惠阳一中实验学校 2011-2012 高二下学期期中考试 英语试卷（A）
Ⅰ听力（共 10 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分) 请听第一段对话，回答第 1-3 题。 1. what does the woman like doing? A. Going to the rock and roll concert. 2. What does the man like
doing? A. Painting, watching football games. B. Playing the guitar, talking to the woman. C. Both A and B. 3. What will the two speakers do? A. They’re going to have a chat. B. They’re going to the museum. C. They’re going to the cinema. 请听第二段对话，回答第 4-6 题。 4. Whom may the man buy a mobile phone for? A. His sister’s daughter. A. A Motorola A. 990 dollars B. His own daughter. B. A Nokia B. 850 dollars C. His brother’s son. C. A Siemens C. 900 dollars 5. What kind of mobile phone does the man buy? 6. How much does the man pay for the mobile phone? 请听第三段对话，回答第 7-8 题。 7. Why did the man decide to go to the library? A. He should return the books. B. He wanted to do some studying. C. One of his classes finished early. 8. After getting the books, what did the man do? A. He put them in his book-bag. B. He took notes on them. 请听第四段独白，回答第 9-10 题。 9. Why didn’t people cook in the distant past? A. Because they didn’t know how to do. B. Because they found no fire at that time. C. Because they didn’t like smoke. 10. What did people do when fires broke out? A. They moved to the riverside. B. They ran away from the forest. C. They stayed in their caves. Ⅱ 语言知识及应用（共两节，满分 45 分) 第一节 完形填空(共 15 小题；每小题 2 分．满分 30 分) 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意．然后从 11—25 各题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中，选出最佳选 项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 C. He checked them out. B. Going to the cinema. C. Going to the gallery.
There are about fifteen hundred languages in the world. But only a few of them are very __11 . English is one of these. Many, many people use it,
not only in England and the U. S. A., but in other parts of the world. About 200, 000, 000 speak it as their own language. It is difficult to say how many people are learning it as a __12 Many millions are trying to do so. Is it easy or difficult to learn English? Different people may have different __13 ever __14 ads of this kind in the newspapers or magazines? . Have you language.
―Learn English in six month, or your __15__ back ...‖ ―Easy and funny? Our records and tapes __16__ you master your English in a month. From the first day your __17__ will be excellent. Just send...‖ Of course, it never __18__ quite like this. The only language that seems easy to learn is the mother tongue. We should remember that we all learned our own language well when we were __19__. If we could learn English in the same way, it would not seem so difficult. __20__ what a small child does. He listens to what people say. He tries what he hears. When he is using the language, talking in it, and __21__ in it all the time, just imagine how much __22__ that gets! So it is hard to say that learning English is easy, because a good command of English __23__ upon a lot of practice. And practice needs great effort and __24__ much time. Good teachers, records, tapes, books, and dictionaries will __25 11. A. difficult 12. A. native 13. A. questions 14. A. noticed 15. A. money 16. A. make 17. A. spelling 18. A. seemed 19. A. students 20. A. Imagine 21. A. using 22. A. time 23. A. has 24. A. uses 25. A. help B. easy B. mother B. answers B. watched B. time B. allow B. pronunciation B. know B. grown-ups B. Think of B. practicing B. practice B. tries B. has B. work . But they cannot do the student’s work for him. C. necessary C. useful C. ideas C. found C. knowledge C. let C. English C. happened C. babies C. Do C. trying C. language C. depends C. gets C. do D. important D. foreign D. problems D. known D. English D. help D. grammar D. felt D. children D. Mind D. thinking D. money D. takes D. costs D. master
第二节语法填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面短文， 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求， 在空格处填入一个适当的词或 使用括号中词语的正确形式填空，并将答案填写在答题卡标号为 26--35 的相应位置上。 A motto is a sentence or a phrase ___26__ can inspire us especially when we are __27__ (face) with difficulties. Many of us have our mottoes, such as ―Where there is a will, there is a
