30.Rose is too young to go to school. A. old enough to go to school B. too short to go home D. a school girl
C. so you
ng that she can’t go to school
（满分 120 分，考试时间 120 分钟）
线 第Ⅰ卷 题 得 号 一 分 二 三 一 二 三 四 第Ⅱ卷 总 分
31.Of all my friends, Dave is _______ to me. A the closest B closer C close D the closer toys.
32.My little sister spent her free time A. to play B. plays C. playing D. play 33. He was the first Chinese Pianist in A.the 70 years history of
the competition to win this prize.
B. 70 year history of D. 70-years history of ------No,____. C It’s exciting. D It’s boring.
第Ⅰ卷（选择题 共 75 分） 考号 二、单项填空。 （25 分） 21. He looks thin, but he is____ than before. A. thinner 封 B. more thin C. more strong D. stronger
C. the 70-year history of
34.----Do you like to wash the car? A It’s interesting. B It’s funny.
35.Did you live ______ two years ago? A interesting anywhere C anywhere interesting B somewhere interesting D interesting somewhere
22. Lucy is not______ good at sports______ Kate. A. much...than B. very ...as C. so ...as D. as...so 23. He______ his father, and he is good at _____basketball. A. like, playing B. looks like, play C. likes, playing the D. is like, playing
36.There ______ an exhibition in the museum tomorrow. A is going to be B will have C is going to have D are going to be one as she didn’t want
37. The salesgirl showed her several bags and she chose the to spend too much money on it .
24. ____ yogurt do you need? Two teaspoons A. How many B. How much C. How often D. How long
A. most expensive B. dearest C. least expensive D. most cheapest 38.—Did you see the talent show yesterday ? —Yes , ___ I missed the beginning A so B or C but D because
25. Before you leave the classroom, you must _____the door and ______the lights. A. close , close B. turn off , turn off C. close, turn off D. turn off, close 26. You can ______ some sugar ______ the water. A. add; / B. add; into C. add; to D. add up to; /
39.I’m going to be a driver _____ five years. A after B during C in D for
27. ---What do you think of the TV show? ---___ my opinion, it was wonderful. 密 A. To B. In C. On D. For 28. Class 4 went to the ________ to see some sharks. A. cinema 学校 B. aquarium C. park D. movie
40.It’s raining outside. You must wear the raincoat to _____ the rain. A stop B keep out C get in D go out of
41 My friend is good at chess, he always beats me ________ it. A with B at C in D for ----It’s not far. We _____ take a taxi. D won’t
29.Auther is going to visit his parents ______. A yesterday B this morning C just now D next week 1
42. ----Let’s go to Taishan Park by taxi. A needn’t B can’ t
43.She is new here,she has _____ friends here. A few B little C more D less --- ____. C No, there’ll not. D No, there won’t.
C. if she did her best to help people, she would enjoy people's love D. she was as good-looking as her brother 50. What can we learn from this story? A. To be good to people is more important than to be good-looking. B. To be good-looking is very important. C. If you want to make yourself good-looking, you must be good to people. D. If you often help people, you will become more and more beautiful.
44. ---- Will there be less pollution? A No,there will not.
B Yes,there will.
