语法填空的考查范围： 1. 语境 (上下文)； 2. 语法： 动词（时态、语态、主谓一致、非谓语形式）、名词、代词、冠词、介词、固定搭配、 情态动词、复合句、形容词和副词的比较级最高级及构词法、倒装等。 语法填空的能力要求： 1. 阅读/理解语篇的能力 3. 熟练运用
语法的能力 2. 分析句子结构的能力 4. 单词拼写能力
五种基本句 型 转折 因果 联合 选择 主语从句 宾语从句 表语从句 同位语从句 时间，地点 原因，目的 结果，条件 方式，让步
副词性从句：状语从句 注意事项 推出。
1. 动词注意时态，主被动，非谓语等善于联系上下文，一些词的时态和语态等形式可以由此 2. 留意句号、逗号，如空前是逗号，则考查非限制性的定语从句或插入语的机会极大。 3. 注意长句中短语的前后响应。 eg: Students must devote as much of their time as possible, at and after school, college entrance exams. of. 5. 有些空的答案需看完下文才能确定。 (to) ______
4. 填名词时要特别注意要不要复数。 可以看后面谓语动词是什么形式， 也可以看前面有无 one
eg: A new study from Finland shows pet owners tend to be heavier, 与 more 都可填，但看完下文就知只能填 less。 6. 填词的适当形式有时会要求填反义词。 eg: Many people in the USA think that doctors are overpaid.
active and in poorer
health than people without a pet, which was __released in PLOS ONE… （07 汕头一模） 此空 less
however.. 此空应填 disagree。由于句中的“however” 可以看出该句与上句是相反的, 故用 agree 的反义词。 7. 一空有可能是 2－3 词，而出现这种情况通常是固定结构。如 to+动词原形，be+-ed 分词表 被动，或适当的时态，如 have been doing 等。 8. 有些可能令人觉得不用填句子也通，这时要特别留意有没有可能是下列这些情况： 反身代 词；do/did/does 作强调时的使用；that 作主表从句的引导词。 9. 句首设空，以“ ”的形式出现，立即想起这些词：however, therefore, besides, otherwise。 10. 在高考评分标准原则上，能用一个词的就尽量用一个词。 TIPS 在语法填空题中，下列这些词出题频率相当高，把他们背起来！ however, which (非限制性的定语从句中), a/an, the, if, whether, so, or, but, as, and, when, because, why, what, who, how, that, can/could, to, with, although, though 一、 动词(谓语/非谓语)
给出动词的原形，根据句子结构的需要给出其适当的形式。填动词形式，首先抓住主谓 结构，确定主句，剩下的部分，如有连词，则是句子，仍然有主谓结构，否则就用非谓语； 是谓语就思考时态，语态，主谓一致，是非谓语就看主动被动，有否先后关系。 1. … Ms Chen (teach) me English since Junior 1, and to show my appreciation I (tell) by my classmates that (change) decided to get her a present. （广州一模） 2. … I was certain she would like it because I she loved hot food. （广州一模） 3. … The exam, which was originally to be held in our classroom,_________ to the library at the last minute. 二模） 5. The child, Nicole Hobson, (take) by her mother to Children's Memorial Hospital (make) radio call to the control center for about 11 p.m., Wednesday to check …（汕头二模） 6. A transit spokesman said the driver should help. （汕头二模） (广州二模)
4. I had to leave work to take him to the hospital because he __________ (break) his finger. （深圳
7. An official from the Ministry of Education said that China follows an educational policy that ____ (encourage) students to study abroad. （茂名二模） 8. One of them was a visitor, saying he wouldn’t have been there if he _________ (watch) the weather forecast the day before. (梅州二模) 9. We must also consider the reaction of the person 10. … With the problem 11. …I then noticed ___ that I had ___ just (receive) the gift. （广州一模） 10 minutes left_________ (solve), I felt proud of my achievement. (广州二模)
(complete) the rest. .(广州二模) 12. There, 13. _____ (place) neatly beside the empty dish, were two nickels and five pennies—her ______ ( compare) with the previous year, the number of students who went abroad tip! （深圳一模） for study was increased by 15 ,000, or a rise of 13%. （茂名二模） 14. Storms swept along New Mexico's border with Texas on Friday, ___________(destroy) homes and other buildings and injuring…(梅州二模) 15．We must practise speaking and 16．but it is not enough only ________ ______ (write) the language whenever we can. (memorize) rules from a grammar book. （佛山一模）
17. The television viewer makes no choice and no judgment. He is completely passive and has everything ____________ (present) to him without any effort on his part. （东莞一模） 二、代词 relax 2. The little boy pulled （深圳一模） 3. …the driver did 头二模） 4．If you give your children … that they can never do anything quite right, then they will regard _______ as unfit or unable persons. （深圳罗湖） 5. Some 134,000 Chinese students went to study abroad, and 120,000 of self-funded students,…（茂名二模） 6．Firstly, we must understand the language when we hear 三、定语从句的引导词 1.…The exam, ___ spoken.（佛山一模） were _____ to help and even stopped once to pick up more passengers.（汕 挖掉代词，句子的结构受到破坏，句子间出现不连贯。 . （广州二模） ____ right hand out of the pocket and studied a number of coins in it.
