Present perfect continuous tense 现在完成进行时
I started to collect shells five years ago.
I have been colecting shells for five years.
He began to collect
coins two years ago.
He has been collecting coins for two years.
She started to collect stamps last year.
She has been collecting stamps for a year.
含义：1.动作自过去某时开始，一直延续到现在，并且 还将持续下去；2.动作从过去某时开始，一直延续到说 话时刻，可能刚刚结束。
现在正在读 ? 进行时 I am reading the book. 已经读过 ? 完成时 I have read the book. 过去到截至 ? 现在完成进行时 说话为止， 一直在读 I have been reading the book.
1. 结构(“三合一”结构)： 1)肯定句: have/has been+V-ing （从过去到现在）一直在做某事 我在这坐了一个下午了。 I have been sitting here for the afternoon. 他弟弟十岁起就一直收集各种各样的邮票。 His brother has been collecting stamps since he was 10.
2)否定句:have/has not been+V-ing 没有一直在做某事 我一个星期没有给花浇水了。 I haven’t been watering the flowers for a week.
He hasn’t been teaching here these years.
3)疑问句： Have/Has+主语+been+V-ing ? 你一直在写一本小说吗？ Have you been writing a novel? 他一直给你写信吗？ Has he been writing letters to you?
we have classes for 7 days
We have been having classes for 7 days.
cry three hours
He has been crying for three hours.
The woman take a rest all day The boy hasn't been taking a rest all day.
these few days
It has been raining these few days.
2. 用法： 1) 现在完成进行时可以表示一个从过去某时 开始一直在进行并持续到现在的动作。这个 动作刚刚结束，对现在有影响。 ? I'm tired because I've been running. 我很累因为我一直跑到现在。 （强调动作一直进行并持续到现在） 对比：I'm tired because I've run. 我累了因为我跑了。（强调动作已完成）
2.）现在完成进行时可以表示一个从过去某 时开始一直持续到现在的动作。这个动作 现在仍在继续中。
? I have been reading for 2 hours. [I am still reading now.]
I have been reading for 2 hours.
3）和进行时一样，现在完成进行时也往往带有 感情色彩（如赞扬、厌恶等）。 ? What have you been doing all the time? (这半天你在干什么？）
4） 表示从过去到现在反复发生的动作 You have been saying that for five years. (这话你已经说了有五年了。）
3. 时间状语 1）现在完成进行时通常 和“for…”或 “since…”所引导的时间状语连用。 ? I have been waiting for a letter from my parents for two days. 我这两天来一直在等我父母的回信 ? 雨已经下了三个小时
It has been raining for three hours.
We have been studying here since 2004. 我们自从2004年开始一直在这里读书。
2）现在完成进行时还可以于these few days, this week, all the time， all night, all the morning, all one’s life, during the night, recently等连用： ? I’ve been writing letters all this morning. (我写了一上午的信。） ? I have been doing this all my life. (这个我做了一辈子啦。） ? Recently he has been doing his work quite regularly. (近来他都按时做作业。）
1. — I’m sure Andrew will win the first prize in the final. — I think so. He has been preparingfor it for _____________ months. A. is preparing B. was preparing C. had been preparing D has been preparing D. 2. —I have got a headache. have been working —No wonder. You_______________ in front of that computer too long. A. work B. are working C. have been working D. worked C
3. —Hi, Tracy，you look pale. have been painting —I am tired. I _______________ the living room all day. A. painted B. had painted C. C have been painting D. have painted
4. Now that she is out of job, Lucy has been consideringgoing back to school，but _______________ she hasn’t decided yet. A. had considered B. B has been considering C. considered D. is going to consider
1. — I’m sure Andrew will win the first
prize in the final.
— I think so. He _____ for it for months. A. is preparing B. was preparing
C. had been preparing
D. has been
5. Where have you been? We _____ for
you everywhere .
B. were looking C. have been looking
D. had been looked
现在进行时 动作目前正在发生 现在完成进行时 动作在迄今为止的一段时
现在完成时 动作已完成 现在完成进行时 动作在迄今为止的一段时 间内曾经延续进行和目前 还在进行 强调动作的结果或影响 强调动作持续进行
现在完成进行时和现在完成时的区别 1. 未完结性 ?现在完成时强调动作的最后的结果，表示动作已 经结束、完成； ?现在完成进行时强调动作本身，表示动作还没有 结束、完成 (有延续性）。 I have read this novel. (已读完） I have been reading this novel. (还在读）
They have widened the road. (路加宽了) They have been widening the road. (路还在加宽)
现在完成进行时和现在完成时皆可表示 动作对现在产生的结果（影响）， ?但现在完成进行时所表示的结果 是刚刚完 成的动作的结果 consequence ；（是临时 的/直接的) ?而现在完成时所表示的则是最后的结果/长 久的影响(result)。 （动作可能刚结束，也可能早已结束）
? We have been cleaning the classroom. （a） ? We have cleaned the classroom．（b）
（a）“我们打扫教室来着。”表示教室刚刚打扫过，其 目前直接的结果可能是：我们身上都是灰; 或是我们很 累。 （ b）“我们把教室打扫过了。” 教室可能是昨天打扫 的，其结果是：现在教室很清洁，可以用了。
? Your eyes are red and puffy. Have you been crying? 你的眼睛又红又肿，你是不是哭来着？ （“哭”的动作刚刚结束，它是眼睛又红又肿的原因。）
Be careful! John has been painting the door. （a） John has painted the door．（b） （a）句表示约翰刚刚把门油漆过，现在油漆还未 干，所以你要小心。 （b） 句油漆可能已干了。 门看来很新.
