辽宁省锦州市 2009—2010 学年度高一上学期期末考试 英 语
注意事项： 1． 本试卷分第 I 卷（选择题）和第 II 卷（非选择题） 。 2． 本试卷备有答题卡，请在答题卡上作答，否则无效。 3． 试卷满分 150 分，考试时间 100 分钟。 （ 选择题 共 115 分） 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 作题时，先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你
将有 1 分 30 秒钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到 答题卡上。 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从小题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并 标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对 话仅读一遍。 1. Where was the woman last month? A. In Canada. B. In California. C. In Chicago. 2. What’s the woman going to do tomorrow? A. Stay at home. B. Go swimming. C. Go shopping. 3. Which bus should the man take? A. No. 11. B. No. 13. C. No. 18. 4. What are the two speakers talking about? A. Buying a birthday present. B. Organizing a birthday party. C. Making friends with Betty. 5. What’s the weather like today? A. It’s sunny. B. It’s cloudy. C. It’s raining. 第二节（共 10 小题；第小题 2 分，满分 20 分） 听下面 3 段对话或独白。每段话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选 项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后， 各小题给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 9 题。 6. Where did the man find the flat’s information? A. In a newspaper. B. In a website. C. On TV. 7. How much does the woman ask for the flat? A. 300 dollars. B. 200 dollars. C. Not mentioned. 8. What can we know about the flat? A. It’s got two bathrooms. B. It’s got a dining room. C. It’s got two double bedrooms. 9. Where is the flat? A. On the West Road, Flat A. B. On the East Road, Flat B. C. On the West Road, Flat B. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. Where does the man’s wife want to go? A. India. B. Italy. C. Egypt.
11. How may the man go to travel? A. By sea. B. By air. C. By train. 12. Why do the man and his wife usually not go anywhere in the end? A. Because they don’t have enough money. B. Because they don’t have enough time. C. Because his wife always worries too much. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 13. Where does the lesson take place? A. At school. B. At the teacher’s office. C. At the student’s room. 14. When does the teacher start to work? A. At 7:00. B. At 8:00. C. At 12:00. 15. How long does the lesson last? A. 3 hours. B. 4 hours. C. 5 hours. 第二部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 16. ---What do you think of modern art? ---______, it’s awful. A. I like it very much B. I can’t agree more C. I don’t think so D. I can’t stand it 17. Now ______ good many old people are also fond of playing games on ______ internet. A. the; 不填 B. a; the C. the; the D. a; 不填 18. To our surprise, Tom has ______ George as captain of our football team. A. replaced B. placed C. covered D. reduced 19. Don’t worry, the guide will tell you how to avoid ______ ill while travelling. A. to get B. being gotten C. getting D. to be getting 20. The room ______ door is painted green is our headmaster’s office. A. whose B. its C. which D. of which 21. ---Look at the timetable. Hurry up! Flight 4062 ______ off at 18:20. ---I will. A. takes B. took C. will be taken D. has taken 22. The science fiction ______ last month and now it is popular with children. A. came up B. put up C. came out D. put out 23. His ______ towards work left us a good impression. A. style B. attitude C. opinion D. method 24. ---Did the book give the information you needed? ---Yes. But it, I had to read the entire book. A. finding B. found C. to find D. having found 25. Mary is so crazy _____ that famous singer that her hairstyle is similar _____his. A. to; about B. about; with C. with; to D. about; to 26. ---_____ you have been here, why not join us in dancing? ---Sorry, I’m not myself today. A. When B. So that C. If D. Now that 27. He made one big mistake, and , ______, lost his job. A. in a word B. in fact C. at last D. as a result
28. An important meeting will be held in the school hall. Everyone _____there on time. A. expects to be B. is supposed to be C. looks forward to be D. is hoped to 29. ---Do you ______ what he told you? ---Yes, in my opinion, he is honest and we all ______him. A. believe; believe in B. believe; believe C. believe in; believe D. believe in; believe in
