第 1 卷 （选择题共 85 分） 第一部分 听力部分 一、听力测试（共三节） 第一节（共 4 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 4 分） 听下面 4 个问题，每个问题后有三个答语，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完 每个问题后，你都有 5 秒钟的时间来作答和阅读下一小题。每个问题仅读一遍。
1. A. She is pretty. B. She is Kate. C. She is a teacher. 2. A. He's naughty. B. He's from USA. C. He's in the room. 3. A.Very quiet. B. At 8:10 am. C. English. 4. A. A dog. B. It's mine. C. It's cheap. 笫二节（共 8 题，每小题 1 分，满分 8 分） 听下面 8 段对话，每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完 每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 5. How's the man? A. He's fine. B. He's old. C. He's kind. 6. Where are the two people? A. In the store. B. In the library. C. At the doctor's. 7. What's the man looking at? A. Photos. B. Photos and stamps. C. Stamps. 8. Why did the woman buy the dress? A. It's inexpensive. B. It's fashionable. C. It's comfortable. 9. What does Mother mean? A. The weather is OK to dry the clothes. B. It's a nice day to go shopping. C. It's too cloudy to go out. 10. Why hasn't Jenny come yet? A. She forgot to come. B. She wasn't invited. C. She decided not to come. 11. What do we know about the girl’s father? A. He doesn't drink at all now. B. He's going to stop drinking. C. He drinks only when watching TV. 12. What's in the fridge? A. Bananas. B.Bread. C.Nothing. 笫三节（共 13 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 13 分） 听下面 4 段对话或独白，每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A.B.C 三个选项中选出最佳选 项。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作 答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听下面一段材料，回答 13 -14 题。 13. Where will the dinner party be held? A. At Helen's. B. At Paul's. C. At Brown's. 14. Why can't Helen go to the party? A. She is seriously ill.
B. She has to stay at home. C. She doesn't like dinner parties. 听下面一段材料，回答 15-17 题。 15. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers? A. Sister and brother. B. Husband and wife. C. Teacher and student. 16. How many people are there in the house at the moment? A. Three. B. Four. C. Five. 17. How does the man feel about his day? A. Very bad. B. Not busy. C. Good. 听下面一段材料,回答 18-21 题。 18. Where did the conversation take place? A. In a shop. B. In a workshop. C. In a factory. 19. What color paint did the woman want? A. Dark blue. B. Light blue. C. Sky blue. 20. How much was the paint? A. Twenty dollars. B. Thirty dollars. C. Forty dollars. 21. Who will paint the room? A. The shop owner. B. The woman and her son. C. The woman herself. 听下面一段材，回答 22-25 题。 22. How many subjects do people learn at school? A. Four. B. Five. C. Six. 23. Why do some people need to leam a skill in school? A. To make money to support themselves. B. To learn a skill to become great scientists. C. To understand how important education is. 24. What does the speaker mainly want to tell us? A. How important school education is. B. What subjects people go to school to learn C. People can learn both from school and outside school. 25. Why could some people become great scientists? A. They had a very clever brain. B. They had once been in an excellent school. C. They were successful learners and great thinkers. 第二部分 笔试部分 二、选择填空(本题共 15 分，每小题 1 分) 将代表最佳答案的字母在答题卡上相应的位置涂黑。 26. Jim isn’t from a poor family, yet he often comes to school wearing the same clothes every day ________the week. A. of B. for C. at D. from 27. -- What does Jack’s father do? -- He is a teacher. He_____maths at a school. A. taught B. has taught C. teaehes D. will teach 28. -- It’s a nice cinema. -- Yes, my uncle______for my last birthday.
