马上就要期中考试了， 小编为大家准备了高一英语必修一第一单元复习要点， 希望可以帮助到你。
Unit One Friendship
1.go through 经历，经受
get through 通过;完成;接通电话
2. set down 记下，放下
3. a series of 一系列
4. on purpose 有目的的
5. in order to 为了
6. at dusk 傍晚，黄昏时刻
7. face to face 面对面
8. fall in love 爱上
9. join in 参加(某个活动);
take part in 参加(活动)
10. calm down 冷静下来
11. suffer from 遭受
12. be/get tired of…对…感到厌倦
13. be concerned about 关心
14. get on/along well with 与…相处融洽
15. be good at/do well in 擅长于…
16. find it + adj. to do sth. 发现做某事是…
17. no longer / not …any longer 不再…
18. too much 太多(后接不可数 n.)
much too 太…(后接 adj.)
19. not…until 直到… 才
20. it’s no pleasure doing sth 做… 并不开心
21. make sb. sth. 使某人成为…
make sb. do sth. 使某人做某事
间接引语： 用自己的话转述别人的话。间接引语在多数情况下可构成宾语从 句且不要加引号。
例： Mr. Black said, “ I’m busy.”
Mr. Black said that he was busy.
直接引语如果是陈述句，变为间接引语时，用连词 that(可省略)引导，从句 中的人称、时态、指示代词、时间状语、地点状语都要发生相应的变化。
例：1. He said, “ I like it very much.” → He said that he liked it very much.
2. He said to me, “I’v left my book in your room.”
→ He told me that he had left his book in my room.
“I don’t want to set down a series of facts in a diary,” said Anne.
→Anne said that she didn’t want to set down a series of facts in a diary.
The boy said, “I’m using a knife.”
→ The boy said that he was using a knife.
He said, “Light travels much faster than sound.”
He said that light travels much faster than sound.
在英语学习中， 每单元都有复习要点，以下是精品学习网为您提供的高一英 语第二单元复习要点，希望可以帮助到你!
Unit two English around the world
1. be different from 与…不同
be the same as 与…一样
2. one another 相互，彼此(=each other)
3. official language 官方语言
4. at the end of 在…结束时
5. because of 因为(后接名词或名词性短语)
6. native speakers 说母语的人
7. be based on 根据，依据
8. at present 目前;当今
9. especially 特别，尤其
10. make use of 利用…
make the best of 充分利用…
11. a large number of 大量的，很多(作主语，谓语动词用复数)
the number of …的数量(作主语，谓语动词用单数)
12. in fact = actually= as a matter of fact 事实上
13. believe it or not 信不信由你
14. there is no such thing as… 没有这样的事…
15. be expected to …被期待做某事
16. play a part/role in … 在…起作用
17. make lists of…列清单
18. included 包括(前面接包括的对象)
19. command sb. to do sth. 命令某人去做某事
command + that 从句(从句用 should+V 原)
20. request sb. to do sth. 要求某人做某事
request + that 从句(从句用 should+V 原)
例：1. “ Look at the example”, the teacher said to us.
2. Open the window!
例：1. “ Would you like to see my flat?” She asked.
2. Would you please open the window?
高一英语复习要点之 Unit 3
在英语学习中， 每单元都有复习要点，以下是精品学习网为您提供的高一英 语复习要点之 Unit 3，希望可以帮助到你!
Unit 3 Travel journal
2. prefer to 更加喜欢，宁愿
prefer A to B 比起 B，更喜欢 A
prefer doing to doing 比起做…，宁愿做…
prefer to do rather than do 与其做…, 不如…
3. flow through 流过，流经
4. ever since 自从
5. persuade sb. to do sth. 说服某人做某事
6. be fond of 喜欢
7. insist on doing 坚持做某事
insist + that 从句(用 should+ V 原)
8. care about 关心
9. change one’s mind 改变想法
10. altitude 高度
11. make up one’s mind to do 下定决心做某事
= decide to do = make a decision to do
12. give in 让步，屈服
give up 放弃
13. be surprised to … 对…感到惊奇
to one’s surprise 令某人惊讶的是…
14. at last = finally = in the end 最终
15. stop to do 停下来去做某事
stop doing 停止做某事
16. as usual 像往常一样
17. so…that 如此… 以至于…
So + adj + a/an + n. + that
Such + a/an +adj. + n. + that
18. be familiar with 对…熟悉(人作主语)
be familiar to 为…所熟悉(物作主语)
现在进行时表将来， 表示最近按计划或安排要进行的动作，常见的现在进行 时表将来的动词有：come/ go / leave/ arrive / travel / take / stay/ do 等.
