哈师大附中 2009 年高二上学期期中考试英语试题
时间：120 分钟 第I卷 第一部分： 听力（共两节，满分 25 分） 第一节（共 5 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一 小题。每段对
话仅读一遍 1. Where most probably are the speakers? A. At a cinema. B. At a museum. C. At a concert hall. 满分：150 分
2. What does the woman suggest the man do? A. Catch a later flight. B. Ask the hotel clerk for help.
C. Put the telephone near the bed. 3. What does the man think of Andy? A. He is a nice guy. B. He is ill-tempered.（脾气）
C. He is hard to please.（难以取悦） 4. What is the relationship between Tony and Tina? A. Friends. B. Husband and wife. C. Brother and sister.
5. What are the speakers mainly talking about? A. The man' s last trip. C. The man' s favourite place. 第二节（共 15 小题，满分 20 分） 听下面 6 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小 题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6～7 题 6. What are the man’s parents? A. Salespeople. B. Restaurant owners. C. Supermarket owners. B. The man' s hometown.
7. What did the man offer to the students? A. Drinks. B. Meals. C. Clothes.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8～10 题 8. When does the conversation take place? A. In the morning. 9. What is the boy doing? A. Watching TV. B. Listening to music. C. Watching the video. B. In the afternoon. C. In the evening.
10. Why is the woman tired in the daytime? A. She can' t sleep well at night. C. She worries about the boy. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 11～13 题 11. What does the woman want to do with the mobile phone? A. Play games B. Make phone calls. B. She has too much work to do.
C. Access(访问)the Internet. 12. What colour mobile phone does the woman buy? A. Red. B. Pink. C. Blue.
13. How does the woman pay for the mobile phone? A. In cash. B. By check. C. By credit card
听第 9 段材料，回答第 14～17 题 14. What is the man' s problem? A. His hair is gone. worse. 15. How many hours a day does the man work now? A. Over 10 hours. B. About 9 hours. C. About 8 hours. B. He hasn' t slept for days. C. His headache is getting
16. What may cause the man' s problem? A. Too much exercise. 17. What should the man do? A. Eat less. B. Do some exercises. C. Stop worrying and sleep more. B. Too much coffee. C. Too much work.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18～20 题 18. Where can the listeners buy Beginning English? A. In the bookshop. B. In the classroom. C. In the main office.
19. What can the listeners do during the break?
A. Go on-line. 20. What class is on Tuesdays? A. Maths.
B. Walk around.
C. Eat in the classroom.
第二部分：英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节：单项填空（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 21. Thanks to _____invention of the telephone, people can chat with ________ others in different places. A. the; the B. /; the C. /;/ D. the;/
22. The president of the country ________ that he would rather resign than change his decision. A. stated B. declared C. announced D. claimed
23. ---He has won $1,000. ---____________? He isn’t any happier. A. So what B. So where C. so why D. So how
24. To keep healthy, Professor Johnson ______ cycling as a regular form of exercise after he retired. A. took up B. caught on C. carried out D. made for
25. It is worth considering what makes “convenience” foods so popular, and ____ better ones of your own. A. introduces B. to introduce C. introducing D. introduced
26. I got caught in the rain and my suit____. A. has ruined B. had ruined C. has been ruined D. had been ruined
27. When the teacher came in, the students pretended _______ the text. A. to read B. to be reading C. to have read D. reading
28. We will accept _________ responsibility for whatever happens. A. ultimate B. available C. specific D. determined
29. With the car show _____ for another week, it was possible for more car fans to visit it. A. expanded B. lasted C. spread D. extended
30. ______ the Internet is of great help, I don’t think it’s a good idea to spend too much time on it. A. If B. While C. Because D. As
31. I want to buy that kind of cloth because I ________ the cloth_______ well. A. have told; washed B. have been told; washes
C. have been told; is washed
D. was told; is washed
32. I feel uncomfortable each time I remember the situation _____ Mary didn’t agree with me _____ the matter. A. that; at B. in which; over C. which; about D. where; to
33. ---You’re wearing a tie! --- _______________ for observation. A. Pass marks B. Full marks C. A mark D. Great mark
34. ______ I opened the door, I found my mom ____ I usually find her, over the sink preparing dinner and washing the dishes. A. As; when B. As; where C. When; while D. When; which
35. How embarrassing! I never _______ him to read what I wrote about him. A. hoped B. suggested C. demanded D. meant
