一、英语书信的常见写作模板： How nice to hear from you again. Let me tell you something about the activit y. 1、开头部分： I’m glad to have received your letter of Apr. 9th. I’m p
leased to hear that you’re coming to China for a visit. I’m writing to thank you for your help during my stay in America. 2、结尾部分： With best wishes. I’m looking forward to your reply. I’d appreciate it if you could reply earlier. 二、口头通知常见写作模板： 1、呼语及开场白部分： Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make. 2、正文部分： All the teachers and students are required to attend it. Please take your notebooks and make notes. Please listen carefully and we’ll have a discussion in groups. Please come on time and don’t be late. 3、结束语部分： Please come and join in it. Everybody is welcome to attend it. I hope you’ll have a nice time here. That’s all. Thank you. 三、议论文模板 1.正反观点式议论文模板 导入： 1)第1段： Recently we have had a discussion about whether we should... (导入话题) Our opinions are divided on this topic.(观点有分歧) 2) 正文： 第2段： Most of the students are in favor of it.(正方观点) Here are the reasons. First... Second... Finally...(列出2~3个赞成的理由) 3) 第3段： However, the others are strongly against it. (反方观点) Their reasons are as follows. In the first place... What’s more... In addition...(列出2~3个反对的理由)
4) 结论： 第4段： Personally speaking, the advantages overweigh the disadvantages, for it will do us more harm than good, so I support it.(个人观点) 2.“A 或者 B”类议论文模板： 1) 导入： 第1段：Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many ways. Others, however, argue that B is much better. Personally, I would prefer A because I think A has more advantages. 2) 正文： 第2段：There are many reasons why I prefer A. The main reason is that ... Another reason is that...(赞同 A 的原因) 3) 第3段: Of course, B also has advantages to some extent... (列出1~2个 B 的优势) 4) 结论： 第4段: But if all these factors are considered, A is much better than B. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that ...(得出结论) オ 3.观点论述类议论文模板： 1) 导入： 第1段：提出一种现象或某个决定作为议论的话题 As a student, I am strongly in favor of the decision. (亮明自己的观点是赞成还是反对) The reasons for this may be listed as follows. (过渡句，承上启下) 2) 正文： 第2段：First of all... Secondly... Besides...(列出2~3个赞成或反对的理由) 3) 结论： 第3段：In conclusion, I believe that... (照应第1段，构成"总—分—总"结构) 4."How to"类议论文模板： 1) 导入： 第1段：提出一种现象或某种困难作为议论的话题 2) 正文： 第2段：Many ways can help to solve this serious problem, but the following may be most effective. First of all... Another way to solve the problem is ... Finally...(列出2~3个解决此类问题的办法) 四、图表作文写作模板： The chart gives us an overall picture of the 图表主题. The first thing we notice is that 图表最大特点 . This means that as (进一步说明). We can see from the statistics given that 图表细节一 . After 动词-ing 细节一中的第一个变化， the 动词-ed+幅度+时间(紧跟着的变化) . The figures also tell us that 图表细节二 . In the column, we can see that accounts for (进一步描述). Judging from these figures, we can draw the conclusion that (结论). The reason for this, as far as I am concerned is that (给出原因). / It is high time that we (发出倡议). 五、图画类写作模板 1.开头 Look at this picture./The picture shows that.../From this picture, we can see.../As is shown in the picture.../As is seen in the picture... 2.衔接句
As we all know, .../As is known to all,.../It is well known that.../In my opinion,.../As far as I am concerned,.../This sight reminds me of something in my daily life. 3.结尾句 In conclusion.../In brief.../On the whole.../In short.../In a word.../Generally speaking.../As has been stated..