例：1. I’m coming. 我就来
2. what are you doing next Sunday ? 你下个星期天做什么?
3. I hear that you are travelling along Mekong River. 我听说你将沿湄 公河旅行
4. Where are you staying at night? 你们晚上待在哪里/
英语是世界上最被广泛使用的第二语言， 精品小编准备了高一年级上册英语 知识点，具体请看以下内容。
Moved by mother’s great love
She had died when the rescuers found her.She was buried by the crushed house.Through gaps of those ruins，we can see her last posture(姿态).Being on her knees，the upper part of the body was prostrate (趴着的) forward，with her hands on the ground to support her body.That was something like an ancient who was kowtowing.
The rescuers confirmed her death by touching her through the gaps of ruins.They shouted at the ruins again and again，knocked the bricks using the crowbar(铁棍)，but no response inside.
Then the rescuing team went to next building，suddenly the leader ran back， calling “come here” .He came to the body， stretched his hands under the woman，feeling and touching，then shouted loudly “there is someone，a baby，still living”.
Through some efforts，rescuers cleaned up the ruins carefully which blocked her.Under her body lay her baby，who was wrapped in a small red quilt with yellow flowers scattered in red.He was about 3 or 4 months’ old.Since well protected by mother’s body，he was totally safe.He was sleeping on both ears when the rescuer carried him out，and his lovely
and peaceful face warmed everyone around him.The doctor along with the rescuing team unfastened the quilt to check if the baby was all right， and he found there was a mobile phone filled in the quilt.The doctor looked at the screen subliminally，a written message was already there: “My dear baby， if you could live， don’ t forget how much I love you” .As a doctor， he experienced too much of parting forever;but at this moment， he wept.The mobile was passed，every person who saw this message shaded tears.
Section OneWarming Up and Reading
1.Who can remember what happened in Yushu，in Qinghai Province in the year 2010?
A terrible earthquake broke out there on April 14th.More than 2,200 people were killed.
2.Do you know any other natural disasters?
3.Can you tell some famous land earthquakes?
(1)Pakistan Earthquake：On October 8th,2005，a terrible earthquake which measured 7.6 on
the Richter scale happened in Pakistan，Afghanistan and India.And Pakistan was the most
seriousaffected country，in which 38,000 people died,62,000 people injured and 25,000 people
were homeless.(2)San Francisco： On October 17,1989， an earthquake measuring 7.1 on the
Richter scale struck San Francisco.(3)The Wenchuan Earthquake in 2008.
4.Do you know why an earthquake happens?
The plates are moving constantly.Sometimes these two plates stop and do not move for
years.Then suddenly，they jump and an earthquake happens.As a result of the movement
of these plates，west America near the sea has always been a bad place for earthquakes.
5.What do you think may happen before an earthquake?
Mice ran out of the fields looking for places to hide.Fish jumped out of bowls and ponds.The
chickens and even pigs were too nervous to eat.The dog barked loudly again and again.People
could see bright lights in the sky.
2.Where did it happen?
3.How long did it last?
4.Who helped to rescue the trapped people?
Part 1(Para.1)：Before the earthquake，strange things began to happen but no one
took any notice of them.
Part 2(Paras.2～3)：The earthquake destroyed the city of Tangshan and shocked the
people very much.
Part 3(Para.4)：The army came to help the survivors，bringing hope for a new life.
2.True or false?