第二节：完形填空（共 20 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） Temperature is part of my married romance. 36 to New York from Baltimore——where
there is just one small snowstorm each year——I was seated by a fireplace in my new home, with fires 37 all day, just as what ancient people did at a wedding. 38 it
My husband, Peter, comes from northern Ontario（加拿大的安大略省）, where winter from September to May and cold wind is 39 . “When Canadians have 30℃, they 40
bravely,” he says, “Cold wind is for crybabies.（爱哭的人）” So to marry this man I had to learn to 41 for serious cold. To get me from Baltimore’s 42 jackets and sweaters, scarves and
Inner Harbor to Albany’s frozen Hudson, Peter piled me
gloves, even a hat with earflaps. The gift of Sorel boots——comfortably warm at Canada’s 30 below, was a 43 meaning getting serious. 44 . My boots were
That first winter together, living in upstate New York, I thought I’d good below freezing, but my fingers could came slowly. And there is also emotional enough beach memories to stick to on does indeed build 49 48 . 47 45 46
tie them. Physical adaptation is real, but it to cold. Some days I tell myself that I have
days and other days I am reminded that living cold
, having a warm house is important. After my first marriage ended, for years I
went on a second date with a man whose response to my “I’m cold.” was, “Put on a sweater.” Now
I’m married to a man who
that cold hands do not mean a warm heart, and that a big oil 52 , in this new life and climate,
bill is better than roses. But surprisingly, I’ve grown, too. I am to go and look for that cost-saving sweater. The word comfortable did not 53
refer to being satisfied. It’s from Latin,
comfortare, meaning to strengthen. The Holy Spirit is Comforter；not to make us comfortable, but to make us 36. A. 37. A. 38. A. 39. A. 40. A. 41. A. 42. A. 43. A. 44. A. 45. A. 46. A. 47. A. 48. A. 49. A. 50. A. 51. A. 52. A. 53. A. 54. A. 55. A. 54 . We 55 B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. love B. B. B. B. B. However ever knows accustomed C. not be warm but we are indeed comforted. Having been coming burning starts everything face receive over sign forget easily reaction freezing C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. nothing neglect dress inside comment D. die tightly feelings sunny D. To come going keeps D. D. D. D. D. D. D. none love ride with Came flashing runs
Coming lightning appears something suggest drink under remark sleep hardly health rainy character Meanwhile merely wonders unable originally wild will
show D. D. D. D. continue loosely adaptation happy
hope C. C. C. C.
hardship D. D. D. D. Besides just decides willing
Therefore never states interested D.
exactly B. B. cold must
actually C. C. strong can
namely D. D. warm may
第三部分 阅读理解（共 20 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项中，选出最佳答案。
A If you are human, you can’t help but experience times when everything seems to be going wrong and you feel as if your life is completely out of control. It is during those “down times” that words of encouragement from family, friends, co-workers or even strangers can lighten your spirits. It is also during those times that destructive words can sink you deeper and deeper into depression. For example, consider this story about a group of frogs who were traveling through the woods when two of them fell into a deep pit （坑）. All of the other frogs gathered around the pit. When they saw how deep the pit was, they told the two unfortunate frogs they would never get out. The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump out of the pit. The other frogs kept telling them to stop. Finally, one of the frogs took heed of what the other frogs were saying and simply gave up. He fell down and died. The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again the crowd of frogs shouted at him to stop the pain. The more they shouted, the harder he jumped and finally he made it to safety. When he got out, the other frogs asked him why he continued to jump when they were all shouting at him to simply quit. The frog explained to them that he was a little bit deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time. Every time you have a chance to say either something positive or negative to another human being, do choose the chance to say something positive! Don’t let those opportunities get away from you. Your words have a large amount of power. Use them wisely. You really never know just how much they can mean to someone else. 56.The first paragraph tells us that words play an important part especially when ______ . A. we stay with our family, friends and co-workers B. we hear strangers say something to us C. we get through hard times in life D. we make some big mistakes 57.The underlined phrase “took heed of ” has the similar meaning with “ ______ ”. A. acted according to B. had some doubt C. held on to D. got used to
