江苏省盐城中学 2012—2013 学年度第一学期期中考试 高一年级英语试题（2012.11）
命题人：仓红 陈春香 试卷说明：本场考试时间 120 分钟，总分 150 分。 第 I 卷（100 分） 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 20 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分， 满分 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个
选项中选出最佳选 项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅 读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What does the man suggest doing? A. Taking a taxi. 2. What’s the woman doing? A. Watching a game. 3. When does the man have classes? A. On Monday and Wednesday nights. C. On Tuesday and Thursday nights. 4. How are the speakers going to leave? A. By bus. 5. What are the speakers talking about? A. Where to put the furniture. C. What to buy for the room. 第二节（共 15 小题； 每小题 1 分， 满分 15 分） 听下面 5 段对话或读白。每段对话或读白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或读白前，你将有时间来阅读各个小 题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或读白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料， 回答第 6 至 8 题。 6. Why doesn’t the man book the seats downstairs? A. They are too close to the stage. C. They are uncomfortable. 7. Which row will the man sit in? A. Row 4. 8. How much do the tickets cost? A.＄10. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 9 至 11 题。 9. Where are the speakers? A. In China. A. At the hotel. A. Three. B. In Britain. B. At their friend’s home. B. Four.
B. Taking a bus. B. Seeing a doctor.
C. Holding a meeting. C. Resting in bed.
B. On Friday and Saturday nights.
B. By train. B. Why the room is so small.
C. By air.
B. They are very expensive.
B. Row 21. B.＄12.
C. Row 38. C.＄15.
C. In America. C. At a famous restaurant. C. Five.
10. Where will the speakers have dinner? 11. How many people will have dinner with the speakers?
听第 8 段材料，回答第 12 至 14 题。 12. What is the relationship between the speakers? A. Guide and traveller. 13. What is the woman’s dream? A. To travel around the world. B. To start a school. 14. Which of the following is true? A. The woman works hard. B. The man is getting very tried of travelling. C. There are very few school in the woman’s country. 听第 9 段材料，回答 15 至 17 题。 15. Why does the woman want to talk with the man? A. She wants to improve her study. B. She wants to ask for a sick leave. C. She wants some advice on how to make friends. 16. What does the man think the woman should do? A. Keep relaxed. 17. What does the man do? A. A teacher. B. A student. C. A nurse. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. What can we learn about the speaker? A. She has a travel agency. 19. Where is the speaker? A. In Britain. B. In the West Indies. C. In East Africa. 20. What can we learn from the talk? A. The talk is mainly for people who want to study in America. B. The speaker knows about many places in the world well. C. The speaker thinks the information on the pages is helpful. 第二部分：英语知识运用（共两节，满分 50 分） 第一节：单项填空（共 30 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 30 分） 21. During adolescence--- ______time of life between child and adult, teenagers want to be __________part of the group. A. a, / B. the, the C. the, / D. a, the B. She is an assistant. C. She is studying in a university. B. Be confident. C. Study harder. C. To receive a good education. B. Teacher and student. C. Musician and fan.
22. The director is going on business next week and the department will be left ______Jack. A. in charge of B. taking the charge of C. taking charge of D. in the charge of 23. The ancient village, ______ they visited during a recent trip, is the only tourist attraction ______ is well protected without any damage. A. which, which B. which, that C. where, that D. that, which 24. Finding the ______look on the student’ s face, the professor felt _____about his explanation. A. confusing, embarrassed C. confused, embarrassing A. above which B. in that
