天津市优之辅教育 第七章 倒装
第一节 基本知识与基本概念 【什么是倒装】 倒装是英语中很有意思的一种通过改变句子主语和谓语的正常顺序来表达特殊的意思或达到修辞目的的手 段。 英语句子的基本语序是“主语＋谓语”，如果将谓语置于主语之前，这种语序就叫做倒装。 【倒装的类型】 倒装句分完全倒装和部分倒装两种情况。完全倒装指整个谓语都提前到主语之前，但如果主语为代
词而不 是名词时，主语和谓语并不倒装。例如： Here comes the bus. (全部倒装) Here you are. （因为主语是代词 you，所以没有倒装）
部分倒装指将谓语中的一部分，如助动词、情态助动词或系动词 be 放在主语的前面，其余部分仍在主语 后面。例如： Only in this way can we make more contributions to our hometown. 【倒装怎么实现？】 动词倒装的方法一般是： １、动词 be 和主语颠倒进行倒装； （完全倒装和部分倒装通用）例如： Here is a book for you. Only until recently was I aware of the new situation. ２、如果谓语动词中有助动词、情态助动词，则将它们与主语颠倒,实现部分倒装。例如： Hardly had we started when they told us to stop. Tom can beat Jack in tennis and so can you. Often have I told you not to touch anything in my lab! ３、如果谓语动词是行为动词，其前面既无助动词也没有情态助动词，则用助动词 do 进行倒装。例如： Little does he know about Chinese history. Jill didn’t follow the teacher’s order and neither did anyone else. 优之辅系列资料- - 严禁转载 , 侵权必究！ 侵权举报邮 箱：email@example.com
1 / 9
天津市优之辅教育 【高考怎么考倒装？】 倒装考点在高考中属于次要考点，并不是每年都必然要考查。但从有限的高考原题中，我们还是能够明显 感觉到，部分倒装的重要性比完全倒装大。请同学们注意。
【考点一、什么情况下需要完全倒装？】 通常情况下，能引起完全倒装的有三种情况： １、There be 结构 There be 结构及其各种变体就是我们接触最早的，也是我们最熟悉的一种完全倒装。例如： There used to be a temple in the forest. There are many people in front of the city hall. There lived a very smart king. There may be some possibility that we can be chosen for the task. 由于很明显的原因，there be 结构出现在高考题目中一般不会以考查倒装为目的。 ２、当直接引语放在句首时，谓语动词应该完全放在主语之前。例如： “You must be joking!”, shouted my wife. “No way”, said my boss coldly. “He is the last man I want to see”, answered the boy. 由于受到本身条件的限制，这种情况也很难以高考题的形式出现。 ３、当方位副词 here, there, up, down, in, out, away 等出现在句子的开头时；或表示方位或方向的介词短 语位于句首时。 例如： Up went the rocket. Down came the plane. Out rushed the little boy. Away went Tom. In came our headmaster. Here comes the bus. There goes the bell. 优之辅系列资料- - 严禁转载 , 侵权必究！ 侵权举报邮 箱：firstname.lastname@example.org
2 / 9
天津市优之辅教育 On the top of the hill stands an old tree. In front of the house sat a small boy. 注意，这才是真正能出题的一种完全倒装形式。但限制也比较多，除了三条通用的主语必须是名词不能 是代词一条外，它还要求谓语必须是不及物动词。因为，如果后面的动词有宾语，动词提前的话，句子结构就 很尴尬了。 4. 只有 such 位于句首时，句子全部倒装 Such are the facts; no one can deny them.这些就是事实，没人能否定他们。
【考点二、否定副词放在句首时的倒装】 含有否定含义的词 hardly, scarcely, rarely, never, little, seldom, neither, nor, not only, not until, no sooner 等于句 首时，句子部分倒装。例如： Little did he know who the woman was. Never shall I forget the time when we could hardly make both ends meet. Hardly had we sat down when the movie started. No sooner had we sat down than the movie started. Seldom has she come to my office to ask questions. The Smiths should not break the rules. Nor should we. Not only can I devote myself to my hometown but I also can see my parents more often. 【考点三、so, such 在句首时的倒装】 so, such 于句首，后带表语或状语时，其后所接的主句部分倒装。例如： So carelessly did he drive that he almost killed himself. So fast did the motorcyclist rush that even the policemen didn’t catch him. So silly was my wife that she sold all my books at a low price. Such serious damage was done to my car that it took the workers a month to mend it. Such good partners did we have that we finished our work ahead of time. 【考点四、so, neither, nor 在句首时的倒装】 so, neither, nor 于句首，表示主语与前面句子的主语情况相同时(既主语不是同一个人或物)，句子要部分倒 装。例如： ---I don’t think I can walk any further. ---Neither can I. Let’s stop here for a rest. 优之辅系列资料- - 严禁转载 , 侵权必究！ 侵权举报邮 箱：email@example.com
3 / 9
天津市优之辅教育 --- Jack, you really took great trouble to help Jim. --- So do you. --- I heard Larry Johnson is an expert in nuclear energy. --- Yes. And so is his brother. 有时，so 引出的句子只是单纯重复前面的内容，重要特点是两个句子的主语是同一个人或物时，句子不倒 装。例如： ---It was cold yesterday. ---So it was. ---You left all the lights on in the office last night. --- My God. So I did. 有时，前面的句子提供了两种类型的谓语动词，如一个 be 动词，一个行为动词或一个肯定一个否定，这 时，也不倒装。例如： --- Mary is a hardworking students and she often helps others. --- So it is with her sister. --- Robinson robbed a band and was sentenced to prison. --- It was the same with his brother. 【考点五、 only 强调状语放在句首时的倒装】 only 强调状语放在句首时，句子部分倒装。例如： Only when he told me this did I realize what trouble he was in. Only in this way can you master the spirit of the language. Only until recently did we know the new discovery made 10 years ago. Only yesterday did I finish the book. Only at home are you allowed to smoke. 【考点六、让步状语从句中的倒装】 though, as 引导让步状语从句时，常将表语或状语前置，表语为单数可数名词时冠词要省略。例如： Young as/ though he is, he knows more than you. Freshman(大学一年级学生) as/ though he is, he has been picked by an NBA team. Child as/though he is, he can work out the difficult question. Hard as they may try, they can never achieve their goal. 【考点七、频度副词在句首时的倒装】 表示频率的副词 often 位于句首时句子部分倒装。例如： Often have I have told them not to go swimming in that lake. 优之辅系列资料- - 严禁转载 , 侵权必究！ 侵权举报邮 箱：firstname.lastname@example.org