45. I hope to fly to the _____ one day, like Yang Liwei. A space B moon C Mars D sun
三、阅读理解。(30 分) A Once there was a man who had two children, a boy and a girl. The boy was good-looking but the girl was not. One day they found a mirror(镜子) for the first time and they saw what they looked like. The boy was very happy and he said to his sister, "How handsome(英俊) I am! I look much nicer than you!" The girl did not like what her brother said and gave him a hard push. "Go away!" she said. Their father saw what was happening. He went up to them and said to the boy,"You must always BE good as well as LOOK good." Then to the girl he said, "My dear, if you help everyone and do your best to please him, everyone will love you. It does not matter that you are not as good-looking as your brother." 46. Once a man had ____. 座号 A. a good-looking boy 线 B. an ugly (难看的) girl
B Helen Keller was a very clever and beautiful girl. At the age of six months she could already say a few words. But before she was two years old, she was badly ill. She could not see or hear,and soon, she could not even talk, then Helen had to fight for what she wanted. When she was six, her parents invited a teacher for her. With the help of the teacher, she began to see and hear the world around her through her hands. She learned to read the books for the blind(盲人) . The teacher took Helen for long walks, and told her about all the beautiful sights. Helen touched flowers, climbed trees, and smelled a storm before it came. She also learned how to swim and ride a horse. After she grew up, she became a famous writer in America. Her first and most famous book is The Story of My life. Her story has brought new hope to many blind and deaf people . It gave light to those in Darkness and encouraged them to live and work. 51.When could Helen Keller already say a few words? A At the age of two B At the age of a year and a half D When she was six years old
C. two good-looking children D. a boy and a girl 47. The boy saw what he looked like in the mirror and was happy because he____. A. found a mirror B. knew he looked as nice as his sister D. was handsome
C At the age of six months
C. and his sister were good-looking
52. Why couldn’t Helen see or hear later? A Helen was badly ill C Helen was very tired B She had a traffic accident D She became very lazy
48. The girl gave the boy a hard push because ____. A. she was stronger 考号 B. what he said was wrong
C. she was not pleased with what he said D. her father loved her 49. Father told the girl that ____. A. it was important to be good-looking B. it was a good thing to be ugly 2 封
53.How could Helen begin to see and hear the world around her? A With the help of her father B She could see and hear the world around her through her feet. C With the help of her parents
D With the help of her teacher she could begin to see and hear through her hands. 54.After Helen grew up she became a famous _______. A doctor B scientist C singer D writer
60. Which of the following is TRUE? A The girl was still poor after writing the song. B The girl sang the song with her grandma in her dream. C The girl’s friends heard the song before. D The girl became famous because of the song. D We each have a memory（记忆力）. That’s why we can still remember things after a long time. Some people have very good memories and they can easily learn many things by heart, but some people can only remember things when they say or do them again and again. Many of the great men of the world have got surprising memories. A good memory is a great help in learning a language. Everybody learns his mother language when he is a small child. He hears the sounds, remembers them and then he learns to speak. Some children are living with their parents in foreign countries. They can learn two languages as easily as one because they hear, remember and speak two languages every day. In school it is not so easy to learn a foreign language because the pupils have so little time for it, and they are busy with other subjects, too. 学校 But your memory will become better and better when you do more and more exercises. 61. Some people can easily learn many things by heart because_____. A．they always sleep very well C．they read a lot of books B．they often eat good food D．they have very good memories 密
55.What gave light to those in darkness and encouraged them to live and work? A The teacher’s help B The parents’ help C Helen’s story C You may know the song Happy Birthday very well. But do you know about its writer? It was written by an American girl. And she became very rich after that . When she was a child, she was poor. Once, she was invited to her friend’s birthday party. She was pleased but sad because she didn’t have enough money to buy a gift for her. “The party is coming soon, but now I have little money.” Tears ran down her race. Later that night she was in bed, thinking about the gift when the door opened and her grandma came in. “What happened?” her grandma asked. Hearing the girl’s story,she said, “Don’t worry. I think I can help you.How about singing a song! They sang and sang. Suddenly she woke up.It was a dream! She decided to write it down at once and sing it to her friends at the party. When she sang the song at the party the next day, her friends were very happy. “How wonderfully you sing! We haven’t heard such a beautiful song before.Thank you for giving me the special gift.” Said her friend.And they learnt to sing it together. Later, the girl became well—known in America. 56.The writer of the song Happy Birthday is__________. A an American girl C an American boy B an American girl’s grandma D an American girl’s friend D Helen’s songs
62. Everybody learns his mother language _______. A．at the age of six C．after he goes to school B．when he is a small child D．when he can read and write
57.The girl was sad because _______. A she didn’t want to go to the party B she wouldn’t be busy that day D her friends didn’t invite her
63. Before a child can speak, he must ______. A．read and write C．hear and remember the sounds B．make sentences 姓名 D．think hard
C she didn’t have enough money to buy a gift 58.What gift did she give her friend? A A flower B A toy
C An interesting book. It was ______. D interesting
D A song.
