四川省武胜县乐善中学 高三备课组 第一节: 近年来高考英语书面表达中的难句 1. We can pay a visit to the library、looking up information we need. 2. We can watch news programs on TV, read books or newspapers
in the evening. 3. I used to attend classes at school and deal with our homework in the day time. 4. I used to have to work even at weekends doing endless homework and attending classes. 5. I was walking along Park Road towards the east when an elderly man came out of the park on the other side of the street. 6. The next moment the car hit the man while he was crossing the road. 7. On the other side, where the playground used to be now stands another new building—our library. 8. At noon we had a picnic lunch in the sunshine. 9. After a short rest, we had great fun singing and dancing, telling jokes or stories. 10. Then the head of the farm showed us around the farm. 11. The other day my brother and I went to the cinema by bicycle. 12. My brother was riding with me sitting on the seat behind. 13. Hope you don’t have to wait as long as we did. 14. I studied in Guangming Primary School from 1984 to 1990.
15. The main subjects I studied at school included Chinese, maths, English, physics, chemistry and computer. 16. Last year I won first prize in the school computer competition. 17. After you enter the park by the main gate, walk straight on till you come to a stream. Cross the stream and turn right. After walking for a while you’ll come to a hill. Walk round to the other side of the hill. Then you’ll see a lake. 18. I have an announcement to make. 19. The students union is going to hold a party on Saturday evening, August 15, to welcome our friends from the United States. 20. Remember to wrap up the small gift, sign your name and write a few words of good wishes. 21. There will be music, dancing, singing, games and exchange of gift. 22. One day my parents went to work in the fields taking my little sister and Ah Fu along. 23. She was trying to pick a flower when she fell into the river. 24. They saw Ah Fu swimming towards the bank carrying my little sister. 25. At eight he became a member of the diving team in Guangdong Province. 26. He studied hard at school and trained hard for five years before he came to the national team. 27. It was pretty hard on the children of the village who had to go to school in other villages which were all far away.
28. The teachers had finished middle school education before they returned to teach here. 29. The pupils are divided into five different classes, in which six subjects are taught. 30. Education is free for all children in the village. 31. 60% of the students are against the idea of entrance fees. 32. They believe a public park should be free of charge. 33. Charging entrance fees will no doubt keep some people away. 34. 40% of the students think that fees should be charged because you need money to pay gardeners and workers, and to buy plants and young trees. 35. They suggest fees should be charged low. 第二节: 有关举行各种活动、晚会、讲演 1. There is going to be a party for the Australian friends. It will be held in Room 302 at 7:30 tomorrow evening. 2. Wang Hao, a professor from Beijing University, will give us a lecture on space science at the Children’s palace at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. 3. There is going to be a report on the development of the world computers at the Youth Palace at 9:00 am, May 24. 4. There is going to be an English speech contest in the school meeting hall at 3:00 pm March 12. 5. The Student Union will hold an exhibition on paintings in Room 402. It will last a week, that is, from April 9 to April 15.
6. There is going to be celebration on Teachers’ Day in the school meeting hall at 2:30 pm, Friday September 9. 7. There is going to be a celebration on March 8 in order to praise the women teachers of our school for their great devotion in the past years. It will be held in the roof garden of the main building at 7:30 pm, Wednesday March 7 th. 8. In order to improve our English studies, there is going to be an English evening. It will be held in Meeting Hall 2 at 7:00 pm, Thursday May 24 th. 9. There is going to be a get-together between the Canadian and Chinese friends at the Youth Palace at 3:00 pm, Tuesday February 4 th. 10. There is going to be a party for the old in Wan Xia Holiday Village at 9:00 am, Monday September 28 th. 11. There is going to be a get –together for celebrating New Year’s Day on the playground at 2:40 pm, Saturday December 31 st. 12. There is going to be a celebration on Mother’s Day in order to praise their devotion of bringing up children in the past years. It will be held in
Jin Gu Holiday Village at 3:00 pm, Monday May 5 th. 13. Mr. Green, a professor from New York University, is going to give us a lecture on how to protect us from Aids. It will be given at the Children’s Palace at 8:00 am Sunday August 17 th. 14. Romio and Julie, one of Shakespeare’s famous plays, will be put on at the capital Theatre from tomorrow.
15. Titanic, a world-famous film, will be shown at the People’s Cinema from June 2 nd. 16. There will be a party celebrating the old scientist on his ninety’s birthday in Room 103 at 10:00 am, Wednesday February 15. 17. There is going to be a football game between No. 20 Middle School and our school at 10:00 am, Sunday May 14. 18. A terrible fire broke out at Hong Xin Hotel at 3:00 am, Friday April 13. 19. Mrs White, an expert from the World Climate Organization, will give us a lecture on the rapid changes of the green house effect. It will be given at the school science centre at 9:00 am, Saturday May 23. 20. The Student Union will hold a competition of singing on the playground at 2:30 pm, Saturday May 20. 第三节：涉及时间状语表达的句型 1. The other day Tom was walking along a river when he heard cries for help. 2. One morning Jack was on the point of getting in the wheat in the field when he caught sight of something strange flying overhead. 3. One afternoon Tom was on his way home when he saw a bird struggling on the grass. 4. One evening the family were watching TV when there was a blackout. 5. One night Peter was burying himself in doing his lessons when he felt the floor shaking slightly.
