基本含义 can 特殊含义
1. 表一般的能力 3.can 用于肯定句表示理论上的可能性， 译为“有 Mary can swim. 时，常常，往往会”Even experts can mak
e mistakes. 2. 表示许可或请求允许 4. 用于固定句型 向对方请求许可 cannot/couldn’t （help/choose） but do 只好，不 Can/Could/ May/Might I …… 得不 肯定回答 Yes, you can/may can’t wait to do sth 否定回答 No, you can’t /may not/ can’t help doing sth mustn’t/ you’d better not cannot/ couldn’t (can/could never) + 形容词副词比 较级 表示肯定，最高级的概念 cannot (never)…… enough/ too much 无论怎样 也不为过，越…越好 5.could 用于虚拟语气 could have done 本能够做 实际上没做到 1. 表 可 能 性 He might be at 3.may/might well do 完全有理由 may/might as well do 最好，不如 home. 他可能在家 Our holidays were ruined by the weather ; we might just as well have stayed at home. 2.请求对方许可 May/Might I……? 08 全国） Liza may well not want to go on the trip—she hates travelling. 4 .表祝愿 May you be happy! 5. 表示虚拟语气 might have done 本可以做实际 没做 mightn’t have done _______ 6. 表推测 1. 表必须， 必要 （mustn’t________） 2. 表偏偏，偏要，指发生与说话人的愿望相反或 Must I …? 令人不愉快的事情或表示一定要 肯定 Yes, you must. 否 定 No, you Naturally, after I told her what to do ,my daughter needn’t/ you don’t have to. must go and do the opposite. 3. 表示肯定推测 1. 表示劝告， 建议， 命令 （ought 3. 表示明显的结果或合理的推断，且与所期待的 to ） 事几乎是事实。 --Turn off the TV, Jack , -- When can I come for the photos ? I need them shouldn’t you be doing your tomorrow afternoon. homework now? -- They _____ be ready by 12.pm. --Mun,just ten more minutes. 4. 用 于 I’m surprised that….., You can’t 2. 表示应该做且有一种道义上 imagine…… , It’s strang 等句型后表示惊讶， 惋惜， 的责任 忧虑 --You ought to have given them You can’t imagine that a top student should have some advice. failed in the college entrance examination. --So ____________________( 确 5.用于虚拟语 should/ought to have done 本不应该 实如此)，but I was too busy? 做但实际上做了
1. 用于第一，三人称表示征求对方 3. 用于各种人称表示立法，规章，法令，预言等 意见 Being examined twice a year is the rule that every Shall I/we…… Shall he /they… driver shall obey in this city. 2. 用于第二， 三人称表示说话人 No student ______ go out of the school campus after 对对方的命令，许诺或威胁 , 10:00 at night without permission. 命令 If you take good care of my camera, you shall keep it with you during your holiday. 1. 表将来时， 可表示说话人临时 3.用于各种人称表意志，决心，意愿等 做出的决定 If you will listen, I will tell you how to deal with the --Did you tell him about the problem. result? 4. 表经常性的习惯，倾向（过去的习惯）would --Oh, no, I forgot. I _____ her now. He will sit there hour after hour looking at the traffic 2. Will /Would you 表请求 go by.
1. 用来提出请求 3. 用来提出看法 Would you please look over my Papa wouldn’t allow it. essay? I’m sure she wouldn’t mind your going. 2. 用来请出问题 4、用来提出意愿 Let’s fix a day. Would Sunday I’d go there with you. night suit you? II. 五年高考题 情态动词（共 6 题） 2011 34. ---I left my handbag on the train, but luckily someone gave it to a railway official. ---How unbelievable to get it back! I mean, someone ______ it. A. will have stolen B. might have stolen C. should have stolen D. must have stolen
would 2010 2009 25. ---I haven’t got the reference book yet, but I’ll have a test on the subject next month. ---Don’t worry. You shall have it by Friday. 22. -- Ann is in hospital. -- Oh, really? I didn't know. I will go and visit her. 28. He did not regret saying what he did but felt that he could have expressed it differently. 2008 2007 2006 35. --- I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have shouted at you the other day. --- Forget it. I was a bit out of control myself. 22. --- She looks very happy. She must have passed the exam. --- I guess so. It’s not difficult after all. 21. --- I think I’ll give Bob a ring. --- You should . You haven’t been in touch with him for ages.