? 现在完成进行时比较生动，有时含有明显的 感情色彩， ? 而现在完成时往往只说明一个事实，一种影 响或结果，平铺直叙，没有什么感情色彩可 言。如： ? Recently Mary has been doing her work regularly.（a） ? Recently Mary has done her work regularly．（b） ? （a）句显然是在表扬玛丽。 ? （b）只说明一个事实。
? Who's been eating my apples?（a） ? Who's eaten my apples?（b） （a）句有强烈的感情色彩，表示愤怒不满;
兼有进行时态，所以有“苹果未被全部吃 光”的意思， （b）句只是希望回答的一个问题。 完成时态，说明“苹果一个不剩了”。
4. 重复性 ?现在完成进行时往往表示动作在重复。 ?现在完成时则常常不带重复性。
Have you been meeting her lately？ (你近来常见到她吗？) Have you met her lately？ (你近来见到过她吗？) They have been discussing this matter . (他们一直在反复讨论这件事) They have discussed this matter. (他们已经讨论了这件事情了)
现代英语中，特别是口语，有一种倾向，就 是对于像sit, lie, wait, stay, look等这样的动词 用现在完成进行时比用现在完成时更合乎习惯。 例如： I have been sitting all afternoon. I have been waiting for you since morning. I have been staying in a hotel so far. 比较： I have been singing all afternoon. (口语倾向于用） I have sung all afternoon. (一般不这么说)
6. 现在完成进行时一般不适用于状态动词 （如know，以及be ,have, find, understand, 等。 只能用现在完成时： 自从孩提我们就认识了。 We’ve known each other since childhood. 7. 现在完成进行时一般不用被动语态，应改用现 在完成时的被动语态：
The road has been being repaired for months. 太笨重，应改为： The road has been repaired for months. 8. 非延续性动词(短暂性动词)，如 finish, join，die, become,marry,come,go,get up等，通常不能用于现 在完成进行时。 We have finished the homework.
9.情感动词：like love hate enjoy detest憎恶，嫌恶，痛恨 10.感觉动词：see hear know feel sound
A.The telephonehas been ringing ________________ (ring) for quite a while. Why has not answered _______anyone________(answer) it? B.Theyhave been practising __________________ (practise) the song of welcome to Beijing for some time now, but they have not got still ___________ (not get) it right
have you been 1. Judy: How long ________________(be) in Canada? have been studying Claude: I ___________________(study) here for more than three years.
have had 2. I___________ (have) the same car for more than ten years. I'm thinking about buying a new one.
have loved 3. I __________(love) chocolate since I was a child. You might even call me a "chocoholic."
has been working 4. John __________________(work) for the government since he graduated from Harvard University. Until recently, has enjoyed he ____________(enjoy) his work, but now he is talking about retiring.
have been thinking 5. Lately, I _________________(think) about changing my career because I have become _______________(become) dissatisfied with the conditions at my company.
have been seeing 6. I __________________(see) Judy for more than five years and during that have seen time I______________ (see) many changes in her personality.
⑴有些动词(如：work, study, live, teach等)用现在完 成进行时与现在完成时表达的意思差不多。试比 较： The teacher has been teaching at this school for ten years. 十年来，那位老师一直在这所学校教书。 The teacher has taught at this school for ten years. 那位老师在这所学校已经教了十年书了。
（2）一些表示静态的动词往往只能用在现在 完成进行时。这样的静态动词主要有lie, stand, sit, wait, rain等。 ? She has been lying in bed for a week. (她已经卧床一周了。） ? I have been waiting for you for two week. (我已经等你两个小时了。）
Summary ---- Use （用途） 1) 现在完成进行时可以表示一个从过去某时开始 一直持续到现在的动作。这个动作对现在有影响. ? I'm tired because I've been running. 2) 现在完成进行时可以表示一个从过去某时开始 一直持续到现在的动作。这个动作现在仍在继续 中。 ? I have been reading for 2 hours. [I am still reading now.]
these few days, all this time(这段时间 ), all along(始终,一直), all the time（一直）, all night, all the morning, all one’s life, today, this week, this month, during the night, recently等状语连用： 我读了3小时的书。 I have been reading for 3 hours. 我写了一上午的信。 I’ve been writing letters all this morning.
copyright ©right 2010-2020。