1.The boy lifted the stone with all his ____ strength (力量).
2. This restaurant was not giving its customers 顾客) energy-giving food. ________(
3. It is
said that Japanese people like a dish made of ________( 生的) fish. raw
4. You shouldn’t have had your son telling lies people ________( 谎言) here and there.
diet 5. You should ________( 节食)and take more exercise.
6. The little boy would like to eat ______( fried 油炸的) chicken.
7. It is healthier to keep a________ balanced (平衡的) diet every day.
Curiosity 好奇心) can make a scientist out 8. _______( of a child.
9. The weakness _______(弱点) of the book is the author’s inability to support his argument.
slimming (减 10. I don’t want any cake, I’m________ 肥).
lose weight ; lose one’s balance ; lie in bed; winback; out of curiosity; tell a lie go on a diet; get away with ;
1. If you cheat in the exam, you will never_______ it. 2. Mary thinks she is too fat that she has to________ . 3. Alan went to see the strange ________man more than anything else. 4. She is too fat, and ________is her best choice. 5. She ________ all day long because of illness. 6. The boy must be dishonest and was _______. 7. I was leaning over and I________ . 8. How can I ________ her trust?
1. If you cheat in the exam, you will get away with never______ _ it. 2. Mary thinks she is too fat that she has go on a diet to________ . 3. Alan went to see the strange ________ out of curiosity man more than anything else.
weigh is her best 4. She is too fat, and losing ________ choice.
in bed all day long because of illness. 5. She lay ________
6. The boy must be dishonest and was _______ . telling a lie lost my balance 7. I was leaning over and I________ . back her trust? 8. How can I win ________
copyright ©right 2010-2020。