-----What’s the matter with the man hanging his head there? ------Well, if you _____know, he was caught stealing my bike. A. must B. may C. can D. shall 2. Peter ______ be really difficult at times even though he’s a nice person in general. （辽宁卷） A. shall B. should C. can D. must 1.
3. It is hard to say what kind of person he is. Sometimes he is very friendly; at other times he ___be very cold. A. can B. must C. will D. shall 4. If the first few sentences of your application letter fail to win the readers’ attention, the rest of the letter_______ not be read at all . A. must B. shall C. might D. can 5. --- What do you think of the American singer Lady Gaga’s performance? --- Too crazy, but if she______come to China to hold concerts, I would buy tickets for her live show. A. would B. could C. should D. might 6. --- Are you going to find a job back in your hometown? --- Well, I haven’t decided yet. I ______ find some other choices. A. would B. must C. should D. might
IV. 情态动词+have done 情态动词+have done Must have done can have done/ can’t have done could have done
用法 对过去发生的行为进行推测 “一定，想必做了某事” 对过去发生的行为的怀疑和 不肯定， 通常用在否定句疑问 句中“可能做过某事” (1) 用 于 肯 定 句 “ 可 能 已 经 … ” 否定句表“不可 能已经…” (2) 表过去没有实现的可能 性“本来可以…”
例句 It must have rained last night, for the road is quite muddy. Can he have gone to his aunt’s?
may/ might have done
might have done
It was Mr Wang who went by just now. He couldn’t have gone to Beijing. If I could have told you about cultural differences between Italy and the UK, I would have. You could have done better, but you were careless. 对过去发生的行为的推测 “也 It’s too late. He may have 许已经 … ”一般只用于肯定 gone to bed. 句，否定句，不用于疑问句。 might 表语气更加不肯定 (1)“也许已经…” You should not have swum in (2) “本来应该或可以做某事” that area. You might have 含轻微的责备 been eaten by a shark. You might have given him more help, though you were busy. “本来应该做某事” 实际没 You ought to have done this 做 exercise more carefully. 肯定时表本来需要做确未做， You needn’t have taken a taxi 否定时表本不必做却做了某 here, for it was very near to 事 my house.
should（not）have done ought (not) to have done Need (not) have done
1.（2011·江西卷）We _____John’s name on the race list yesterday but for his recent injury【D】
A.will put B. will have put C. would put D. would have put 2.（2011·陕西卷）I__________through that bitter period without your generous help. 【A】 A. couldn’t have gone B. didn’t go C. wouldn’t go D. hadn’t gone 3.（2011·福建卷）——Pity you missed the lecture on nuclear pollution。 ——I it, but I was busy preparing for a job interview.【D】 A.attended B.had attended C.would attend D.would have attended 4. Thank you for all your hard work last week. I don’t think we ______ it without you. （山东卷） A. can manage B. could have managed C. could manage D. can have managed 5. I was really anxious about you. You ______home without a word. A. mustn’t leave B. shouldn’t have left C. couldn’t have left D. needn’t leave 6. He hesitated for a moment before kicking the ball, otherwise he _____ a goal. A. had scored B. scored C. would score D. would have scored 7. It is hard for me to imagine what I would be doing today if I _____in love at the age of seven, with the Melinda Cox Library in my hometown. A. wouldn’t have fallen B. had not fallen C. should fall D. were to fall 8. -----What’s the matter with Peter? ----He was seen crying when he was coming out of the teacher’s office. He ____ by the teacher. A. may be scolded B. should have been scolded C. must be scolded D. must have been scolded 9. They must have been enjoying themselves there, otherwise they _____ so long. A. can’t have stayed B. wouldn’t have stayed C. needn’t have stayed D. couldn’t stay 10. -----Mummy, I have broken my train. -----I told you so. You ____ on it. A. mustn’t have ridden B. couldn’t ride C. shouldn’t have ridden D. needn’t ride 11. As it turned out to be a small birthday party, you_______so formally. A. needn’t dress up B. didn’t need have dressed up C. did not need to dress up D. needn’t have dressed up V. 高考题及模拟题精选 1. -----Is John coming by train? -----He should, but he ______not. He likes driving his car. A. must B. can C. need D. may 2. It has been announced that candidates _____remain in their seats until all the papers have been collected. A. can B. will C. may D. shall 3. -----I heard they went skating in the mountains last winter. -----It _____true because there was little snow there. A. may not be B. won’t be C. couldn’t be D. mustn’t be 4. When the old man was alive, he ______ sit for hours at the door. A. would B. could C. must D. might 5. I’ve decided to take the job and I ______ change my mind. A. mustn’t B. can’t C. won’t D. may not
6. (NMET2008 全国 II) Liza ___ well not want to go on the trip --- she hates traveling.
