本试卷共 10 页，满分 135 分，考试时间 120 分钟 1、答卷前，考生务必用黑色字迹的钢笔或签字笔将自己的姓名和考号填写在答题卡 上．用 2B 铅笔将答题卡试卷类型（A）填涂在答题卡上，并在答
题卡右上角的“试室号” 和“座位号”栏填写试室号、座位号，将相应的试室号、座位号信息点涂黑。 2、选择题每小题选出答案后，用 2B 铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑，如需 改动，用橡皮擦干净后，再选涂其他答案，答案答在试题卷上无效。 3、非选择题必须用黑色字迹的钢笔或签字笔作答，答案必须写在答卷上各题目指定 区域内相应位置上；如需改动，先划掉原来的答案，然后再写上新的答案；不准使用铅笔 和涂改液．不按以上要求作答的答案无效。 4、考试结束后，将答卷和答题卡一并交回。
语言知识及应用（共两节，满分 45 分）
第一节 完形填空（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 1~15 各题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中，选出最
佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 There is nothing new about reality TV(真人秀). Confessional(忏悔的) shows, where ordinary people make their private life and more popular. is it true? In order to both 6 4 reality TV, we need to define exactly what a TV reality show is. 5 with soap operas. Generally speaking, they Reality shows have several things in solving various problems. The and don’t arise naturally. entertainment. Why then do people watch them? Probably, what holds the audience’s reality of the shows. You never know what is going to happen next, and we are participants do in different situations, and to some extent compare their own. Therefore, it’s probably true to 13 that reality shows are third-rate entertainment 12 10 11 is the by 9 7 2 1 , have been around for a long time. However, over the last five years, TV reality shows such as Big Brother and Survivor have become more some of these programmes have been the most successful shows 3 to say they are third-rate(三流的) entertainment. But in television history. It seems
a group of people who have to live together and get on with each other while is that the dialogues in reality shows are often more 8 , in this sense, they could be seen as third-rate
boring than those in soap operas. In addition, the problems participants deal with are
people who will stop at nothing in their pursuit of fame. We’re also attracted by how the with our
英语试题 第 1 页 共 10 页
when compared with classic films. However, as audience figures prove, they are in extraordinary situations. This is what makes TV reality shows worth 1. A. happy 2. A. Surprisingly 3. A. unfair 4. A. evaluate 5. A. harmony 6. A. employ 7. A. truth 8. A. difficult 9. A. Apparently 10. A. breath 11. A. moved 12. A. mistakes 13. A. prove 14. A. strangely 15. A. discussing B. public B. Possibly B. safe B. make B. comparison B. watch B. difference B. meaningful B. Formally B. attention B. controlled B. heights B. conclude B. basically B. producing C. interesting C. Actually C. alright C. watch C. common C. serve C. reality C. artificial C. Interestingly C. ground C. encouraged C. reactions C. understand C. necessarily C. watching 15 .
attracting attention because basically, we are able to have the same feelings as ordinary people D. different D. Generally D. easy D. understand D. company D. involve D. trouble D. acceptable D. Scientifically D. tongue D. attracted D. difficulties D. promise D. eagerly D. studying
第二节 语法填空（共 10 小题; 每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面短文，按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求，在空格处填入一个适 当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空，并将答案填写在答题卷标号为 16~25 的相应 位置上。 During his first years in Paris, Robert Capa worked mainly on local photo stories. It was not until 1936 16 he got his big breakthrough. He was sent 18 17 (cover) the 19 (die) Spanish Civil War and, as a result, his work started to appear that brought him international reputation and became 20 (regular) in top
magazines and newspapers. It was his picture of a loyalist soldier falling to his
powerful symbol of war. 21 his work.
In World War II, his photographs of the Normandy invasion became the most memorable war photographs in history, and he received the Medal of Freedom Citation Capa’s job despite the risks, 22 23 a war photographer often put him in great personal danger, but motto was always: “If your pictures aren’t good enough, you 24 (kill) instantly. 25 used his
aren’t close enough”. However on 25 May 1954, Capa’s luck ran out when he was working on a task in French Indochina. He stepped on a land mine and Capa is considered one of the finest war photographers of all time, camera to express and record the horror of the events around him.
