10. I live in a room A. whom
windows open to the south. B. that this. B. understanding B. cry C. understood C. crying D. to unders
tand D. cried C. whose D. what
本试题共 80 分，考试时间是 60 分钟。请将第 I 卷的答案涂到答题卡上，将第Ⅱ卷的内容 第 I 卷（选择题，共 50 分） 一、选择题（本大题共 30 个小题，每小题 1 分，共 30 分） 1. Li Ming is a A. 17 years old A. on A. me; today’s C. my father; today 4. Would you please A. look after --A. She is old A. are going ---No. He A. has left --A. It’s me. Who are you? C. Who’s calling? This Tony. A. could B. can B. I’m. Who’s that? D. Yes. Speaking. C. should D. shall
11. It is important for him A. understand A. to cry
12. Tom was made _________ by his little sister. 13. ---He can’t see the picture well from here. --. B. Neither can I B. slept B. which . B. Yes, I’d like a dish of chicken D. No, I don’t have a choice of meat mistakes you will make. B. more careful; less D. most carefully; fewer __you work hard. C. because B. will finish writing D. will finish to write easy English beginners can read it easily. C. such; that D. such an; that B. so an; that D. in order that his letter. C. Neither I can C. sleep C. how D. Nor I can D. is sleeping D. that A. Neither can’t I A. sleep A. why D. look down ---
student. B. 17-year old B. at . He is reading C. 17 year old C. in newspaper now. B. my father’s; today’s D. mine; today my little dog when I am away? B. look at . B. She is a nurse B. is going by the time I got there. B. was leaving C. had left D. left C. She is fine C. go D. She is 80 D. goes to another shopping center tomorrow. C. look up D. 17-year-old the age of 19. D. of
2. Liu Xiang is a great runner. He won his first gold medal 3. Uncle Wang is a friend of
14. Tom, be quiet. The baby_____ in the next room. 15. He refused to let us know the reason 16. ---May I take your order now? A. No, I’m in trouble now C. Yes, We obey orders 17. The you study, the A. more careful; fewer C. more carefully; fewer 18. You won’t pass the test A. since A. finishes writing C. finishes to write 20. This book is written in A. so; that ---No, he _____ . B. unless he didn’t go to the party.
5. ---How is your grandmother now?
6. Not only Mary but also her parents
7. ---Did you meet the writer at the station?
8. ---Hello, my I speak to John, please?
19. He will show his new CD player to you as soon as he
9. He comes from Japan, but he _____ speak Chinese very well.
21.---Must he come here tomorrow?
A. mustn’t A. interested 23. Mary looks ______ . A. polite and friendly C. politely and friend A. to go dancing A. not to smoke A. in order that A. What A. drinking A. be used to A. all
B. can’t B. interesting
C. needn’t C. interest B. polite and friend
D. may not D. interests
nineteen. A part-time job can’t do harm to them. In fact, it is good for them. They get their pocket money. If the pupils from poor families don’t take part-time jobs, they can’t stay at school. Businessman: I think so. Part-time jobs can help the students from poor families and can make the students from rich families know that it is not easy to make money. Editor: Well, two of you agree and two don’t. what do our readers think? 31. The headmaster thinks that students . A. should take part-time jobs C. always fall asleep in class 32. Who have the same idea? A. Mr. and Mrs. White B. The editor and Mr. White. C. The headmaster and Mrs. White. D. The businessman and the headmaster. 33. Mrs. White thinks the young children need to . A. stay at school until they are eighteen or nineteen B. see something outside school. C. have some pocket money D. have a lot of sleep 34. The businessman thinks that part-time jobs can A. be good for the school students. B. only help the students from poor families C. only help the students from rich families D. make the students spend a lot of money 35. Which is the best title for the passage? A. Part-time Jobs C. Full-time Jobs B. Can Children Take Part-time Jobs? D. It’s Good to Take Part-time Jobs. B There are many ways of putting out a fire. You may have seen people put out burning
22. Are you _____ in the job?
D. politely and friendly B. going dancing B. not make B. such that B. How B. drink B. used to B. either C. to go dance C. not smoking C. in order to C. What a C. to drink C. to used to C. neither D. going dance D. don’t smoke D. so as to D. How a D. drank D. been D. both
24. Today I’m in a good mood. I feel like_____ . 25. My father often advises me _____. 26. The manager raised his voice _____ he could be heard clearly. 27._____ fine the weather is! 28. I prefer _____ tea rather than drink wine. 29. He _____ swim in the lake when he was a boy. 30. Lily and Lucy are _____ in Beijing now.