B. confused, embarrassed D. confusing, embarrassing C. on which D. from that
25. Usually there is a blackboard on the front wall in the classroom, _________there is a slogan.
26. Few weight-loss pills can help to keep people slim, __________? A. do they A. prepare to A. seeing, scene B. don’t they B. tend to B. to see, sign C. can’t they C. limit to C. seeing, view D. can they D. attend to D. to see, scenery 27. Women ______ focus on practical considerations(考虑) in choosing mates. 28. The parents couldn’t tolerate _______the messy ________in the room. 29. ________respect, ________yourselves to ______high grades is the best way. A. To earn, devote, achieving C. To earn, devoting, achieving summer. A. experiencing, much experience, experiences B. experienced, many experiences, experience C. experienced, much experience, experiences D. experiencing, many experiences, experiences 31. The homework is not as heavy as ________he used to get. All________ he needs to do is improve English. A. what, that B. that, which C. which, that D. what, which 32. The radio club often plays songs _______by students and gives messages to keep parents ____ of the latest news. A. sung, exchanged B. sang, broadcasted A. contained; including C. including; contained he can’t change worried him deeply. A. which, where B. that, which C. where, that D. that, where 35. While China insist we _________the disputes(争端) over island ownership peacefully, the Japanese government continues to insist that tough measures _________used to settle the Diaoyu Island issues. A. will settle, will be B. settle, will be C. settle, be D. will settle, be 36. The use students ________of the chance to travel and see new things really _______. A. take, works week. A. spend B. to spend C. spent D. have spent 38. ---You are late again! We _________you could attend the assembly on time. ---Sorry, I __________to my office to get my papers. A. think, went B. thought, have gone C. think, were going D. thought, went 39. Petroleum(石油), along with fuel gas, ________ in price. Thus a larger amount of money __________ spent on transportation. A. has risen, is B. have risen, are
B. Earn, devoting, achieve D. Earning, devote, achieve
30. Jane, an__ teacher with ____in teaching, had wonderful ____in foreign countries last
C. singing, approved B. contained; included D. included; containing
D. sung, informed
33. His school bag _____ a lot of things, a secondhand cell phone_____.
34. Many a time, Bob failed to find a job_____ his skills can be put to use. So the situation______
B. make, counts
C. get, affects
D. give, pays
37. It’ s suggested by experts that teenagers ____at least 30 minutes exercising, five times a
C. has risen, are
D. have risen, is
40. The house, ____________is blue, will be used as a library. A. whose the roof B. the roof of whose C. the roof of which D. which roof 41. ---John has made great progress in the last two months. --- _________, and _________. A. So he has; so you have C. So has he; so have you A. saying, leaving A. to remember A. has he local economies. A. injury B. destroy C. ruin D. damage 46. Many friends say _______the girl was attractive just the way _____she is, and ______she should not worry at all about her waist or her figure. A. that, that, that us. A. why, why A. ordinary, average C. usual, general A. regularly B. mostly B. that, which C. why, that B. common, ordinary D. common, average C. normally D. greatly D. that, why 48. Nowadays car accidents are ______.The _____occurrence is more than 10 per day in the city. B. /, /, / C. that, /, / D. /, which, that 47. The reason ____he had to look after his mother at hospital was not the one ____he gave to B. said, left B. remember B. do we B. So he has; so have you D. So has he; so you have C. saying, left C. remembering C. don’t we D. said, leaving D. remembered D. hasn’t he
42. Often they give up sport, _________they have no time _______after their work. 43. The old man sitting under the tree smiled dreamily, as if _____something pleasant in the past. 44. We don’t suppose he has achieved his goal, _________? 45. Though Typhoon Muifa didn’t strike Wenzhou in the end, it still caused great _______ to the
49. Most of my friends use their cars ________for their job. 50. --- Would you like to join us in the game? ---_____, for I have something important to attend to. A. I won’t B. I’d love to C. I’m afraid not D. I will 第二节 完型填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最 佳选项并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 My chance came at last. Our school was going to hold a sports meeting. I knew what it to me, so I got up very early to prepare for it. I 53 ,I 54 myself of my promise and went on. 55 . On the first day I 56 fourth in the 1500m 57 because what I wanted most was the highlight of the sports 58 for their team. The competition 60 the 61 it. As the time approached, I felt quite race, but I was far from 52 51 running and jumping. When I was
meeting—250×8 relay race. I would run the last leg for my team. With a shot, the race began. All the students were was so 59 62 that I began to feel nervous. Before my turn came, my team was
others. Even worse, I almost dropped the stick when I was trying to was approaching the finish line, my legs 63
after that, there was nothing in my mind except to run as fast as possible. Just when I . Then my promise came to mind again and
64 me on. To my 66 their 68
, I was the first to cross the finish line! 67
, I had proved to myself and those who had often laughed at me that I am not .