1. 用于文章主题句 (1)不用说… It goes without saying that… (从句) =It is needless to say (that) (从句) =It is obvious that…(从句) 例如：不用说，早睡早起是值得的。 It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours. (2) …是不可能的，无法… There is no V.-ing. =There is no way of V.-ing. =There is no possibility of V.-ing. =It is impossible to V. =It is out of the question to V. =No one can V. =We can not V. 例如：不可否认，成功的关键在于健康的身心。 There is no denying that successful business lies in a healthy body and mind. (3)我深信… I am greatly convinced (that)…(从句) =I am greatly assured (that) …(从句) 例如：我深信预防胜于治疗。 I am greatly convinced that prevention is better than cure. (4) 在各种…之中,… Among various kinds … =Of all the … 例如：在各种运动中，我尤其喜欢慢跑。 Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular. (5)…是很容易证明的。 It can be easily proved (that)…(从句) 例如：时间最宝贵是很容易证明的。 It can be easily proved that nothing is more precious than time. (6)… 无论怎样强调都不为过。 …cannot be overemphasized 例如：交通安全的重要性无论怎样强调都不为过。 The importance of traffic safety cannot be overemphasized. (7) 就我的看法;…我认为… In my opinion… =As far as I am concerned, … 例如：就我的看法，打电游既花费也有害健康。
In my opinion, playing video games not only takes up much time but also is harmful to our health. (8)(A)每个人都知道… Everyone knows (that) … (从句) (B) 就我所知，… As far as my knowledge is concerned… 例如：就我所知，下列方法对我帮助很大。 As far as my knowledge is concerned, the following ways are of great help to me. (9)根据我个人经验，… According to my personal experience,… = Based on my personal experience, … 例如：根据我个人经验，… According to my personal experience, smile has done me a lot of good. (10) 在我认识的人当中，也许没有一个人比…更值得我尊敬。 Of all the people I know, Perhaps none deserves my respect more than… 例如：在我认识的人当中，也许没有一个人比我的英语张老师更值得我尊敬。 Of all the people I know, perhaps none deserves my respect more than Miss Zhang, my English teacher. (11) 在我的求学过程中，我忘不了… In the course of my schooling, I will never forget … 例如：在我求学的过程中，我忘不了学习英语的巨大困难。 In the course of my schooling, I will never forget the great difficulty I encountered in learning English. (12) (A) 随着人口的增加，… With the increase / growth of the population,… (B) 随着科技的进步，… With the advance of science and technology,… 例如：随着我国经济的快速发展，许多社会问题产生了。 With the rapid development of our economy, a lot of social problems have surfaced. (13) 在这信息的年代，…扮演重要的角色。 In the age of information and communication, … plays an important role. 例如：在这信息的年代，计算机扮演着非常重要的角色。 In the age of information and communication, the computer plays an extremely important role. (14) 在讨论…时，一个人不得不承认… In dealing with …, one can not but admit (that) … (从句) 例如：在讨论未来职业的时候，一个人不得不承认尽早决定未来的职业很重要。 In dealing with one’s future career, one can not but admit that it is very important to decide one’s future career as early as possible. (15) 世界上没有什么比…更令我高兴。 Nothing in the world can delight me so much as … 例如：世界上没有什么比到快餐店吃汉堡包更令我高兴。 Nothing in the world can delight me so much as having hamburgers in fast food restaurants. (16) … 是必要的。It is necessary that S. (should) V. …是重要的。It is important / essential that S (should) V. …是适当的。It is proper that S. (should ) V. …是紧急的。It is urgent that S. (should) V. 例如：我们保持公共场所的清洁是应当的。
It is proper that we (should) keep the public places clean. (17) 每当我听到…,我就忍不住感到兴奋。 Whenever I hear …, I can not but feel excited. 每当我做…, 我就忍不住感到悲伤。 Whenever I do …, I can not but feel sad. 每当我想到…,我就忍不住感到紧张。 Whenever I think of …, I can not but feel nervous. 每当我遭遇…,我就忍不住感到害怕。 Whenever I meet with …, I can not but feel frightened. 每当我看到…,我就忍不住感到?取?/DIV> Whenever I see…,I can not but feel surprised. 例如：每当我想到我家附近那一条清澈的小溪，我就忍不住感到悲伤。 Whenever I think of the clean brook near my house, I can not but feel sad. =Every time I think of the clean brook near my house, I can not help feeling sad. (18)据说…It is said (that)…(从句) 一般认为…It is thought (that)…(从句) 大家都知道…It is known to all (that)…(从句) 据报道…It is reported (that)…(从句) 一般预料…It is expected (that)…(从句) 一般相信…It is believed (that)…(从句) 例如：一般相信阅读增长我们的知识，拓宽我们的视野。 It is believed (that) reading increases our knowledge and broadens our mind. (19)…的主要原因是… The main reason why … is (that)…(从句) 例如：青少年犯罪的主要原因是社会风气日益败坏。 The main reason why the juveniles commit crimes is that social environment is becoming worse. (20)俗话说得好：“…” Well goes an old saying,“…” =As an old saying goes,“…” =An old saying goes,“…” =It’s an old saying(that)…(从句) 例如：俗话说得好：“诚实为上策”。 As an old saying goes,“Honesty is the best policy
(21)(A)…用下列方法。 … in the following ways. (B)…有三个主要理由。 …for three major reasons. (C)要…，我们至少要做三件事。 To…,there are at least three things we can do. 例如：(A)我用下列方法增强信心。 I increase my confidence in following ways. (B)人们学习外语主要有三个理由。 People learn a foreign for three major reasons.
