英 语 试 题
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷（选择题）和第Ⅱ卷（非选择题）两部分，第Ⅰ卷 1 至 9 页，第Ⅱ卷 10 至 12 页，满分 150 分，考试时间 120 分钟。
共 95 分）
1、 答第Ⅰ卷前，考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、学校、考试科目用铅笔涂写在答题卡上。 2、 每小题选出答案后，用铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑，如需改动，用橡皮擦干 净后，再选涂其他答案标号，在试题卷上答题无效。
第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分）
第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题, 从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项, 并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后, 你都有 10 秒钟时间来回答有关小题和阅读下 一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What are the two speakers talking about? A. The weather. B. A movie. C. A basketball match.
2. What time is Jim supposed to arrive? A. 8:15. 3. Where are they? A. In a chemist’s. 4. What food does Lily prefer? A. Japanese food. 5. What is the man going to do? A. To go swimming. B. To go skating. C. To stay at home. B. Chinese food. C. Food made by Helen. B. In a bar C. In a photo studio. B. 8:00 C. 7:30
第二节（共 15 小题； 每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题， 每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 高二英语试题 第 1 页（共 12 页）
请听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 8 题。 6. What was the birthday present they decided to buy? A. A book. B. A basketball. C. A football.
7. How much money did the two speakers have altogether? A. 6 yuan. B. 14 yuan. C. 20 yuan.
8. Why did they decide not to buy Alice a book? A. Because she didn’t like reading at all. B. Because she had lots of books in her room. C. Because she had lots of books and her birthday present last year was a book. 请听第 7 段材料，回答第 9 至 11 题。 9. What is the two speakers’ common hobby? A. Performing on a concert. B. Playing a musical instrument. C. Studying the theory of music. 10. How often does the man take part in a concert? A. Sometimes. B. Often. C. Every day.
11. Why does the man suggest going to his Uncle’s? A. Because he can practise under the direction of his uncle. B. Because he is not good at the theory of music, either. C. Because he wants to help the woman with her lessons. 请听第 8 段材料，回答第 12 至 14 题。 12. Why can’t they finish the plan tomorrow? A. Because they have to go to the office at midnight B. Because they have to make changes at midnight. C. Because it has to go to the post office by midnight. 13. What must they make sure of? A. All the figures. B. All the plans. C. All the changes they have made.
14. What are they going to do if they make a mistake? A. They are going to read the corrections. B. They are going to type it again. C. They are going to write corrections by hand. 请听第 9 段材料，回答第 15 至 17 题。 15. Who is the woman talking to? A. The clerk at the Lost and Found. B. The workman in the airport.
高二英语试题 第 2 页（共 12 页）
C. Her boss. 16. Why is the woman talking to the man? A. She wants to give up her job. C. She wants to get better paid. 17. What will the woman do after her wedding? A. To have a long honeymoon. C. To be a housewife. 请听第 10 段材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. What do the golden years refer to according to this passage? A. The early years in 1ife. C. The late years in life. 19. What do old people often like to do? A. Rest at home. B. Work and be useful. C. Play outside. B. The middle years in life. B. To be a teacher in the college. B. She wants to ask for a month leave.
20. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The old people like to spend their remaining years in laziness. B. In the US, there are twenty-two million men and women aged 65. C. The old people in America are taking part in the Gray Power Movement.