(1)People in Tangshan were warned of the earthquake and didn’ t go to bed that night.(F)
(2)People in Beijing also felt the earthquake.(T)
(3)More than 400,000 people were killed in the earthquake.(F)
(4)Many rescue workers and doctors were trapped under the ruins during the aftershock.(T)
(5)People tried to get fresh water from under the ground in Tangshan.(F)
英语高一必修一 Unit5 知识点详解：Nelson Mandela -a modern hero
2015-12-10 英语是世界上最被广泛使用的第二语言， 精品学习网为大家推荐了英语高一 必修一 Unit5 知识点，请大家仔细阅读，希望你喜欢。
lose heart 丧失勇气
lose one’s heart to sb/sth 爱上，喜欢上
be worried about 担心(状态)
in trouble 处于不幸中
be sentenced to 被判处
be out of work = lose one’s job 失业
be equal to 相等的，平等的
be proud of / take pride in 以……而自豪
invite sb to do sth 邀请某人做某事
invite sb for/ to sth
think highly of 对……评价高
give out 发出(气味等);分发;耗尽
as a matter of fact = in fact = actually 事实上
blow up 充气 爆炸
beg for 乞讨
set up 建立，创立;设置，竖起
send up 发射，使上涨
set about 着手做某事 (set about doing sth)
go up 上升，增长;被兴建
set off 出发，动身 set up 设立，建立;设置，竖起
set out 陈列，摆出;开始
be active in = take an active part in 积极参与，在……活跃
keep sb from doing sth 阻止某人做某事
die for 为……而死
die from 死于(外因)
die of 死于(内因 如：饥饿，寒冷，疾病等)
be proud of / take pride in 以……而自豪
invite sb to do sth 邀请某人做某事
think highly of 对…评价高
give out 发出(气味等);分发;耗尽
put sb in prison= throw sb into prison= send sb to prison 把……投入 监狱
advise sb to do sth 建议某人做某事(advice 不可数， a piece of advice)
advise doing sth fight for 为争取……而斗争 advise sb on sth
fight against 为反对……而斗争
advise that (should)+ v 原
fight with 同……并肩作战/ 同……斗争
have problems/ difficulty/ trouble with sth
work out 算出
break the law 违反法律
be willing to do sth 乐于做某事
realize one’s dream of 实现…… 的梦想 a
nswer violence with violence 以暴制暴
come to power 当权，上台
social activities 社会活动
1. Only then did we decide to answer violence with violence.
only 放在句首且后接状语时(作状语：副词;介词短语;状语从句)，要使用部 分倒装------
Only yesterday did his father tell him the truth.
Only when his father came back did he go to bed. (从句无需倒装，主 句要倒装)
2. He strongly believed in the three principles: nationalism; people ’ s rights; people’s
3. I felt bad the first time I talked to the group.
the first time 用法相当于连词用法，用来引导从句
链接：It’s the first time that 现在完成时
It was the first time that 过去完成时
4. He taught us during the lunch breaks and the evenings when we should have been asleep.
(should have done 本应做而未做)
needn’t have done 本不应做而做了 can’t have done 过去不可能做 过
高一英语必修一 Unit5 语法知识点：Nelson Mandela - a modern hero
高中英语是中国对英语教育阶段的一个部分组成。 以下是精品学习网为大家 整理的高一英语必修一 Unit5 语法知识点， 希望可以解决您所遇到的相关问题， 加油，精品学习网一直陪伴您。
(一)定语从句的结构：在复合句中，修饰某个名词或代词的句子(做这个名词 或代词的定语)叫定语从句，定语从句一般放在被修饰的名词或代词后面，被修 饰的名词或代词叫做定语从句的先行词，它与定语从句之间要有一个词连接，这 个词指代先行词的内容叫做关系词(关系代词或关系副词：that, which, who, whose, when, where, why)。先行词在定语从句中充当主语，宾语，时间，地 点，原因状语。
1. There she saw a wall of water that was quickly advancing towards her.
2. In Japan, someone who sees another person making the gesture will think it means money.
3. A theme park is a collection of rides, exhibitions or other attractions that are based on a common theme.
4. The park has a conservation center that helps protect marine animals and their habitats in the rivers and coastal waters of Asia.
5. Visitors can go on exciting rides where they can feel what it is like to do the things they have seen their heroes do in the movie.
6. Oprah Winfrey is a black woman whose rise to fame is an inspiring story.
1. Before she could move, she heard a loud noise, which grew to a terrible roar.
2. Tree after tree went down, cut down by the water, which must have been three meters deep.
3. Flora, whose beautiful hair and dress were all cold and wet, started crying.
4. Their talk includes rhythm and rhyming words as well as tongue twisters, which often make the audience applaud.
(三)关系词前面可以根据定语从句的内容加上一些介词，这些关系词在介词 后面常用 which 或 whom.