58. The more they shouted, the harder he jumped and finally he made it to safety. That’s because ______ . A. he struggled to prove that they were wrong B. he thought they were encouraging him C. he was angry with what they said D. he didn’t want to let them down 59. After reading the passage, readers should learn a lesson that _____ . A. we can use encouraging words to help others out B. having a positive attitude is important in life C. never give up until we win D. we must believe in ourselves rather than others
B Ellis Island is located in New York Harbor. Ellis Island is open daily year round from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with extended hours during summer. It is closed on December 25. There is no admission charge to Ellis Island; but donations are gratefully accepted. At Your Fingertips Park information (212) 363-7620 Emergencies (212) 363-3260 Ferryboat information (212) 269-5755 Lost and found (212)363-7620 Dining, gifts & audio tour 344-0996 Transportation Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry; boats leave from Battery Park, Manhattan, and from Liberty State Park, New Jersey. They run about every 30 to 45 minutes beginning at 9:15 a.m. (The time for ferry is changeable) Hours: May vary; call the number above Closed: December 25 Ferry fees (includes Liberty and Islands) adults, $7; senior citizens, $6; children (age 3~17), $5. (Group rates are available for 25 or more adults.)
60. In summer, visitors will have ______ to visit Ellis Island. A. a limited time B. a longer time C. a shorter time D. a wonderful time
61. Which number would you call if our friend were suddenly ill? A. (212)344-0996 B. (212)363-7620 C. (212) 363-3260 D. (212) 269-5755
62. Which of the following is NOT true? A. People can visit Ellis Island free of charge.ww.ks5u B. The boats departure time from Battery Park is at 9:15 all the year round. C. Ferry fees for children are cheaper than for adults. D. Ferry fees for group visitors can be reduced.
C Parents often believe that they have a good relationship with their teenagers. But last summer, Joanna and Henry noticed a change in their older son: suddenly he seemed to be talking far more to his friends than to his parents. “The door to his room is always shut,” Joanna noted. Tina and Mark noticed similar changes in their 14-year-old daughter. “She used to cuddle up （蜷伏）with me on the sofa and talk,” said Mark. “Now we joke that she does this only when she wants something. Sometimes she wants to be treated like a little girl and sometimes like a young lady. The problem is figuring out which time is which.” Before age 11, children like to tell their parents what’s on their minds. “In fact, parents are first on the list,” said Michael Riera, author of Uncommon Sense for Parents with Teenagers. “This completely changes during the teen years,” Riera explained. “They talk to their friends first, then maybe their teachers, and their parents last.” Parents who know what’s going on in their teenagers’ lives are in the best position to help them. To break down the wall of silence, parents should create chances to understand what their children want to say, and try to find ways to talk and write to them. And they must give their children a mental break, for children also need freedom, though young. Another thing parents should remember is that to be a friend, not a manager, with their children is a better way to know them. 63. “The door to his room is always shut” in the first paragraph suggests that the son______. A. is always busy with his studies C. keeps himself away from his parents B. doesn’t want to be disturbed D. begins to dislike his parents
64. What troubles Tina and Mark most is that______. A. their daughter isn’t as lovely as before B. they can’t read their daughter’s mind exactly C. they don’t know what to say to their daughter D. their daughter talks with them only when she needs help 65. Which of the following best explains “the wall of silence” in the last paragraph? A. Teenagers talk a lot with their friends. B. Teenagers do not want to understand their parents. C. Teenagers do not talk much with their parents. D. Teenagers talk little about their own lives. 66. What can be learned from the passage? A. Parents are unhappy with their growing children. B. Parents have suitable ways to talk with their teenagers. C. Parents should be patient with their silent teenagers. D. Parents should try to understand their teenagers.