30. When you study the local map, you’ll find this town is ______ .
A. twice as a large town as that B. twice the size of that one C. twice as larger as that one D. twice as larger a town as that 第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从短文后所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中，选出能填入相应空白 处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 In the lobby(休息室) after a long day at work, I found myself standing next to a handsome young man with a nice smile. A __31__ showed what we had in common: I had __32__ in New York city from Germany while he had __33__ from South America. We exchanged stories about the __34__ of starting a new life in a new country. “I’ve been __35__ apartment within walking distance from my __36__. And what I want is to have a good __37__ of Central park! But I’m dreaming. I can’t __38__ to rent a room like that myself and I haven’t found a roommate to share in expenses.” The young man wrote a __39__ down on a piece of paper. “Her name’s Carol and she is a good girl,” he said. “You’ll __40__ her, and she needs a roommate.” I called her right away. “I’ve been __41__ to hear from you,” said Carole, who lived near Central Park. __42__, she became my best roommate, and has been my __43__ for 34 years. “We were sure lucky to __44__ each other,” Carole said to me recently. “But I wondered what took you so __45__ to call.” I said. “I called right after I __46__ your South American friend.” Carole looked amazed. “Not a friend, __47__ I met him only once, and he told me about you. But that was a whole week before you finally __48__.” “But I don’t understand; I didn’t know him until that afternoon.” “Maybe he know of you before because you were __49__ known in the company for your achievement.” Though you are a small potato, if you work hard and do __50__, people will find you sooner or later. 31. A. chat B. action C. letter D. sentence 32. A. got B. arrived C. reached D. approached 33. A. returned B. appeared C. heard D. come 34. A. pleasure B. difficulties C. excitement D. danger 35. A. finding out B. adopted C. decorated D. searching for 36. A. job B. home C. school D. friend 37. A. sight B. visit C. view D. point 38. A. realize B. provide C. afford D. stand 39. A. number B. sign C. mark D. note 40. A. meet B. like C. believe D. agree 41. A. looking B. staying C. waiting D. keeping 42. A. And B. However C. Then D. Indeed 43. A. wife B. friend C. roommate D. partner 44. A. receive B. find C. notice D. see 45. A. short B. fast C. long D. slow 46. A. ran into B. heard from C. knew of D. referred to
47. A. hurriedly B. rapidly C. commonly D. exactly 48. A. said B. called C. spoke D. visited 49. A. far B. much C. well D. rather 50. A. everything B. anything C. nothing D. something 第三部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节（共 15 题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂 黑。 A I’m Adam Gun from Istanbul, Turkey. I’m in a good school. And at the age of 15, in my first year of high school. I’m a great fan of tennis and cycling. I play tennis twice a week for two hours each time. Sometimes I want to play more, but I just keep playing for hours on end, never getting tired of doing it. This is one of the rare things I love in my life, in addition to cycling. Like tennis, I find that I’m able to ride for ever and ever. Since Istanbul is made up of large and small hills, it’s a nice challenge to ride my bike every day. Although there aren’t many cycling places in Istanbul, I’m lucky enough to live near the biggest park. It’s downhill from my house to the park and I enjoy cycling up as much as floating down, because it’s challenging. Now I have been thinking about being a lawyer and following my father’s footsteps, but I just don’t think I’m into it. I have heard people tell me over and over again: If you want to be happy with your life, you need to like and enjoy your job. Well, I’m not sure about the fact that I will enjoy being a lawyer when I grow up. I’m just not the type of person who sits down and studies for hours. So I just need opinions on whether to become a tennis player(hopefully), to become a cyclist(hopefully) or to become a lawyer. 51. We can know that Adam Gun is satisfied with ______. A. his friends B. his choice to be a lawyer C. his school D. his favorite tennis star 52. According to the passage, Adam Gun believes that cycling in Istanbul______. A. need skills B. needs good preparation C. is easy but boring D. is difficult but challenging 53. What does the underlined part in the last paragraph mean? A. I’m able to do it. B. I hate to do it. C. I’m confident about it. D. I’m interested in it. 54. What’s Adam Gun’s problem? A. He isn’t certain about his future career. B. He has no enough time to practise tennis. C. His dad disagrees with his career choice. D. He can’t concentrate on his study for hours. 55. Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the passage? A. His father is a lawyer. B. He likes drawing and singing besides doing sports. C. Istanbul is a city with a number of hills. D. Of the sports he likes cycling best. B
GARDEN RESTAURANT Tel: 2706630 Add: 9020 Bridgeport Road Open: Mon.to Fri. 7:00a.m—2:30p.m. 5:00p.m.—9:00p.m. Sat. 7:00a.m—11:00a.m. 5:00p.m.—9:30p.m. Sun. 11:00a.m.—2:00p.m. 5:00p.m.—9:30p.m.