第二部分 英语知识运用（共两节, 满分 35 分）
第一节 语法和词汇知识(共 15 小题；每小题 1 分, 满分 15 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21. Only if you put ______ sun there did the movements of the other planets in ______ sky make sense. A. the; 不填 B. the; the C. 不填; the 22. Wang Ping found the new surroundings difficult ______. A. to tolerate B. to be tolerated C. tolerating D. a; the D. being tolerated
23. Our car ______ on our way to school, so we had to walk there. A. broke up B. broke off C. broke down D. broke away 24. ______ it rains tomorrow, they’ll go out for an outing. A. As if B. As though C. Even if D. Even so
25. When I opened the door I found my son completely ______ a game. A. absorbing in B. absorbed to C. absorbed in D. absorbing to 26. Would it be ______ for you to pick me up at four o’clock and take me to the airport? A. free B. useful C. handy D. convenient
27. There is no doubt ______ he did is good for us. 高二英语试题 第 3 页（共 12 页）
A. that what
B. what that
28. It took him a long time to ______ the skills he needed to become an artist. A. acquire 29. — Is he coming? — ______. He may not have time. A. It depends it B. That depends C. It’s up to you D. No way B. arrive C. return D. cover
30. The number of the people who own cars ______since 1990. A. is increased C. have been increasing B. are increased D. has been increasing
31. Smoking, ______ is a bad habit, is popular with the young. A. that B. which C. what D. as
32. It was not until she had arrived home _______ her appointment with the doctor. A. when she remembered C. did she remember B. and she remembered D. that she remembered
33. What a(n) ______ it is that they were born in the same year and on the same day! A. coincidence B. accident C. incident D. confidence 34. — It sounds like something is wrong with the car’s engine. —______, we’d better have it repaired immediately. A. Where possible C. But for that B. If not D. If so
35. ______ his nose, he’s quite good looking. A. Besides B. Apart from C. except that D. Now that 第二节 完形填空 (共 20 小题；每小题 1 分, 满分 20 分) 阅读下面短文, 掌握其大意, 然后从 36—55 各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中选 出最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Recently divorced(离婚), I had no job and was on my way downtown to go the rounds of the employment offices despite the great 36 . My old umbrella was broken, and I could not **37 another one. I sat down in the streetcar — and there against the seat was a beautiful silk 38 with a silver handle inlaid (镶嵌) with gold. I had 39 seen anything so lovely. I 40 the handle and saw a 41 . I got off the streetcar and 42 opened the umbrella to protect myself. Then I searched a 43 book for the name on the umbrella and found it. I called and a lady answered. Yes, she said in 44 , that was her umbrella, which her parents, now dead, had given her for a birthday present. 45 , she added, it had been stolen at school (she was a teacher) more than a year before. 高二英语试题 第 4 页（共 12 页）
She was so excited that I 46 I was 47 a job and went directly to her house. She took the umbrella, her 48 filled with tears. I refused the 49 she gave me. We talked for a while, and I must have given her my address. I don’t remember. The next six months were 50 . I was able to obtain 51 here and there. l reached the lowest point in my 52 . Unless a miracle happened, I would be homeless in January, foodless, jobless. Christmas Eve came. No money to buy my daughter a gift. I was sobbing (抽泣) in the cold little kitchen 53 the doorbell rang and my daughter Peggy ran to answer it. He was a postman, and his arms were 54 of parcels. “This is a mistake” I said, but he read the name on the parcels and there were for me. Peggy and I sat on the floor and opened them. I looked for the name of the sender. It was the teacher. The address was 55 “California”, where she had moved. 36. A. cloud B. rain C. wind D. snow 37. A. search B. catch C. afford D. sell 38. A. raincoat B. seat C. book D. umbrella 39.A. never B. ever C. almost D. nearly 40. A. concluded B. examined C. learned D. helped 41. A. name B. address C. card D. demand 42. A. deliberately B. specially C. sadly D. thankfully 43. A. technology B. engine C. telephone D. medicine 44. A. anger B. surprise C. danger D. sorrow 45. A. And B. But C. So D. Or 46. A. forgot B. remembered C. indicated D. decided 47. A. applied for B. watching for C. asking for D. looking for 48. A. face B. nose C. eyes D. ear 49. A. reward B. prize C. present D. umbrella 50. A. freezing B. surprising C. shocking D struggling 51. A. failures B. successes C. jobs D. wages 52. A. heart B. favor C. work D. life 53. A. as B. while C. when D. then 54. A. proud B. full C. careful D. glad 55. A. simply B. directly C. finally D. nearly