1. …I patiently walked to the library, took my seat and did some deep breathing to help
必须根据定语从句的信息和先行词进行推断，从而补出引导词，这 was originally to be held in our classroom, was changed to the library
本身就是考查逻辑思维能力。 at the last minute. (广州二模)
2… Then I went to the department store expensive gift box of Sichuan beef. （广州一模）
I worked part-time and bought
3. It was a poem about me, ___________ included the time …（深圳二模） 4. At the same time, there had been a growing number of overseas students back to China after study. （茂名二模） 5. More and more Chinese students go abroad for study, government. （茂名二模） 四、连词 (从属连词/并列连词) A) 引导各种从句的连词叫从属连词。 如名词性从句的引导词 what, who, which, when, where, whatever, whoever, whichever, whether；副词从句引导词 where, wherever, when, if , how, unless, until … 1. … Many things must be considered such as how old he is. （广州一模） 2. My face turned red on hearing __ 3. She would point out ______ they had missed. （深圳罗湖） 4．The American Academy of Pediatrics (儿科) says _____ children really need for health development is more good, old-fashioned playtime.(四校联考) 5. I almost started to yell his name __________ I suddenly remembered he was in bed asleep. （深 圳二模） 6. ______children believe they can succeed, they will never become totally independent. ______ China carried out the opening - up policy, a total of one million students have gone abroad for study. （茂名二模） 8． ______ we are satisfied with only a few rules we have memorized, we are not really learning the language. （佛山一模） 9. Some people, however, maintain that this is precisely _________ the danger lies. B) 并列句的各种关联词叫并列连词。 如 and, but, or, though, although, so… 挖掉关联词， 要想 补上连词，思路必须与作者思路相吻合。 1．… I had no idea how to do it. I tried to stay positive and persevered solution. （广州二模） 2．… I asked my classmates about her interest 一模） 3. Tom, an 8—year—old boy, entered a hotel coffee shop ___ sat at a table.（深圳一模） I made my final decision. （广州 I finally found the 7. Statistics show that ___ my mother said. (惠州一模) they had mastered and declared firmly they could learn what the person is interested in and ____ is supported by the Chinese _______came
4. It is difficult for parents of nearly every family to teach their children to be responsible for housework, _____ with one of the following suggestions, you really can get your children to help at home. （深圳罗湖） 五、挖掉表示起承转合的副词或副词性短语 此功能于关联词相似。 只是这种副词 （短语） 在用法上更加灵活多变。 典型的有 though, however, also, therefore, still, besides, in addition, instead, or ,otherwise，first, second, then, finally, in a word 等等。 1．This, (广州二模) 2. Don’t always scold and give lots of praise 六、特殊句型（或固定短语） 考查对固定结构（短语）的熟悉掌握程度。属于字词层面考查语法。 1. It was not long 2. … 州一模） 3. So careless was I __________ I had forgotten all about that. （深二模） 4.…"as a matter of _ ______ , you have done well and made great achievement… (惠州一模) 5．When Carettson, 29, a passenger, was trying to bring 6. The child was stricken about a mile away 七、冠词 1．… But my mood quickly changed when I saw_________ first question. (广州二模) 2… Then I went to the department store … and bought her Sichuan beef. . (广州一模) 3. Tom, ____ 8—year—old boy, entered a hotel coffee shop. （深圳一模） 4．He talked about how I wrestled with him in the evenings and ________ good many other things. （深圳二模） 5. I told the bus driver that my baby had just had heart operation and that she was having ____ heart failure. （汕头二模） 6.Television is not only a convenient source of entertainment, but also __________ comparatively cheap one.（东莞一模） 八、词形变化或者词性变化 给出单词的原形，通过句子分析，缺少什么成分，再用正确的单词形式补充完整。这属于
, didn’t bother me because maths had always been my strongest subject. _____ . （深圳罗湖）
the waitress came back and then she began to wipe down the table.