7. You can’t imagine that a top student ____have failed in the college entrance examination.
8. Thank you for giving me a hand. I _____in the experiment without your valuable help. A. have failed B. will fail C. would have failed D. must have failed
9. His failure in the experiment suggested that he _____his teacher’s proper instructions. A. should not have followed B. should not follow C. mustn’t have followed D. hadn’t followed
II.虚拟语气 (The Subjunctive Mood)
虚拟语气多用在虚拟条件句中， 表示假设的情况在客观上是完全不存在的 （即与现在或过去的事实刚好相反） ， 或者是实现的可能性很小（即与将来的事实很可能相反） 。如果假设的情况是完全可能发生的，这种句子就不 能看作是虚拟条件句，而应该作为真实条件句来处理，要用陈述语气。 下面举两个例子，对这两种条件句作一比较。 1. 2. If it rains tomorrow, I shall stay at home.如果明天下雨，我就呆在家里。 If it should rain tomorrow, I shall stay at home.万一明天下雨，我就呆在家里。
例 1 是真实条件句，表示下雨的可能性很大（比如说，根据气象预报，明天有雨） 。 例 2 是虚拟条件句，表示下雨的可能性很小（比如说，根据气象预报，明天天晴） 。 该语法主要用于 if 条件状语从句，也可用于主语从句、表语从句、宾语从句等。 通常有三种情况： ①与过去事实相反。 （过去虚拟） ②与现在事实相反。 （现在虚拟）
③与将来事实可能相反。 （将来虚拟） “后退一步法” ①与过去事实相反， 在从句中用 had done 形式表示。 ②与现在事实相反， 用 did/ were
形式表示。 ③与将来事实可能相反，用 did/ were/ should/ were to do 形式表示。 I. 虚拟语气在 if 条件句中的用法
1. 表示与现在事实相反，谓语动词的主要形式如下： 1) If I were you, I shouldn't do that. 2) We would go with you if we had time.
3) We could ask him if he were here. 4) If I knew his telephone number, I would ring him up. 条件从句 主句
(be) no music, the world would (know) her phone number, I would ring
(be) very dull. (ring) him now.
If I knew
2.表示与过去事实相反，谓语动词的主要形式如下： 1) If he had seen you yesterday, he would have asked you about it. 2) If you had come earlier, you would (might) have met him. 3) I would have called you if I had known your phone number. 条件从句 主句
If I had known If we had had
(know) that you were coming, I would have picked you up (pick up) you at the airport. (have) enough rain last year, we would have gained (gain) a good harvest.
3.表示与将来事实可能相反，谓语动词的主要形式如下： 1) If it should rain, the crops would be saved. 2) If it were to snow tomorrow, they would not go out. 3) If it rained tomorrow, we would not go out. 条件从句 主句
If it should/ snowed/ were to snow If the sun rose/ should rise/ were to rise Note:①
(snow) tomorrow, our plan would be postponed (rise) in the west, I would change
(change) my mind.
省略连词 if。在书面语中，如果虚拟条件句中有 were, had 或 should，可以 if 把省略而把 这几个词放到主语之前构成主谓倒装：例如： 1. If he should come ( Should he come 2. If I were you ( Were I you ), tell him to ring me up. ), I would not do it.
3. If he had been more careful (Had he been more careful ), such mistakes could have been avoided. 4. If I had worked hard ( Had I worked harder 5. If time were to go back ( 6. If it should be fine tomorrow ( Note: ② If you had another go, you would succeed. (would 表示必然结果) If you had another go, you could succeed.（could 表示能够） If you had another go, you might succeed.（might 表示可能的结果） 用括号里的单词的正确形式填空。 1. If you 2. I 3. If you 4. If Dr. Smith 5. If I (get) married in Italy, you (ask) my parents for help if I (expect) to give a present to your guests. (be) you. (see) my cousin John. (take) some pictures before the Eiffel Tower. (ask) him for a signature. (do) the work much better. (get) to Beijing one day, she (visit) the Forbidden City, where the emperors once ), I would have surely succeeded. ), I would work double hard. ), we would go for an outing.