第三部分 阅读理解（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分, 满分 30 分）
阅读下列短文, 从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中, 选出最佳选项, 并在答题卡上 将该项涂黑。
In 1989 an 8.2 earthquake almost flattened America, killing over 30,000 people in less than four 高二英语试题 第 5 页（共 12 页）
minutes. A father rushed to the school where his son was supposed to be, only to discover that the building was as flat as a pancake. After the shock, he remembered the promise he had made to his son: “No matter what happened, I’ll always be there for you!” And tears began to fill his eyes. As he looked at the pile of ruins that once was the school, it looked hopeless, but he kept remembering his promise to his son. Remembering his son’s classroom would be in the back right corner of the building, he rushed there and started digging. Other parents tried to pull him off the ruins, saying: “It’s too late! They’re all dead! You can’t help!” He replied, “Are you going to help me now?” The fire chief showed up and tried to pull him off the school’s ruins saying, “Fires are breaking out, explosions are happening everywhere. You’re in danger. We’ll take care of it. Go home.” This loving, caring American father asked, “Are you going to help me now?” The police came and said, “You’re, anxious and it’s over. Go home. We’ll handle it!” He replied, “Are you going to help me now?” No one helped. Courageously he went on alone. He dug for eight hours...12 hours...24 hours...36 hours...then, in the 38th hour, he heard his son’s voice. He screamed his son’s name, “ARMAND!” He heard back, “Dad! It’s me, Dad! You promised no matter what happened, you would always be there for me! You did it, Dad!” “What’s going on in there? How is it?” the father asked. “There are 14 of us left out of 33, Dad. ” “Come out, boy!” “No, Dad! Let the other kids out first, because I know you’ll get me! No matter what happens, I know you’ll always be there for me!” 56. Why did the father keep digging? A. Because he promised his wife he would take care of their son. B. Because others persuaded him to do so. C. Because he promised his son that he would be with him whatever happened. D. Because his son was his only child. 57. Many people came up and tried to persuade the father to stop digging except ______. A. the police C. some kind parents A. Calm, hopeful and strong-minded. C. Frightened, hopeless and thankful. A. those parents B. the students B. the fire chief D. the medical officer B. Careful, helpful and absent-minded. D. Cold-hearted, honest and faithful. C. the teachers D. The fire officers
58. Which of the following best describes the son?
59. What does the underlined word “they” in the fourth paragraph refer to? 60. We can learn from the passage that ______. A. sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand 高二英语试题 第 6 页（共 12 页）
B. you cannot go on well in life until you forget your past failures C. love can set us free from all fear and overcome the difficulties D. we have enough happiness to make us sweet and enough sorrow to keep us human