way.‖ Or ―Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.‖, and so on. My motto is ―God helps those who help ___28__.‖ Sometimes I am lazy and don’t want to make efforts ___29___(work) hard, ___30___ the moment I think of my motto I will get energetic again and devote myself to what I am doing. I write my motto ___31___ I can see it easily. Every time I fail in my exam and begin to lose heart, the sight of my motto inspires me with much ___32___(confident). My motto also makes me become ___33___ independent person. That is to say, I won’t rely on others easily. My friends, what is your motto? If you still haven’t got a motto, please choose ___34__ because a motto can have a great effect ___35___ you. Ⅲ 阅读(共两节，满分 50 分) 第一节：阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A As prices and building costs keep rising, the ―do-it-yourself‖ (DIY) trend in the US continues to grow. ―We need furniture for our living room‖, says John Rose, ―and we just didn’t have enough money to buy it. So we decided to try to making a few tables and chairs.‖ John got married six months ago, and like many young people these days, they are struggling to make a home at a time when the cost of living is very high. The Roses took a 2-week course for $ 280 at a night school. Now they make all their furniture and repairs around the house. Jim Hatfield has three boys and his wife died. He has a full-time job at home as well as in a shoe-making factory. Last month, he received a car repair bill for $420. ―I was deeply upset about it. Now I’ve finished a car repair course, I should be able to fix the car by myself.‖ John and Jim are not unusual people. Most families in the country are doing everything they can do to save money so they can fight the high cost of living. If you want to become a DIY, you can go to DIY classes. And for those who didn’t have time to take a course, there are books that tell you how you can do things yourself. 36. It can be inferred that many newly married people _________________. A. find it hard to pay for what they need B. seldom go to a department store to buy things
C. have to learn how to make their own furniture D. must take some courses to better their life 37. John and his wife went to evening classes to learn how to______________. A. make furniture C. make or repair things B. improve the quality of life D. save money and time
38. What does the sentence ―He has a full time job at home‖ mean? A. Jim makes shoes in his home B. Jim needs to do housework and looks after his children D. Jim runs a shoe-making factory at home
C. Jim does some extra work at home
39. Jim decided to become a DIY when ________. A. he had to raise the children all by himself C. the car repair class wasn’t helpful B. he becomes an unusual person D. his car repairs cost very much
40. According to the text, many US citizens want to become DIYs mainly in order to ________. A. improve themselves C. attract government’s attention B. save money D. show their anger B Danielle Steel, America’s sweetheart, is one of the hardest working women in the book business. Unlike other productive authors who write one book at a time, she can work on up to five. Her research before writing takes at least three years. Once she has fully studied her subjects, ready to divide into a book, she can spend twenty hours nonstop at her desk. Danielle Steel comes from New York and was sent to France for her education. After graduation, he worked in the public relations and advertising, industries. Later she started a job as a writer which she was best fit for. Her achievements are unbelievable: 390 million copies of books in print, nearly fifty New York Times best-selling novels, and a series of ―Max and Martha‖ picture books for children to help them. Deal with the real-life problem of death, new babies and new schools. Her l998 book about the death of her was shot to the top of the New York Times best-selling list as soon as it came out. Twenty-eight of her books have been made into film. She is listed in the Guinness Books of World Records for one of her books being the Times best-seller for 381 weeks straight. Not content with a big house, a loving family, and a view of the Golden Gate Bridge, Danielle Steel considers her readers to be the most important resource and has kept in touch with them by e-mail. While she is often compared to the heroines(女主人公) of her own invention. Her life is undoubtedly much quieter. But if she does have anything in common with them, it is her strength of will and her inimitable style. There is only one Danielle Steel. 41. Danielle Steel is different from other writers in that A. she is one of the most popular American women writers B. she often does some research before writing a book C. she can write several books at the same time D. she can keep writing for quite a long time without a break 42. Children who have read ―Max and Martha‖ picture books may know A. how to deal with affairs at school . .
B. what to do if Max and Martha die
C. how to solve the difficult problems in their writing classes D. what to do when new babies are born into their families 43. One of Danielle Steel’ achievements is that A. one of her books became a best-seller in 1998 B. her picture books attracted a lot of young men C. some TV plays were based on her books D. she wrote the Guinness Book of World Records 44. We can learn from the passage that Danielle Steel A. lives an exciting life . B. is pleased with her achievements .