(come) to my house yesterday, you (travel) to Paris, he (meet) Andy Lau some day, I
6. Given more time, Ben 7. If Su Yang lived. 根据括号中所给中文完成句子。 1. 2. If you
（如果我受到你的信） ， I would have started off two days ago. (有任何问题)，please don’t hesitate to ask your teacher.
3. 4. If it hadn’t been for the snow, we
(要是我女儿没那么忙)，she would come to help you. (能早点到达了)。 (会演奏得好跟多)。
5. If she knew as much about music as you do, my daughter
1. If she had worked harder, she _____ . A. would succeed B. had succeeded C. should succeed D. would have succeeded
2. If my lawyer _____ here last Saturday, he _____me from going. A. had been; would have prevented C. were; would prevent B. had been; would prevent D. were; would have prevented
3. If he ______ , he _____ that food. Luckily he was sent to the hospital immediately. A. was warned; would not take C. would be warned; had not taken B. had been warned; would not have taken D. would have been warned; had not taken
4. I didn't see your sister at the meeting. If she _____, she would have met my brother. A. has come B. did come C. came D. had come
5. You didn't let me drive. If we _____ in turn, you _____ so tired. A. drove; didn't get C. were driving; wouldn't get B. drove; wouldn't get D. had driven; wouldn't have got
6. _____ it rain tomorrow, we would have to put off the visit to the Yangpu Bridge. (1994) A. Were B. Should C. Would D. Will
7. _____ I be free tomorrow, I could go with you. A. Could B. Should C. Might D. Must
8. _____ your letter, I would have written back two days ago. A. If I received B. Should I received C. Had I received D. If I could have received
9. Should it rain, the crops _____. A. would be saved B. would have been saved C. will be saved D. had been saved
10. If I _____ you, I would try again. A. am B. was C. were D. be
11. _____ , all the students would hear. A. If the teacher had spoken louder C. Had the teacher spoken louder B. If the teacher will speak louder D. If the teacher spoke louder
12. Mr Brown _____ a house if he had enough money. A. will buy 13. B. would buy C. bought D. has bought
_____ I known he needed money so badly, I might have managed to help him. B. When C. If D. Had
有时候条件句所表示的动作与主句所表示的动作发生的时间是不一致的 （如一个是过去发生的， 一个是现在发 生的） ，这时候动词的形式要根据具体的时间来调整。
1. If you
the doctor’s advice (then), you
all right now.
如果你那时听了医生的话，你现在就好了。 2. If you the doctor’s advice , you all right then.
如果你那时听了医生的话，你那时就好了。 3. If you them more, the crops growing more better.
如果你给庄稼多浇些水，它们会长的更好。 4. If I French, I able to interpret for your French friends.
假如我以前学过法语，现在我能给你的法国朋友当翻译了。 5. If you ill for so many days, we you go to the battlefront.
要不是你病了好几天，我们会让你上前线的。 6. If you my advice, you what to do now.
如果你曾采纳我的建议，现在你就会知道该怎么办了。 7. If I you to the hospital at once, you in danger now.
当时要不是我立即把你送到了医院，现在你恐怕还在危险之中。 8. 如果你当时听了我的话，现在就能完成这份工作了。
二．含蓄条件句(Sentences of Implied Condition)
有时，假设的情况不是通过虚拟条件句表示出来，而是通过上下文或其它方式来表示。 With, without, but for, otherwise 和 or 构成虚拟。(but for 要不是) With more money, I Without sunlight, people’s life Without your help, I But for your help, I _ But for water, it I’m too busy now, otherwise/or I 1.Such mistakes 2.He 3.I (help) more people in need. (be) different from today. (fail). _(not finish) the work. (be) impossible to live in the desert. (help) you do the work. . (if we had been more careful). you more help, but he was so busy ( if he hadn't been so busy). before, but I have been ill . (if I hadn't been ill, I would have written to you). (take) part in the parade.（If I had not been ill that day）
4. I was ill that day. Otherwise, I would 5. But for John, we ______ the match last week. A. would have lost B. would lose C. had lost
6.What would you do with a million dollars? 如果你有一百万美元，你怎么办？ 该句相当于 What would you do if you had a million dollars?
1. wish 后的宾语从句：从句中的动词根据时间可采用不同的形式，参见虚拟条件句：
1). I wish I were 2). We wish we paid 3). I wish he would
as strong/clever/young as you. (But I am not.) more attention to our pronunciation. try. the answer.(But I don't know the answer.) the answer.(But I didn't.)