(C)要保持身体健康，我们每天至少可做三件事。 To keep healthy, there are at least three things we can do every day. 2. 用于文章承转句。 (22)那就是说…;亦即… That is to say,… =That is ,… =Namely,… 例如：我们生活需要有规律。也就是说，早睡早起，戒除烟酒。 We need to live a regular life. That is (to say), we can keep good hours and refrain from smoking in the daily activities. (23)我们有理由相信… We have reasons to believe (that)… 例如：我们有理由相信体罚应该严格禁止。 We have reasons to believe (that) corporal punishment should be strictly prohibited. (24)事实上，… As a matter of fact,…=in fact… 例如;事实上，健康才是最重要的。 As a matter of fact，it is health that count. (25)(A)例如，… For example,…=For instance (B) 以…为例 Take…for example 例如：例如，我们盲目地提高生活水准，却降低生活质量。 For example, elevate the living standard blindly, but lower the quality of life. (26)此外，我们不应忽视… Besides(in addition), we should not neglect… 例如：此外，我们不应忽视每个人都想要一个温馨祥和的社会。 In addition, we should not neglect that everyone wants a friendly and peaceful society. (27) 相反的，… On the contrary, …=By contrast, … 例如：相反的，少数学生似乎还在虚度光阴。 On the contrary, a few students, it seems, are still fooling around. (28) 另一方面，… On the other hand, … 例如：政府应严格执法，另一方面，大众也应该培养减少污染的好习惯。 The government should enforce laws strictly. On the other hand, the public should also develop the good habit of reducing pollution. (29) 然而;很可惜的是… However, it is a pity that … 例如：然而，很可惜的是他总是临时抱佛脚。 However, it is a pity that he should always cram at the eleventh hour. (30) 换言之，… In other words, … = To put it differently 例如：换言之，我会尽最大的努力达到我的目标。
In other words, I will try my best to attain (gain; live up to) my goal. (31) 别人可能认为这是事实，但我不是。我认为… It will be true as assumed by other, but I don’t believe it. I believe that … (从句) 例如： 别人可能认为这是事实， 但我不是。 我认为如果你有很大的决心和毅力， 成功最终是属于你的。 It will be true as assumed by others, but I don’t believe it. I believe that if you have strong determination and perseverance, success will certainly come to you in the end. (32) 从此之后，我已发现… Ever since then, I have found that …(从句) 例如：从此之后，我已发现微笑是避免我们日常生活中发生纠纷的最好办法。 Ever since then, I have found that smiling is the best way to avoid any possible conflicts in our daily life (33)这样说来，假如…, 当然毫无疑问地… In the light, if …, there can surely be no doubt (that) … (从句) 例如：假如我们能善于利用时间，当然毫无疑问地我们会成功。 In the light, if we can make good use of time, there can surely be no doubt that we will get somewhere. (34) 更严重的是，… What is more serious is (that) … (从句) 例如：更严重的是，我们不珍惜野生动物。 What is more serious is that we do not cherish wildlife. (35) 鉴于社会实际的需要，… In view of the practical need of society,… 例如: 鉴于社会实践的需要，愈来愈多的人对学英语有兴趣。 In view of practical need of society, there are more and more people interested in learning English. 3. 用于文章结论句 (36)如果能实践这三点，… If one can really put the three points into action (practice), … 例如：如果能实践这三点，他肯定能过上幸福的生活。 If one can really put the three points into action (practice), he will surely be able to live a happy life. (37) 如此，我相信… In this way, I believe (that) …(从句) 例如：如此，我相信大家或许能够像我一样，享受乘坐公共汽车的乐趣。 In this way, I believe that all the people may be able to enjoy the bus ride like me. (38) 实践这些，… By putting them (the above)into practice,… 例如：实践这些，在智育方面我一直不断进步。 By putting them (the above)into practice, I have been able to make constant progress in intellectual education. (39) 唯有通力合作，我们才能… Only with combined efforts, can we … 例如：唯有通力合作，我们才能期望我们的家乡不久会有新的面貌。 Only with combined efforts, can we expect our hometown take on a new look in due course. (40) 最后，但很重要，… Last but not least, … 例如: 最后，但很重要，教育上的失误是助长青少年犯罪的原因。 Last but not least, the shortcoming in education is the cause contributing to juvenile delinquency
(41) 基于这些理由，我… For these reasons, I … 例如：基于这些理由，我认为在中国接受大学教育是明智的。… For these reason, I think that receiving college education In China is wise. (42) 总而言之，… In conclusion, …=To sum up, … 例如：总而言之，好公民应该遵守交通规则。 In conclusion, a good citizen should observe traffic regulations. (43) 因此，我们能下个结论，那就是… We can, therefore, come to the conclusion (that)…(从句) 例如：因此，我们能下个结论，那就是世上和平最珍贵。 We can, therefore, come to the conclusion that nothing is so precious as peace in the world. (44)如果我们能做到如上所述，毫无疑问地… If we can do as mentioned above, there can be no doubt (that) …(从句) 例如：如果我们能做到如上所述，毫无疑问地， 我们就能精通英语。 If we can do as mentioned above, there can be no doubt that we can master English. (45) 因此，这就是…的原因。 Thus, this is the reason why… 例如：因此，这就是我得重感冒的原因。 Thus, this is the reason why I caught a bad cold. (46) 所以，我们应该了解… Therefore, we should realize (that)…(从句) 例如：所以，我们应该了解学英文不能没有词典。 