was only after I heard she became sick that I learned she couldn’t eat MSG! （广
the hospital. （汕头二模）
expensive gift box of
比较基础的单词拼写方面的能力要求。 1… 2. … 模) 3. Some people were now waiting for her service and the waitress grew a bit （深圳一模） 4. “Thirty-five cents,” she said （深圳二模） 6. I must know how to care for others and try not to 8. These people have made great 9. …to check her _____ _____ (understand) them. (惠州一模) ____ (entertain) field. (惠州一模) 7. You have done well and made great achievement in the _ __ (rude). （深圳一模） 5. I don’t know if he placed the poem next to the failing grade to ______ (soft) the blow, but it work. (patience). Mr _ Chen has taught me English since Junior 1, and to show my __________(appreciate) I decided to get her a present. (广州一模) (广州二
(fortunate), I then noticed that I had just 10 minutes to complete the rest.
(contribute) to China with their work.（茂名二模）
(recent) inserted (插入) pacemaker. （汕头二模）
10．The tornadoes damaged several___________(new) built buildings,… (梅州二模) 11. Numerous studies have shown that free play is very become creative… (四校联考) 12 they can see plays, films, operas, and shows of every kind, not to mention the latest ___________ (excite) football match. （东莞一模） 九、介词或数词 1. I was always told that the three Ps,…,were a sure path_______ (广州二模) 2．"Don't be always particular _ 圳二模） 4. He showed the public a limited edition four-wheel drive car, which is especially made _______his personal taste. (梅州一模) 5. Five were in critical condition__________ head trauma(外伤 , 损伤), said Liz Crouch, the center's chief operating officer. (梅州二模) 6．There is no easy way to success ____ language learning. 7. It was his __________ (nine) year of school. （深圳二模） 十、形容词/副词 1. One of the (bad) gift choices I ever made was for my high school English teacher, Ms Chen.
(benefit). It can help children
____ your present work and income. (惠州一模)
3. It began to make sense to me that I could include praise along ______ constructive criticism. （深
（广州一模） 2. I put the paper aside and turned to the ________ one, at the top of which…（深圳二模） 3. Many other actors are __ 20% ______ __ (badly) off than me at present,…(惠州一模) 4. In 2006, over 40,000 overseas students came back, with 33,000 of them being self-fund students, than the year before. （茂名二模）
[及时练习] 语法填空专练一 In the small towns of the United States in the was stores sold 2 4 (tell) a great deal about 6 8 7 5 1 (nineteen) century, the general store 3 grow at home. What the life at that time. People bought tools that foods that the farm didn’t produce; articles of (thank) for what they had and that they looked 10 everyone bought the things he couldn’t make
they needed for farm work; salt, sugar and clothing that they couldn’t make 9 simple then. One feels that people were
; shirts for the men; or clothes for the children. Life was
with courage to whatever the future brought. It would be interesting to know how they would
feel about the life today. Would it seem to them that life is too complex? Would they enjoy (live) a life as we do now?
语法填空专练二 Do you feel factor 4 1 difficult to be happy all the time? Now I’ll give you some tips 3 5 2 how to make yourself happy. One way is being unselfish we mean we 7 6 (self) because unselfishness is the key (say) being
(require) if you want to get along well with others. By
not want everything our own way or demand the best share of
everything. Another way is to look for good points in people. You’ll find most people pleasant to go with and it will surely make you happy. 8 don’t be too unhappy when you make a Third, you can not expect to be too perfect, that while you are not case, 10 9
mistake. Everything will be OK if you try to make things right. Finally, it is important to remember (bad) that others, chances you have may not be much better. In this surest way to be happy is to think yourself above other people.