A. buy B. have bought C. will buy D. bought 29. --Is Mary in the classroom? -- No. She______ to the library. A. goes B. had gone C. has gone D. would go 30. --How is everything going in the school, my boy? --_______. A. I am all right, thanks B. Not too bad, I guess. C. Very well, thank you. D. Not at all. 31. -- I had a really nice weekend on the beach. -- __________. A. Oh, that's very nice of you. B. Congratulations C. It's a pleasure. D. I' m glad to hear that. 32. The headmaster turned a deaf ear to the _____ of thy parents. A. words B. sounds C. voice. D. noise 33. --Does Jenny live here? --But I don't know_______. A. Which room does she live in B. in which room lives she C. which room she lives in D. in which room does she live 34. --May I do the rest of the work tomorrow? --Yes, of course. You _____ finish it today. A. mustn't B. needn't C. can't D. shouldn't 35. --Do you recognize the music? --Let me_______....Yes, now I do. A. think B. consider C. see D. wonder 36. At first he was a little shy in class, but now he seems_______. A. nervous B. kind-hearted C. natural D. different 37. -- Which of those electronic dictionaries do you like most? -- _______ at all. They are both expensive and of little use. A. None B. Neither C. All D. Both 38. My cousin is old enough_______himself. A. to wear B.to put on C. to dress D. to have on 39. --I'm sorry. I forgot to post the letter for you. --_______. I'll post it myself, then. A. It doesn’t matter B. You'd belter not C. Take it easy D. It's too bad 40. --Your teacher look angry. --She _____when she saw all the boy fighting. A. blew up B. jumped up C. looked up D. cheered up 三、完形填空（本题共 15 分，每小题 1 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 41~55 各题所给的四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。 I hurried into the store to get Christmas gifts.Suddenly, I saw a little boy holding a lovely doll. He kept (41) her hair. I watched him turn to a woman and say. “Are you (42) I don't have enough money?” She said yes and told the boy not to go anywhere before she (43). Then she left.
The boy continued to hold the doll. I asked the boy who the doll was for. He said, “It's the doll that my sister wanted so badly for Christmas. She just knew that Santa would (44) it.” I told him that Santa was going to do that. He said, “No, Santa can't go where my sister is. I have to give the (45) to my mom to take it to her.” l asked him where his sister was. He looked at me (46) and said, “She's gone to heaven. My daddy said that Mom was going to be there with her.” My heart nearly stopped beating. Then the boy said, “I told my daddy to tell her not to go there until I got back.” He took out some pictures of him and said, “I want my mom to take these with her so she'll never (47) me. I love my mom so much and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but Daddy said that she (48) to be with my sister.” The boy lowed his head. While he was not looking, I (49) into my purse and asked him, “Shall we count that money again?” He grew (50) and said, “Yes, I just know it has to be enough.” So I put my money with his and we began to (51) it. He said, “Thank you for giving me enough money.” He (52), “I just asked God to give me enough money to buy this doll, and he (53) my prayer.” Soon the woman came back and I left. I remembered a story I had read in the newspaper several days earlier about a (54) driver who hit a car. A little girl was killed and her mother was in serious (55). Two days later, I read the news that the mother had died. 41. A. cleaning B. washing C. touching D. cutting 42. A. afraid B. surprised C. embarrassed D. sure 43. A. returned B. paid C. passed D. apologized 44. A. take B. bring C. own D. made 45. A. money B. pictures C. chance D. doll 46. A. seriously B. sadly C. kindly D. finally 47. A. lose B. remained C. forget D. hate 48. A. agreed B. needed C. hoped D. preferred 49. A. put B. hurried C. drew D. reached 50. A. worried B. disappointed C. excited D. confused 51. A. collected B. spend C. save D. counted 52. A. replied B. continued C. complained D. repeated 53. A. appreciated B. remembered C. heard D. copied 54. A. lost B. drunk C. frightened D. mistaken 55. A. condition B. trouble C. action D. health 四、阅读理解（本题共 30 分，每小题 2 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。
We provide all you need for your pet and a personal way to petcare. We sells kittens of different kinds. Free deliveries（送货）to your door! Ask Richard or Julie about our reliable pet sitting service. 150a Scotland Road,
Tel: 01223 566488 Open 6 days a week.