C. writes about quiet women
D. values her readers a lot
45. What does the underlined word ―inimitable‖ mean? A. hardworking B. attractive C. unique C What will people die of 100 years from now? If you think that is a simple question, you have not been paying attention to the revolution that is taking place in bio-technology(生物技术). With the help of new medicine, the human body will last a very long time. Death will come mainly from accidents, murder and war. Today’s leading killers, such as heart disease, cancer, and aging itself, will become distant memories. In discussion of technological changes, the Internet gets most of the attention these days. But the change in medicine can be the real technological event of our times. How long can humans live? Human brains were known to decide the final death. Cells are the basic units of all living things, and until recently, scientists were sure that the life of cells could not go much beyond l20 years because the basic materials of cells, such as those of brain cells, would not last forever. But the upper limits will be broken by new medicine. Sometime between 2050 and 2100, medicine will have advanced to the point at which every 10 years or so, people will be able to take medicine to repair their organs. The medicine, made up of the basic building materials of life, will build new brain cells, heart cells, and so on — in much the same way our bodies make new skin cells to take the place of old ones. It is exciting to imaging that the advance in technology may be changing the most basic condition of human existence, but many technical problems still must be cleared up on the way to this wonderful future. 46. According to the passage, human death is now mainly caused by A. accidents and war C. accidents and aging B. diseases and aging D. heart disease and war . . D. strange
47. In the author’s opinion, today’s most important advance in technology lies in A. the Internet B. medicine C. brain cells . D. human organ
48. Humans may live longer in the future because A. heart disease will be far away from us B. human brains can decide the final death C. human organs can be repaired by new medicine D. the basic materials of cells will last forever
49. How long can humans live in the future according to the passage? A. More than 120 years. C. About 150 years. 50. We can learn from the passage that . B. Over 100 years. D. The passage doesn’t tell us.
A. human life will not last more than 120 years in the future B. humans have to take medicine to build new skin cells now
C. we have already solved the technical problems in building new cells D. much needs to be done before humans can have a longer life D Unless action is taken immediately, there is a good chance that all the oceans of the world will be dead by the year 2010. How can this possibly happen? We have already seen that people allow all sorts of waste products to flow into the sea. It is almost impossible to measure how much waste water and industrial waste end up in our oceans, but we can find out how much oil is poured into them legally and illegally. It is illegal to pour oil into the sea close to the shore, but when a ship is many miles out to sea there are no such rules. Scientists have different ideas as to the amount of oil put into the sea, but the lowest figure for oil poured in European waters alone is nearly 200 000 tons every year. Some people say the figure could be ten times as high.? It is not only our coasts that suffer from oil pollution. Among other things, many shell fish (creatures which live in water), and have a hard shell — oysters and mussels, for example — now have high amounts of poisonous substances. Next time you have shell fish to eat, how can you be sure that they are free from oil pollution? You cannot see the effects and you cannot taste them, either. It is really quite a problem.? 51. This passage is mainly about_________________.? A. pollution in the oceans C. the amounts of poison in shell fish B. oil pollution in the waters D. the amounts of oil in the sea
52. According to the passage, what is the main cause of oil pollution?? A. Oil ships which meet and strike each other.? B. Oil poured at sea when the oil tanks are cleaned out.? C. Oil from waste water and industrial waste. D. Oil coming out of the bottom of the sea. 53. Which of the following is illegal according to the passage? A. Pouring oil into the sea from land, especially when there is no other choice. B. Pouring oil at seaside. C. Allowing waste materials to flow into the waters.? D. Going fishing when the water is polluted by oil.? 54. According to the passage, which one is true? A. The amount of oil put into the sea is nearly 2000 000 tons in the globe. B. Every year, the figure for oil poured in the ocean is 1000 000 tons in Europe. C. Some people think the figure for oil poured is estimated too low. D. The highest amount of oil put into the oceans reaches 1000 000 tons in globe. 55. Which of the following statements is WRONG according to the passage? ? A. The water body of the earth will be dead by the year 2010 without any effective measure. B. All the Oceans in the world are polluted by oil.?