(be) (pay) (will)
4). I wish I knew 5). I wish I
6). I wish I _____ you yesterday? A. seen B. did see C. had seen D. were to see
7). I wish the train _____ so late; then I could have got home before breakfast. A. hadn't arrived B. didn't arrive C. wouldn't arrive D. mustn't arrive
8). I wish I ________ to repair the bike, for I only made it worse. A. had tried B. hadn't tried C. tried D. didn't try
2. Would rather(宁愿)，would prefer(希望)后面的宾语从句中 表示与现在事实或将来可能相反愿望时，谓语动词用过去时，表示过去未能实现的愿望时，谓语动词就用过去 完成时。 I would rather he would come next Saturday. I would prefer he wouldn’t stay there for long. 3.表示要求，命令，建议的虚拟语气。 宾语从句。常见动词： 一个坚持，两个命令，三个建议，四个要求。即 1).insist 2）. order, command 3）. advise, suggest, propose 4）. demand, require, request, desire
这些动词后面的宾语从句要使用虚拟语气用法。 即从句中的动词 使用 should + 动词原形， 或者将 should 省略。 1）.We propose that the house should be repaired (repair). 2）.The general commanded that the target should be fired (fire) at. 3）.They requested that we should sit (sit) down and have a cup of tea. 4）.We desire that he should be given (give) a chance. 5）.The rules require that players should wear(wear) tennis shoes on the court(网球场). 6）.The editor insisted that we should change the title of the book. 7）.We advise that steps be taken (take) at once. 8）.I suggest that we (should) hold a meeting tonight. 9）.He ordered that all (should) take part in the work. 10）.They insisted that we (should) begin the work at once. Note 1: insist 作“坚决认为(该怎么做)”时，用此句型；如作“坚决认为(是怎么回事)”时，则不要求如此： 1）.He insisted that he (should) go instead of me. 2) He insisted that you were wrong. ( )1.Mr Smith ordered that the work _____ at once. A. do ( B. did C. was done D. be done
)2.The guard at the gate insisted that everybody ____the rules. A. obeyed B. obey C. will obey D. would
"should"+动词原形"： ㈠.it is desired/suggested/requested/ordered/proposed that 等结构后的主语从句： 1).It is requested that Mr Smith should give a performance at the Party. 2).It is desired that we (should) get everything ready by tonight. 3).It was arranged that they(should) leave the following week. 4).It has been decided that the meeting (should) be postponed (put off) till next Saturday. ㈡. suggestion, proposal, order, plan, idea 等后面的表语从句和同位语从句： 1).My suggestion is that we (should) send a few comrades to help them. My suggestion is that a few comrades (should) be sent to help them. 2).My idea is that we (should) do the work ourselves. 3).What do you think of Xiao Yang's proposal that we (should) put on a play at the English evening? 1. The young man insisted that he _____ nothing wrong and ____ free. A. did; set B. had done; should be set C. do; be set D. had done; must be set
2. Mother suggested that I _____ my homework first before watching TV. A. did B. do C. shall do D. have done
3. My suggestion was that the meeting _____ off still next week. A. to put B. be put C. should put D. be putting
4. The commander ordered that the wounded _____ to hospital right away. A. to be sent B. be sent C. send D. should send
5. The order came that the medical supplies _____ to the village soon. A. would be sent B. should send C. be sent D. must be sent
6. The suggestion has been made _____ the basketball game _____ put off. A. for; to B. that; be C. which; should be D. to; being
7. They requested that he ______ on the radio. A. spoke B. speaks C. speak D. would speak
8. The teacher demanded that the exam _____ before eleven. A. must finish B. would be finished C. be finished D. must be finished
9. She made the demand that she _____ at once. A. leave 4. 在句型 It is necessary/important/strange/ that...It is a pity/a shame/no wonder/ that... 等结构后的主语从句： Note:这时 should+动词原形的意思常常是“竞会”。 1. It is necessary that he (should) be sent there at once. 2. It is important that we (should) unite with all that can be united in the struggle. 3. It is strange that she should have failed to see her own shortcomings.