Therefore, we should realize that in learning English we can not do without a dictionary. (47) 因此，由上面的讨论我们可以明了… We, therefore, can make it clear from the above discussion (that )…(从句) 例如：因此，由上面的讨论我们可以明了，坚持不懈可以克服任何困难。 We, therefore, can make it clear from the above discussion that perseverance can overcome any difficulty. (48) 从…观点来看, … From the … point of view, … 例如：从政治的观点来看，这是一个很复杂的问题。 From the political point of view, it is very complicated problem. 4. 书信写作常用的惯用语. (49) 在信的开头常用以下客套话： How are you? How are you getting on recently? How are you getting on/ along with …? 当给别人复信时，可以用： Many thanks for your last kind letter. I must apologize for not replying to your last letter at once. (50) 在信的结尾时可以用以下语言。 Best wishes /regards to you! Good luck to you!
Please give my best wishes to … Looking forward to hearing from you! Wish you good health and happiness!
Recently, the problem of … has aroused people’s concern. 最近,……问题已引起人们的关注. The Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色.它给我们带来了许多好处,但也产生了一些严重的 问题. Nowadays, (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face. 如今，(人口过剩)已成为我们不得不面对的问题了. It is commonly believed that … / It is a common belief that … 人们一般认为…… Many people insist that … 很多人坚持认为…… With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that… 随着科技的发展,越来越多的人认为…… A lot of people seem to think that … 很多人似乎认为……
引出不同观点: People’s views on … vary from person to person. Some hold that …. However, others believe that….人们 对……的观点因人而异.有些人认为……，然而其他人却认为…… People may have different opinions on …人们对……可能会有不同的见解. Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person.人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异. There are different opinions among people as to …关于……，人们的观点大不相同. Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure). 对(失败)人们的态度各不相同。
结尾. Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that… 把所有这些因素加以考虑,我们自然会得出结论…… Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that … 考虑所有这些因素,我们可能会得出合理的结论…… Hence/Therefore, we’d better come to the conclusion that … 因此,我们最好得出这样的结论…… There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits. 毫无疑问,跳槽有优点也有缺点. All in all, we cannot live without … But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise. 总之,我们没有…是无法生活的.但同时,我们必须寻求新的解决办法来对付可能出现的新问题 提出建议: It is high time that we put an end to the (trend).该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了. It is time to take the advice of … and to put special emphasis on the improvement of … 该是采纳……的建议，并对……的进展给予特殊重视的时候了。 There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of …
毫无疑问,对……问题应予以足够的重视. Obviously, … If we want to do something … , it is essential that … 显然,如果我们想做某事,很重要的是… Only in this way can we … 只有这样，我们才能…… It must be realized that …我们必须意识到…… 预示后果: Obviously, if we don’t control the problem, the chances are that … will lead us in danger. 很明显,如果我们不能控制这一问题,很有可能我们会陷入危险. No doubt, unless we take effective measures, it is very likely that … 毫无疑问,除非我们采取有效措施,很可能会…… It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation. 很紧迫的是,应立即采取措施阻止这一事态的发展. 论证 From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second. 在我看来, 支持第一种观点比支持第二种观点更有道理. I cannot entirely agree with the idea that …我无法完全同意这一观点…… Personally, I am standing on the side of …就个人而言,我站在……的一边. I sincerely believe that …我真诚地相信…… In my opinion, it is more advisable to do … than to do …. 在我个人看来,做……比做……更明智. Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why … 给出原因: This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons. First, … Second, … Third, … 这一现象的存在是有许多原因的.首先，……;第二,，……;第三，…… Why did …? For one thing …，for another …. Perhaps the primary reason is… 为什么会……?一个原因是……，令一个原因是……;或许其主要原因是…… I quite agree with the statement that … The reasons are chiefly as follows. 我十分赞同这一论述,即……，其主要原因如下: 列出解决办法: Here are some suggestions for handling … 这是如何处理某事的一些建议. The best way to solve the troubles is … 解决这些麻烦的最好办法是…… People have figured out many ways to solve this problem. 人们已找出许多办法来解决这个问题 批判错误观点和做法: As far as something is concerned, … 就某事而言，…… It was obvious that … 很显然,…. It may be true that …, but it does not mean that … 可能……是对的,但这并不意味着…… It is natural to believe that …, but we should not ignore that … 认为……是很自然的,但我们不应忽视…… There is no evidence to suggest that … 没有证据表明…… 如何连接 强调 still, indeed, apparently, oddly enough, of course, after all, significantly, interestingly, also, above all, surely, certainly, undoubtedly, in any case, anyway, above all, in fact, especially, obviously, clearly. 比较 like, similarly, likewise, in the same way, in the same manner, equally.