C. It's possible that all the creatures in the sea will die out if no action is taken. D.Some kinds of the living things in waters have been poisoned and we must be careful of them 第二节 信息匹配(共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分) 阅读下列应用文及相关信息， 并按照要求匹配信息。 请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选 项字母涂黑。以下是演讲会的资料： A. Are you interested in ―Dream of the Red Mansion‖(Hong Lou Meng)? Listen to a lecture on this classical novel. Venue: National Museum of Chinese Modern Literature (Beijing). Time: 9:30 A.m. Tel: 010 – 84615522 C. Former United Nations interpreter Professor Wang speaks about her experiences and shares her understanding of the cultural differences between East and West. Venue: National Library of China (Beijing) Time: 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p. m. Price: free Tel: 010 – 68488047 E. It is the year of the Dog, and you can see ―Fu‖ everywhere. But how much do you know about dogs – man’s best friend? What is ―Fu‖ and where does it come from? Why do people hang ―Fu‖ character upside down on the door? Get all the answers from this free lecture. Venue: Capital Library (Beijing) Time: 2:00 p. m. Tel: 010 - 67358114 Price: free Price: free B. ―Jiaguwen‖ is among the oldest pictographic characters in the world．How much do you know about it? Get all the answers at this free lecture. Venue: Dongcheng District Library (Beijing) Time: 9:00 A．m. Price: free Tel: 010 – 64013356 D. Qi Baishi, one of China’s greatest modern painters, was also a poet, calligrapher(书法家) and seal-cutter( 刻 印 者 ). Can you appreciate his works? Then come to spend the time with us. Venue: Beijing Art Academy Time: 9:00 A．m. – 11:00 A．m. Price: 10 yuan Tel: 010 - 65023390 F. About 160 cultural relics from Guangdong, Macao and Hong Kong are on display to April 15th. Meanwhile experts will talk about the important roles these three cities have played in the past two thousand years of Sino–Western exchanges. Venue: Beijing Art Museum Time: 2:00 p. m. – 5:00 p. m. Price: 20 Yuan, students 10 Yuan Tel: 010 – 83659337
以下是想去听演讲的人员的基本信息，请匹配适合他们的演讲内容。 56. Edward is a senior student in Beijing Foreign Language University. He likes traveling and has made up his mind to work as an interpreter for some joint–venture enterprises (合资企业). 57. Steve and Mark are both studying in the Chinese Department of China’s Renmin University. They want to do some research on Chinese ancient literature. 58. Lora and Peter, visiting professors from Australia, are both crazy about Chinese traditional culture. At weekends they like to call on Chinese families to learn about Chinese festivals as well as their history. 59. Simon comes from Egypt. He is now studying in Beijing Art Academy. He shows great interest in Chinese ancient characters. Now he wants to know much about it. 60. Alice is now studying in Beijing University, and she is especially interested in Chinese writing. In her spare time she enjoys drawing, writing poems and is fond of sharing her pieces with her
