do you like? . D. The yellow friendship bracelet.
61. What’s the symbol of American fashion? A. The pants. C. American culture. B. Blue jeans. D. Fashionable clothing.
62. Why were jeans popular with miners in California? A. Because the jeans were very cheap. B. Because the jeans were comfortable to wear. C. Because the jeans were strong and wore well. D. Because the miners liked to follow the fashion. 63. How did the government protect jeans made by Strauss and Davis? A. By helping make the jeans stronger. B. By inventing new jeans with them. C. By allowing them to copy other jeans. D. By giving them the right to be the only persons to make their jeans. 64. What can we learn about jeans? A. All the new jeans look fresh. B. It was Levi Strauss who invented jeans. C. People lost interest in jeans in the 1950s. D. The jeans are different in color and price. 65. What’s the best title of the passage? A. America loves blue jeans. B. American clothing culture. C. Wear jeans to follow American fashion. D. Different kinds of jeans in America. 第三部分 书面表达(共两节，满分45分) 第一节 阅读表达 (每小题3分，满分15 分) Most Australian children start their education at around six years old after they have spent several years in kindergartens. And at the age of 11 or 12, they go on to junior high school to spend another 3 years. Then they go to high school and receive a diploma after the twelfth grade. After high school, Australians have many chances for further education. Different from other countries, tests Australia has no national college entrance exam. Universities decide which . In addition to test scores, universities also refer to students’ high school grades
and their performances in other activities. Universities give scholarships (奖学金) and financial aid to help many students who cannot afford the high costs. The Australian style of education is quite informal compared with other countries’. Instead of telling the answers directly to the students, Australian teachers usually encourage students to think for themselves. Students often have to think carefully to solve problems instead of just remembering facts. Students also learn how to do research by using materials to find their own answers. Generally speaking, it has a very
good effect on the students. In addition to their required subjects, high school and college students in Australia may choose to study subjects that interest them. Some choose art, some choose music and others might choose chess. What’s more, they have plenty of after-school activities. Most schools have sports teams and clubs in which young people have fun and at the same time grow up. 66. What is mainly talked about in the passage? (no more than 6 words) ___________________________________________________________ 67. List three things Australian universities consider in choosing students. (no more than 15 words) ___________________________________________________________ 68. Why is Australian education different from some other countries’? (no more than 15 words) ___________________________________________________________ 69. Fill in the blank in Paragraph 2 with proper words. (no more than 4 words) ___________________________________________________________ 70. Translate the underlined sentence in Paragraph 3 into Chinese. ___________________________________________________________ 第二节 写作（共30分） 作为一名刚入学不久的高中生, 和老师建立良好的师生关系是必要的。 请以 “How to develop a good relationship with teachers” 为题, 向校报 “Teachers and Students”栏目投稿。包括以下要点： 1．建立良好的师生关系的必要性。 2．如何才能建立这种关系? 注意： 1. 可适当增加细节；
2. 词数：120左右 (首句已给出，不计算在内)。
As is known to all, it is important for you, a new student of senior high school, to learn how to get along with your teachers.
参考答案： 1-10 BCDAC 11-20 BDCAD 21-40 BDCAB 41-65 CDBAC BADBC BACBD ABDCD ADABD CABAD BABDB CDBAC CBDCA BCDDA
66. The Australian education system. 67. ① Test scores. ② High school grades. 69. students must take 70. 学生们经常要认真思考去解决问题而不是只是记一些事实。 写作 As is known to all, it is important for you, a new student of senior high school, to learn how to get along with your teachers. A good relationship with teachers can not only benefit your studies, but also help you enjoy more care and extra help in life. Here is some advice for you to develop such a relationship. First, be polite and respect your teachers. It’s natural that teachers like students with good manners. So, whenever you meet your teachers, remember to give them a warm greeting. Second, show your interest in what they are teaching. Teachers will feel great if you are interested in the subjects they are teaching. The students who like asking questions will win their great favor. Third, be active in class. When your teachers ask questions, never hesitate to put up your hands if you know the answers, which will help you make a good impression on your teachers. ③ Performances in other activities. 68. It has no national college entrance exam and it is quite informal.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。