at all! My classmates greeted me warmly and I hugged them tightly. I had won the prize as well as From the sports meeting, I learnt that sometimes things are not so difficult as they to be. Just try your best without fear and you might be surprised at the 51. A. mattered 52. A. exercised 53. A. tired 54. A. braved 55. A. determined 56. A. ended 57. A. satisfied 58. A. heading 59. A. difficult 60. A. failing behind 61. A. take 62. A. Then 63. A. gave in 64. A. cheered 65. A. joy 66. A. At last 67. A. bad 68. A. congratulations 69. A. expect 70. A. thing B. held B. tried B. working B. reminded B. worried B. got B. proud B. racing B. close B. leading B. hold B. But B. weakened B. urged B. expectation B. After all B. lazy B. respect B. choose B. final C. meant C. chose C. lazy C. encouraged C. confident C. came C. excited C. shouting C. heated C. falling behind C. pass C. Thus C. gave out C. guided C. surprise C. Above all C. slow C. support C. look C. result 70 . D. brought D. practiced D. discouraged D. told D. expectant D. ran D. happy D. cheering D. near D. catching up with D. catch D. Even D. gave off D. led D. relief D. As a result D. weak D. pride D. seem D. effort 69
第三部分：阅读理解（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 请认真阅读下列短文，从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡 上将该项涂黑。 A Few people realize that there is a big difference between formal English and informal English. Formal English is used for most writing, and often in public speaking and formal meetings. It pays close attention to grammar rules, because if we use proper grammar, our meaning is often more precise. Also, on important occasions, we do not want to appear uneducated or to offend (冒犯) others, so we are very careful about how we speak. Informal English is used in speaking or writing to our friends and family. It often does not pay such close attention to grammar rules, because when we speak or write to them, we want our words to flow quickly. Also, with our friends and family, we are usually not so worried about appearing uneducated or about offending them by how we write or speak. A big difference between formal and informal English is the use of contractions. A contraction is where we make a word shorter or where we put two words together and take away some of the letters. For example, instead of saying “do not”, many people say “don’t”. Using contractions in our speech is fine because it sounds natural, especially when we speak to our friends. In formal
writing, however, contractions are usually avoided because people might think that you have made a mistake, or that you do not know proper grammar. In the same way we might make words shorter, in informal English we often make sentences shorter as well. For example, if someone asks you your name, you will likely answer with one word: your first name. However, in formal English we usually use complete sentences. For example, we might write “My name is John”. In most speaking, we may not need to use every word in a sentence because the person we are speaking to will probably still understand us. In most writing, however, every word in a sentence must be written out in order to make sure that we can be understood. 71. When we use formal English, _______. A. we will offend others B. we will appear educated on important occasions C. we needn’t pay more attention to grammar rules D. we can express ourselves more directly and more quickly 72. What’s the meaning of the underlined word “precise”? A. clear B. direct C. puzzling D. simple 73. Contractions are best used when we are _______. A. speaking at a formal meeting C. speaking to our friends A. we do not care about grammar C. we can still be understood B Experience the Colorado River the Hualapai Way! River Runners offers the ONLY One Day Whitewater trip ANYWHERE at the GRAND CANYOU! Since1973，Hualapai River Runners has been conducting whitewater rafting journey to the Colorado River. Our experienced guides expertly sail along the river and share the history of the Canyon and the Hualapai people with you. Visitors experience the excitement of whitewater rapids and then stop to enjoy the impressive beauty of Travertine Falls and a tasty lunch．No charge for children 2 years and under. One-Day Trip Retail$249.00+$79.00(helicopter and round-trip ground transportation) Whitewater rafting tours begin in Peach Springs．Hualapai River Runners transports you to Diamond Creek, which is the starting point for the 37 mile rafting tour. Lunch is included and upon arrival at the rafting tour termination point(终点)，fly out of the Grand Canyon by helicopter （直升机）to Grand Canyon West． Two-Day Trip Retail$549.00+$79.00(helicopter and round-trip ground transportation) Two-day rafting trips with one night on the Colorado River. All supplies and meals are included. Two days in the Grand Canyon，on the Colorado River allows more time to explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Tours Include： ●Round-trip transportation from Peach Springs to the starting point and from the termination
B. speaking in public D. writing an application (申请) letter B. we do not want to sound stupid D. we don’t want to waste time