B. should not take part-time jobs D. can grow up it they take part-time jobs
二、阅读理解（本大题共 10 个小题，每小题 2 分，共 20 分） A Editor: Today our topic is part-time jobs. Are they good for school children or not? Headmaster: Certainly not. Children have got two full-time jobs already: growing up and going to school. Part-time jobs make them so tired that they fall asleep in class. Mrs. White: I agree. I know school hours are short, but there is homework, too. Children need a lot of sleep. Mrs. White: Young children perhaps, but some boys stay at school until they’re eighteen or
cigarettes by stepping on them. Stepping on cigarettes shuts off the air and puts out the fire. Many fires are put out with water. Water cools the materials that are burning. It helps make the fire die out. Some of the water is changed into steam when it strikes the hot fire. The steam keeps air from the fire and helps put it out. Some fires can’t be put out with water. Suppose a tank full of gasoline(汽油)is on fire. Gasoline is lighter than water. If you poured water into the tank of gasoline, the water would sink to the bottom of the tank. The gasoline would float on top of the water on the fire and flow over the edge of the tank. Then the fire would spread. Gasoline fires should be put out with sand or with chemicals of some kind, such as that used in some fire extinguishers(灭火 器). 36. People often put out burning cigarettes by stepping on them. This is because A. the burning cigarettes are too hot to touch B. they have no other way C. it shuts off the air and makes the fire go out D. it helps to stop smoking 37. A. All of the fires can be put out with water. B. Some of C. None of D. Few of the fire? .
C. Because gasoline is less heavy than water. D. Because water can not flow as quickly as gasoline. 第 II 卷 (非选择题 共 30 分) 三．用所给词的正确形式填空(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) 41. You’d better __________ here in autumn. (come) 42. This tomato pizza________(taste) delicious, doesn’t it? 43. What are the ________________ (specialty) here? 44. ---What’s your hobby? --- I’m interested in 45. --- May I borrow this book? ---Yes. You must 四、补全对话(每小题 1 分, 共 15 分) A 46. ---Would you please take this box to the office for me? ---_________ __________ 47.--is the weather today? --- It is very hot. 48. ---Could you tell me how I can______ _____ the bookshop, please? --- Walk to the Main Street. Take at the third turn on the right. 49. --- Let’s eat out today, ---That’s a good idea. 50. ---______ ______ your father？ ---He is a doctor. B A: Hi, Peter. We haven't seen for several days. How’s it going? B: Not bad. B:
it within a week. (return)
38. According to paragraph 2, what will happen to the water if it is poured on A. All of the water will disappear. B. Most of the water will flow away. C. The water will be absorbed by the fire. D. Some of the water will turn into steam and keep air from the fire. 39. Gasoline fire should be put out A. with hot water C. only with some chemicals gasoline? A. Because gasoline is much hotter than water. B. Because water can burn. . B. with nothing but sand D. with sand or chemicals
40. Why will be water sink to the bottom of the tank when it is poured into the tank of
A: Pretty good! Are you free this Sunday afternoon? 52 What’s up?
A: There is going to be a basketball match in our school. A: 54
注：秘书 secretary Dear Sir,
B: Yes, of course. But which team is our school going to play against? B: Really? I think our team is very strong. Perhaps we will win the match. A: But I hear that their team is strong, too. B: I’m sure it must be a wonderful match. A: I think so. 55 B: Let's meet in the playground at 3:00 pm. A: OK. See you then. B: See you. A.Would you like to watch it? B. What about you, Eric? C. No, I wasn’t. D. The team from No.2 Middle School. E. When shall we meet? F. Yes, I am. G. How are we going there? 请将选项的代号填入下面对应的横线上: 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 五、书面表达(10 分) 假如你是创新职业学校的学生李平,要应聘某涉外酒店的文秘工作.请按照要求写一封 80 字左右的求职信,主要内容包括以下几个方面: 1. 姓名、性别、年龄 2. 今年 7 月份毕业,希望得到这一职位 3. 对英语很感兴趣,能熟练地运用英语交流;计算机操作熟练 4. 善于与人相处 5. 自信能成为一名好秘书
Yours, Li Ping 参考答案 Ⅰ .单项选择(共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，共计 15 分) 1-5 ABBAA 6-10 CADDD 11-15 ACDAD Ⅱ .完形填空(共 15 小题，每小题 2 分，共计 30 分) 16-20 ACBBC 21-25 DBDAC 26-30 BBBAC Ⅲ .阅读理解(共 20 小题，每小题 3 分，共计 60 分) 31-35CDBAC 36-40 ACBDA 41-45 CDBAC Ⅳ .补全对话(共 5 小题，每小题 2 分，共计 10 分)
46-50 DCADB 51-55 DGHAB
2. 今年 7 月份毕业,希望得到这一职位 3. 对英语很感兴趣,能熟练地运用英语交流;计算机操作熟练 4. 善于与人相处 5. 自信能成为一名好秘书 注：秘书 secretary 自信的 confident
英语阶段性测试一（春考班） 第 II 卷 非选择题答题纸（共 30 分）
三．用所给词或词组的正确形式填空(每小题 1 分,共 5 分)
Dear Sir, ____________ __
41.______________ 43.______________ 45.______________
____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ __________ ___________ _____________ ____________ Yours, Li Ping
四、补全对话(每小题 1 分, 共 15 分) A
46.____________ 48.____________ 50.____________
_____________ 47.____________ ______________ _____________49. _____________ _____________ ______________ B
请将选项的代号填入下面对应的横线上: 51. ____________________ 52._______________________
53. ____________________ 54. _______________________ 55._____________________ 五、书面表达(10 分) 假如你是创新职业学校的学生李平,要应聘某涉外酒店的文秘工作.请按照要 求写一封 80 字左右的求职信,主要内容包括以下几个方面: 1. 姓名、性别、年龄
copyright ©right 2010-2020。