过去分词作状语练习 1. ⑴ _________the old man, we went upstairs. (2). __________by the old man, we went upstairs. (3)The lady returned home, ________ by two policemen. (4) ____ some officials, Napoleon
inspected his army. (5). There was a terrible noise ___ the sudden burst of light A. followed B. following C. Being followed D. Followed by 2. _____for a long time, the book looks old. ( use) ______ the book, I find it useful. (use)
3. ________ (look) at her, he jumped with joy. ________(look) at by her, he jumped with joy. 4. (1) ____ from the top, the stadium looks like a bird nest. (2)____ from the space, the astronaut can not discover the Great Wall. (3)_____ from a distance, the Opera House looks like ship sails. A. Seeing B. Seen 5. ___________in deep thought, he didn’t hear the sound. (absorb) 6. _____ in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him. ( lose) 8. ______ in white, she looks more beautiful.( dress)
9.____________________(keep) in the fridge for two hours, the food has gone bad. 10.___________(frighten) by the news, he felt dizzy(头晕目眩的）. 11. ___________________（ criticize) by the teacher, Li Ming gave up smoking. 12.___________________ (bit) twice, the postman refused to deliver our letters unless we chained our dog up. 1.____ time ,he will make a first-class tennis player . A Having given B To give C Giving D Given 2 ___in 1636 ,Harvard is one of the most famous universities in the United States .
A Being founded B It was founded C Founded D Founding
3 Unless __to speak ,you should remain silent at the conference . A invited B inviting C being invited D having invited
4 ___,but he still couldn’t understand it . A He had been told many times C Told many times B Having been told many times
D Although he had been told many times
5 When first ___to the market , these products enjoyed great success . A introducing B introduced C introduce D being introduced 6 There seemed to be nothing ___to do but ___for the doctor . A leave / send B left / to send C left / send D leaving / send
7____everywhere , the wolves had no where ___themselves . A Hunting / hiding C Hunted / hiding B To hunt / to hide D Hunted / to hide
8 . The ___ morning, the father came into the lonely house, ___ by his naughty boy. A. following, following C. following, followed B. followed, followed D. followed, following
9. Mrs. White was glad to see the nurse ___ after her son and was pleased to see the boy well ___ care of in the nursery. A. looked; taken C. looked; took B. looking; taken D. looking; taking
10. _______ more attention, the tree could have grown better. A. Given B. To give C. Giving D. Having given.
11. The computer center, ________ last year, is very popular among the students in this school A. open B. opening C. having opened D. opened
14. ________ in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him. A. Losing B. Having lost C. Lost D. To lose
copyright ©right 2010-2020。