I. 五大句型已经学过了。仔细观察以下例句，找出名词可以充当的成分。 1. 主语+谓语(及物动词)+宾语 2. 主语+谓语(不及物动词) 3. 主语+系动词+表语 4. 主语+谓语+间接宾语(人)+直接宾语(物) 5. 主语+谓语+ 宾语 + 宾语补足语 Walls have ears. The flowers are bloomi
ng. Miss Jones is a secretary. The mother will buy the girl a dress. The father, John, considers the child a genius.
通过对五大句型的分析得出：名词可以用来充当主语,宾语,表语和同位语。 同样的道理，可 以把句子中的名词换成一个小句子。请分析以下句子划线部分充当的成分。 1）Whether a new airport will be built hasn’t been decided. 2）Our difficulty is where we can find a ladder. 3）That the player got the first place made us excited. 4）He pretended that he was innocent. 5）What I think about is whether I should help him. 6）I was amazed at the news that he failed in the exam. 7) It worries all the parents most that their children often chat on the Internet. 8) It was a matter of who should get the amount of money. 9) We don't’ doubt that he can do a good job of it. 10) We have no doubt that he can do a good job of it. 1.名词性从句包括______从句；______从句；______从句与________从句四大类
2.名词性从句的引导词： 单词 词义 在词中所充当的成分 连词 that / / if / whether 是否 / what (ever) (无论)什么 主、宾、表 连接 which (ever) （无论）哪个 主、宾、定 代词 who (ever) （无论）谁 主、 、宾、表 whom (ever) （无论）谁 宾 whose (ever) （无论）谁的 定 when 什么时候 状 连接 where 在哪里 状 副词 why 为什么 状 how 怎样 状 3. 找出下列句子中的从句并辨别种类： 1）Whether a new airport will be built hasn’t been decided. 2）Our difficulty is where we can find a ladder. 3）That the player got the first place made us excited. 4）He pretended that he was innocent. 5）What I think about is whether I should help him. 6）I was amazed at the news that he failed in the exam.
7) It worries all the parents most that their children oftne chat on the Internet. 8) It was a matter of who should get the amount of money. 9) We don't’ doubt that he can do a good job of it. 10) We have no doubt that he can do a good job of it. 二．课中探究： （一） ．名词性从句的语序: ________陈述语序_____________ 1. Can you tell me _________________ then? A. what were you thinking of B. what you were thinking of 2. Can you tell me _______________________? A. what is the matter with you B. what the matter is with you （二） 。区别 what 与 that 探究: what 与 that 在从句中的句法功能有何不同？ What 在从句中作句子成分，有含义，而 that 没有含义，不作句子成分。 1） ____That_______ she would come at once surprised all of us. 2）Please tell me___what____ has happened to her. 3）He did ___what__ he could to save the drowning girl. 4）The exhausted soldiers slept on __what____ we called “kang”. 5）The fact is ______that_ we can’t be free that day. 6）After__what__ seemed an hour ,he came to life. 7）She doesn’t know ____what____ she will do with his summer vacation. 8) Air is to us what water is to fish. （固定句型）译：__________________________ 【高考链接】 ： （2007 全国） _________ matters most in learning English is enough practice. A. What B. Which C. That D. Where （三）区别 if 与 whether 1) __Whether____ we will go picnicking depends on _whether_ it will be rainy. 2) I have no idea _whether__ he will come to the party. 3) The question is __whether__ he will come to the party. 4) I don’t care __whether__ he will attend the meeting or not. 5) He can’t decide ___whether__ to stay here another day. 6) He can’t decide __whether/if___ he’ll stay here another day. 【高考链接】 ： （2006 江苏）We haven’t settled the question of _________ it is necessary for him to study abroad. A. if B. whether C. where D. that 你能归纳出须使用 whether 的情况吗？ ① 主、表、同位从句用 whether ② 介词宾语用 whether ③ whether 与 or not 连用 ④ 不定式前用 whether (四) it 作形式主语和形式宾语 Translate the following: 1) 很显然你误会我了。 _It is obvious that you’ve made a mistake of me. 2) 很遗憾你错过了音乐会。 __It is a pity that you missed the concert. 3) 我觉得很遗憾，你错过了音乐会。