D Rich or poor, we all have problems: that unfaithful mate, that irritating 恼人的） （ colleague, that persistent disease, the investment that is turning into a huge loss. How do we remain calm, positive and even elegant in the face of all these difficulties of life? The following suggestions may help. It comes with the pay. I have a friend who used to complain about her dead-end job and unreasonable boss. Sound familiar? One day I told her， “Look at it this way. You are getting paid for the annoyance as well as the work. It comes with the pay.” This has become my favorite saying for work-related troubles. “Take every day as a bonus.” When we learn to treasure every moment of what we have, we begin to see life in a whole new view. It's all in the mind. Sure, the psychologists tell us it is important we work at settling problems. But they also say if you try to settle a problem that would not go away, it would only complicate the trouble.
If you tell yourself there isn't a problem, there won't be one. It's all in the mind. Stop thinking about your own problem—help others instead. A lady who is fighting a life-threatening disease revealed(显现) she dealt with her illness by making herself useful, by offering help to others in a similar situation. She has spoken to at least five other women with breast cancer. She says that the sharing has helped her to find fresh meaning in her own life. Never give up on your dream. Why do we give in and give up when we meet difficulties? Is it because we have no confidence in our principle and no promise for what we pursue? It was said that Albert Einstein's last request on his death bed was to be given his equations 方 （ 程式） and his unfinished statement refusing the presidency of Israel. Einstein first picked up his equations and said sadly to his son, "If only I had more mathematics!" What a great persistent spirit! One strong-hearted lady was the late head of the tragic Kennedy family, Rose Kennedy. She said this on nationwide television one week after losing yet another son to an assassin's bullet—Boddy Kennedy: "And we go on our way with no regrets not looking backwards to the past, but we shall carry on with courage. " Not the end of the world. Do you know something else? I've learned that care as you might, love as you might, some people just don't care back. And it's not the end of the world. After all, it's not the event that makes a person, is it? It's what we do about that happens to us. 67. Which of the following may serve as a proper title for this passage? A. How to Face Problems. C. How to Hold on to Your Dream. B. How to Settle Problems. D. How to Remain Cheerful.
68. "Take every day as a bonus"（Para. 5, Line 1）is most likely to mean ______. A. we should see life from a new perspective B. we should treasure every day in our life C. we should regard every day as the last day in our life D. we should enjoy ourselves every day 69. Which of the following statements is NOT mentioned by the author? A. Helping others will make it easier for us to solve our own difficulties.
B. We can learn to see life from a fresh view. C. We should have confidence in our principle so that we won't give in easily. D. We should not be overwhelmed by problems in our life. 70. The author seems not to believe that _______. A. everyone living in this world, poor or rich, has some problems B. we should not give in and give up in the face of difficulties C. we must work hard at solving some problems which can't be solved easily D. we should remain calm and positive when encountering problems
E 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余 选项。
The Internet has opened up a whole new online world for us to meet, chat and go where we’ve never been before. But just as in face-to-face communication, there are some rules of behavior that should be followed when on line. 71 Imagine how you’d feel if you were in the other person’s shoes.
For anything you’re about to send: ask yourself, “Would I say this to the person’s face?” If the answer is no, rewrite and reread. 72
If someone in the chat room is rude to you, your instinct (本能) is to fire back in the same manner. But try not to do so. 73 If it was caused by a disagreement with another member, try
to fix the situation by politely discussing it. Remember to respect the beliefs and opinions of others in the chat room. 74 Offer advice when asked by newcomers, as they may not be sure what to do or how to
communicate. When someone makes a mistake, whether it’s a stupid question or an unnecessarily long answer, be kind about it. If it’s a small mistake, you may not need to say anything. Even if you feel strongly about it, think twice before saying anything. Having good manners yourself doesn’t give you license to correct everyone else. 75 At the same time, if you find you are wrong, be
sure to correct yourself and apologize to those that you have offended. It is not polite to ask others personal questions such as their age, sex and marital status. Unless you know the person very well, and you are both comfortable with sharing personal information, don’t ask such questions. A．It’s natural that there are some people who speak rudely or make mistakes online. B．Repeat the process till you feel sure that you’d feel comfortable saying the words to the
person’s face. C．Everyone was new to the network once. D．The basic rule is simple: treat others in the same way you would want to be treated. E．When you send short messages to a person online, you must say something beautiful to hear. F．You should either ignore the person, or use your chat software to block their messages. G．If you do decide to tell someone about a mistake, point it out politely.