D. to be left
4. It is quite natural that such fears should arise. 5. It is a great pity that he should be so foolish. 5.一些习惯句型中： (一) It is (high) time 后的定语从句中通常也需要用虚拟语气： 1. It is time that we went /should go to bed. 2. It is time we went home. (二) 用在 if only 引起的感叹句中（意思为要是什么就好了） ，有时还可以省略 only： 1. If only we 2. If only the letter 3. If only I 4. If (only) they 5. If only he 6. If only I 7. If only I 8. If only the rain it! here now. yesterday. as strong as you. a bird. . to their advice! in time! 当初我们要是听从他们的建议就好了。 那封信要是及时到达就好了。 我要是没弄丢它就好了。 要是他们现在在这里可就好了。 昨天他要是来了那就好了。 我要是和你一样健壮该多好啊。 我如果是一只鸟就好了。 要是雨会停止该多好！
(三)由 as if 或 as though 引导的状语或表语从句可以用陈述语气表示符合事实的情况，也可以用虚拟语气表示 与事实不符或与事实相反的情况。 When a pencil is partly in a glass of water, if looks as if it were broken. The teacher treats the student as if he I felt as though we her own child.
each other for years.
It looks as if it might rain. 天看上去好像要下雨。 （不大可能下雨） 对比：He looks as if he is young. 看样子他好像很年轻。 （他就是年轻） He looks as if he were young. 看样子他好像很年轻。 （实际上他不年轻） 1. John talked as if he ______ all the work himself but in fact Harry and Lily did most of it. A. did B. had done C. has done D. do
2. He smiled as if he _____ my thought. A. read B. was reading C. had read D. has read
3. He looked as if he _____ for years. A. hasn't washed B. doesn't wash C. wouldn't wash D. hadn't washed
4. You _____ earlier. The bus left a moment ago. A. would come B. should have come C. may come D. have come
5. If only he ______ quietly as the doctor instructed, he would not suffer so much now. (2000) A. lies B. lay C. had lain D. should lie
6. It is important that we ______ wild animals. A. will protect B. should protect C. shall protect D. are protecting
7. It is necessary that the problem _____ at once. A. solves B. should solve C. should be solved D. will be solved
8. It is strange that he _____ interest in much of his research. A. should have lost B. would lose C. had lost D. will lost
9. If only I _____ my watch! A. hadn't lost B. haven't lost C. didn't lose D. don't lose
10. "What will you do during the summer holiday?" "I don't know, but It's high time _____ Something." A. I'm deciding B. I'll decide C. I decided D. I decide
情态动词和虚拟语气 1.（2011·辽宁卷）21. If you __ go, at least wait until the storm is over.【C】 A. can B. may C. must D. will
2.（2011·北京卷）28. —Where are the children? The dinner’s going to be completely ruined. —I wish they A. weren’t always late.【A】 B. hadn’t been C. wouldn’t be D. wouldn’t have been
3.（2011·北京卷）24.—I don’t really like James. Why did you invite him? —Don’t worry. He A. must not B. need not come. He said he wasn’t certain what his plans were.【D】 C. would not D. might not
4.（2011·江西卷）23.It_______ be the postman at the door. It’s only six o’clock.【B】 A. mustn’t B.can’t C.won’t D.neddn’t .【A】
5.（2011·四川卷）20.The police still have not found the lost child, but they’re doing all they A.can B.may C.must D.should
6.（2011·全国 II）8. If you______smoke, please go outside.【C】 A. can B. should C. must D. may 7.（2011·陕西卷）24.—Will you read me a story ,Mummy? --OK.You________have one if you go to bed as soon as possible. A. might B. must C. could D. shall ________ be compared with Yao Ming in playing basketball. 【D】
9.（2011·湖南卷）28 .-----No noe
------Oh, you are really his big fan. 【A】 A .can B. need C. must D.might
10.（2011·福建卷）25.------Shall I inform him of the change of the schedule right now? -----I am afraid you _____,in case he comes late for the meeting .【B】 A.will B.must C.may D.can
11.（2011·江苏卷）34. ---I left my handbag on the train, but luckily someone gave it to a railway official. ---How unbelievable to get it back! I mean, someone ______ it. 【B】 A. will have stolen C. should have stolen 12.（2011·全国新课标卷）32．They B. might have stolen D. must have stolen have arrived at lunchtime but their flight was delayed.【D】
C. must your new babysitter?
－We____ask for a better one ,All our kids love her so much.【D】 A. should C. mustn't B. might D. couldn't
14.（2011·重庆卷）25.——Why didn’t you come to Simon’s party last night? —— I want to ,but my mom simply _________ not let me out so late at night.【C】 A. could C. would B. might D. should science, and not literature then, I would be able to give you more help.
14.（2011·北京卷）30. Maybe if I 【C】 A. studied B. would study
C. had studied
D. was studying
copyright ©right 2010-2020。