教 学 过 程 设 计
课题序号：4 课题名称：Unit 2 Warm-up, Listening & Speaking 第 1 页 共 3 页
Step1. Greeting (5mts)
1. T and Ss greet each other . 2. Have a free talk between the teacher
and students. . Did you have a nice holiday? Do you know different ways of communications?
1. 短语归纳：宁愿……而不愿……（prefer） 2. 不能忍受 I cannot stand that man; he talks too much. I cannot stand waiting [to wait] any longer. A paper bird cannot stand the strong wind, and a clay figurine cannot bear the heavy rain. 3.Maybe Max wished you had told him that earlier. （1）wish 后面的从句，表示与事实相反的情况，或表示将来不太可能实现的愿望。其 宾语从句的动词形式为： 与现在事实相反 与过去事实相反 与将来事实相反 过去时（ be 的过去式为 were ） 过去完成时 would/could +动词原形
例如：I wish I were as tall as you. He wished he hadn't said that. I wish it would rain tomorrow. （2）wish to do；wish sb. / sth. to do. 例如：I wish to see the manager. = I want to see the manager. I wish the manager to be informed at once. （= I want the manager to be informed at once.） Key sentences 1. I’m wondering if I should go to the manager and ask for a few days off.
教 学 过 程 设 计
课题序号：4 课题名称：Unit 2 Warm-up, Listening & Speaking 第 2 页 共 3 页
2. I heard the manager yelling at you. 3. He refused to let me take a vacation. 4. He was too scared that he would be fired, I suppose.
1 Read key sentences. 2.词组翻译并背诵 使某人理解 面对面 详细地 关心 依靠，依赖，取决于 对某人叫喊 请几天假 掩盖错误 降职 由于某种原因 坦白 3. （ ( 单项选择 ）1.When his father came in, he saw him ______ on the sand. A. to sit B. sit C. sitting D. sat ) 2. ----I don’t think you can manage it. ----That ___________ ! A. will all depend on C. all depends ( B. will all depend D. all depends on
) 3. ----Have you visited the Science Museum? ----No, but I really wish I _________. B. have B. would like C. did C. like D. had D. enjoy
A. will ( ( A. prefer
) 4. I _______ staying at home to going to the cinema. ) 5. There are a few books on the shelf. But only one of them is ____. B. worth being read 盐城生物工程高等职业技术学校
A. worth to be read
教 学 过 程 设 计
课题序号：4 课题名称：Unit 2 Warm-up, Listening & Speaking 第 3 页 共 3 页
C. well worth reading ( ( A. Compare B. Compared D. worth read C. Comparing D. To compare
) 6. _______ to the letter, the mobile phone is very convenient. ) 7. It’s believed that ______ you work, ______ result you’ll get. B. more hard; more better D. the hard; a better
A. the harder ; the better (
C. the more hard; the more better A. to buy; to rent C. buy ; to rent ( ( A. lacked B. lacking of
) 8. Rather than ______ a car of his own, he prefers ______ one. B. to buy; rent D. buy; rent C. lacking D. lacked in A. had I sat; than
) 9. Though ______ money, his parents managed to send him to university. ) 10. Hardly _______ down ______ he stepped in. D. I had sat; when
B. had I sat; then C. had I sat; when
Work with a partner. Role-play the following situations. Use the conversation strategy in Activity 5.
1. Translate some related phrases. 2. Asking and answering.
1. Ask the students to say out some useful expressions. 2. Ask the students to summarize the ways of communication
1. Write down the phrases we have learnt today and translate them into Chinese. 2. Make up a similar dialogue.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。