4 / 9
天津市优之辅教育 Often did I remind him of the important meeting. 【考点八、虚拟语气中的倒装】 如果虚拟语气中的虚拟条件句省略 if，必须部分倒装。例如： Should it rain, the crops would be saved. = If it should rain, the crops would be saved. Had I had the chance, I would have done better than him. = If I had had the chance, I would have done better than him. Were I to become a rich person, I would help the poor more. = If I were to become a rich person, I would help the poor more.
第三节 巩固练习 一、 【夯实基础】 1.____ can you expect a pay rise. A. With hard work C. Only with hard work A. she sang A. did I feel B. sang she B. I felt B. Although work hard D. Now that he works hard C. did she sing C. I had felt D. she did sing D. had I felt
2. Not a single song _____ at yesterday’s party. 3. I finally got the job I dreamed about. Never in all my life _____ so happy. 4. ---It was careless of you to have left your clothes outside all night. ---My God! ______. A. So did I B. So I did C. So were you D. So did you 5. ---David has made great progress recently. ---______, and ______. A. So he has, so you have C. So has he, so have you A. did the villagers realize C. the villagers did realize A. do you buy A. there are B. So he has, so have you D. So has he, so you have B. the villagers realized D. didn’t the villagers realize C. you will buy D. can you buy
6. Not until all the fish died in the river, _____ how serious the pollution was.
7. Nowhere else in the world _____ a better and cheaper camera than in our shop. B. you can buy B. are 8. Among the high-risk group of heart disease _____ people with a preference for fat-rich foods. C. they are D. who are 9. You say he works very hared. _____ and ______. A. So he does; so do you C. So he does; so you do A. He hardly had B. So does he; so you do D. So does he; so do you C. Hardly had he D. Hardly he had
10. _____ entered the office when he realized that he had left his report behind. B. Had he hardly 11. So seriously ____ in the accident that he was sent to hospital at once. 优之辅系列资料- - 严禁转载 , 侵权必究！ 侵权举报邮 箱：email@example.com
5 / 9
天津市优之辅教育 A. he was injured A. When; so A. or she ever did B. was he injured B. As; as C. As; so C. he did injure D. If; so C. or did she ever D. nor she ever did D. did he injure 12. _____ land is improved by sowing it with various seeds, ____ is the mind by exercising it with different studies. 13. She never laughed, ____ lose temper. B. nor did she ever 14. Only ____ to borrow the magazines from the reading-room. A. are the teachers allowed C. are allowed the teachers ---_____. A. So do I A. belong B. Neither do I B. belongs C. I’m the same C. belongs to D. So it is with me D. is belonged 16. To all the people here ____ the honor for the success. 17. ---I have great difficulty working out this problem. ---___ to me yesterday, you _____ less difficulty with such problems now. A. If you had listened, would have had C. Had you listened, would have A. ran he A. so would she A. I like it much 二、 1. ______, Carolina couldn't get the door open. A. Try as she might B. As she might try C. She might as try D. Might she as try 2. Mary never does any reading in the evening, _______. A. so does John B. John does so C. John doesn’t too D. nor does John 3. Never before ______ in greater need of modern public transport than it is today. A. has this city been B. this city has been C. was this city D. this city was B. he repaired the computer D. the computer was repaired 4. Only after my friend came _______. A. did the computer repair C. was the computer repaired 5. --- Father, you promised! --- Well, ______. But it was you who didn’t keep your word first. A. so was I B. so did I C. so I was D. so I did 6. --- Well, I do think the rabbit is a beautiful, gentle animal which can run very fast. --- _____________. A. So it is B. So is it C. So does it D. So it does 7. In the dark forests ________, some large enough to hold several English towns. A. stand many lakes C. many lakes lie B. lie many lakes D. many lakes stand 侵权举报邮 箱：firstname.lastname@example.org
6 / 9
B. the teachers are allowed D. did the teachers be allowed
15. ---I seldom watch TV, but listen to the radio a lot.
