动 词 不 定 式
To do that sort of thing is foolish。 主语 。 I want to see you this evening. 宾语
All you have to do is to finish it quickly
We found a house to live in. 定语 She came here to study English. I warned the patient not to eat cold water after the operation. 状语
1.当今掌握一门外语真的很重要。 当今掌握一门外语真的很重要。 当今掌握一门外语真的很重要
To master a foreign language is really important nowadays.
2. 放弃吸烟是对的。 放弃吸烟是对的。
To give up smoking is right.
1. Fred 没有钱，所以他决定找一份工作。 没有钱，所以他决定找一份工作。
Fred didn’t have any money, so he decided to look for a job.
2. 他答应不告述任何人这事。 他答应不告述任何人这事。
He promised not to tell anyone about it.
1. 我的工作是教英语。 我的工作是教英语。
My job is to teach English.
2. 眼见为实。 眼见为实。
To see is to believe.
1. 你有什么要说的吗 你有什么要说的吗?
Do you have anything to say?
2. Betty是第一个知道这真相的人 是第一个知道这真相的人
Betty was the first to know the truth
He spoke loudly (so as / in order) to be heard. 目的状语. 目的状语 They jumped with joy to hear the news. 原因状语. 原因状语 I’m too tired to walk any further tonight. 结果状语
1. 她叫我呆在这儿。 她叫我呆在这儿。 She asked me to stay there. 2.请允许我介绍 请允许我介绍Mr. White给你们。 给你们。 请允许我介绍 给你们 Please allow me to introduce Mr. White to you.
A.有些动词后面的不定式不带to，如feel 有些动词后面的不定式不带 有些动词后面的不定式
（一感）hear,listen to（二听）make, 一感） （二听） have, let（三让） see, watch, notice, （三让） observe（四看）. （四看） I heard them sing a pop song . The teacher made me answer the question. We watched them play football .
B. 动词不定式的否定式只须在 动词不定式的否定式只须在to
My father decided not to take up the job. The teacher told us not to be late again.
C. 带疑问词的动词不定式在 带疑问词的动词不定式在to
Mr.Lin will teach us how to use the computer. Can you tell me where to get the book?
D. 作简短回答或避免不必要的重复时， 作简短回答或避免不必要的重复时，
动词不定式常常省去to 后面的动词 的动词， 动词不定式常常省去 后面的动词， 保留to 只保留 。
A:Would you like to come to my party? B: Yes , I’d love to ( come to your party). Mary想用我的自行车，但我叫她别用。 想用我的自行车，但我叫她别用。 想用我的自行车 Mary wanted to use my bike, but I asked her not to ( use my bike). 英语博客网http://ghb.blogbus.com
一般式( ㈠. 一般式 to do ).
不定式的一般式所 表示的动作（状态） 表示的动作（状态） 同时（或几乎同时） 同时（或几乎同时） 发生，或之后发生。 发生，或之后发生。
1. I opened the door to enter the room. 2. Mr. Smith is going to attend the meeting to be held tomorrow.
进行式( ㈡.进行式 to be doing) 进行式
如果谓语表示的动作 情况）发生时， （情况）发生时，不 定式所表示的动作正 在进行。 在进行。
1. I am very glad to be working with you. 2. He is said to be coming.
完成式（ ㈢.完成式（to have done) 完成式
如果谓语表示 的动作发生在 不定式之前。 不定式之前。
1. I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long. 2. You seemed to have read the novel written by Mr. Smith.
主动式( ㈠.主动式 to do / to be doing /to have done) 主动式 当不定式逻辑上的主语是不定式所表示的 动作的执行者时. 动作的执行者时 1. We want to learn English well. 2.Robert is said____abroad, but I didn’t know what country he studied in.(NMET99) A. to have studied C. made B.to study D. to make
被动式( ㈡.被动式 to be done / to have been done) 被动式 当不定式逻辑上的主语是不定式所表示 的动作的承受者时. 的动作的承受者时 1. He didn’t like to be laughed at. 2. He claimed ____in the supper market when he was doing shopping yesterday.（上海 ） （上海98） A. being badly treated C. to be treated badly B.treating badly
D. to have been badly treated.
1. The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier ________ it more difficult. (MET99) A. not make C. not making B. not to make D. do not make
2. I’ve worked with children before, so I know what ______ in my new job. (NMET2000) A. expected C. to be expecting B. to expect D. expects
3. Charles Babbage is generally considered _____the first computer. (MET1998) A. to invent C. to have invented B. inventing C. having invented
4. Allen had to call a taxi because the box was _______ to carry all the way home. (MET2003) A. much too heavy C. heavy too much B. too much heavy D. too heavy much
5. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his mother told him ______. (NMET95)
A. not to B. not to do C. not do it D. do not to
6. Little Jim should love _____ to the theatre this evening. (MET 97) A.to be taken B. to take D. taking
B. C. being taken
7.There are five pairs ___,but I’m at a loss which to buy.(1999上海高考 上海高考) 上海高考 A. to be chosen B. to choose from C. to choose D. for choosing
8. ________late in the afternoon, Bob turned off the alarm. (2001年北京春季高考 年北京春季高考) 年北京春季高考
A. To sleep C. Sleep
B. Sleeping D. Having sleep
9. With a lot of difficult problems ________,the
newly-elected president is having a hard time. (2002年上海春季高考 年上海春季高考) 年上海春季高考
A. settled C.to settle
B. settling D. being settled
10. She will tell us why she feels so strongly that
each of us has a role_____in making the earth a better place to live. (2003上海春季高考 上海春季高考) 上海春季高考
A.to have played
C. to be played
B. to play D. to be playing
11. In order to gain a bigger share in the
international market, many state run companies are trying ______their products more competitive. ( 2002上海春季高考 上海春季高考) 上海春季高考
A.to make C. to have made
B. making D.having made
12. The teacher asked us_______so much noise. (2003北京春季高考 北京春季高考) 北京春季高考
A.don't make C. not making B. not make D. not to make
1. —The light in the office is still on. ---Oh, I forgot .
A. turning it off C.. having turned it off
B. turn it off D. to turn it off
2. She can’t help ______ the house because she’s busy making a cake.
A. to clean C. Cleaned A. of speak C. spoken
B. cleaning D. being c leaned in public. B. speaking D. to speak
3. Not everybody has the ability
4. Mary is always the first student teacher’s teacher s questions in class. A. rising C. rose
to answer the
B. to rise D. risen
5.— 5. Mum ,why do you always ask me to eat an egg every day? --- __enough protein and nutrition as you are __enough growing up. A. Get getting B. Getting C. To get D. To be
6.—Would 6. Would you be so kind A. helping B. in helping
---With us out? ---With pleasure. C. help D. as to help
7. Wet umbrellas are not allowed
according to the rule. A. to be taken B. to take
into this hotel D. taking
didn’t 8. Robert is said _______ abroad, but I didn t know what country he studied in. A to have studied C to be studying B to study D to have been studying
____a 9. In Australia he made a lot of friends ____a very practical knowledge of English. A. get B. getting C. to get D. got
10. The patient was warmed _______ oily food after the operation. A. to eat not C. not to eat B. eating not D. not eating
hasn’t 11. We agreed ___ here, but so far she hasn t turned out yet. A. having met C. to meet B. meeting D. to have met
doesn’t 12. Paul doesn t have to be made ________. He always works hard. A. learn C. learned B. to learn D. learning
copyright ©right 2010-2020。