SKYLINE HOTEL Tel: 2785161 Add: 3031 No.3 Road ( at Sea Island Way) The Hangar Den: Wed. to Sun. Lunch from 10:30a.m. Coffee Shop: Mon.—Fri. 6:00a.m. Sat. 6:00a.m. Sun. 7:00a.m. Mon.—Wed. to 10:00p.m. Thurs—Sun. to 11:00p.m. NEW YORK MUSEUM Tel: 364431 Add: Vanier Park, 1100 Chestnut St. Open: Mon. to Fri. 9:00a.m.—5:00p.m. Sat. 9:00a.m.—1:00p.m. (Monday free)
LANSDOWNE PARK SHOPPING CENTER Tel: 3562367 Add: 5300 No.3 Road Open: Mon. Tues. Sat. 9:30a.m.—5:30p.m. Wed. Thurs. Fri. 9:30a.m.—9:30p.m. Sun. 11:00a.m.—5:00p.m.
56. If you want to go out for lunch on Tuesday you can call up the number . A. 2706630 B. 7364431 C. 3562367 D. 2785161 57. You do not have to pay on Monday if you go to . A. Skyline Hotel B. Lansdowne Park Shopping Center C. New York Museum D. Garden Restaurant 58. Suppose you want to enjoy yourself on Sunday mornings, you can go to . A. 5300 No.3 Road B. Vanier Park, 1100 Chestnut St. C. 9020 Bridgeport Road D. 3031 No.3 Road 59. What can you do after 9:30p.m. on Sunday? A. Visit New York Museum. B. Do some shopping in Lansdowne Park shopping Center C. Go to Garden Restaurant D. Go to the Coffee Shop of Skyline Hotel 60. According to the ad, which of the following is TRUE? A. At 6:00 am every day coffee is served at SKYLINE HOTEL. B. You can have supper every day at GARDEN RESTAURANT C. Tel 2785161 can give you some information about shopping. D. NEW YORK MUSEUM is open from Monday to Sunday. C Growing up in Philadelphia, Lieberman started cooking with his stay-at-home dad when he was seven. His food-loving family had two kitchens, and he quickly learned what was the best way to bake his cakes. Lieberman improved his kitchen skills greatly during a year abroad before college, learning from a cook in Italy and studying local specialties(特色菜) in Germany, Spain, and France. At Yale, he was known for throwing dinner parties, single-handedly frying and baking while mixing drinks for dozens of friends. Just for fun, he and some friends decided to tape a show named campus cuisine about his cooking. Lieberman was a real college student showing his classmates how to do things like making drinks out of dining-hall fruit. That helped the show become very popular among the students. They would stop Lieberman
after classes to ask for his advice on cooking. Tapes of the show were passed around, with which his name went beyond the school and finally to the Food Network. Food Network producer Flay hopes the young cook will find a place on the network television. He says Lieberman’s charisma is key. “Food TV isn’t about food anymore,” says Flay. “It’s about your personality and finding a way to keep people’s eyeballs on your show.” But Lieberman isn’t putting all his eggs in one basket. After taping the first season of the new show, Lieberman was back in his own small kitchen preparing sandwiches. An airline company was looking for someone to come up with a tasteful, inexpensive and easy- to-make menu to serve on its flights. Lieberman got the job. 61. We can learn from the text that Lieberman’s family_______. A. have relatives in Europe B. love cooking at home C. often hold parties D. own a restaurant 62. The Food Network got to know Lieberman_________ A. at one of his parities B. from his teachers C. through his taped show D. on a television program 63. What does the word “charisma” underlined in the text refer to? A. A natural ability to attract others. B. A way to show one’s achievement. C. Lieberman’s after-class interest. D. Lieberman’s fine cooking skill. 64. Why did the airline company give Lieberman the job? A. He could prepare meals in a small kitchen. B. He was famous for his shows on Food TV. C. He was good at using eggs to make sandwiches. D. He could cook cheap, delicious and simple meals 65. What can we learn about Lieberman from the text? A. He is clever but lonely. B. He is friendly and active. C. He enjoys traveling around. D. He often changes his menus. 