英语试题 第 2 页 共 10 页
II 阅读（共两节，满分 50 分）
第一节 阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上 将该项涂黑。 A My husband has always had a huge affection for older people and has helped out several elderly friends in the past, but this story is different! Mr. Daves fished the same lake like my husband John for over 15 years. A friendship developed but when Mrs. Daves died, five years ago, it left Mr. Daves alone. They had no children and after sixty years of marriage he was lost. So John took Mr. Daves fishing with him every time he went—which was often. Mr. Daves was very energetic for his age and never tired of being with John. Later Mr. Daves had a stroke(中风) that his right side was unable to move. He lost his speech and was put into a nursing home. Having to stay in his bed and unable to communicate, Mr. Daves began to suffer from depression(抑郁症). This almost broke John’s heart. He finally got permission from the nursing home to take Mr. Daves out for a ride. They were both excited to be together again but it was very painful for Mr. Daves to be lifted into John’s truck. Because he was unable to move on one side, the weight of that side pulled heavily on his good side. John worried about this but still took him out about every ten days. John had gotten his truck a year earlier and it was the truck of his dreams, a real cowboy Cadillac. He came home one day and announced he was selling it so we could buy a van that was equipped for a wheelchair. We researched these vehicles and found one which he bought. He did sell his truck and uses this van for his transportation. It isn’t sporty or fast but it certainly eases Mr. Daves’ pain on their outings and they both enjoy them so much more. John has equipped a special fishing rod that Mr. Daves can use, so they still go fishing together. Even though Mr. Daves can’t talk, he has led the nursing home staff to believe John is his son. Mr. Daves is getting old now at 86 but is still enjoying life thanks to John. I don’t know anyone who would give up their prized possession to help a friend. I hope he can be an example for others to take similar steps to help those who are in need. 26. How old was Mr. Daves when he got married? A. 18. B. 21. C. 25. D. 26 27. What made John sad was that Mr. Daves ________. A. suffered from depression C. couldn’t go fishing with him 28. Why did John decide to buy a van? A. He disliked his old truck. C. It could help Mr. Daves. B. He had sold his truck. D. It was sporty and fast.
英语试题 第 3 页 共 10 页
B. lost his ability to speak D. couldn’t recognize John
29. Which of the following is TRUE? A. John is Mr. Daves’ son. C. John enjoyed helping others. 30. What does the story mainly tell us? A. It’s never too old to learn. C. Enjoy your life, enjoy the moment. B. Fishing helps to cure an illness. D. Try to give a helping hand to others. B How long did it take you to pass your driving test? These dogs may have you beat—they learned how to drive a car in just eight weeks. The dog drivers have been trained by a New Zealand charity in a bid to show just how intelligent rescue animals can be. After careful training, three dogs from the Auckland SPCA—Monty, Ginny and Porter—have learned to work the gear shift, accelerator, brake and steering wheel. Working with specialized trainers, they practiced driving in a special vehicle made of wood, responding to spoken commands such as “A” for “accelerate”. Then they moved on to a real car: the Mini Countryman. There are a few adjustments made for these doggie drivers—they are fitted with special dog-friendly seatbelts. But otherwise, these dogs really are taking the wheel. The Doggie Driving School was designed to change the public’s impression of rescue dogs and to encourage greater adoptions. “I think sometimes people think because they’re getting an animal that’s been abandoned that somehow it’s a second-class animal,” SPCA Auckland’s CEO Christine Kalin said. “The dogs have achieved amazing things in eight short weeks of training, which really shows with the right environment just how much potential all dogs from the SPCA have as family pets.” So who are these capable canines? Monty was abandoned by his family six months ago because they felt he was too hard to control. Porter was found on the street, while Ginny was rescued from abusive owners after being found locked in a bathroom. All have been taught the step-by-step process of driving. So far, the dogs have been accompanied by their human trainers on their drives, just in case they are unable to concentrate properly. But now, Porter is preparing for his moment in the spotlight—his first journey on his own. Next week, the dog will be driving the Mini Countryman without human help along a closed track on a New Zealand TV program. SPCA CEO Kalin explained their amazement at teaching dogs how to drive: “You can teach an old dog new tricks.” 31. The purpose of training dogs to drive a car is ________. A. to assist us in passing driving tests C. to attend a New Zealand TV program B. to prove dogs are intelligent animals D. to raise money for a New Zealand charity B. Mr. Daves led a sad life. D. Mr. Daves couldn’t fish after the stroke.