对比 by contrast, on the contrary, while, whereas, on the other hand, unlike, instead, but, conversely, different from, however, nevertheless, otherwise, whereas, unlike, yet, in contrast. 列举 for example, for instance, such as, take …for example, except (for), to illustrate. 时间 later, next, then, finally, at last, eventually, meanwhile, from now on, at the same time, for the time being, in the end, immediately, in the meantime, in the meanwhile, recently, soon, now and then, during, nowadays, since, lately, as soon as, afterwards, temporarily, earlier, now, after a while. 顺序 first, second, third, then, finally, to begin with, first of all, in the first place, last, next, above all, last but not the least, first and most important. 可能 presumably, probably, perhaps. 解释 in other words, in fact, as a matter of fact, that is, namely, in simpler terms. 递进 What is more, in addition, and, besides, also, furthermore, too, moreover, furthermore, as well as, additionally, again. 让步 although, after all, in spite of…, despite, even if, even though, though, admittedly, whatever may happen. 转折 however, rather than, instead of, but, yet, on the other hand, unfortunately, whereas 原因 for this reason, due to, thanks to, because, because of, as, since, owing to. 结果 as a result, thus, hence, so, therefore, accordingly, consequently, as a consequence 总结 on the whole, in conclusion, in a word, to sum up, in brief, in summary, to conclude, to summarize, in short. 其他 mostly, occasionally, currently, naturally, mainly, exactly, evidently, frankly, commonly, for this purpose, to a large extent, for most of us, in many cases, in this case
1. According to a recent survey， four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查，每年有4 000 000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。 2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework. 最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。 3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.没有一项发明像互联网一样同时 受到如此多的赞扬和批评。 4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation. 人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。 5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。 6. When it comes to education， the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study. 说到教育，大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。 7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness.许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。 8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international
tourism.应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量，努力保护当地环境和历史不受国际旅游业的不利影 响。 9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However， this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents， who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and drug. 越来越多的专家相信移民对城市的建设起到积极作用。然而，越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法，他们 抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题，像犯罪和吸毒。 10. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus， which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers. 许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少，以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车，而车上可能已满载乘客。 11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem： the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.无可否认，空气污染是一个极其严重的问 题：城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。 12. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。 13. A proper part-time job does not occupy students' too much time. In fact， it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes： All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间。事实上，把全部的时间都用到学习上 并不健康，正如那句老话：只工作，不玩耍，聪明的孩子会变傻。
14. Any government， which is blind to this point， may pay a heavy price.任何政府忽视这 一点都将付出巨大的代价。 15.Nowadays， many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately， for most young people， it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.当前，一提到即将开始的学校生活，许多学生都会兴高采烈。 然而，对多数年轻人来说，校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历。 16. In view of the seriousness of this problem， effective measures should be taken before things get worse.考虑到问题的严重性，在事态进一步恶化之前，必须采取有效的措施。 17. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills， which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有更多机会发展人际交往能力，而这对他 们未来找工作是非常有好处的。 18. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.无可争辩，现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受