74. In speaking, we do not always use complete sentences because ______.
point back to Peach Springs． ●Snack, drinks and lunch(vegetarian meals available upon request) ●Waterproof dry bags for storing your cameras, sunscreen, dry clothes, etc． ●The helicopter part of transportation is weather permitting. If the helicopter transportation is cancelled because of bad weather, the raft will continue an additional two hours to South Cove and a maximum（最大量）$20.00 per customer will be given back. Special Website booking rate 15% off rafting in April 2010. So book now! Call us Toll Free Today! Tel: 1-888-868-9378 75. Where do whitewater rafting tours start? A. Travertine Falls B. Peach Springs C. Diamond Creek D. Grand Canyon West 76. We learn from the passage that _______. A. Hualapai River Runners provides dry clothes B. you will get $20 back if you are dissatisfied C. the trip is free of charge for children under 2 D. online booking has a better offer all year round 77. What is the purpose of the passage? A. To explore the Hualapai culture B. To attract people to the sights C One would have to be a fool to overlook (忽视)the importance of using positive(积极的) thinking for you rather than allowing negative thinking to work against you. In recent years, research in psychopharmacology (精神药理学) has proved what many people have known over the centuries: a positive attitude is good for you, good for your health, good for your wealth, good for everything. Researchers found that a positive attitude produces a specific chemical reaction which makes people feel better, while negative thinking results in a decline of hormone (荷尔蒙) and shuts down the immune (免疫的) system. This leads to illness and depression. Positive thoughts will make you feel better. Even if you must begin by literally forcing yourself to be positive (faking it, so to speak), it will become contagious (会传播的) and the positive thoughts will generate nice little chemicals and good feelings which will reinforce the positive thoughts. For example, if you force yourself to smile or laugh, even when you don't feel like smiling or laughing, if you keep at it for a few minutes, you will soon feel like it. Feelings can generate (导 致)thoughts, but thoughts can also generate feelings. Control your thoughts and you can control your feelings. Positive thinking is important in all aspects of our lives. There is probably no single factor more important in determining your success in achieving your career objectives than your own attitude. It's often been said that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. And in the office of militant (好战) negativism, the positive workers shine like gold. You cannot control external events, but you can learn to control your reaction to those events and thereby have a positive attitude and be happy. This vital key to success is totally within your control. Use it. 78. We can infer from the passage that . A. positive thinking can cure you of your diseases B. positive thinking can easily be generated by anyone
C. To explain how to make a rafting trip D. To introduce the history of the Colorado River
C. a decline of hormone may cause you to be depressed D. a specific chemical reaction is the cause of negative thinking 79. According to the passage, which of the following is true? A. Feeling and thoughts can generate each other. B. It's easier to control thoughts than to control feelings. C. Your success depends wholly on your attitude. D. Keeping smiling will surely make you successful. 80. Just like a one-eyed man in the land of the blind, you should A. control your feeling to what is happening to you B. be king in your office C. pay no attention to what is going on around you D. take positive attitude in the office of militant negativism 81. The best title to the passage is A. The Bad Effect of Negative Thinking C. Thinking: The Vital Way . B. Why Should People Think D. Positive Thinking Benefits People D For all dinner tables, a glass of milk seems to be a must. At least it was when I was growing up. It is widely believed that milk is a must in building strong bones and teeth. There’s no doubt that dairy products, especially milk, are high in protein and calcium, and Vitamin D and Vitamin A are added to most milk products. While it’s well known that our bones need calcium, some studies suggest that high calcium intake doesn’t necessarily lower a person’s risk for fractures（骨折）. A Harvard study found that people who drank two or more glasses of milk had no greater protection from breaking a bone than those who drank a glass or less a week. There is no doubt that we need calcium. Some anti-dairy supporters claim dairy products can lead to heart disease. Much of this claim is based on high-fat dairy products, like cheese and cream, which may indeed lead to some health problems. Some studies have linked high milk intakes with a risk of prostate cancer; this seems also to be caused by high-fat dairy products, but not by dairy products in general. Although milk has always been regarded as the most important thing we need for our bones, one of the most important things in strengthening bones and reducing the risk of osteoporosis （骨质疏松）is weight-bearing exercise, such as jogging, walking, and weight lifting. Perhaps we should think of dairy products as less like a nutrient and more like a food. If you like it, eat it. If not, find something else to eat. Some claims may not be completely true. When I eat cream, I’m not thinking about calcium, protein, or any such thing. I’m thinking it is delicious. 82.What is the best title for this passage? A. Milk: is it really necessary for children? C. Milk causes health problems. suggest that they ________. A. avoid milk with Vitamin D and Vitamin A added B. spend some time exercising C. take in as much calcium as possible