__I feel it a pity that you missed the concert___ 4) 你觉得我们一周内完成论文可能吗？ __Do you think it possible that we finish this paper within a week____ 5) 有打电话时我碰巧不在家。 _It happened that I was out when you called me___ 【高考链接】 ： （2000 上海） Don’t ________ that all these who get good grades in the entrance examination will prove to be most successful. A. take as granted B. take this for granted C. take that for granted D. take it for granted 【焦点关注】 ： I would appreciate _______ if you come to my grandma ’s birthday party and say hello to her. A. that B. it C. you D. her 牢记：在 appreciate, like, dislike, love, hate 等后接由 if 或 when 引导的宾语从句 中；在 see to, depend on, rely on, count on 等后 that 引导的从句中，从句前常加 it 作形式宾语。 1) I hate it when they talk with their mouth full of food. 2) 译：走的时候务必做到锁好门。 __See to it that the door is locked when you leave__ 3) 译：你可相信，他会帮你的。 _You can rely on it that he will give you a hand___ （五）虚拟语气在名词性从句中的应用 1)It is necessary that _we (should) master a foreign language(我们掌握一门外 语。) 2)It was suggested that_the sports meet be called off at once（立即取消运动会。 ） 3)The teacher requested that_we turn in our homework immediately_(我们立即 上交作业)。 4)My suggestion is that we_______(go) to the cinema together. 5)His advice that we__________(come) here on the dot is very reasonable. 6)The order came _____ the soldiers ______ the small village the next morning. A. that, had to leave B. that, should leave C. /, must leave D. when, should leave 结论：①当主句的表语是 strange, natural, important, necessary, possible 等形容 词 时 ， 由 that 引 导 的 主 语 从 句 ， 其 谓 语 动 词 使 用 虚 拟 语 气 ， 即 ________________________。 ② 在 表 示 建 议 _suggest_,advise,propose, recommand 要 求 demand, request, require _ 坚持_insist___ 命令_order, command, 等词后面的宾语从句和 suggestion proposal advice idea order requirement request command 等名词后面的同位语从句和表语从句，使用虚拟语气。 （六）that 的省略 探究：下列句中的 that 哪些是可以省略的？ I don’t know that he has come back from HongKong. I believe that you have try your best and that you can come to the top of the class. He said that although he felt ill, he wouldn’t leave earlier.
It is said that his novel will come out next month. The truth is that he came here on foot instead of by bus. My idea that he should come here another day was refused by all of them. 结论：主、表、同位从句不省；当动词后带有两个及两个以上 that 引导的宾语 从句时；在 that 引导的宾语从句中，从句中又包含从句时 (七) 双重疑问句
问 句 中 插 入 Do you think/believe/suppose/imagine/expectsuggest/---等时，这时的特殊疑问句要用什么 语序？陈述语序
1) When do you think __________________________? A. will the plane take off B. the plane will take off 2) 你认为她发生了什么事？ __What do you think has happened to her______. 3) 你认为他到底去哪个地方了？ __Where do you suppose he has gone____. Who do you suggest (should) be made our monitor___?（选为我们的班长）？ 【高考链接】 （2002 上海）________ be sent to work there? A. Who do you suggest B.Who do you suggest that should C. Do you suggest who should D. Do you suggest whom should (八) “疑问词-ever”与“no matter + 疑问词”的区别 Whatever， whichever ， whoever， whomever，however， whenever， wherever no matter what，no matter which，no matter who，no matter whom，no matter how，no matter when，no matter where 1）I don’t believe _________whatever______ he says. _Whatever/No matter what_ he says , I don’t believe him. 2)__Whoever/No matter who___breaks the law, he’ll be punished. __Whoever___ breaks the law will be punished. 【高考链接】① (1998 上海) Sarah hopes to become a friend of ________ shares her interests. A. anyone B. whomever C.whoever D. no matter who ② (NMET 1997) It is generally considered unwise to give a child ________ he or she wants. A.however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever ③ (2000 北京) These wild flowers are so special that I would do _________ I can to save them. A. whatever B. that C. which D. whichever ④ （2000 上海）________ much advice I gave him, he did exactly what he wanted to do. A. How B. Whatever C. However D. No matter （九）. that 引导的定语从句和同位语从句的区别 1）The news that he told me is true. 2）The news that he will come is true. 3）One of the men held the view__that what_____ the girl said was right. 4）Word came_that__ he would return from the front before long .