64. In school the pupils can’t learn a foreign language well because______. A．they have no good memories C．they have too much time for it 3 封 B．they have no recorders D．they are busy with other subjects
59. What did her friends think of the song? A boring B beautiful C exciting
65. Your memory will become better and better _______. A．if you have plenty of good food B．if you do more and more exercises
3.The dress isn’t ____________(cheap) enough for me to buy. 4.What’s ____________(bad) store in town? 5.Which has ________________(comfortable) seats, Town Cinema,Screen City or Movie Palace?
C．if you do morning exercises every day D．if you get up early 第Ⅱ卷（非选择题 共 45 分） 一、首字母填空。 （10 分） 1.I got lots of g___________ on my birthday. 2.Would you like to p________ some milk into the glass? 3. He won the first prize in the singing c_____________. 4.You should keep c____________ in front of danger. 5.P____________ is one of the most important problems in the modern world. 6.I don’t play sports every day ,because I have less f_______ time for myself. 7.There are many tall b_____________ in our city. 8.Who do you think will w___________ the World Cup? 9. The girl likes playing the piano ,because she wants to be a p___________. 10. I got Liu Xiang’s a_________ in Beijing last year. 二、动词填空。 （10 分) 1.Don’t forget 2. What about (turn) off the light before you leave home. (eat) turkey slices for dinner?
6.Mr. Wang is _____________(popular) than Mr. Green. 7.-----What about this story? ------Much ___________(interesting).
8.August is _____________(hot) month of the year. 9. ---The digital camera is really cheap! ---The ___________(cheap), the _____________(good). I’m short of money. 四、书面表达。(15 分) 成长至今，你也许去过很多美丽的地方，把你印象最深，最美丽的地方，写信告诉 你的朋友 Gina 吧。可参考以下问题，词数 70 左右。(不得出现真实姓名) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Where did you go? What did you do? How was the weather? Was the food good? Did you buy anything? Do you want to go again?
Dear Gina, ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________Yours,_________________ ________________________________________________________________________ 4
3.I learned _______________(ride) a bike at the age of six. 4. ________his father ___________ (visit) the Palace Museum in two days? 5..Did you have fun ______________(make) fruit salad? 6. What do you think the weather _________(be) like tomorrow? 7. You are too fat, you must try _____________(eat) less meat. 8.We enjoy (drink) yogurt .
9. Did it take him a long time _____________ (get) here? 考号 10. They often saw Jim _____________(practice) English under the tree last year. 三、用所给形容词的正确形式填空。(10 分) 1.Dave is one of _____________(clever) student in our class. 2.Who is the __________ (heavy) of the two boys? 密
第一卷 1—45 （45 分， 每小题 1 分） 1—5 B A AA A 6—10 C B B C C 11—15 A B B B B 16—20 C A A C A 21—25 D C D B C 26—30 C B B D C 31—35 A C C D C 36—40 A C C C B 41—45 C A A D A 46—65 (30 分， 每小题 1.5 分) 46—50 DDCCA 51—55 CADDC 56—60 ACDBD 61—65 DBCDB 第二卷 一、首字母： （10 分，每空一分） 1. gifts 2. pour 3. competition 4. calm 5. Pollution 6. free 7. buildings 8. win 9. pianist 10. autograph 二、动词： （10 分，每空一分） 1.to turn 2. eating 3. to ride 4. Will, visit 5. making 6. will be 7. to eat 8. drinking 9. to get 10. practice 三、形容词： （10 分，每空一分） 1.the cleverest 2. heavier 3. cheap 4. the worst 5. the most comfortable 6. more popular 7. more interesting 8. the hottest 9. cheaper,better 四、书面表达： （15 分）
copyright ©right 2010-2020。