英语试题 第 4 页 共 10 页
32. Which of the following is TRUE about dogs learning to drive a car? A. They first practiced in a wooden car. B. They didn’t like the Mini Countryman. C. They worked with dog trainers in an office. D. They couldn’t understand the trainers’ command. 33. One purpose of the Doggie Driving School was that ________. A. the public would like to adopt more dogs B. people would not abandon more dogs C. dogs can achieve what seems impossible D. dogs can show their potential in some way 34. The underlined word “canines” in paragraph 4 means ________. A. trainers B. schools C. dogs D. vehicles 35. What is the main idea of the passage? A. The public are advised to train dogs to drive. B. A charity is running a doggie driving School. C. Three abandoned dogs are passing driving test. D. Three abandoned dogs are learning how to drive. C From time to time we all worry about things but for others worrying about certain things can become more of an issue and turns into anxiety. Anxiety can be caused by a wide variety of things and affects everyone in different ways. Overcoming your personal anxiety issues may require special attention through your doctor but there are some things that you can try first to improve your self-respect. It may sound harder to relax yourself than it is to say it but everyone can become their own expert in no time at all! Taking time out to sit in your pajamas(睡衣) in front of the TV or computer is not the type of relaxation we are talking about! Neither is having a glass of wine or a beer, taking drugs or even smoking. What we are talking about here is true relaxation: yoga, deep breathing, exercise and even simple things like going for a walk in the park. All of these things will allow you to clear your mind, separate all of the things you have been worried about and sort them into the relevant piles so that you are able to deal with each problem that causes anxiety. This way you are able to take full advantage of these proven and calming techniques. For people who have anxiety problems they will often find that they have kept themselves away from both their friends and their family members as they have dug themselves into a hole of which they seldom want to come out of! For those who want change and desire to learn the techniques that can help them overcome anxiety issues, one of the first steps is to start contact with those whom you care most about. True friends will understand if
英语试题 第 5 页 共 10 页
you explain to them your distance and will stand by you as well as help you to beat anxiety. Family members will do the same which will flood you with love, warmth and happiness which are wonderful things that will help you to get over your anxiety. 36. To overcome anxiety, we can ________. A. see doctors for special medicine C. forget about our worries gradually A. Watching TV programmes. C. Drinking a glass of wine. A. try to deal with anxiety by taking drugs C. find proper ways to help reduce anxiety A. People who want to change. C. Friends and family members. 40. The best title for this passage is ________. A. How to Handle Anxiety C. Why to Overcome Anxiety D Samantha, or Sam, as her husband, John, called her, had left the doctor’s house looking perfect, satisfied with her appearance. The year was 1862. It seemed that the war with the North would never come to an end. Sam’s father had left as soon as possible, swearing that he’d fight for Virginia, for their land, for their new government, for God, for the South. At last, Samantha reached the house that she and John owned. It was a cold, rainy night, and she was glad to be home. She stepped into the sitting room. John rested in an armchair, reading a book. He glanced at her, put the book down, and stood, reaching his arms out for her. They kissed briefly. He put a hand to her now slightly round belly and asked, “What did the doctor say?” “He said the baby was fine and that I seemed healthy. Do you have any news?” “Surprisingly, yes.” John hesitated for a moment, as if deciding how he would phrase what he was about to say, and then unwillingly continued, “I’ve been demanded to join the army.” Sam screamed, “What?” She was near tears. “But-but we’re just starting out.” Her voice shook. “I thought that after two years of begging my mother to let the two of us get married that our life would finally be happy. Isn’t there any way you can get out of this?” John answered, “I’m afraid not.”