classmates. Ⅳ 写作(共两节,满分 40 分) 第一节 基础写作(共 1 小题，满分 15 分) [写作内容] 最近，你班举行了一个―What will the future be like？‖的专题讨论会，请你写一 篇短文来反映讨论结果。 有人说 有人说 你的看法 未来科学更发达，交通更方便，人的寿命更长，生活水平更高。 未来自然资源更少，耕地锐减，环境污染更严重，交通事故更多。 应着重保护自然资源，减少环境污染。 3. 可适当增加情节，使表达连贯。 [评分标准] 句子结构准确，信息内容完整，篇章结构连贯。 第二节 读写任务(共 1 小题，满分 25 分) 阅读下面的短文，然后按照要求写一篇 150 左右的英语短文。 In junior high school, one of my classmates, Ethan, was addicted to TV. This boy simply knew everything about such pop shows as Who’s the Boss? Then one day Ethan’s mother made an offer in order to draw him back to his school subjects. She promised that she would give him $200 if he could go a full month without watching any TV. None of us thought Ethan could do it, but he did quite well. His mom paid him $200. He went out and bought a TV, the biggest he could find. In recent years, hundreds of schools have carried out experiments with paying kids with each for showing up or getting good grades. All school kids admire this trend. But it upsets adults. Teachers say that we are rewarding kids for doing what they should be doing of their own will. Psychologists warn that money can actually make kids perform worse by making the act of learning cheap. The debate has become a typical battle over why our kids are not learning at the rate they should he despite decades of reforms and budget increases. [写作内容] 1. 以约 30 词概括上文的主要内容。 2. 以约 120 词对用金钱鼓励孩子学习的现象进行议论，内容包括： (1)你对用金钱鼓励孩子学习的看法; (2) (3)你认为怎样才能更好地鼓励孩子学习。 [写 要 ] 作 求 1. 可 使 实 或 它 述 法 持 的 点 也 以 照 读 料 内 ， 不 直 引 原 中 句 ； 以 用 例 其 论 方 支 你 论 ， 可 参 阅 材 的 容 但 得 接 用 文 的 子 2. 标 自 。 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 题 定 3. [评 标 ] 概括准确，语言规范，内容合适，篇章连贯。 分 准 你的父母(或其他亲人)是如何鼓励你学习的；
[写作要求] 1. 只能使用 5 个句子表达全部的内容；2. 将 5 个句子组织成连贯的短文；
I 听力（共 10 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分) 1-5 BCBAB 6-10CCAAB II 语言知识及应用（共两节，满分 45 分) 第一节 完形填空(共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分) [答案及解析]11—25 DDBAA DBCDB DBCDA
17. B。由于是指学习英语语言，应该是先学习发音，故选 pronunciation(发音)。 18. C. happen 意为―发生‖，指上面广告中提到的―快速学好英语这样事情是决不会发生的‖。 19. D。children 与后面的 a small child 相对应，指小孩学说母语好。 20. B。think of 意为―想象、想一想‖。 21. D。think 意为―思考‖，此句意为：谈话用母语，思考用母语。 22. B。 practice 意为―练习‖。 这里说明了孩子学说母语好是因为进行上述大量的练习的结果。 23. C。demand―需要‖，句意为：掌握好英语需要大量练习。 24. D。cost 意为―花费(时间)‖。此句意为：而练习需要付出极大的努力和花费大量的时间。 25. A。好教师、录音磁带、书和词典将对学习英语有帮助。但这些都不能代替学生的学习。 第二节语法填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 这篇文章概述了座右铭的好处以及作者的座右铭给他带来极大的鼓励作用。 26. that / which。引导定语从句并在从句中作主语，先行词是 a sentence or a phrase，指物。 27. faced。表示―面对困难‖是―be faced with‖。 28. themselves。 those 可知， 由 用反身代词 themselves 作宾语。 该谚语的意思是―自助者天助‖。 29. to work。因 make efforts 后接 to do sth.表示―尽力做某事‖。 30. but。因前后是转折关系。 31. where。引导地点状语从句，表示―……的地方‖用 where。 32. confidence。因 with 是介词，后要接名词做宾语；confident 的名词形式是 confidence。 33. an。指作者成为一个独立的人，表示―一个‖用不定冠词；又因 independent 以元音开头。 34. one。替代―a+单数可数名词(a motto)‖，用 one。 35. on. have an effect on. Ⅲ 阅读(共两节，满分 50 分) 第一节：阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 36—40 ACBDB 41-45 CDADC 46-50 BBCAD 51-55 BCBCB B [本文介绍了一位美国最杰出的女作家，她的出类拔萃在于两方面：其一是出的书多， 其二她的意志坚强及她的写作风格都是与众不同的，因而受到美国人的爱戴。 41. C 细节理解题。第一段第二句―不像其他多产作者一次只写一本书，她一次能写五 本‖这句话交待了她与其他作者之不同之处。 42. D 细节理解题。第二段中间部分关于一套为孩子们写的―Max and Martha’’故事书，
