高二英语外研版必修五 module2 语法
一． 感官动词 feel，hear，listen to，see，watch，notice，observe，look at（一感二听五 看）及 find 等既可以接现在分词又可以接过去分词充当补足语。如： 1. I saw him ___________(change )the wheel of his car.我看见他在换汽车
轮子。 (意味着我看到 动作在进行) 2. I saw him __________(change)the wheel of his car.我看见他换汽车轮子。(可能意味着我看 到动作全过程）
3. I saw the wheel of his car_________( change) by a boy just now. 4. I saw him__________ ( run) down the street. 我看见他沿着街跑。 5. I felt an ant_________ ( climb) over my leg. 我感到一只蚂蚁正在我的腿上爬。 6. Suddenly I noticed her__________( stand) outside. 突然我注意到她正站在外边。 7. When we went home, we found the door ______ (lock). 8. We can hear the windows ___________(beat) by the heavy rain drops. 9. They felt themselves _________(cheat). 10. The American Chinese is amazed to find his hometown greatly _________(change).
11. I could hear the girls _________(sing) in the classroom.我能听到女孩们在教室里唱歌。 12. I have never heard the song __________(sing) in my school. 我从未听过这首歌在我们学校 唱过。 13. In the dream Peter saw himself __________ by a fierce wolf, and he woke suddenly with a start. (2006 上海卷)
A. chased A. calling
B. to be chased
C. be chased D. to call
D. having been chased
him. (2007 上海春)
14. After a knock at the door, the child heard his mother’s voice
B. called C. being called
15. He was seen _________( cross) the road.(整个过程)有人看见他穿过马路。 16. He was seen__________( cross) the road.(正在进行的动作)有人看见他在穿过马路。
17. The missing boys were last seen_________( play) near the river.
二．表示“致使”动词 get，have，make 等既可以接现在分词又可以接过去分词充当补足 语。（keep / leave sb/sth doing） 1. He managed to get the task________(finish) on time. 他设法按时完成了任务。 2. The director got her assistant __________some hot dogs for the meeting.
A. picked up
B. picks up
C.to pick up D. picking up
3. Jenny hopes that Mr. Smith will suggest a good way to have her written English ________in a short period.
B. improving C. to improve . improve
4. --Good morning. Can I help you?
--I'd like to have the package__________(weigh), madam.
5. The director had her assistant __________some hot dogs for the meeting.
A. picked up A. feeling well
B. picks up
C. pick up
D. picking up D. feel good
6. My parents have always made me ________about myself, even when I was twelve.
B. feeling good
C. feel well
7. They use computers to keep the traffic _________smoothly.
A. being run B. run C. to run D. running 8. Sorry I kept you_____( wait) a long time. 对不起，让您久等了。 9. They shut the door and left leaving the fire________(burn). 他们关上门走开了，留下火在燃烧
have＋宾语＋宾语补足语。〔精练〕用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 1．A computer does only what thinking people have it ＿＿＿＿(do)． 2．Who did you have＿＿＿＿(paint) the wall yesterday？
3．The villagers are going to have a new bridge ＿＿＿＿＿(build) over the river． 4.We had the machine ＿＿＿＿＿(mend) just now. 5.He has had his hair ＿＿＿＿＿(cut). 6.The patient is going to have his temperature ＿＿＿＿＿(take). 7. .The boss often has them ＿＿＿＿＿(work) for 14 hours a day. 8..I’ll have someone ＿＿＿＿＿(repair) the bike for you. 9.Don’t forget to have Mr .Brown ＿＿＿＿＿(come) to our party 11.He feels it dangerous for a girl to be out late at night so he won't have his daughter＿＿ home late
A arrive B arrived C to arrive D arriving 12. He often has us ＿＿＿＿＿(do) many exercises after class. 13. Who had him＿＿＿＿＿( take) the book away? 14. I had my watch ＿＿＿＿＿(repair) last week. 15. They had their house ＿＿＿＿＿(burn) down. 16.She had her money ＿＿＿＿＿(steal) when she got on the bus. 17..I won't have you ＿＿＿＿＿(say) so. 18.Don’t have the dog＿＿＿＿＿( bark) much，Lilin. 李林，别让狗狂吠不停。 19. I’m leaving .Do you have anything ＿＿＿＿＿( say)? 20. She is going to attend an important meeting ,but she has no clothes＿＿＿＿＿ (wear). 21.The poor woman had a small room ＿＿＿＿＿(live in). 22. We have a lot of money .Do you have anything＿＿＿＿＿( worry about)？ 23. " Do you have any clothes ＿＿＿＿＿(wash)?,Sir" asked the maid(女仆). 24. I can’t go swimming today, for I have so many clothes ＿＿＿＿＿(wash). 三．用在 order, want, wish, expect 等表示“希望、要求”的动词后面作宾补。如：
【考例点击】 She wants her mother _____(buy) a new shirt for her.
She wants her paintings________ in the gallery, but we don’t think they would be very popular.
B. to display C. displaying
【拓展】此类动词后跟 to do 和 done 作宾补。to do 表主动，done 表被动。 四 “with+宾语+宾补”这一结构
用所给词的正确形式填空 1.In parts of Asia you must not sit with your feet _____________(point) at another person. 2.He lay there with his eyes ___________(look) at the sky. 3.The students are listening to the teacher with their eyes ___________(fix) on the blackboard.
4.The thief was brought in with his hands___________（ tied） back. 5.With all these mouths__________（feed）, he didn’t know what to do.
6. With time ___________( go) by, we understand more and more.
7.The teacher came in _________________________________.（手里拿着一些教科书）
8.It is a beautiful village with a mountain____ it.
