动词在英语句子中起着至关重 要的作用，它类型多，变化灵活， 所以给正确用好动词就带来了困难。 其实要正确使用动词并不难，只要 按其规律，经常归类总结并加强练 习，就能逐步掌握动词的用法。
1. He told me not to go out until mother came back. 2. School begins on September 1st. 3. This dress looks beautiful, however, it doesn’t wash well. 4. When you have learned English, you will find it a bridge to so much knowledge.
连系动词 (lv.) 1. We were classmates for three years some years ago. 2. It is getting colder and colder. 3. This piece of music sounds pleasant.
情态动词 1. Peter may come with us tonight, but he isn’t very sure yet. 2. － Can this be true? －Yes, it may be. 3. You should have handed in your composition yesterday morning.
1. I really don’t want to go to the party, but I don’t see how I can get out of it. 2. I can hardly hear the radio. Would you please turn it up ? 3. I will have the house taken good care of .
1. Is it necessary to finish the work before dark? 2. Charles Babbage is generally considered to have invented the first computer. 3. I am going to Beijing next week. Do you have anything to be taken to your son at Qinghua University?
1. Hearing the news, they jumped with great joy. 2. He died, leaving nothing but debts. 3. Seen from the hill, the park looks very beautiful. 4. He was too anxious to make himself understood before the police.
1. His coming will be of great help to us. 2. The boy is used to doing his homework by himself. 3. I’m sorry for not having kept my promise.
1. －Is this raincoat yours? －No, mineis hanging (hang) there behind the door. 2. Look! Here comes (come) the bus! 3. She was so interested in the book that she had read (read) it for three hours before she realized (realize)it. 4. I don’t know if he will come (come). If he comes (come), I’ll let you know. 5. When I was at college, I spoke (speak) three foreign languages, but I have forgotten (forget) all except a few words each.
二、根据主谓关系选用正确语态。 1. The thief was caught (catch) climbing over the garden wall. 2. The Anti-Japanese War broke out (break out) in 1937 and it lasted (last) eight years. 3. The film is well worth seeing (see). 4. No one can prevent the plan being carried out (carry out).
1. When and where to build the school is not decided (not decide) yet. 2. Henry is one of the students who play (play) basketball best in our class. 3. Not only the children but their teacherwas (be) interested in the movie last Sunday.
1. Lincoln’s second mother did all she couldto help (help) him. 2. The letter I had been looking forward to came (come) at last. 3. On Saturday afternoon, Mrs Green went (go) to the market, bought (buy) some bananas and visited (visit) her cousin. 4. On Saturday afternoon, Mrs Green went (go) to the market and bought (buy) some bananas, visiting (visit) her cousin on her way back.
2、看时间状语和上下文，用好时态。 3、看主谓关系用对语态，更要注意特殊情况。 4、看主语的人称和数，注意单数和复数。 5、看清句子结构，用对谓语和非谓语动词。
begin, come into, destroy, find out, grow, introduce, make, please, speak, spend was introduced to me only yesterday, so I’ve known him for 1. He _____________ only one day. 2. ___________ rice ___________ Is grown in this part of the country? 3. He looked ___________ because he had done better than me. pleased to find out begin the 4. I was told ______________ when the film would ____________ next day. 5. She often practises _____________ French to herself. speaking 6. Do you know how these expressions ____________ the language? came into 7. There will be no trees ______________ new soil from their to make leaves. 8. A large number of buildings _______________ were destroyed in the earthquake. was spent 9. A large amount of money _______________ on books last year.
ask, be, come, happen, hold, improve, invite, make, remain, seat were held 1. The first Olympic Games in modern times ___________ in 1896. improving/to be improved 2. This sentence needs ________________________. 3. More than one student ____________ going to the town. is comes 4. He is the only one of the students who _________ from Europe. 5. Most of the people ____________ to the party were famous invited scientists. has remained 6. He ______________ a teacher ever since he left college. 7. We should do all we can __________our country rich and strong. to make 8. －We haven’t heard from Jane for a long time. －What do you consider _______________ to her? has happened 9. By the time the speaker entered the hall, all the listeners were found ____________ on their seats. seated 10. I felt it an honour _________________ to speak here. to be asked
Wish you good progress
in your English study!
copyright ©right 2010-2020。