Many years ago, there was a story of a school teacher—Mrs. Thompson. She told the children on the first day that she loved them all the same. But that was a lie. There in the front row was a little boy named Teddy Stoddard. He didn’t play well with the other children and he always needed a bath. She did not like him. Then Mrs. Thompson got to know that Teddy was actually a very good boy before the death of his mother. Mrs. Thompson was ashamed of herself. She felt even worse when, like all her other students, Teddy brought her a Christmas present too. It was his mother’s perfume. Teddy said, “Mrs. Thompson, today you smell just like my Mom used to.” After the children left she cried for at least an hour. On that very day， she stopped teaching reading, writing and maths. Instead, she began to teach children. Mrs. Thompson paid particular attention to Teddy. The boy’s mind seemed to come alive. The more she encouraged him, the faster he improved. By the end of the sixth grade, Teddy had become one of the smartest children in the class. Six years went by before she got a letter from Teddy. He wrote that he had finished high school, third in his class, and she was still the best teacher he ever had in his whole life. He went to college. Mrs. Thompson got two more letters from him with the last one signed, Theodore F. Stoddard, M. D. （医学博士）. The story doesn’t end there. On his wedding day, Dr. Stoddard whispered in Mrs. Thompson’s ear， “Thank you, Mrs. Thompson, for believing in me. You made me feel important and showed me that I could make a difference.” Mrs. Thompson, with tears in her eyes, whispered back, “Teddy, you have it all wrong. You were the one who taught me that I could make a difference. I didn’t know how to teach until I met you." 61. What first impression did Teddy give Mrs. Thompson? A. He often told lies. B. He was good at math. C. He was dirty and not easy-going. D. He enjoyed playing with others. 62. According to the first paragraph, which is true between Teddy and his teacher? A. Mrs. Thompson had a dislike of Teddy at first. B. Mrs. Thompson didn’t play well with him. C. Mrs. Thompson loved him all the time. D. Mrs. Thompson told Teddy not to tell a lie. 63. Why did Teddy become one of the smartest children in the class? 高二英语试题 第 7 页（共 12 页）
A. Mrs. Thompson paid little attention to him. B. Mrs. Thompson gave him encouragement more often C. Teddy was cleverer than before. D. Teddy got on well with other students. 64. Why did Teddy invite Mrs. Thompson to his wedding? A. Teddy kept in touch with her all the time. B. Teddy thanked her for her help and encouragement. C. Teddy was treated by the teacher like her son. D. She had taught him how to judge people. 65. From the passage, we can infer that ______. A. we should love our teacher B. we shouldn’t tell a lie in any way C. knowledge can’t be important D. motherly care can really make a difference
New rules for middle school students came out in March. Middle school is going to use a new way to decide who the top students are. The top students won’t only have high marks. They will also be kids who don’t dye（color）their hair, smoke or drink. The following are some of the new rules. Tell the truth. Have you ever copied someone else’s work on an exam? Don’t do it again! That’s not something an honest student should do. If you have played computer games for two hours in your room, don’t tell your parents you have done homework. Do more at school. Good students love animals and care for other people. April is Bird-Loving Month in China. Is your school doing anything to celebrate? You should join! That way, you can learn more about animals and how to protect them. When more people work together, it makes it more fun for everyone. Have you ever quarreled with your teammates when your basketball team lost? Only working together can make your team stronger. Be friendly to the people you are with. Try to think of others not only yourself. Be open to new ideas. Have you ever thought that people could live on the moon? Maybe you’ll discover Earth II someday. Don’t look down on new ideas. Everyone’s ideas are important. You should welcome them, because new ideas make life better for everyone. Protect yourself. Has someone ever taken money from one of your classmates? Don’t let it happen to you. If you have to go home late, you should let your parents know. Use the Internet carefully. The Internet can be very useful for your studies. But some things on the Internet aren’t for kids, so try to look at Web pages that are good for you. You can use the Web for fun or homework. 高二英语试题 第 8 页（共 12 页）