冻的痛苦生活。 19. Although this view is wildly held， this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.尽管这一观点被广泛接受，很少有证据表明教育能够在任何地点、任何年 龄进行。 20. No one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.没有人能否认：教育是人生最重要的一方面。 21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.人们把会使用计算 机与人生成功相提并论。 22. In the last decades， advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.在过去的几十年，先进的医疗技术已经使得人们比过去活得时间更长 成为可能。 23. In fact， we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself. 事实上，我们必须承认生命的质量和生命本身一样重要。 24. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.我们应该不遗余力地美化我们的环 境。 25. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.人们相信拥有计算机技术可以获得更多工作或提升的机会。 26. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.从这几年我搜集的信息来看，这些知识并没有人们想象的 那么有用。
27. Now， it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation.现在，人们普遍认为没有一所大学能够在毕业的时候教给学生所有的知识。 28. This is a matter of life and death—a matter no country can afford to ignore.这是一个关 系到生死的问题，任何国家都不能忽视。 29. For my part， I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons：……我同意后者， 有如下理由：…… 30. Before giving my opinion， I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides. 在给出我的观点之前，我想看看双方的观点是很重要的。 31. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.这一观点正受到越来越多的人的 质疑。
32. Environmental experts point out that the increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.环境 学家指出：持续增加的污染不仅会导致像全球变暖这样严重的问题，而且还将威胁到人类在这个星球的生 存。 33. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle， it is not without its problem.尽管自行车有 许多明显的优点，它仍然存在一些问题。 34. From what has been discussed above， we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society. 通过以上讨论，我们可以得出结论：自行车的优点远大于缺点，并且在现代社会它仍将发挥重要作用。 35. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.当前高校和研究机构 关于教育问题存在着大量争论，其中一个问题就是教育是否是个终身学习的过程。 36. This issue has caused wide public concern.这个问题已经引起了广泛关注。 37. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.必须指出学习只能靠自 己。 38. As for me， I'm in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation， for the following reasons：……就我而言，我同意教育不应该随着毕业而结束的观点，有以下原因：…… 39. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.即使最优秀的毕业生，要想成为一个博学的人也要不断地学习。 40. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science and technology， and human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.人们普遍认为现代科技使我们的社会发生了巨大的变化，近几十年人类在科技方面取得了惊人的 进步。
41. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities. 现在越来越多的人开始相信学习新的技术和知识能直接帮助他们获得工作机会或提升的机会。 42. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continue studying in university or college.一项调查显示许多老人都有到大学继续学习的愿望。 43. For the majority of people， reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment after their retirement.对大多数人来讲， 退休以后，阅读或学习一项新技术已成为他们生活的中心和快乐的来源。
44. For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style， it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes： it is never too late to learn.对于那些想过上健康而有意义的生活的人们来说，找时间学习一些新知识是很重要的，正如那句老 话：活到老，学到老。 45. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.对于大学生或高中生打工这一现象，校园里进行着广泛的争论。 46. By taking a major-related part-job， students can not only improve their academic studies， but gain much experience， they will never be able to get from the textbooks.通过做一份和专业 相关的工作，学生不仅能够提高他们的专业能力，而且能获得从课本上得不到的经验。 47. Although people's lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades， it must be admitted that， shortage of funds is still the one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring by the day. 近几十年，尽管人们的生活有了惊人的改变，但必须承认，由于学费和书费日益飞涨，资金短缺仍然是学 生们面临的最大问题之一。 48. Consequently， the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.因此，业余工作挣来的钱将强有力地支持学生们继续他们的求学生活。 49. From what has been discussed above， we may safely draw a conclusion that part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job， which will benefit students and their family， even the society as a whole.通过上面的讨 论，我们不难得出结论：业余工作对学生们会产生深远的影响，我们应鼓励学生从事业余工作，这将有利 于学生和他们的家庭，甚至整个社会。 50. These days， people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that， along with the development of modern society， it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.现在，越来越多的人们开始 抱怨工作比以前更有压力。许多专家指出这是现代社会发展的必然结果，无法避免。
51. It is widely acknowledged that computer and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society， which make our life a
copyright ©right 2010-2020。