B. The disadvantages of drinking milk. D. Milk: is it really good for the body?
83. For people who want to reduce the risk of osteoporosis, we can infer that the writer may
D. drink more than two glasses of milk every day 84. Based on the passage, we learn the writer may agree that ________. A. milk is the most important thing that we need for our bones B. children should not be permitted to eat cream C. milk should be considered more like a food than a nutrient D. children should drink milk whether they like it or not 85. What can we learn from the passage? A. Some dairy products may harm our health. B. Milk has the highest level of protein of any food. C. The writer seldom drank milk when he was young D. People who drink milk every day are at a high risk of getting a heart disease. 第 II 卷（50 分） 第四部分：任务型阅读（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，共 10 分） 请认真阅读下列短文，并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。 注意：每个空格只填一个单词。 How to be a good listener Everyone loves a good listener. But there are more reasons to develop the skill of listening than to win hearts or popularity contests. Listening heals hurts and builds bridges. It gives us the ability to understand and empathize, to view the world from our own point. It can bring us wisdom over and above mere intelligence. But most importantly, it allows us to give the people around us the gifts they crave (渴望) most—a sense of worth. As it turns out, there’s more to good listening than just keeping quiet and allowing someone to speak. Effective listening is actually a combination of two key communication skills: listening and verifying (确认). Even when we’ve managed to hear a person’s entire message, we often interpret it wrong—according to our own understanding, experience, or prejudice. As an effective listener, your goal is to hear and absorb what another has to say…in exactly the way they mean it to be understood. Only then can you respond properly. This is much easier read than done, so here are a few helpful tips: 1. Give the speaker your full attention. Stop talking and remove all distractions. Turn off the TV, your phone, or computer. Watch your body language. The way you look at the speaker, or the way you stand or sit, makes a huge difference. The right listening body language communicates that we are listening openly and attentively, and puts the other person at ease. 2. Be patient. Not everyone is a gifted speaker. Some people take longer to find the right word to make a point. Others are too worried to get their message across properly. If necessary, ask the speaker to explain further. It will help him / her speak more exactly and it will help you hear and understand better. 3. Keep your emotions in check. If what someone is saying creates an emotional response in you, make an extra effort to listen carefully. When we’re angry, frightened or upset, we often miss key parts of what is being said.