语法填空专练三 We may be very 1 (please) with the rapid progress we have made in every field of study, 2 (exam) systems which focus 3 4 (able). As soon as a child begins school, but we have almost done nothing to improve our present testing the students’ memory instead of their he enters a world of examination 5
will decide his future of job. In fact a good examination 6 is taught to get high marks. Thus the 7 (good) in their studies.
system should encourage students to think for themselves. But the examination now does anything but that. It forces the students to remember In addition, such 8 students who come out first in the examination often many be the them to train students what to do with the 9
examination system often drives teachers to cram all the time and forces (come) examination. 10 as their knowledge. 1 2 a new (press)
There must be a better way to test a student’s true ability as 语法填空专练四
More American people take their troubles with them on holiday, according survey. Although 40 percent said that the main reason for going away is to escape from work, almost all said they worry more hundred said that they are happy and free of care. 3
they do at home. Only fore in every one
The most common worry is burglary（入室盗窃）, with four out of ten worrying about their homes 5 attacked 4 6 (break) into while they are abroad. More than a quarter feel they will feel crazy their possessions will be 8 7 (miss). 9 increase from the figures only three 10 some other noisy and rough holiday-makers and twenty-two percent worry they may be The survey also showed the stay-at home Americans are no more. Three out of
every five want to have a holiday abroad, which was (prefer) to go on a self-catering（自助） holiday.
years ago. The hotel holiday is still a winner, with about one third of all Americans
语法填空专练五 Many Chinese believe Americans regularly eat recommend to eat 4 Scientists have found fruits into your diet 5 7 2 1 (eat) pig brains will increase their intelligence and some (cook) eggs to keep their minds sharp. relationship 6 3 , doctor don’t
raw eggs or animal brains. Then, what food is good for your brain? diet and a healthy brain. Generally speaking, fish 8 these brain food
is a brain food. Besides fish, you should introduce lots of dark green leafy vegetables and colorful most people lack the special vitamins 9 10 provide. If you eat brain foods (regular), they can increase brain power ---help you pay ( less) stress from studies.
attention, keep you motivated, improve your memory and Then you can do much better in your test.
Keys: 一．动词(谓语/非谓语) 1. has taught / has been teaching /had taught /had been teaching 2. was told/ had been told 3. was changed 4. had broken 5. was being taken 8. had watched 11. to complete 15. writing 二、代词: 6. have made 7. encourages 9. receiving 10. solved 12. placed 16. to writing 1. myself 2. his 13. compared 17. presented 3. nothing 4. themselves 5. them 2. where 3. what 3. and 3. which 4. who 6. it 5. which 7. since 8. If 9. 14. destroying
三、定语从句的引导词: 1. which 四、连词 (从属连词/并列连词): A: B: 五、 七、冠词: 1. what where 1. until 2. and 2. instead 2. what
4. what 4. but
1. however 1. the
六、特殊句型（固定短语）: 1. before 2. It 3. that 4. fact 2. an 3. an 4. a 5. a 6. a 八、词形变化或者词性变化 : soften 6. misunderstand 1. appreciation
6. from 3. impatient 4. rudely 5.
7. entertainment 12.exciting 6. in 7. ninth 4. more 3. with 4. to 5. with 3. worse
8. contributions 9. recently 10. newly 11.beneficial 九、介词或数词: 1. to 2. about 十、形容词/副词: 1. worst 2. next/other
一 1. nineteenth 6. other 二 1. it 6. should 三 1. pleased 6. what 四 1. to 6. or 五 1. eating 6. between 2. on 7. other 7. best 2. pressure 7. missing 2. where 3. or 8. thankful 3. unselfish 8. so 3. on 8. an 3. than 8. that 8. that 4. tells 9. forward 4. required 9. worse 4. ability 9. coming 4. being broken 9. an 3. However 4. either 9. regularly 5. the 10. living 5. saying 10. the 5. which/ that 10. well 5. with 5. a 10. lessen 10. preferring 7. themselves
2. uncooked 7. because
copyright ©right 2010-2020。