目的是帮助他们解决现实生活中有关死， 新的生命及新学校问题， 说明读了此书就该知道家 里一旦有新的生命诞生如何去做。 43. A 细节理解题。 第二段中问―她的成就是令人难以置信的‖开始， 下面介绍了她的成 就其中―1998 年关于她的儿子之死的那本书一出版就列在畅销书之首‖与 C 答案不符；她的 28 部书已拍成电影，而 A 项是电视剧与原文不符。D 与本段最后一句不符，B 画图书为孩 子们而写而非 young men。 44. D 推理判断题。最后一段中交待 Danielle Steel 认为她的读者是最重要的资源，她 一直和他们通过 e-mail 保持联系，可见她非常重视她的读者。 45. C 词义猜测题。根据文章最后两句话意思推知。 C [答案及解析]本文主要讲述了人类的生命由于生物技术的发展可以无限期延长的愿望 有可能成为现实。 46. B 细节理解题。由文章第一段最后一句得知，今天主要的杀手，如心脏病、癌症、 年老将会成为遥远的记忆。 47. B 细节理解题。第二段前两句的意思是说―在讨论技术变化时，人们往往注意到的 是网络。然而药学方面的变化可能是当今真正技术方面的大事件‖，故选 A。 48. C 推理判断题。由第二段的后半部分可知，在 2050~2100 期间，每隔 10 年左右， 人们可以通过吃药来修整生病的或衰老的器官，这应是未来长生不老的原因。 49. A 细节理解题。阅读全文后得知，文章没有具体告诉我们人们将来能活多少年。 50. D 推理推断题。由最后一段得知，想象一下将来技术的发展改变了人类最基本的 生存条件，真是让人兴奋，但想达到美好的将来还有很多技术问题要澄清。 happiness. D 本文说明的是海水的污染问题之一: 向海中倾倒油所导致的污染。如果不立刻采取措施的话,在2010年之前所有的海洋就极有可 能都变成死水一潭。 51.B。主旨大意题。短文说明的是海水的污染问题之一: 向海中倾倒油所导致的污染。所 以正确答案为选项 D。? 52.C。细节理解题。根据第二段的第二句话―It is almost impossible to measure how much waste water and industrial waste end up in our oceans‖?可 ?。 知 ? 53.B。 节 解 。 据 二 ―It is illegal to pour oil into the sea close to the shore‖可知。 细 理 题 根 第 段 54.C。细节理解题。根据第二段 ―Some people say the figure could be ten times as high‖ 55.B。是非判断题。根据第一段可知,如果没有立刻采取措施的话,在 2010 年之前所有的海 洋就极有可能都变成死水一潭,所以现在还没有出现这样情况。 第二节 信息匹配(共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分) 【语篇解读】演讲会介绍——听演讲者 CAEBD 56. C 关键词：interpreter, the cultural differences between East and West。 57. A 关键词：Dream of the Red Mansion(Hong Lou Meng), Chinese ancient literature。 58. E 关键词 the year of the Dog, see ―Fu‖ everywhere, Chinese festivals as well as their history。 59. B 关键 Jiaguwen, the oldest pictographic characters in the world, Chinese ancient characters。 60. D 关键词：a poet, calligrapher, and seal-cutter；Chinese writing, drawing, writing poems。 Ⅳ 写作(共两节,满分 40 分) 第一节 基础写作(共 1 小题，满分 15 分)
What will the future be like?
Recently our class has held a discussion on ―What will the future be like?‖ some students think that in the future science will be more advanced ,and transportation will be more convenient, and what’s more, people will live much longer and the level of their living conditions will be higher. However, some students think that in the future natural resources will further decrease and farmland will become more serious, and there will be more traffic accidents. In my opinion, we should try to protect natural resources and decrease environment pollution. 第二节 读写任务(共 1 小题，满分 25 分) 【读写任务优秀范文选登 1】 What should people really do encourage their kids to concentrate their time and energy on studying lessons and doing well? People’s opinions differ from each other about this problem. Some schools, teachers and parents give their students or kids money as a stimulating means in order to encourage them to do what they should do effectively, this phenomenon is common in recent years and it is welcome by most of the young. I don’t think it is an effective way, on the contrary it may lead to the opposite result. My parents and family often tell me some encouraging stories in ancient or modern times such as Li Bai, Zhou Enlai and so on. Each time I make a little progress in my study, they always praise me with open arms, and whenever I am confronted with difficulties my family always stand my side. I feel comfortable and warm in my heart for what they do for me. I make up my mind that I’ll live up to my family and my homeland. I think, as a student myself, school and parents should educate their kids through teaching them to study for their family and their motherland rather than giving them money to letr them passively do something. Only by building up some noble and long-range aims can they study on their own initiative. 【读写任务优秀范文选登 2】
copyright ©right 2010-2020。