当前位置:首页 >> 英语学习 >> 我们要一个共同的世界,共同的梦想,和一个安宁的地球! We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Eart

我们要一个共同的世界,共同的梦想,和一个安宁的地球! We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Eart


What Do You Really Want from Us

───我们究竟如何才能让你们满意?

When we were the Sick Man of Asia, we were called The Yellow Peril.

以往我们是东亚病夫, 你们把我们称作黄祸

When we are billed to be the next Superpower, we are called The Threat.

现在我们正在崛起, 而你们又视我们为灾难

When we closed our doors, you smuggled drugs to open markets.

以往我们闭关锁国,你们用鸦片烟做敲门砖

When we embrace Free Trade, You blame us for taking away your jobs.

现在我们贸易自由,你却抱怨我们抢了你的饭碗

When we were falling apart, You marched in your troops and wanted your fair shar e.

以往我们国将不国, 你们狠毒地落井下石。

When we tried to put the broken pieces back together again, Free Tibet you screame d, It Was an Invasion!

现在我们团结一心, 你们却又分化瓦解

When tried Communism, you hated us for being Communist.

以往我们信仰共产主义, 你们为此痛恨我们

When we embrace Capitalism,you hate us for being Capitalist.

现在我们发展资本主义,你们却又嫉妒阻挠

When we have a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet.

我们人口众多,你们指责我们破坏环境

When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights.

于是我们计划生育, 你们又对我们说教人权

When we were poor, you thought we were dogs.

以往我们贫穷落后, 你们不把我们当人看

When we loan you cash, you blame us for your national debts.

现在是你向我们借钱, 却抱怨我们增加了你们的债务

When we build our industries, you call us Polluters.

我们发展工业,你说我们污染了环境

When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.

你们消费我们的产品,却让我们背负使地球变暖的罪名

When we buy oil, you call it exploitation and genocide.

我们购买石油, 你们说我们消耗资源

When you go to war for oil,

you call it liberation.

你们为霸占油田而发动战争, 却美其名曰:解放人类

When we were lost in chaos and rampage, you demanded rules of law.

以往我们天下大乱, 你们对我们大谈法制

When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it violating human rights.

而当我们依靠法律制止暴乱, 你们就说这是践踏人权

When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech.

以往我们沉默, 你们說我们言论无自由。

When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed-xenophobes.

现在我们发出自己的声音, 你却辱骂我们是一群被洗脑的愤青

“Why do you hate us so much﹖”we asked. “No,” you answered, “we don't hate yo u.”

“为什么你们如此仇视我们?”───我们想知道───“不”,你說,“我们并非仇恨你们”

───We don't hate you either, But, do you understand us?

“Of course we do, ”you said, “We have AFP, CNN and BBC's ······”

───我们也不希望煽动仇恨;那么,你们了解我们吗?

──“当然”,你说,“我们的消息来源就是 AFP,CNN,还有 BBC”

Oh,What do you really want from us?

是么?那么你们到底希望我们怎么做?

Think hard first, then answer ······Because you only get so many chances.

请认真想一想,不要再肆意信口开河!

Enough is Enough,Enough Hypocrisy for This One World.

是坦诚面对的时候了,在这个世界上谎言已经说得够多!

We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Earth.

我们要一个共同的世界,共同的梦想,和一个安宁的地球!

This Big Blue Earth is Big Enough for all of Us.

在这蓝色的星球上你们生存,我们也要生存.


更多相关文档:

一首引起轰动和震撼的英文诗

We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Earth. 我们要一个共同的世界,共同的梦想, 我们要一个共同的世界,共同的梦想,和一个安宁的 地球! 地球! This...

我们究竟如何才能让你们满意?

We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Earth. 我们要一个共同的世界,共同的梦想,和一 个安宁的地球! This Big Blue Earth is Big Enough for all ...

北京2008

如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 北京2008 隐藏>> ——同一个世界一个梦想 One World One Dream,...

The Partnerships We Need我们需要的伙伴关系

The Partnerships We Need 我们需要的伙伴关系 On this...也是对全世界、全人类和我们的共同希望发动的攻击。...ten years ago the world came together as one. ...

世界环境日

《人类环境宣言》提出 7 个共同观点和 26 项共同...创造更加美好的世界( We the Peoples: United for ...唯一的地球,共同的未来(Many Species. One Planet....

在香港“一带一路”高峰论坛上的主旨讲话

“一带一路”倡议,顺应了世界和平与发展的时代要 ...国家发展结合起来,把中国梦同沿线各国人民的梦想结合...百花齐 放,而非一枝独秀;提倡共同发展,不搞零和...

一英语翻译竞赛文章

One small step back to where we started 注: “...可实际上,它们要告诉我们的却是地球和我们自己。 ...实现了与人类自身一样古老的梦想,真正使 他们感到...

地球科普知识

年只有一个地球——一齐关心,共同分享 1993 年贫穷...创造更加美好的世界 1996 年我们的地球、居住地、...(Weather,climate and the air we breathe) 2010 ...

2016考研英语:给作文来一个漂亮的结尾

也要从自己的世界走出来,更多地注意他人和外部世界...b. There is only one earth which we can live...我们所居住的地球只有一个,我们无法失去她。保护环境...

奥巴马英文演讲稿天下无核

Together, we’ve stopped that drift, and proven...挑起军备竞赛,威胁国际社会的威望和我们的共同安全的...一天不再需要核 武器,全世界都能享有 和平与安宁。...
更多相关标签:
网站地图

文档资料共享网 nexoncn.com copyright ©right 2010-2020。
文档资料共享网内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。email:zhit325@126.com