56. The above reading is ______. A. a poster about kitten C. an advertisement on GRUMPY’S
B. a piece of news about GRUMPY’S D. a cartoon story about pets
57. GRUMPY ' S services are provided _________. A. just in the shop itself B. for six days a week C. for free D. by phone. 58. If you need pet sitting service, you _______. A. have to go to CRUMPY'S . B. can ask Richard or Julie about it C. need to visit London D. must pay first for it 59. Which of the following is not mentioned in the above? A. telephone number B. e-mail address C. charge of deliveries. D. addresses of the pet shop 60. We learn that GRUMPY’S lies ________. A. in Washington DC B. in Scotland C. in Paris D. in Cambridge B I ran into a stranger as he passed by. “Oh, excuse me, please” was my reply. He said, “Please, excuse me, too; I wasn’t even watching for you.” We were very polite, this stranger and I. We went on our way and we said good-bye. But at home a different story is told-how we treat our loved ones, young and old. Later that day, cooking the evening meal, my daughter stood beside me very still. When I turned, I nearly knocked her down. “Move out of the way,” I shouted at her. My daughter walked away, her little heart broken. I didn’t realize how cruelly (冷酷地) I had spoken. While I lay awake in bed, God’s small voice came to me and said, “When dealing with a stranger, common courtesy(礼貌) you use，but the children you love , you seem to abuse. Look on the kitchen floor, and you will find some flowers there by the door. Those are the flowers your daughter brought for you. She picked them herself, pink, yellow and blue. Your daughter stood quietly not to spoil the surprise, and you never saw the tears in her eyes.” By this time, I felt very small, and now my tears began to fall. I quietly went and knelt by her bed: “Wake up, little girl, wake up,” I said. “Are these the flowers you picked for me?” My daughter smiled, “I found them, out by the tree. I picked them because they are pretty like you. I knew you would like them, especially the blue.” I said, “Daughter, l am sorry for the way l acted today; I should not have shouted at you that way.” My daughter said, “Oh, Mom, that's okay. I love you anyway.” I said, “Daughter, I love you too, and I do like the flowers, especially the blue.” 61 . Mother seemed to be acting ______ between a stranger and her daughter. A . in a strange way B. in a friendly way C. quite differently D. almost the same 62. The little girl stood beside her mother still in order to ______. A. get something to eat B. pick some flowers C. give her a surprise D. play a hiding game.
63. The underlined word ‘abuse’ in the reading means _______. A. deal with a child in a cruel way B. treat someone not kindly enough C. look down on someone D. refuse to be strict with someone 64. Mother didn't realize she was small until A. she came in and knelt by her daughter's bed B. she found the beautiful flowers C. her daughter walked away and cried D. she 'heard' God' s small voice 65. The best title of the passage should be______. A. Don't Shout at Anyone B. Don't Break Kid's Heart C. Mother and Daughter D. Mother and Stranger C Billy Mills, a Native American, was born and raised on a reservation in the United States. Childhood was not easy for Billy. His family was not well off; he lost his mother when he was seven, and his father passed away five years later. After his father's death, Billy was sent to a boarding school. At school Billy started running to help him forget his problems. To his amazement, he found that he had a talent for running and broke a number of high school records. As a result of his running, he was given an athletic scholarship (奖学金) to the University of Kansas. At the University of Kansas, Billy continued to win many competitions. After graduation he joined the United States Marine corps (海军陆战队). At first he focused (投入) on military (军 事) life , but he soon returned to running. He did well enough to race in the 1964 Tokyo Olympics in the 10,000 meters and marathon events. Although he was on the US team, many people did not expect anything from Billy. In the 10,000 meters Billy was almost a minute slower than the favorite, Ron Clarke of Australia. The other favorite to win the Olympic gold was Mohammad Gammoudi of Tunisia. The rest of the runners included Olympic gold and world record holders. All eyes were focused on the front runners, not on Billy. When the race started, everyone was surprised to see Billy Mill at the front with Ron Clarke. For much of the race, the two ran together with Gammoudi just behind them. Everyone else was out of the race, and the crowd expected Mills to tire and slow down. Near the end of the race, Gammoudi ran between Clark and Mills and pushed them aside. The two of them almost fell over and Mills dropped behind into third place. However, Mills was determined not to lose. He raced ahead to win the gold, and set an Olympic l0, 000-meter record. He was the first Native American to win the Olympic l0, 000-meter race. 66. It's clear that Billy _______. A. did not have a happy childhood B. was good at running when he was ten C. he had to study harder to forget his problems D. his was in a rich family before his parents died 67. He was given an athletic scholarship because he ______. A. studied harder than other students B. had no parents to support him C. broke many high school records D. could win Olympic medals 68. The sentence "Everyone else was out of the race," means ______.