A. surrounded B. surrounding C. having surrounded D. having been surrounded
9.with so much work________(do), he felt upset. 10. with a lot of problems_________( deal with), the new president has a hard time. 11.with all the problems_________( settle), the president felt at ease. 12. with so many friends________( care about) me , I feel very happy. 13.The thief was brought in, with his hands ________ behind his back. A. being tied B. having tied C. to be tired D. tied
14. — Come on, please give me some ideas about the project. — Sorry. With so much work ________ my mind, I almost break down. (2007 福建卷)
C. to fill
D. being filled
D. to fix
高考练兵 1.I’ m going to have my car ____. A. to be fixed B. to fix C. fixed 2. The murderer was brought in, with his hands ____ behind his back. A. being tied B. having tied C. to be tied D. tied
3. I found a car ____ in a pool by the side of the road. A. to be stuck B. stuck C. sticking D. stick
4. ——By the way, when did you get your bedroom ____? ——Last week. A. to paint B. painted C. painting D. to be painted 5. The children were found ____ in the cave. A. trapping B. trapped C. to be trapped D. be trapped 6. On a ____ morning the little girl was found ____ at the corner of the street. A. freezing; freezing B. freezing; frozen C. frozen; frozen D. frozen; freezing 7. Before he came to London, he had never heard a single English word ____. A. speaking B. spoken C. to be spoken D. speak 8. ____ from space, the earth, with water ____ seventy percent of its surface, looks like a blue ball. A. Seen; covered B. Seen; covering C. Seeing; covering D. Seeing; covered 9. I’m afraid that I can’t make myself ____ because of my poor English. A. understand B. understanding C. to understand D. understood 10. Mrs. Brown was much disappointed to see the washing machine she had had ____ went wrong again. A. it B. it repaired C. repaired D. to be repaired 11. I don’t want the children ____ out in such weather. A. take B. to take C. taken D. taking 12. With a lot of difficulties ____, they went to the seashore and had a good rest. A. settled B. settling C. to settle D. being settled \ 13. I smell something ___________ in the kitchen. Can I call you back in a minute? （2007 全国 I） A. burning B. burnt C. being burnt D. to be burnt 14. After a knock at the door, the child heard his mother's voice ______ him. (2007 年上海卷)
A. calling B. called C. being called D. to call 15. -- Did Peter fix the computer himself?
-- He ______, because he doesn't know much about computers. (2007 安徽) A. has it fixed B. had fixed it C. had it fixed D. fixed it 16.The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see ＿＿＿ the next year． A．carry out B．carrying out C．carried out D．to carry out
17. He looked around and caught a man ______ his hand into the pocket of a passenger. A. put B. to be putting C. to put D. putting 18. The visit _____ to Guilin is worth remembering for ever. A. paid B. paying C. to pay D. being paid 19.You should understand the traffic rule by now. You've had it ___often enough. A. explaining B. to explain C. explain D. explained
非谓语动词做状语 1. Though ____ of the danger， he still went skating on the thin ice. A. warning B. to warn C. warn D. warned 2. ____ from this point of view， the question will be of great importance.
C. Being considered
____ and ____， they ran out of the room. A. Being excited；happily B. Exciting； happy C. Exciting； happily D. Excited； happy 4. ____ deep down in the earth， the dead forests rotted away and became coal. A. Buried B. Burying C. To bury D. Being buried 5. If ____ green， the door might look more beautiful.
D. to paint
6. Eva，____ in Canada，lived and practiced law in America. A. was born B. he was born C. although born D. being born 7. Anna was reading a piece of science fiction，____ completely to the outside world. A. being lost B. having lost C. losing D. lost 8. Everything ____，it wasn’t a bad holiday. A. considering B. considered C. to consider D. consider 9. ____ with a difficult situation， Arnold decided to ask his boss for advice. A. To face B. Having faced C. Faced D. Facing 10. When first ____ to the market， these products enjoyed great success. A. introducing B. introduced C. introduce D. beingintroduced 11. ____， the old man is living a happy life. A. Taking good care B. Taken good care C. Having taken good care D. Taken good care of 12. He was sitting there，____ in deep thought. A. lose B. lost C. loss D. losing
13. We are certain that everything will go well as ____.
A. to be planned B. planned C. being planned D. having been planned 14. ——What’s wrong? ——I want to know why you didn’t do as ____. A. to be told B. telling C. told D. told to 15. When ____， the museum will be open to the public next year. A. completed B. completing C. being completed D. to be completed
16..______ more attention,the trees could have grown better. A.To give B.Having given C.Given D.Giving 17.______ these pictures,I couldn’t help thinking of those days when I was in Being and ______ from the top of a thirty-storeyed building,Beijing looks more beautiful. A.Seeing;seen B.Seen;seeing C.Seeing;seeing D.Seen;seen 18.______ his head high,the manager walked into the room to attend the meeting ______ then. A.Holding;being held B.Held;holding C.Having held;held D.Held;to be held 19.Her husband died in 1980 and had nothing ______ to her,only ______ her five children. A.left;to leave B.leaving;leaving C.leaving;left D.left;leaving 20.Greatly movedd by her words, ______ . A.tears came to his eyes B .he could hardly hold back his tears C. tears could hardly be held back D. his eyes were filled with tears. 21.When ______ why he walked in without permission,he just stared at us and said nothing. A.been asked B.asked C.asking D.to be asked 22.______ his telephone number,she had some difficulty getting in touch with Bill. A.Not knowing B.Knowing not C.Not having known D.Having not know 23.Sometimes new ideas have to be tested many times before ______ .
A.accepting fully B.being fully accepted C.fully accepting D.fully being accepted
copyright ©right 2010-2020。