英语试题 第 6 页 共 10 页
B. try to improve our self-respect first D. try to avoid being affected by others B. Playing computer games. D. Going out for a walk. B. spend more time out amusing ourselves D. deal with problems with anxiety easily B. People with anxiety problems. D. People who help overcome anxiety. B. Let’s Forget about Anxiety D. Get Familiar with Anxiety
37. Which of the following is true relaxation according to the passage?
38. The main idea of the second paragraph is that we can ________.
39. What does the underlined word “those” in Paragraph 3 refer to?
“Please. Please, John, if you love me, please get out of this. Break a leg, fake an illness, do something.” She began to sob. John comforted her, resting her head on his shoulder. “Sam.” “What?” “Name the child after me; name it John or Joanna. I’ll come back as soon as I can. I promise.” Sam smiled into his collar bone, knowing that John lived by his word. He never broke a promise. She pressed her hand to her belly, and, unknown to her, the baby was a girl. And unknown to both of them, the promise that John had just made would be the only promise he would ever break. 41. Sam visited the doctor probably because she ________. A. tried to see her husband B. wanted to look perfect C. was a little worried about her appearance D. needed an examination for her baby 42. Which of the following statements is TRUE? A. Sam’s father had been dead for some time. B. Sam’s mother lived in the North on her own. C. A new government was set up in the South. D. The South was attacked by foreign countries. 43. Sam asked John to “break a leg” in order to ________. A. know how much John loved her C. make sure that John would come back 44. It can be inferred that John ________. A. died in the war C. often broke his promises 45. Which is the best title for the passage? A. The Civil War C. A Family’s Struggle B. The Broken Promise D. A Love of Deep Ocean B. lied to his wife D. knew that he would be back B. prepare for the birth of their baby D. let John get away from the war
第二节 信息匹配（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下列应用文及相关信息，并按照要求匹配信息。请将答案填涂在答题卡标号为 46~50 的相应位置上。 首先，请阅读以下书籍封面信息及简介：
英语试题 第 7 页 共 10 页
Seraphina (by Rachel Hartman) In a world in which humans and dragons have come to a peace in order
to live side-by-side, Seraphina, a shy but talented musician, tries to hide the truth about her parentage from those around her. Then Seraphina learns of a threat to the peace that only she can prevent, but doing so will reveal her secret. The Great Unexpected (by Sharon Creech) Friends Naomi and Lizzie are shocked when a strange boy, Finn, falls out of a tree. Meanwhile, in Ireland, a lady plots her final revenge on the man who broke her heart. As a series of curious events unfold, two different worlds are drawn closer and closer together, until the story reaches its surprising conclusion. Time Between Us (by Tamara Ireland Stone) 16-year-old Anna is struggling to understand Bennett, the new boy at school. One minute he seems interested in her and she feels they have a connection, but the next, he avoids her and acts as if he hardly knows her. She finally discovers that although he is a year older than her, Bennett was born in the year she turned 16. Jepp Who Defied the Stars (by Katherine Marsh) 15-year-old Jepp was born a dwarf in the Dutch countryside in the 1500s. At the Coundenberg Palace, Jepp sets about a new life as court dwarf, surrounded by magic. Yet here he also encounters humiliation, cruelty and unhappiness—and then he falls in love. To win Lia's heart, he must take control of his own destiny. Chopsticks (by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo Corral) 17-year-old Glory is a world famous piano genius. After her mother’s death, she took comfort in her music, and now she is playing sold-out shows at the Kennedy Centre. But Glory is lonely. Then Frank Mendoza arrives next door. The two are quickly drawn to each other, but Glory's father doesn't approve of their relationship. Adorkable (by Sarra Manning) Jeane is an international teen queen: award-winning blogger and trend-spotter. Michael is the golden boy—academically successful, captain of the football team, and adored by girls everywhere. The two have nothing in common except that their exes have unexpectedly fallen for each other—so why are they strangely drawn together? 请阅读以下对书籍的评论，然后匹配评论与相关书籍：
英语试题 第 8 页 共 10 页
46. This wonderful time-travel adventure in the tradition of The Time Traveller's Wife will appeal
to young fans of romance. No readers would have guessed Bennett is actually 16 years younger than the girl. It is an unpredictable story that will keep readers engrossed until the last page.