第二节（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 __66__ They seldom need a referee(裁判) and rarely trouble to keep scores. They don’t care much about who wins or loses, and it doesn’t seem to worry them if the game is not finished. Yet, they like games depending a lot on luck. __67__ They also enjoy games that move in stages, in which each stage, the choosing of leaders, the picking-up of sides, or the determining of which side shall start, is almost a game in itself. Grown-ups can hardly find children’s games exciting. __68__ However, it is found that a child plays games for very important reasons. He can be a good player without having to think whether he is a popular person, and he can find himself being a useful partner to someone of whom he is ordinarily afraid. __69__ He can be confident, too, in particular games, that it is his place to give orders, to pretend to be dead, to throw a ball actually at someone, or to kiss someone he has caught. It seems to us that when children play a game they imagine a situation under their control. Everyone knows the rules, and more importantly, everyone plays according to the rules. __70__ A. Games for children are quite different from those for adults. B. And they often feel puzzled at why their kids play such simple games again and again. C. Children have their own rules in playing games. D. Those rules may be childish, but they make sure that every child has a chance to win. E. If so, their personal abilities can’t be directly compared.
F. He becomes a leader when it comes to his turn. G. Their aim for playing games is very simple, only for winning.
第Ⅱ卷（非选择题，共 35 分）
第一节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 英语课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文。假设以下小作文为你同桌所写，请你对其进行修改。文中 共有 10 处错误，每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏词符号（^） ，并在此符号下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1．每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2．只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 Thank you very much for invite me to your birthday party on Saturday morning. I’d like to come and I have to go to my hometown to see my grandparents. They were very old and unluckily they are not in a good health recently. My mother has already made a telephone calling to them and promised visit them with me this Saturday. My mother said we will stay at my grandparents’ the whole weekend. So I’m real sorry I can’t attend your party. I do hope you will understand all this. Here I wish you a lot fun on your birthday and many happy return of the day. 第二节 书面表达（满分 25 分） 假如你是王飞，你给好友李平发一封 e-mail 告诉他你是怎样度过十一黄金周的。内容包括： 1．父母和我决定骑自行车去附近的农村进行两日游； 2．清晨 7：00 出发，进行钓鱼、野餐等活动； 3．放松身心，享受自然美景； 4．晚上住在叔叔家，第二天下午返回。 要求：1. 不要逐句翻译，可以适当增加细节，使行文连贯； 2. 字数 100 字左右； 3．开头和结尾已经给出。 Dear Li Ping, The National Day is over. We spent a happy 7-day long leave. ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ Hope to hear from you soon. Yours, Wang Fei
辽宁省锦州市 2009—2010 学年度高一上学期期末考试 英语参考答案