2 0 第四部分：写作 （共两节，满分 35 分） 0 第一节：单词与短语（共 10 分） 8 76. It is reported that the rate of__________(青春期) crimes has increased these years. 1 0 77. He had one hamburger, two __________(香肠)and a cup of milk for breakfast this morning. 1 78. The duty of the army is to ____________(保证) the safety and the possessions of people. 7 79. People wear wonderful c____________ to celebrate the special festival. 80. Slavery was a___________in America in the 19th century. 81. 秘密地 82. 登上一艘要沉的船 ________________________ ________________________
83. 觉得有做……的心情 ________________________ 84. 接连几个星期 85. 溜达着走过街道 ________________________ ________________________
第二节：短文改错(满分 10 分) 下面短文中共有 10 处错误，每句中最多有两处。错误涉及单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏词符号（∧） ，并在此符号下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2、只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分 It was 7:15 in the morning of February 8, 2009. I was walking along Park Road towards the east while an old
man came out of the park on the other sides of the street. Then I saw a yellow car drive up Third Street and
made a right turn into Park Road. The next moment the car hit the man while she was crossing the road. He
fell with a cry. The car didn’t stop and drive off at full speed heading west. I noticed the driver was young
woman wore a pair of glasses and the plate number was AC864. After two minutes later, I stopped a passed
car and took the old man to the nearest hospital.
第三节：书面表达（满分 20 分） 假定你是李华。在一个英文网络论坛上, 你看到一个名叫 Grown-up 的中学生发帖 （post）寻求帮助, 请根据帖子内容、 写作要点和要求回贴。 写作要点： 1. 告诉 Grown-up 要理解母亲；并分析母亲之所以这么做的原因。 2. 针对分析的原因，给 Grown-up 提出解决问题的具体建议。 要求： 1. 短文词数 80-100（不含已写好的部分） 。 2. 内容充实, 结构完整, 语意连贯。 3. 书写须清晰、工整。
Hi, Grown-up, As a student of your age, I understand your situation.
英语参考答案 听力答案： 1—5 CBABC 6—10 ABCBA 11—15 BCACA 16—20 CBCBA
单选答案： 21-25 D B A A C
26-30 C B A D B 31-35 B B B B D
完型：36－40 ABDCB 41－45 CDBCA
60-62BCB 63-66 CBCD 67-70 ABAC 77. sausages
76. adolescent 81. in secret sinking ship
78. guarantee 79. costumes 80. abolished
82. board a sinking ship； be on board the sinking ship; be aboard the 83. feel in the mood for/to do 85. wander through the street(s)
84. for weeks on end
第一节：短文改错 It was 7:15 in the morning of February 8, 2009. I was walking along Park Road towards the on east while an old man came out of the park on the other sides of the street. Then I saw a when side
yellow car drive up Third Street and made a right turn into Park Road. The next moment make the car hit the man while she was crossing the road. He fell with a cry. The car didn’t stop he and drive off at full speed heading west. I noticed the driver was∧ young woman ∧ wore a pair drove wearing of glasses and the plate number was AC864. After two minutes later(去掉), I stopped a passed car a who/改为
passing and took the old man to the nearest hospital. 书面表达 Hi, Grown-up, As a student of your age, I understand your situation. The problem you are facing is common among our teenagers. Your mum still treats you as a seven-year-old in that she’s worried about you, shows no trust on you and loves you. However, it should be wise not to do anything that may hurt her feelings. Here are a few suggestions. First, it’s advisable to talk more with your mom. Heart to heart talks help you understand each other better. They are also opportunities to let her know your ideas of and attitudes towards many things. Second, you should learn to do your own things well, proving to your mom that you are already a “Grown-up”. It’s even better if you could share more of the housework, such as cleaning, washing and cooking. Third,... In all,... Yours, Li Hua
copyright ©right 2010-2020。