首页 > 高中 > 高一 > 高一英语 > 高一英语知识点
高一英译必修一 Unit5 重点短语：Nelson Mandela a modern hero
英语是世界上最被广泛使用的第二语言， 精品学习网为大家推荐了高一英译 必修一 Unit5 重点短语，请大家仔细阅读，希望你喜欢。
1. set up 设立;建立;开办;创纪录;树起 ★★★★
①set up sth. / set sth. up
②set up 开办/建立/设立/创设(组织、 公司、 制度等) ③set up 竖立(柱子、 旗子等) ④set up 创造(记录等)
They set up a notice on the wall. 他们在墙上贴出一张通告。 The school has set up a special class to help poor readers. 学校专门办了一个 班来帮助阅读能力差的学生。
set back 使倒退，使受挫折;推迟，拨回(钟表的指针) set forward 出发， 出动;把钟表时间向前拨;发表;促进 set off 出发，动身;使爆炸，点燃，发射
set out 出发， 开始;陈述， 阐明;摆出， 陈列， 布置 set down 放下;使下车， 使着陆;登记，记下 set about doing sth. 着手做某事
A factory was _________ in what had been a waste land many years ago. A. put up B. speed up
C. set up
D. make up
思路分析：在许多年前是一片废墟的地方建立了一座工厂。set up 建立;开 办
2. in trouble 在危险中;在麻烦中
①作表语：be in trouble
help those in trouble, ended in trouble
①turn in 交还，上交
②turn off 关闭，停止/终止运转;关掉
③turn on 打开，开启，使开始运作;显露出，流露出 ④turn out 关上， 关掉，熄灭;结果是，证明是 ⑤turn over 翻转，旋转 ⑥turn up 开大;到达;出 现
⑦turn down 降低，减弱，调小声音;拒绝某人，翻下 ⑧turn away 把?? 打发走，解雇;转过脸
turn 作名词，意为“次序”，用法有：It?s one?s turn to do sth. 轮到某 人做某事 by turn 轮流
The travelers in great trouble on the island decided to _________ some fishermen who were fishing near the island.
A. turn to B. turn up 答案：A (for help)。
1. He promised to come at 7 o?clock, but he didn?t ____________. A. come up
B. set up
C. turn up
D. grow up
2. He never comes except when he is ____________. A. in a trouble B. in troubles C. in trouble D. in the trouble
3. By making friends with the native speakers, one can _________ a lot of their language. A. pick up
B. take up C. set up
D. make up
4. The government ______________ for two years.
A. has been in power B. has come to power C. has taken office D. came into power 答案：1. C 2. C 3. A 4. A 思路分析：
1. 他承诺要 7 点钟来，但是他没出现。turn up 出现 2. be in trouble 处 于困境，属于固定搭配。
3. 通过和本土语的人交朋友，你能学会大量他们的语言。pick up 无意中 学会。 4. 和一段时间连用时，用延续性动词(短语)或表示状态的动词(短语)， 而 come to/into power 和 take office 均为短暂性动词短语，故选 A 项。
C. turn down D. turn off
思路分析： 在岛屿上陷入困境的游客决定向附近正在钓鱼的渔民求助。考查 turn to sb.
1. 丧失勇气和信心________________ 3. 求助于_________________________ 5. 事实上_____________________ 7. 当权，上台 __________________ 9. 被判处 _______________________ 11. 与??作斗争____________________
2. 处于麻烦当中____________________ 4. 失业__________________________ 6. 把??投进监狱_________________ 8. 设立;建立_____________________ 10. 乐意做 某事_____________________ 12. 信仰, 信任______________________
13. 对??平等\公正________________ 15. 用和平的方式 ________________ 17. 为争取??而斗争________________
14. 献身;专心于____________________ 16. 违法___________________________
18. 他是你在困境中可以求助的人。(in trouble) ________________________________________
Few people would even think of beginning a new job at the age of 76, __1__ one of
America?s most famous artists did just that. Anna Mary Robertson, better known as “Grandma Moses” , turned to painting __2__ she was too old to work on her farm.
Grandma Moses was crazy about painting soon after she picked it up and worked hard at it. She painted __3__ (care) and her works were nice. She first painted only to please __4__, and then began to sell her works __5__ a little money. In 1993, a collector, Louis Caldor, happened to see several of Grandma Moses? works __6__ (hang) in a shop. He liked them, __7__(buy) them at once, and set out to look for __8__. Caldor held __9__ show to introduce the works of Grandma Moses to other artists. Grandma Moses, __10__ was world-famous, died on December 13, 1961, at the age of 101.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。