66. How did the author construct the passage?
67. Which of the following persons can be a top student? A. Tom who dyes his hair has good marks. B. John is good at study and easy to accept new ideas. C. Mary is always helping others and never uses the Internet. D. Jack, a caring boy, likes quarreled with his classmates 68. According to the third paragraph, a top student should ______. A. make the team stronger C. be a good friend to others 69. The passage tells us how to ______. A. be top students C. care for others B. do more at school D. use the Internet B. work together with others D. get on well with others
70. According to the new rules, a top student should do all the following except ______. A. tell the truth C. use the Internet carefully B. be open to new ideas D. think only other people
高二英语试题 第 9 页（共 12 页）
第 II 卷（共 55 分）
注意事项： 1. 用钢笔或圆珠笔将答案写在答题纸上。 2. 答卷前将密封线内的项目填写清楚。
第四部分 书面表达（共三节, 满分 55 分）
第一节 阅读表达 (共 5 小题；每小题 3 分，满分 15 分) 阅读下面的短文，并根据文章后的要求答题。 （请注意问题后的词数要求）  The key word is practice! Practice, practice, practice!! There is no other way. There is no magic. The way to get better at listening to English is to listen to English. That’s the not-so-good news.  The good news is there are many ways to listen and many things to listen to.  Listening to English songs can be fun. But be careful! Most ____________ use the language in a special way that you don’t hear every day. You don’t want to start speaking English like a poet or songwriter. If you do listen to English songs, listen to different ones. This will help you train your ears to different voices, pronunciations and rhythms.  If you can, get a copy of the lyrics(歌词) so you can read them and listen to them at the same time. It is sometimes better to listen with your eyes as well as your ears—more information to help the brain.  Watch English DVDs. But, this time, do not use your eyes to read the subtitles (字幕). Turn off the subtitles, because movies have so many other clues about what is happening that it is better not to use the subtitles. This forces your ears to do the work.  Choose one character (人物) that interests you and pay attention to what they say and how they say it. If you can, repeat a line out loud after they have said it. Teach yourself one or more sayings, phrases or ways of talking that you will use after watching the movie.  A new and growing resource of English language for listening can be found in blogs. Blogs are in MP3 format and can be loaded first onto your computer and then onto you MP3 player for very convenient take-with-you listening.  You can find many English listening practices are fun, new, educational and in unending supply. 高二英语试题 第 10 页（共 12 页）
71. What is the main idea of the passage? (within 10 words.) ___________________________________________________________________________ 72. Which sentence in the passage can be replaced by the following one? At times, we can use not only our ears but our eyes to listen to get more information.. ___________________________________________________________________________ 73. Please fill in the blank in Paragraph 3 with proper words or phrases to complete the sentence. (within 2 words.) ___________________________________________________________________________ 74. List three ways of practising your English listening. (within 15words.) ①__________________ ②__________________ ③__________________
75. Translate the underlined sentence in Paragraph 6 into Chinese. ___________________________________________________________________________
第二节 单词拼写（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 76. This examination is a real ______ (挑战). 77. He wanted to ______ (捐献) half of his savings to the relief fund. 78. The United Kingdom ______ (由……组成) of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. 79. You must get rid of the bad habits your ______ (原先的)piano teacher taught you. 80. He is an ______ (乐观的) person, and we all like him. 81. She decided to ______ (控告) him of stealing her watch. 82. We regret to ______ (通知) you of the cancellation of the tour. 83. This is a deadly ______ (毒药). We must be cautious. 84. It is ______ (典型的) of him to be late for class. 85. The prisoner made an ______ (试图) to escape, but failed.
高二英语试题 第 11 页（共 12 页）
第三节 写 作（满分 30 分） 王红想利用高考结束到大学入学前这段时间打工，下面是她的一份求职简表，请根据该表 提供的内容替她写一份 120 词左右的自荐信。信的开头和结尾已写好，不计入总词数。 姓名：王红 出生日期：1996 年 11 月 22 日 住址：山东省新泰市文化路 36 号 邮编：271200 教育：毕业于新泰二中 身体状况：健康 兴趣爱好：擅长与人相处，英语很好，特别了解泰安，对旅游感兴趣。 工作经验：曾经为一家旅游公司(travel agency)干过一个月导游，并获得赞扬。 注意：1、词数：120—150； 2、参考词汇：①兼职工作：a part-time job; ②导游：a travel guide; ③做过，担任：worked as; ④受到好评：be highly praised for; ⑤新泰市文化路 36 号：36 Culture Road Xintai ⑥邮编：post code Dear manager, I hope to apply for a job in your company during this summer vacation. Please allow me to introduce myself. _______________________________________________________________________________ 性别：女 出生地：新泰 电话：0538-7642254 申请职位：导游
_______________________________________________________________________________ Looking forward to your reply. Yours sincerely, Wang Hong
高二英语试题 第 12 页（共 12 页）
copyright ©right 2010-2020。