议论文一般包括论点、论据和结论三个 要素。其中不一定每篇文章都有结论。 概括方法 概括议论文的内容要点就是要找出议 论文的三个要素,其中最重要的是找出论点。 论点就是作者要表明的观点,也就是主题句。 而主题句往往在文章的首段或尾段,且在段 落的首句或尾句。有时也可能在文中或段 落中,此时,在主题句前常常有however, but 等表示转折的关联词。
述论点的主要句型有： The author holds the view that...作者 认为…… The author thinks that... 作者认 为…… The passage/author highlights the importance of...文章/作者强调了…… 的重要性
The passage/author argues... 文章/作 者认为…… The passage/author compares...with... 文章/作者比较了……和…… 超级模板 The author holds the view (论点) that... +论据(for, because, that) (+结论)
1. 论点:早起很重要。 (2011珠海一模)The passage tries to tell us (论点) that getting up early in the morning (论据) will benefit us a lot, including a better memory, healthier body and better preparation for the day.
2. 论点：良好教育很重要。 The author thinks that (论点) a good education plays an essential part in one’s life, (论据)for it can release our potential and help us gain better-paid jobs. (结论) Therefore, everyone is supposed to receive higher education.
For traditional readers like me, newspapers still hold an important position in our heart. Some people regard newspapers as a medium of the past and predict that they will be replaced by TV and the Internet in the near future. As far as I’m concerned, however, newspapers may provide the readers with factual reports as well as certain viewpoints.
Wherever one wants to know what’s happening in the world, he no longer needs to bother searching for a bookstore. Instead, he would surf online and find exactly what he wants on a website. However, more people, me included, firmly hold the opinion that newspapers are still indispensable (不可 替代的).
First of all, newspapers gain us deeper insights into the events. While TV feasts our eyes with flash pictures, newspapers enrich our minds with sparkling wits. Secondly, though with great potential, the new media are not as popular as newspapers.
A retired worker would rather buy an evening paper on his way home, instead of taking pains to learn how to operate a PC. Finally, people want to see words in black and white, and keep them reading, if necessary. Considering these facts, I would draw the conclusion that despite the increasing popularity of new media, newspapers still play a role in people’s life.
1. The author holds the view that (论 点) newspapers still play an important part in our lives, and (论据) lists some advantages of newspapers, although the new media like TV and the Internet are becoming more and more popular.
(2) Hard-working people live longer than average men and women. Career women are healthier than housewives. Evidence shows that the jobless are in poorer health than the job-holders. A study shows that whenever the employment rate increases by 1%, the death rate decreases correspondingly by 2%. All this comes down to one point: work is helpful to health.
Why is work good for health? It is because work keeps people busy, away from loneliness. Researches show that people feel unhappy, worried and lonely when they have nothing to do. Instead, the happiest are those who are busy. Work serves as a bridge between man and reality. By work, people come into contact with each other. By collective (集体的) activities, they find friendship and warmth.
This is helpful to health. The loss of work
means the loss of everything. It affects man spiritually and makes him likely to be ill. Besides, work gives one a sense of fulfillment and a sense of achievement. Work makes one feel his value and status in society. When a writer finishes his writing or teacher sees his students grow, they are happy beyond words.
2. (论点)Work is helpful to people’s health, (论据) because it can rid one of loneliness as well as make one feel fruitful and proud of himself, which always contributes to physical and mental health.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。