A. the other runners had already finished the race B. the other runners were far behind C. the other runners had given up D. the other runners stopped to watch Bill running 69. We learn from the reading that _______. A. no one believed Bill could win a medal B. people were not surprised when Bill won the gold C. other Americans had won the Olympic 10,000 meters before D. Bill won the gold but failed to set a new record 70. What made Bill successful in the Olympics most probably is ________. A. his military life B. his talent and hard training C. other runners' support D. the scholarship of the University 第Ⅱ卷 （非选择题 共 35 分） 五、词与短语选择填空（本题共 10 分，每小题 2 分） 仔细阅读下面五个句子，然后用下面方框中所给的单词或短语填空，使每个句子在结 逻辑上正确。 （提示：选项中有一个是多余的。 ）
71. Mark Twain is Mary's ________ author. 72. I ________ classical music to pop music. 73. The Fine Arts Museum is both ________ and interesting. 74. I ________ eating ice cream on a hot day. There's nothing, better. 75. Do you know where John is? He was going to meet me earlier but he didn't ______. 六、阅读理解填词（本题共10分，每小题1分） 先阅读短文，再在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已给出。 John lived with his mother and father in a small town in the mountains. One day there was an earthquake near the town. Many houses f (76) down and many roads were b (77) . Everyone thought that there would be a (78) earthquake. They were worried that the second earthquake would be w (79) than the first. “We must send Johnny to a s (80) place,” Jonny's mother said to husband. “Many of our friends are sending their children to r (81) in other towns.” “We’ll send him to my brother, Peter,” Johnny’s father’s said. “He lives a long way away.” He telephoned Johnny’s u (82) , Peter and asked him if he would let Jonny live with him. “He's a good hoy,” he said. “He won’t give you any trouble and you’ll have f (83) .” “You know, I' m not used to children. l live a very quiet and peaceful life.” “You won’t know johnny’s in the house.” his father told him. Finally Johnny’s father m (84) to persuade Peter to let Johnny to go to his house. Peter could say nothing but to a ( 85) Johnny. 七、书面表达（本大题 15 分） 21 世纪英语报将征集关于“如何保持健康”的英语小短文，参加对象是九年级学生。
征集的短文内容要点如下： 1. 健康饮食重要，多吃水果和蔬菜； 2. 合理安排学习和休息时间，坚持锻炼； 3. 乐观开朗，有益健康； 4. 多与同学交流，获取有用信息使人心情好； 5. 发表一至两点自己的认识和观点。 参考词汇：①healthy，adj.（健康的） ；②take exercise v.（锻炼） ；③in a good mood （心情好） 。
2012～2013 学年度武汉市部分学校九年级调研考试 英语学科参考答案 一、听力测试（共 25 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 25 分） 1-5 BCBAA 6-10 ACBAC 11-15 ABCCB 16-20 ACACA 21-25 BCACC 二、选择填空（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 26-30 ACDCB 31-35 DCCBC 36-40 CACAA 三、完形填空（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 41-45 CDABD 46-50 BCBDC 51-55 DBCBA 四、阅读理解（共 15 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 56-60 CBBBD 61-65 CCADB 66-70 ACBAB 五、词与短语选择填空（本题共 10 分，每小题 2 分） 71. favorite 72. prefer 73. beautiful 74. love 75. show up 六、阅读理解填词（本题共10分，每小题1分） 76. fell 81. relatives 77. broken 82. uncle 78. another 83. fun 79. worse 84. managed 80. safe 85. accept
Possible Version: (共91字) The followings are my views about how to keep healthy. First, food is very important for our health. So we should eat healthy food, more vegetables and fruit, but less meat. A good rest for every day is necessary for health. We had better not work too long a day. We should take exercise every day. Happiness is helpful for health, so we should always be in a good mood even when we are ill or have troubles. Besides, talking to the others helps you get useful information and feel good.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。