B. If you listened, would have D. If you listen, will have D. he was running D. neither will she D. Much as I like it
18. In such a hurry _____ to the school yard that he was out of breath. B. he ran C. did he run 19. If you refuse to accept the invitation, _______. B. so does she B. Like as I it much C. so will she 20. ____, I will not buy it. C. Much do I like it
优之辅系列资料- - 严禁转载 , 侵权必究！
天津市优之辅教育 8. --- Maggie had a wonderful time at the party. --- ________, and so did I. A. So she had B. So had she A. So curious the couple was C. How curious the couple was 三 1. --- Did Linda see the traffic accident? --- No, no sooner _____ than it happened. A. had she gone C. has she gone B. she had gone D. she has gone B. is the teacher not satisfied D. is the teacher satisfied C. So she did D. So did she 9. ______ about wild plants that they decided to make a trip to Madagascar for further research. B. So curious were the couple D. The couple was such curious
2. I’ve tried very hard to improve my English. But by no means ___ with my progress. A. the teacher is not satisfied C. the teacher is satisfied --- _______. A. So you did C. So did you A. I have found C. I did find A. I could imagine C. I couldn’t imagine A. a village lie C. does a village lie A. had she realized C. did she realize 四、 １.If Joe’s wife won’t go to the party, ____. A. he will either --- ___________. A. So is mine 3. B. So mine is C. So does mine D. So mine does that Maric was able to set up new branches elsewhere. A.So successful her business was C.So her business was successful A. Strange as might it sound B.So successful was her business D.So was her successful business B. As it might sound strange 侵权举报邮 箱：email@example.com
7 / 9
3. --- I reminded you not to forget the appointment. B. So I do not D. So do I B. have I found D. did I find B. could I imagine D. couldn’t I imagine B. lies a village D. lying a village B. she realized D. she had realized
4. So difficult ______ it to work out the problem that I decided to ask Tom for advice.
5. Never in my wildest dreams _____ these people are living in such poor conditions.
6. At the foot of the mountain ______.
7. Only then _____ how much damage had been caused.
B. neither will he
C. he neither will
D. either he will
2. --- My room gets very cold at night.
4. . _______, his idea was accepted by all the people at the meeting.
优之辅系列资料- - 严禁转载 , 侵权必究！
天津市优之辅教育 C. As strange it might sound D. Strange as it might sound 5. Little _______ that we were watching his every move, so he seemed to be going his own way in this business. A. he realized B. he didn't realize C. didn't he realize D. did he realize 6. I have been living in the United States for twenty years, but seldom _____ so lonely as now. A. have I felt B. I had felt C. I have felt D. Had I felt 7. --- How was the televised debate last night? --- Super! Rarely ______ so much media attention. A. a debate attracted C. a debate did attract A he had considered A did she notice A had she A is there B. did a debate attract D. attracted a debate B had he considered B she noticed B she had B there is C he considered D did he consider
8. not until he retired from teaching three years ago ________ having a holiday abroad. 9. only after Mary read her composition the second time _________ the spelling mistake. C does she notice C has she C is it B he even gives B. did he realize B. it did occur B. do I doubt B. will I speak D she has noticed 10. never before _______ seen anybody who can play tennis as well as Robert. D she had D it is C will he even give C. he realized C. it occurred C. I have doubted C. do I speak B. do they actually break D. they had actually broken properly in this hospital. D he will even give 11. This is not my story, nor ________ the whole story. My story plays out differently. 12. The headmaster will not permit the change in the course, nor ________ it a thought. A does he even give A. had he realized A. occurred it A. I doubted A. I will speak A. they actually broke C. did they actually break 13. Not until he went through real hardship _____ the love we have for our families is important. D. he had realized D. did it occur D. did I doubt D. I speak 14. Not once ________ to Michael that he could one day become a top student in his class. 15.“Never for a second ,”the boy says, “that my father would come to my rescue.”
16. Only when he apologizes for his rudeness ____to him again. 17. At no time______ the rules of the game. It was unfair to punish them.
18. Only by increasing the number of doctors by 50 percent A. can be the patients C. the patients can be treated
B. can the patients be treated D. treated can be the patients
参考答案： 一、 【夯实基础】 1-5 CCDBB 二、 1-5 ADACD 6-9 ABCB 6-10 ADBAC 11-15 BCBBD 16-20 BCCCD
优之辅系列资料- - 严禁转载 , 侵权必究！
天津市优之辅教育 三． 1-5 ADADB 四、 1-5 BCBDD 6-7 AB 6-7 BC
优之辅系列资料- - 严禁转载 , 侵权必究！
copyright ©right 2010-2020。