4. Hold your fire. Don’t jump to conclusions immediately. A good listener doesn’t react until comprehension is complete. If you respond in a way that makes the other person defensive, even if you “win” the argument, you may lose something far more valuable. 5. Even if you think you understand. VERIFY. Never assume you got the message right. Pause, think about what was said, and then ask “Is this what you meant?” or “Am I understanding this right?” 6. Empathize. Take a moment to stand in the other person’s shoes, to look at the situation from his / her point of view…especially when you’re being told something personal or painful, or something you strongly disagree with. The more shoes you are able to successfully stand in within your life time, the less puzzled you’ll find your life and relationships to be. (87)__________ hurts. Building (88)___________. Allowing us to (89)___________ and empathize, and (86)________ of good listening viewing the world in an all-round way. Bringing us wisdom over and above mere intelligence. (90)_________ the people around us feel worthy. Components of effective listening Good listening consists of two key communication skills: (91) __________ and verifying. Listening to the speaker (93) ___________. Trying to be a (94) ___________ listener. (92)__________ to be a good listener Avoiding being affected by your emotions. Waiting before you take (95)_________. Verifying. Empathizing. 第五部分：单词拼写（共 15 小题, 每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 96.There are strong _____________(论据)against these measures. 97. I tried to fix the __________(设备)but I failed. 98. I’m sure that the word “friend” must ______(存在) in every language and in some ways it is a very easy word to understand. 99. He did the work under his teacher's ____________. (指导) 100. Take _________ (积极的)action and help make your neighborhood a better place to live in! 101. It may rain, but a_________ I shall finish the work today. 102. ---What’s our homework for today, Peter? ---Sorry, I wasn’t c__________ 103. You've been working all morning---you d __________a rest. 104. The fact that the 1 yuan fee goes to charity(慈善) may also encourage them to d_______ to good causes. 105. Once we are college students, we should learn to be i_______ of our parents' help. 106. He told me that the firm could not a________ to pay such large salaries. 107. On the way, a young man waved to me. I stopped and he asked me for a l_______. 108. As usual, the police will have a difficult time. They will be trying to keep order. It is always
the same on these o__________. 109. He’ll be away for two months. We are p______ of him. He will take part in an important race across the Atlantic. 110. The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago. R______ it was damaged by a visitor. 第六部分：书面表达（25 分） 你班最近就“中学生课余时间上网的利弊”召开了一次主题班会，同学们各抒己见，畅所 欲言，作为班长，请你根据下列信息，作总结性发言。 1、时间是自己的，提倡上网。 部分同学观点 2、网络使我们交流方便，获得国内外新知识及最新信息。 3、因特网丰富了学生的业余生活。 1、上网可以，但必须限时。 多数同学观点 2、多数人上网是玩游戏、聊天而不是学习。 3、个别同学因上网而荒废了学业。 班长自己的想法 ……
注意：1. 发言的开头已给出，不计入总词数。 2. 词数：150 左右。 Attention, please! I’m going to give you a summary of today’s discussion about whether we should go online in our spare time. _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________
江苏省盐城中学 2012—2013 学年度第一学期期中考试
第 II 卷（50 分）
第四部分：任务型阅读（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，共 10 分） 86_____________ 87_____________ 88_____________ 89_____________ 90_____________ 91_____________ 92_____________ 93_____________ 94_____________ 95_____________ 第五部分：单词拼写（共 15 小题, 每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 96_____________ 97_____________ 98_____________ 99_____________ 100_____________
101____________ 102____________ 103____________ 104____________ 105_____________ 106____________ 107____________ 108____________ 109____________ 110_____________ 第六部分：书面表达（25 分） Attention, please! I’m going to give you a summary of today’s discussion about whether we should go online in our spare time.
座位号： 高一英语期中答案 2012.11 听力 1-20 BACBA BCABC 26-30DBACC 46-50ACDBC 56-60 CADBC 75-77 BCB 61-65 ABCBC 78-81 CADD 87. Healing 66-70 ADBDC 82-85 DBCA 88. bridges 92. Ways/Tips ACBAC 31-35 ADBCB BABAC 36-40BADAC
单选 21-25 CDBBA 41-45 BCCAD 完型 51-55 CDABC 阅读 71-74 BACC
任务型 86 Effects/Advantages/ Benefits 89. understand 90. Making
93. attentively 单词拼写 96. arguments 100. positive 104. donate 108.occasions 书面表达
95. action 98. exist 102. concentrating 106.afford 110.Recently 99. guidance 103. deserve 107.lift
97. equipment 101.anyhow/anyway 105.independent 109.proud
Attention, please! I’m going to give you a summary of today’s discussion about whether we should go online in our spare time. Some students think we can go online in our spare time because we are free. Through the Internet, we can gain plenty of the newest knowledge and the latest news at home and abroad. What’s more, network offers us a convenient way to communicate with each other. The Internet makes our lives outside class colorful and various. On the other hand, most students partly agree to this idea. Going online is part of our daily life but they suggest a time limit. They’ve found that more students are playing computer games and chatting instead of studying their lessons. There’re also a few students who are often absent from school for days to go online. I think we should make proper use of the Internet. What's the most important is that as students we should put our hearts into our studies. That’s all. Thank you!
copyright ©right 2010-2020。