1—5 BBAAC 6—10 ACBCC 11—15 ACBAB 16—20 DBACA 21—25 ACBCD 26—30 DDBAB 31—35 ABDBD 36—40 ACCAB 41—45 CDABC 46—50 ADBCD 51—55 CDDAB 56—60 ACDDB 61—65 BCADB 67—70 CEBFD Thank you very much for invite me to your birthday party on Saturday morning. I’d like to inviting come and I have to go to my hometown to see my grandparents. They were very old and but are unluckily they are not in a good health recently. My mother has already made a telephone 去掉 calling to them and promised∧visit them with me this Saturday. My mother said we will stay at call to would my grandparents’ the whole weekend. So I’m real sorry I can’t attend your party. I do hope you really will understand all this. Here I wish you a lot∧ fun on your birthday and many happy return of of returns the day. Dear Li Ping, The National Day is over. I was very happy during the 7-day long leave. My parents and I went to the countryside not far away from our home to have a two-day trip by bicycle. We set out at 7 o’clock in the morning on October 1. My dad and I took different kinds of things for our picnic. Having got there, we began to fish. After that we enjoyed my mum’s cooking, which was very delicious. Cycling there made myself completely relaxed, beautiful scenery and warmth with my parents made me a lot happier. Besides, we stayed in my uncle’s and had a small family party there at night. We returned the next afternoon. That is a better National Day for me. Hope to hear from you soon. Yours， Wang Fei
听力录音稿 Text 1 M: I haven’t seen you for ages. You haven’t been sick, have you? W: No, I’ve been in California for the past month. Text 2
M: Tomorrow is Sunday, what are you going to do? W: I’m going to go swimming with my classmates. Text 3 M: Does this bus go to the beach? W: No. You’re going the wrong way. You want the Number 11, which stops in front of the post office. Text 4 M: I’d like to get my good friend Betty a nice, practical gift for her birthday. W: Well, how does a doll sound? Text 5 M: You’re an hour late! W: I’m sorry. It’s raining today, so there was a traffic jam. M: Then you should have called me. W: I’m really sorry. My phone ran out of power. Text 6 W: Hello, Eileen speaking. M: Hello. I’m ringing about the flat advertised in today’s SART. Is it available? W: Yes, it is. Two or three people have rung up about it, but nobody has been to see it yet. M: I see. It doesn’t say how big it is in the advertisement. W; Well, it’s got two bedrooms, a double and a single, and there’s a dinning room, a fair-sized kitchen and a big bathroom. And there’s garage space if you want it. M: It certainly sounds nice. Could I come round and have a look at it sometime this morning? W: Oh, yeas. Come any time you like. I’ll be at home all day today and tomorrow… until the flat’s let. M: Oh, good. Well, I’ll come round as soon as I can. Could you give me the exact address, please? W: It’s West Road, Flat B. M: West Road, Flat B. See you soon. Bye. W: Bye. Text 7 W: Where are you going to spend your holidays this year, Harry? M: We may go abroad. I’m not sure. My wife wants to go to Egypt. I’d like to go there, too. But we haven’t made up our minds yet. W: Will you travel by sea or by air? M: We may travel by sea. W: It’s cheaper, isn’t it? M: It may be cheaper, but it takes a long time. W: I’m sure you will enjoy yourselves. M: Don’t be so sure. We may not go anywhere. My wife always worries too much. Who’s going to look after the dog? Who’s going to look after the house? Who’s going to look after the garden? We have this problem every year. In the end, we stay at home and look after everything! Text 8 This morning I went to ask my English teacher to give some advice on how to learn English well on the weekend. When I arrived at his office at 8:00 o’clock, he had already done his work almost one hour. First, we should make a plan of study and carry it out until we succeed. Then, we must master some basic knowledge of English such as 26 letters and 48 sounds. Vocabulary is bricks and grammar is bones. We can make different kind of phrases and sentences with them according to the rules. Finally, practice makes perfect. When I left, I found it was 12 o’clock.
Through this lesson, I learned something that couldn’t be learned from textbooks
copyright ©right 2010-2020。