6. A few days ago Mary came across an old friend of hers and they greeted each other. 7. The other day Alice was taken to a holiday village where she enjoyed herself very much. 8. One summer night the girl was playing the piano when the phone began ringing. 9. One Saturday afternoon John was walking in the street when a strange car stopped in front of him. 10. One Friday evening the farmer was about to leave his house when he found his car stolen. 11. The next morning the Canadian friends left Hong Kong for Beijing. 12. The next afternoon I received a letter from Johnson. 第四节：介词短语表达时间和地点 1. At the party we can enjoy some wonderful programs, such as singing, dancing and short plays. 2. At the evening the Whites and their daughter will give us some wonderful performances. 3. At the meeting Mary will tell us how she can manage to learn mathematics so well. 4. During the discussion, everyone can express himself freely about what he is interested in. 5. During the visit you will see great changes having taken place in the past five years.
6. During your stay, you’ll be shown around the school library, the school computer rooms and the school dining-hall. 7. In class everyone is only allowed to express himself in English instead of his mother tongue. 8. During your tour the guide will tell you something wonderful about how this tower came into being. 9. During your visit the headmaster will tell you something about the rapid development of our school in the past ten years. 10. At the party Liu Ying will perform Liang Zhu, a famous Chinese song by playing the Chinese violin. 11. At the meeting the headmaster made a speech, singing high praise for Li Ming’s unselfish fine quality and he called on us to learn from her noble spirit. 第五节： 表达方位和位置 1. The United States lies between two oceans – The Atlantic and Pacific. North of it is Canada and south of it is Mexico. 2. The holiday village lies to the east of Wan Hai Tower, one of the four most famous towers in China. 3. The man-made lake lies northeast of the hill and southeast of the tower. 4. The forest is about 80 miles west of Chengdu. 5. At the party Li Ping sat on the opposite side of Jenny. 6. At the evening Rose was seated next to Maria. 7. On the front wall hangs a portrait of the world-famous general.
8. In the middle of the classroom were some teachers attending the class. 9. At the back of the school there is a polluted river, giving dirty smell in summer. 10. In the front of the school, there is a beautiful garden where the students can have a rest after class. 第六节：介词短语、介词+ing 形式 1. After finishing middle school Liu Xin went to college in Guangzhou. 2. After finishing high school Jack worked as a policeman. 3. After finishing college, Jim went to the country to help train countryside teachers. 4. Shortly after he left the army, Martin served as a manager in a shop. 5. Before going to college, the boy worked as a postman. 6. Before the test they got well prepared for it. 7. At the age of twenty Jim won a national prize for mathematics at college. 8. After leaving school the boy taught himself college physics. 9. It wasn’t long before he was forced to leave school because of poverty. 10. As soon as he sat down, a worker came up with a sign which read ―Wet Paint‖. 11. No sooner had he hoped to explain than Peter was taken away by force. 第七节：各种状语和状语从句 1. All the students of Senior Grade Three are required to be there on time. 2. The teacher told me to pay much attention to my handwriting in my
studies later. 3. If you have any trouble, please ask me for help. 4. I’m very sorry to have troubled you so much. 5. I’m so sorry that I have made such a careless mistake. 6. All my teachers praised me for my little progress. 7. She was a lady in her early / late thirties. 8. I asked him if he agreed with what I said at the meeting. 9. We were told to get everything ready for the college entrance examination. 10. Hearing the good news, he couldn’t help letting out a cry of joy. 11. The farmers spent half a year building this man-made lake. 12. It took them half a day to get rid of all the rubbish from the river bank. 13. The engineer showed us how to operate the computer of a type. 14. Helped by my friends I came to realize my mistake and decided to give it up. 15. With the help of the villager, we had no trouble in finding her address. 16. When he returned home, Tom was surprised to find great changes had taken place in his home town. 17. After going two crossings, you’ll catch sight of a post office at the back of which is the Friendship hotel. 18. The book was so interesting that he couldn’t tear himself away from it. 19. Before we knew it, it was time for us to get back.
20. The running car hit the old man before he could get out of the way.
1. Would you like to join us? 2. Would you like to come to the party? 3. Will you please give me some advice on how to improve my English study? 4. I wonder if you can give me some advice on to lose weight. 5. If you’d like to, please go this way and you can get to the Children’s Palace. 6. If you are interested, you can write a letter to the editor. 7. Thank you very much for your help. 8. I’m very thankful to you for your valuable books. 9. I hope you will have a good time at the party. 10. You are welcome to the English evening. 11. By the way, remember to take your notebooks so that you can take notes during the lecture. 12. I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon. 13. I’m eager to receive your letter soon. 14. It’s very kind of you to send me such wonderful stamps. 15. The man is taking charge of the engineering. 16. The teachers are going to attend the training course. 17. It is free for the children to go to school.
18. They went to cinema by bike with the younger brother sitting at the back of the bike. 19. He took away the book by mistake. 20. Go straight along the street and you can see the bus stop. 21. She happened to see me in the hospital. 22. I really want to promote the students’ ability of writing. 23. In the future we get the free medical care. 24. It’s necessary to solve the problem. 25. What I said can help you to deal with this problem soon.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。