谓语 的动词，有行 谓语动词指在句子中充当____ 为动词，系动词，情态动词和助动词等几种。
非谓语动词是指在句子中不是谓语的动词， 主要包括 不定式、动名词和分词（现在分词和过去分词） ___________________________________， 即动词的非谓语形
式。 非谓语动词除了不能独立作谓语外， 可以承担句子的其他成分。
1. I hope to be admitted to a famous university. to be admitted 不定式 2. Thank you for inviting me . inviting 动名词 3. Feeling exhausted, I don’t feel like doing anything Feeling 现在分词 动名词 doing 4. Given more time, you will make Given 过去分词 greater progress.
She got off the bus, but left her Step2: 非谓语 (1) 主动 doing handbag on her seat. handbag on her seat.
动词做状语 (2)被动 done She got一：状语 off the bus, leaving her 说明________________ 时间、原因、目的、 (3) 主动+完成 having done 结果、条件、方式和伴随 状况等。 ______________________
二：形式 (4) 被动+完成 having been done
(5)将来 to do 三：使用条件 (6)将来 +被动 to be done 一个句子当中，已经存在一个主句（谓语 (7)进行+被动 being done
1.Adopting this method, we will raise the average yield by 40 percent. = If we adopt this method, we will raise… 2.If you turn to the right, you will
find a path leading to his cottage.
=Turning to the right, you will… 3.Given more time, I can do better.
=If I was given more time, I can…
1. Born in the village, he knows a lot of people there. =As he was born in the village, he knows…
2. Because he was ill, he didn’t go to school. =Being ill, he didn’t…
______(approach) Approaching the city center, we saw a stone statue of about 10 meters in height.
1. After his journey from abroad, Richard Jones returned home, _________. A. exhausting B. exhausted C. being exhausted D. having exhausted 2. The poor man, ______ , ran out of the dark cave. A. trembled and frightened B. trembling and frightened C. trembling and frightening D. trembled and frightening
1. 他发给我一封电子邮件，希望能得到进一步 的信息。 He sent me an e-mail, hoping to get further information. 2. When asked why he went there, he said he was sent there __________for a space flight. A. training B. being trained C. to have trained D. to be trained
1. The news reporters hurried to the airport, only ________ the film star had left. A. to tell B. to be told C. telling D. told
2. The news shocked the public, _______to great concern about students’ safety at school. A. having led B. led C. leading D. to lead
Having been shown 1.___________________around the labs, we were taken to the library .(show) Having lived 2._________________in the countryside for a long time, he is good at farming.(live) Being used 3._______________by me now, the dictionary can’t be lent to you.(use) 4. She walked as fast as possible ,hoping ________to catch the train.(hope) Not having received 5.__________________any answer , he began to write again.(not receive) 6._______as a means of transport in china, the bike Used is useful. (use)
Seen 1）______from the top of the hill, the city looks more beautiful to us. Seeing from the hill , 2）________ we find the city very beautiful.
否则分词短语就要有自己的逻辑主语, 这种结 构称为独立主格结构.
1. All our savings gone, we started looking for jobs.
2. He rushed into the room, his face covered with sweat.
判断题True or False。
? （ F ）Being a fine day, we went out for an outing. ? （ T ）As it was a fine day, we went out for an outing. ? （ T ）It being a fine day, we went out for an outing. ? （ F ）Hearing the news, tears came to my eyes. ? （ T ）Hearing the news, I burst into tears. ? （ T ）When I heard the news, tears came to my eyes.
Step3: 在写作中 巧用非谓语动词
? ? ? ?
（1） 使用现在分词。如： 「原」We had a short rest. Then we began to play happily. We sang and danced. Some told stories. Some played chess. 「改」After a short rest， we had great fun singing and dancing， telling jokes and playing chess. （2） 使用过去分词。如： 「原」He was satisfied with the result. He decided to go on with a new experiment. 「改」 Satisfied with the result， he decided to go on with a new experiment.
1. Because she was moved by the hero, she decided to study harder. Moved by the hero,
2. When he found the door locked, he went home.
Finding the door locked,
3.He started early in order that he could get there on time.
to get there on time
没有连词 1、使用条件：两个并列句________ 。
词的主语与主句的主语保持一致 ________, 省略 。 并且______ 不省略 ， 4、如果主语不一样，主语________
独立主格结构 。 称为_____________
copyright ©right 2010-2020。