重点词的词形转换 violence 1.violent _________(n.） violently __________(adv.)
2.explode explosion ___________ (n.) harmless harmful 3. harm ________ (adj.）_____________(adj.)无害的
opment 4. develop _______________ (n.)
dependent independence 5. depend ____________(adj.) _____________ 独立的 existence 6. exist _________(n.) lessen little least 7. less ________(v.)________(最高级）________(原形) weight 8. weigh (v) weightless ___________(adj.)失重的__________(n.)
1. China is a _____________ country and it developing _____________ a lot these years. But with the has developed rapid ____________, more and more waste water development is poured into the rivers. (develop) 2.Air _______ everywhere and its ________ makes exists existence it possible for us to live on. (exist) widening 3. The road needs_________ as there is more and more traffic now. (wide) strengthen 4. We must do everything to__________ the government of the people, by the people and for the people. (strong) little 5. Sparing a _______ time to do some exercises will lessen the stress and help do better in your work. ______ (less)
1. They produced young generally by laying eggs. It’s generally believed that…一般认为… generally speaking 一般而言，概括来说
1) It’s generally believed that girls work harder than boys do. 2) Generally speaking, women cry more easily than men.
The naughty boy ___ to me that the hen that ___ D
there just now had___ two eggs the day before.
A. laid; laid; laid C. lied; laid; lain B. laid; lay; lain D. lied; lay; laid
2. Small clever animals, now with hands and feet, appeared and spread all over the earth.
散布, 传播，蔓延, 伸展，扩展
1) The news spread through the school very quickly. 2) There’s a desert spreading for hundreds of miles. 3) He spread out his arms to welcome us. 4) I spread a new cloth on the table.
How did the earth come into being(产生）?
Big Bang a solid _______ ball/globe
dust a cloud of _____
fire rock it exploded loudly with _____ and _____ atmosphere the earth’s ___________
cooled the earth ______ down
1. a timeline of the development of life water
1. small ________ in water plants
shellfish _________ and all sorts of fish 2.
green plants on land 3. small clever animals 10. hands and feet with ______________
4. insects (on land) ___________(on land and in water) amphibians 5.
6. forests 7._________ (on land) reptiles 8. dinosaurs (on land) mammals 9._________ (on land)
Unit4 课文填空 how No one knows exactly_1____the earth began. According to a widely accepted theory, the earth began with a “Big Bang”, it _2__exploded loudly and produced water vapor and many gases, making _3________ (make) the earth’s atmosphere. As the earth cooled on down, water appeared and stayed_4____ the surface. It was the that presence of water_5_____ allowed the earth to dissolve harmful it gases and acids into the oceans and seas, which made_6_______ possible for life to develop. First, the appearance of small plants encouraged the development of early shellfish and all sorts of fish. which Next, green plants began to grow on land, _7_____ were followed by land animals. So reptiles appeared for the first time. Later, However dinosaurs developed. _8_________, they suddenly disappeared. After that, mammals came into being. Finally, humans appeared and spread all over the earth. However, they are putting too much carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, making the earth too to live hot _9_________ (live) on. So whether life will continue on the earth will depend on_10________this problem can be solved. whether
1. 及时;终于 2. 轮到某人;接着 3. 阻止;制止 5. 既然 6. 爆发;突发
__________________ in time __________________ in one’s turn __________________ prevent ...from (doing)... __________________ now that __________________ break out
4. 感到高兴;感到兴奋 __________________ cheer up
7. 密切注视;当心;提防 __________________ watch out
8. 依赖；依靠 9. 四面八方 10. 摔倒；跌倒 11.lay eggs 12.give birth to 13.block out 15.cool down
______________________ depend on ______________________ in all directions ______________________ fall over ______________________ 下蛋
______________________ 挡住(光线) ______________________ 冷却下来
14 get the hang of ______________________ 掌握，熟悉；理解
1.One day，when a big fire __________ (发生) in broke out a tall building，people living there lost their in all directions heads and ran ________________ (四方奔逃). didn’t watch out 2.Some of them________________ (不当心)for the stairs and even _________ (摔倒). fell over in time 3.Luckily，the firemen arrived_________ (及时) and tried their best to save the people.
cooled the people down 4.They ______________________(使人们冷静下来) and soon ______________(熟悉,弄清)the situation. got the hang of 5. ______________(依靠,凭借)their fire control Depending on knowledge，the firemen quickly _____________ prevented _____________________(阻止了火势的蔓延). the fire from spreading 6.Then，they _________________ (接着) to save were in their turn the people who were trapped in the big fire.
7. _______________(由于)their help，the fire As a result of ______________ (没有伤害到)the people. did no harm to
8.Even those who are going to _____________ give birth to (产生,分娩)a baby didn’t get burnt. 9._________ (既然) nobody was badly hurt in Now that the fire，people began to_________ (感到振 cheer up 奋)a bit.
One day，when a big fire broke out in a tall building，people living there lost their heads and ran in all directions. Some of them didn’t watch out for the stairs and even fell over. Luckily, the firemen arrived in time and tried their best to save the people. They cooled the people down and soon got the hang of the situation. Depending on their fire control knowledge，the firemen quickly prevented the fire from spreading. Then, they were in their turn to save the people who were trapped in the big fire. As a result of their help, the fire did no harm to the people. Even those who were going to give birth to a baby didn’t get burnt. Now that nobody was badly hurt in the fire，people began to cheer up a bit.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。