一、1. What 2. what 3. what 4. how 5. whether 6. that 7. if 8. What 9. whether 10. whether 11. what 12. how 二、l. It is said that the old man was charged with theft ye
sterday. 2. It is likely that he will be the biggest loser in the competition. 3. It is thought that the teacher represents the famous public school.
4. It turned out that the mother had died of hunger. 5. It happened that the girl was staying with the well-known writer. 6. It is reported that the king will pay a visit to Japan next month for the first time. 三、1. What he wants to see is his mother's smile. 2. What we are surprised at is the final result.
3. What the king only cared for was different clothes. 4. What the boy said was that he missed his mother very much. 5. What the policeman asked the woman was whether she had seen a thin young man. 6. What the president emphasizes is that we must strengthen the government of the people.
7. What we are certain about is that we can take control of the virus eventually. 8. What is necessary is that each of us should do our best to protect the environment. 9. What the old man is very angry at is the young man s rudeness. 10. What he often holds in his hand is a dictionary.
四、 1. whatever you need 2. what the chemist has found 3. what I said 4. what measure he should take 5. what I have prepared 6. what he suggested at the meeting 7. whatever I possess 8. what they lost in the earthquake
五、 1. Please tell me how you know the result. 2. I'm very interested in how Liu Qian performs the magic. 3. It's obvious that his songs are popular with young people. 4. It isn't decided whether we'll go shopping. 5. Nobody doubts that he can carry out the plan.
6. The parents think that their son is innocent. 7. It remains to be seen whether they can, make greater progress. 8. It shows that China is taking measures to deal with the economic crisis. 9. It's not clear whether he has anything to do with the matter. 10. I wonder what you are interested in.
表语从句和同位语从句写作训练答案 一、 1. whether 2. that 3. that 4. that 5. as if 6. whether 7. whether 8. that 9. why 10. that 11. where 12. who
二、 1. is → were 2. that → whether 3. what → where 4. that → whether 5. why → because 6. which → that 7. whether → that 8. how → what 9. that → whether 10. will → should
三、 1. who was the first to finish the task 2. that Yuanmingyuan should be rebuilt 3. that the meeting should be put off until next week 4. that it is necessary to make full use of solar energy 5. whether he can make a correct decision 6. why he went to sleep in class
7. that they are unsatisfied with the result 8. that they can share happiness and sorrow with each other 9. that he is afraid of darkness 10. whether the possibility can be ruled out 11. that you should make yourself understood 12. that everyone should hand in a paper
四、 1. The president's wish is that he will meet the clever boy at the airport. 2. The wise man's suggestion was that we should fly to Berlin tomorrow. 3. George made a decision that he would help the poor old man as much as he could. 4. The officer's demand was that he should be the first to test the plane.
5. Bill put forward a suggestion that the machine should be tested as soon as possible. 6. The director gave us the advice that we should build good relationships with each other. 7. We express the hope that more people can join us in stopping the pollution. 8. There is a possibility that we can find a new way to control the deadly disease.
五、 1. The reason why he failed was that he wouldn't accept help from others. 2. It looks as if he has forgotten what happened yesterday. 3. We can't neglect the fact that everybody needs friends. 4. At the meeting people put forward the suggestion that various measures should be taken to keep schools safe.
5. What I want to say is that Rome was not built in one day. 6. He is afraid of making mistakes. That's why he dare not have a try. 7. My hope is that they can do everything well. 8. His demand is that he should travel abroad every year.
定语从句写作训练（一）答案 一、l. why 2.that 3.that 4.who 5.whose 6. when 7. that 8. who; who 9. which 10. why 二、1. I have reached a point in my life where I am supposed to make decisions of my own. 2. Occasions are quite rare when I have the time to spend a day with my kids.
3. When he was working there he caught a serious illness from whose effect he still suffers. 4. They went on well at first but eventually everything that they had worried about happened. 5. Livemocha.com is a flee site where visitors can not just learn various languages but also chat online.
6. The students who don't study hard will not pass the exam. 7. The letter I received yesterday is from my sister. 8. The train which was going to Nanning was late. 9. I want to talk to the boy whose homework hasn't been handed in. 10. Is that the woman whose daughter is in my class?
三、 1. The house whose windows are broken is empty. 2. That is the reason why I dislike him. 3. There's one point where I'd like your advice. 4. Sunday is the day when children most enjoy themselves. 5. This is the place where my father works.
6. Do you know the reason why he left so soon? 7. Avatar is the best film that I have ever seen. 8. Have you had a case where you are mistaken when you have helped others? 9. The couple whose photo I took at the Bird's Nest were very pleased with it. 10. I still remember the days we spent together in the earthquake-stricken area of Wenchuan.
? 四、 ? l. that→where 2.coming→came 3．去掉 it ? 4. where → that 5. which → where 6. where → which ? 7.where → which 8. girl后加 who 9. why → that ? 10. which → where 11. have前加 that 12．去掉 why
? ? ? ? ?
五、 1. when 4. where 6. whose 9. that
2. which 3. As 5. who 7. which 8. who 10. because
? 定语从句写作训练（二）答案 ? 一、1. which 2. which 3. as 4.whose 5. where ? 6.whose 7. where 8. about whom 9. in which 10. by which ? 二、l. whose→whom 2.them→whom 3.this → which 4. up后加in ? 5．this后加the 6. what → that 7.which前加on 8.which→where ? 9.them→where 10. It→As
? 三、 ? 1. who 2.who 3.which 4. where 5.in which 6.that 7.that 8.As ? 四、 ? 1. You can go to Shanghai to visit the 2010 World Expo, which will give you a big surprise. ? 2. He seems not to have grasped what I meant, which greatly upsets me.
3. She brought with her three friends, none of whom I had ever met before. 4. There are some interesting stories here, some of which are about the Long March. 5. They've won their last three matches, which is a bit surprising. 6. I called him by the wrong name, for which I apologized． 7．My father has to go into hospital, in which case he won't be going on holiday.
? 8. Tom spent four years in college, during which time he learned French. ? 9. The road condition there turned out to be very good, which was better than we could expect. ? 10．As is known, Taiwan is part of China. ? 11．I don't like the way Mary spoke to her mother. ? 12．As is mentioned above, the number of the students in senior high schools is increasing.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。