47. This unusual novel deals with some challenging issues such as pain and loss. The contrast between the narrator, Naomi, and her friend Lizzie, is brilliantly aroused. This novel will intrigue young readers and will stay with them long after they have finished reading. 48. Confident and adventurous readers will find much to enjoy in this wonderful book. With a strong central character in the 15-year-old dwarf, this is an unusual and powerful story about first love and taking control of your future.
49. This is a romance of teenage love in a new generation. Exploring what it means to be the
best girl and the best boy at school, the book shows some powerful messages about finding your identity and a sense of optimism about the future for today’s teens. 50. This electrifying book is populated with well-developed characters living in a colorful and fantastically-detailed world. Full of romance and magic, this is Rachel Hartman’s great debut novel that is sure to be a hit with teenage fans of fantasy.
III 写作（共两节，满分 40 分）
第一节 基础写作（共 1 小题，满分 15 分） 以下是电影《风雨哈佛路》的相关信息，请根据以下信息写一篇该电影英文简介， 用于你校的英语校报。 【写作内容】 片名：Homeless to Harvard 导演：Peter Levin 改编自：莉丝·默里(Liz Murray)的传记 电影主题：一个女孩克服困难、实现梦想 故事梗概：莉丝的家庭贫穷，父母吸毒花光了所有钱； 母亲死于艾滋，父亲进收容所； 莉丝通过奋斗获得奖学金，入读哈佛大学。 电影启示：我们可以找到向生活屈服的借口，但能争取更好的人生。 【写作要求】 1. 只能使用 5 个句子表达全部内容； 2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 【评分标准】 句子结构准确，信息内容完整，篇章结构连贯。
英语试题 第 9 页 共 10 页
第二节 读写任务 (共 1 小题，满分 25 分) 阅读下面的短文，然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 Conflict situations arise among teenagers on a daily basis. Many times, minor conflict and disagreements can result in violence. In order to avoid major problems, we need to understand what kind of conflict situations arise to provide help in preventing aggressive and violent behavior. Gossip If a teenager spreads gossip about another, this can cause hurt feelings, self-esteem issues and even violence. In order to solve the gossip problems, teenagers need to make an effort not to participate in spreading rumors. Fighting Many teenagers take out their anger on others through fighting. A teenager can learn how to manage this type of conflict through learning to recognize what causes anger. Parent-Child Conflict As children become more independent, conflict arises with parents. If the teenager gets out of control in a disagreement, the parent should suggest taking a break from the discussion and returning to it later. Cyberbullying Cyberbullying consists of students who hack into other students' social network sites. It also may consist of posting negative information on their own social networking sites about others. Parents can monitor for cyberbullying by checking their children’s social network accounts and becoming aware of their friend networks. 【写作内容】 1. 以约 30 词概括上文的主要内容； 2. 以约 120 词讲述你与他人一次冲突的经历，内容包括： （1）冲突发生的时间、地点和起因； （2）你是如何处理的； （3）这件事给你的启发。 【写作要求】 1. 作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事，也可以参照阅读材料的内容，但不得直 接引用原文中的句子。 2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 【评分标准】 概括准确，语言规范，内容合适，语篇连贯。
英语试题 第 10 页 共 10 页
copyright ©right 2010-2020。