I have seen amazing things
Words preview citizen n. 公民; 居民; 市民 typist n. 打字员 typewriter n. 打字机 postage n. 邮资 postcode n. 邮政
编码 button n. 纽扣; 按钮 instant n. 瞬间; 片刻 adj. 立即的; 立刻的
Words preview receiver n. 接收器; 电话听筒 dustbin n. 垃圾箱 ecology n. 生态; 生态学 greedy adj. 贪婪的;贪心的 swallow vt. 吞下; 咽下 material n. 原料; 材料 recycle vt. 回收利用; 再利用
Words preview goods n. 货物 representative n. 代表; 典型人物 adj. 典型的 settlement n. 定居; 解决 motivation n. 动机
Scan the passage in paragraphs, then answer the following questions
Read Para 1. and answer:
1. What is the space station like?
It is an enormous round plate.
2. What was inside of the space station?
an exhibition There was ____ _________ of the most inventions up-to-date ___________ of the 31st century. .
Read Para2. and fill the blanks.
3. People send messages by using a ___________. They just look like ____ thoughtpad metal place _________.You _______ the metal band ribbons over your head, _____ your mind,press clear ____ think the sending button, _______ your message and it’s sent instantly.
Read Para3.Do the “True or False”.
4. People used to dispose waste in dustbins .
5. A giant machine can turn all the rubbish into recycled materials.
Read Para4 and answer:
6. Where will manufacturing take place in the future? On the space station.
7. Who will do the manufacturing ?
8. How do the robots work?
A group of engineers programme robots to perform tasks in space. The companies have to train their representatives to live and work in space settlements. They have to monitor the robots and productions.
Skim the passage, then answer the following question
1.How many types of inventions did Li Qiang visit? 2.What are they?
A.Communication, robots and waste disposal B. Robots, manufacturing and communication C. communication, waste disposal and manufacturing
I visited three of the most up-to-date inventions in the 31st century. _________ thoughtpad The first is a “——————”，which is used to send message. machine The second is a ________ which waste swallows all the ______ available. change Our third stop shows the _______ that have happened to work practices. Manufacturing no longer _________ ___________ take place on the earth but on space station ______.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。