【高考链接】Danby left word with my secretary _________ he would call again in the afternoon. A. who B. that C. as D. which （十）请关注以下几个词所关联名词性从句的引导词： 1）The reason why she was ill was __that__ she ate bad meat. 2) I doubt _whether__ he will accept my invitation. I don’t doubt _that__ he will accept my invitation. Do you doubt __that___ he will come back soon? 4) Please make sure ___that_ the door is locked when you leave. 5) I’m not sure __whether___ I should write to him right now. I’m sure _that__ the key is in the drawer because I put it there this morning. 课后总结反思： 语法专练----名词性从句 名词性从句专项练习 30 题
1. His success was because of ________ he had been working hard. A. that B. the fact which C. the fact that D. the fact 2. “Is Mary from New York City” “I don't know _______.” A. from what city does she come from C. what city does she come from 3. ________ makes mistakes must correct them. A. What A. because I got A. while A. did he do that B. That B. because of getting B. that B. he did that C. Whoever C. I got C. if C. he did D. Whatever D. that I got D. for D. he has done so 4. The reason why I didn't go to Shanghai was ________ a new job. 5. It worried her a bit ____ her hair was turning grey. 6. Henry killed the dog. I'll ask him why ________. 7. Have you seen Henry lately My boss wants to know ________. A. how he is getting along C. what he is getting along A. however B. whatever B. how is he getting along D. what is he getting along C. whichever B. what wrong was D. what trouble it is C. of that C. has not known B. did the watch cost D. the watch costs
B. from what city she come D. what city she comes from
8. It is generally considered unwise to give a child ____ he or she wants. D. whenever 9. He asked me ________ with me. A. what is the trouble C. what was the matter 10. I am sure ________ he said is true. A. that A. is not known B. about that B. are not known D. that what D. have not bee 11. When and why he came here ________ yet. 12. I wonder how much ________. A. does the watch cost C. the watch costed
13. Mary is ________ someone might recognize her. A. afraid of B. afraid about C. afraid that D. afraid for 14.________ is no reason for dismissing her. A. Because she was a few minutes late C. The fact that she was a few minutes late A. that not all things can be done C. being not all things can be done A. for A. that B. because B. if B. Owing to a few minutes late D. Being a few minutes late B. because of not all things be done D. because not all things can be done C. since C. what D. that D. whether
15. They came to the conclusion ________ by a computer.
16. Why the explosion occurred was ________ the laboratory attendant had been careless. 17. I don't doubt ________ he'll come. 18. —“Why did you go to the wrong class, Mr. Wang” —“Well, I forget _______ I was supposed to go to.” A. which the room A. that B. which room B. which C. what was the room C. what D. what room was it D. of which 19. Output is now six times ________ it was before liberation. 20. Mary: Helen is a mere washer woman, yet she's now buying a big house. Carol: Yes. Because she's always saved ________. A. what little she earns C. for little she earns A. That…what A. which A. that B. What…that B. what B. which B. how little she earns D. with little she earns C. That…which C. that C. all what D. What…which D. this D. all that
21. ______ surprised me most was ______ such a little boy of seven could play the violin so well. 22. We gave him ________ help we could. 23. She is pleased with what you have given him and ________ you have told him. 24. Excuse me would you please tell me ________ A. when the sports meet is taken place C. when is the sports meet to begin 25. Do you happen to know ________ A. what size shoes he wears C. what is the size of his shoes A. how you have observed C. that you have observed 27. Where do you think ________ A. has he gone B. has he been C. he's gone D. was he 28. Do you know ________ A. how many populations there are in the world B. how big shoes he wears D. what number shoes are his B. how what you have observed D. how that you have observed B. when is the sports meet going to be held D. when the sports meet is to take place
26. This book will show you ________ can be used in other contexts.
B. how much population there is in the world C. how many the population of the world is D. what the population of the world is 29. Would you go and see ________ outside A. what to take place C. what is happening A. what 1-5.CDCDB 26-30.BCDCC B. interesting 6-10.BABCD B. what Tom has happened D. what the matter had been C. What is interesting 11-15.ADCCA D. I 21-25.BBDDA
30. The subject of "What is interesting is that I do not even know him." is_______. 16-20.DABCA
copyright ©right 2010-2020。